• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Universe 6 Team!!

December is about to end and no upgrades :C...

Well, I'm guessing the staff is waiting for the RoF arc to end, just like they did for the BoG arc, right?

Alexcar3000 said:
December is about to end and no upgrades :C...
Well, I'm guessing the staff is waiting for the RoF arc to end, just like they did for the BoG arc, right?
I suspect that too

Are these upgrades ever going to happen? I was told numerous times that they would happen somewhere in December and it's already the 30th.

About the 3 years in the Room of Time and Spirit ...It's a NEW Hyperbolic Time Chamber.Dende probably created a new room after Piccolo destroyed the old during the Buu Saga. Obs: 3 YEARS! It probably make them something close to 40% of Beerus power ... so ... universal level for Goku and Vegeta? (Beerus could one-shot at least 2,5 universes, right?)

what if golden freeza was just the edge of the iceburg when it comes to his potential, he didnt train for long

what if this frost guy trained and mastered the ultimate evolution

I hope that a villain is going to appear in this arc, but it's quite difficult. How can a villain be a villain when there are beings like Vados and Whis? And even if the villain surpassed them, Goku and Vegeta would be useless.

Darkinx said:
I hope that a villain is going to appear in this arc, but it's quite difficult. How can a villain be a villain when there are beings like Vados and Whis? And even if the villain surpassed them, Goku and Vegeta would be useless.
Well, Beerus and Whis (or at least Beerus) doesn't seem to care what happens to Goku & Vegeta, just like he said to Shiny(Golden) Freezer, but unless the threat is Universe/Universe+ level it wouldn't be a threat at all, but if it IS Universe/Universe+ level, then Beerus and Whis will have to interfere (well, at least Whis, becuase Beerus doesn't seem to care about it's destruction as seen in his battle against Champa) because it's their Universe...unless the threat has some hax it needs to be Universe/Universe+...but who knows, Toriyama can make anything happen at his point.

Darkinx said:
The villain would have to be above goku and vegeta but below beerus and whis but if that is so an they plan on destroying the universe whis would have to step in hmm i guess the villain who have to have some sort of hax that can beat beerus and whis and goku and vegeta would have to learn hax resistance.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Darkinx said:
The villain would have to be above goku and vegeta but below beerus and whis but if that is so an they plan on destroying the universe whis would have to step in hmm i guess the villain who have to have some sort of hax that can beat beerus and whis and goku and vegeta would have to learn hax resistance.
i still would love an upgrade though

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
How fast is Goku again?
At least hundreds of billions x FTL travel speed, likely trillions x FTL combat speed by power-scaling from casual Beerus which was power-scaled from super mega ultra hyper lowballed Whis.

At least hundreds of billions x FTL travel speed, likely trillions x FTL combat speed by power-scaling from casual Beerus which was power-scaled from super mega ultra hyper lowballed Whis.

Thanks man!

Back