• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Universe 6 Team!!

Full translation of the chapter by Herms from Kanzenshuu.

Narrator: "The Universe 7 members for the martial arts match Champa suggested ended up being Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Boo, and 'the strongest warrior Beerus ever met'. Meanwhile, in order to find the final Super Dragon Ball, Bulma heads off with Jaco to meet the supposedly all-knowing Lord Zuno."

Jaco: "A match against Universe 6!? Super Dragon Balls!? I'm an elite and even I didn't know about this stuff!"

Bulma: "I'd never heard of any of this either before now."

Jaco: "If this is true, it should be a really interesting match. Can you take me with you?"

Bulma: "It should be fine, since they said the contestants' associates were welcome to come. Bring your girlfriend along too.

Jaco: "…"
Bulma: "…Huh? Don't tell me you got dumped again?"

Jaco: "No way! She just said there was someone better for me out there."

Bulma: "Haha! That's a typical break-up line."

Jaco: "…You've got no delicacy…"

The Planet where Zuno lives

Jaco: "We've come to ask questions of Lord Zuno."

Aide: "Questions?"

Jaco: "Yes."

Aide: "Well then, give your present."

Bulma: "Huh? A present?"
Jaco: "OK, here's a kiss."

Bulma: "!!"
Zuno: "…………You're a man, so you get just one question."

Jaco: "Haha, I'll show you just how smart this guy is. Lord Zuno, what is the bust size of this Earthling named 'Bulma'?"

Zuno: "83.4 centimeters. Previously it was 87.2 centimeters, but she's started to sag a bit."

Bulma: "…!"

Jaco: "So, is he right? He's right, isn't he?"

Bulma: "Shut up!!"

Aide: "And does the saggy-breasted lady have a question as well?"

Bulma: "Yes I do! That's the whole reason I came here!"

Aide: "Then give your present."

Bulma: "For crying out loud! *smooch*"

Zuno: "You're a woman, but middle-aged and not really my type, so you get three questions."

Bulma: "Huh!? What the?! You mean a lovely lady like me only gets to ask two more questions than a man!?"

Zuno: "Correct."

Aide: "Alright, one question down, two more to go."

Bulma: "Huh?! B-But that wasn't…!!"

Jaco: "Hurry up!"

Bulma: "O-OK then, tell me everything about the Super Dragon Balls."

Zuno: "The Super Dragon Balls, also known as 'Wish Orbs', are perfect spheres with a diameter of 371962204 kilometers, created by Shenlong Zarama in the 41st year of the Divine Calendar. Universe 6 and Universe 7 together have a total of seven of these light-yellow balls, each of which contains one to seven red starfish marks. These red starfish marks are Zarama's own original design, which he obtained a patent for during the 42nd year of the Divine Calendar. This design utilizes refraction to ensure that the marks remain starfish-shaped no matter from which angle they are viewed. If you assemble all seven spheres scattered throughout the two universes and intone in the language of the gods the incantation 'Come forth, God of Dragons, and grant my wish, peas!', then the God of Dragons will appear and grant any wish, but only one. Once that wish is granted, they will once again scatter throughout the two universes and silently await the time when they shall be gathered up again by someone with an unobtainable dream."

[
Note: The joke with the phrase to say when making a wish is that it uses chonmage, meaning the "topknot" in old-fashioned Japanese hairdos but also used as a pun on choudai/"please". As Bulma notes below, it's a corny dad joke.]

[
Note: Also, there may be a decimal point missing from the number 371962204, making it a more manageable 37,196.2204 km rather than a whopping 371,962,204 km. But I still need to confirm this.]

Bulma: "…………Huh? The two universes together contain a total of seven?"

Zuno: "Correct."

Aide: "No more questions."

Bulma: "H-Hold on! That incantation you mentioned earlier…'Grant my wish, peas'…It's such a corny dad joke! Do we really have to say that!?"

Zuno: "He already told you, no more questions."

Aide: "You'll be able to ask more questions one year from now."

Bulma: "*smooch smooch* Please, Lord Zuno, sweetie~…There's lots more I wanna ask you~!"

Jaco: "……………"

Bulma: "This is all your fault for asking a stupid, pointless question! Now we can't do anything but head back to Earth!"

Jaco: "You're one to talk! You wasted two whole questions!"

Bulma: "…Well, at least we know that the two universes together contain a total of seven Super Dragon Balls…Come on Jaco, let's go back!"

Jaco: "Rich people are such jerks. Couldn't you at least say 'take me back, please'? This is why your boobs are sagging."

The Room of Spirit and Time

Goku: "So, whaddaya think?"

Vegeta: "About what?"

Goku: "Are those Universe 6 guys strong?"

Vegeta: "Definitely."

Goku: "What makes you say that?"

Vegeta: "That God of Destruction, 'Champa', suggested this martial arts match even after seeing our training. So he must be pretty confident."

Goku: "Makes sense. You're pretty smart, ain't ya?"

Vegeta: "Compared to you at least!!"

Goku: "There'll be five people we don't know…actually six, counting that guy Lord Beerus was talking about. I can't wait!"

