• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Universe 6 Team!!

"The limitless Dragon God Zarama has been killed by a higher dimensional being. Now it's up to the Z fighters to stop hiiiiiiiiiiim!"

where's Whis lowballed speed calc or (if it's not there anymore) what's the feat that was used to calculate it?

Jeune fou said:
where's Whis lowballed speed calc or (if it's not there anymore) what's the feat that was used to calculate it?
It was this one https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Faisal_Shourov/Whis_speed

The feat was the amount of galaxies Goku scanned while he was searching for Vegeta (which was on Beerus' nebula), and they used it to calculate Whis' speed as he needs to at least traverse that amount of distance, it's generally accepted as a MASSIVE lowball, but that works until we have more feats or someone tries to calculate other speed feats we already have.

Alexcar3000 said:
Jeune fou said:
It was this one https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Faisal_Shourov/Whis_speedThe feat was the amount of galaxies Goku scanned while he was searching for Vegeta (which was on Beerus' nebula), and they used it to calculate Whis' speed as he needs to at least traverse that amount of distance, it's generally accepted as a MASSIVE lowball, but that works until we have more feats or someone tries to calculate other speed feats we already have.
Thanks! Even if it's not trillions or quadrillions, it is still very impressive! Maybe we will have new feats who knows (btw: I think Whis used only a small part of his power).

Jeune fou said:
Thanks! Even if it's not trillions or quadrillions, its is still very impressive! Maybe we will have new feats who knows (btw: I think Whis used only a small part of his power).
Well, all those feats were extremely casual.

Also the fact that Whis casually one-shots Beerus like it's nothing is pretty scary if you think about what he can do at full power, and not just raw power, but also all the hax and abilities he has and others we yet don't know.

Alexcar3000 said:
Jeune fou said:
Thanks! Even if it's not trillions or quadrillions, its is still very impressive! Maybe we will have new feats who knows (btw: I think Whis used only a small part of his power).
Also the fact that Whis casually one-shots Beerus like it's nothing is pretty scary if you think about what he can do at full power, and not just raw power, but also all the hax and abilities he has and others we yet don't know.
Yeah that's true. I think even Gogeta SSGSSJ couldn't beat him (for the moment).

Jeune fou said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Jeune fou said:
Yeah that's true. I think even Gogeta SSGSSJ couldn't beat him (for the moment).
hope that can change

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Jeune fou said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Jeune fou said:
hope that can change
That most likely will. Characters Like Whis or Beerus are made to be surpassed sooner or later.

Back