Vegeta: "What are you, a kid? Try and act your age a little more!"

Goku: "What? Didn't you tell me Saiyans stay young until they hit 80?"

Vegeta: "Physically maybe, but you need to grow up a bit mentally."

Goku: "Really?"

Vegeta: "Enough talk…!"

Goku: "I see…This place won't break no matter how much we cut loose! OK, let's go all-out, just like old times!"

Vegeta: "Is that all you've got, Kakarot?!!!"

Goku: "Not even close, Vegeta!!!"

Narration: "Afterwards, Goku and Vegeta trained for three days…that is, for three years, inside the new 'Room of Spirit and Time'. And so, the day of the match finally arrived…Their friends on Earth all headed for the tournament grounds in a spaceship specially prepared by Whis."

Beerus: "What!? There are seven Super Dragon Balls between Universe 6 and 7!? Which means that damn Champa snuck into my universe uninvited and took some of those balls…! How unbelievably rude of him!"

Bulma: "Tell me about it. This means it'll be twice as hard to track down that last ball."

Mai: "…Lord Pilaf, what are these 'Super Dragon Balls' they're talking about?"

Shu: "Well, if they're 'super' then I guess they must be pretty big…"

Pilaf: "M-Maybe they're as big as watermelons…"

Goku: "Hey Videl, where's Gohan?"

Videl: "There was some important academic conference today, so he couldn't come."

Goku: "Geez, that guy…"

Vegeta: "Hey Kakarot, who's that? An acquaintance of yours?"

Whis: "That gentleman is Monaka, the 'strongest warrior' whom Lord Beerus spoke of earlier."

Goku: "Monaka…"

Vegeta: "He certainly doesn't look like anything special."

Piccolo: "Which means you shouldn't underestimate him. That's how these things usually go, right?"

Whis: "The name Monaka means 'Grand Ponta', I believe. Monaka is a hero who resides on the planet Wagashi. Though very quiet and gentle, once he gets down to business he is powerful enough to give even Lord Beerus a hard time."

Goku: "Hey there!! I'm Goku, nice to meet you!"

Monaka: "Greetings."

Goku: "So, you're the'Grand Ponta', huh? Sounds amazing! But...what exactly is a'Ponta', anyway?"

Monaka: "It means nipples."
Goku: "Huh?"

Monaka: "They call me that because I have large nipples."

Goku: "Oh…OK…Haha…"

Beerus: "You probably didn't need to know that."

Goku: "Ah…….Hahaha…."

Unknown: "Hey! Who farted!?"

Boo: "Satan, I'm hungry."

Chi-Chi: "I thought you might be, so I brought some box lunches."

Satan: "Oh! You're always so helpful, Chi-Chi!"

Galactic King: "…Hey, Jaco."

Jaco: "What is it, sire?"

Galactic King: "Is it my imagination, or is nobody paying any attention to me?"

Jaco: "My apologies, but these people are on speaking terms with Gods of Destruction and Kaios…I guess for them a Galactic King just isn't all that impressive."

Galactic King: "Mmmm…"

Kuririn: "Geez, still a long way to go…How about playing
Shiritori?"

[
Note: Shiritori is a Japanese word game where someone calls out a word, then the next person says a word that starts with the last syllable of whichever word the previous person said. This goes on until someone either can't think of a word, or says a word ending with 'n'.]

Marron: "Bald head [
hage-atama]"

No.18: "Pillow [
makura]"

Oolong: "B-Bugle [
rappa]"

Kame-sennin: "Panties [
pantsu]"

Jaco: "Sword [
tsurugi]"

Galactic King: "Galactic King….. [
Ginga-ou]"

Videl: "Baby's first cry [
ubu-goe]"

Chi-Chi: "Dirty old man [
ero-oyaji]"

Whis: "………..Jiru-Jiru"

Goku: "Huh? What's a Jiru-Jiru?"

Whis: "A bird native to my planet."

Goku: "Whoah."

Chi-Chi: "OK, the next person has 'ru'"

Beerus: "H-H-H…House-sitting [
rusuba]"

Unknown: "Oh! That ends in 'n'! Lord Beerus loses!"
Beerus: "Damn it!!"

Narration: "After spending 35 minutes to travel from Earth to Beerus' planet, it takes the group another 2 hours 10 minutes to arrive at the 'Nameless Planet', site of the tournament grounds."

Beerus: "There it is, that's the planet over there."

The group: "T-Those are the Super Dragon Balls?! They're huge!!"

Mai: "Way bigger than watermelons…"

Pilaf: "Awawa…"

Whis: "Well then, everyone, here we are."

Kuririn: "Phew."

Champa: "Hoh, so you were brave enough to actually show up."

Beerus: "Hey, Champa! Seems you stole several Super Dragon Balls from my universe!"

Champa: "Well, you didn't even know about the Super Dragon Balls, so I didn't think it would be a problem."

Beerus: "I'll let it slide...but only because we're brothers. Besides, they're all going to be mine before too long anyway."

Champa: "Hmph! You'd better take this time to prepare for your defeat!"

Beerus: "Chh!"

Goku: "Well, if it isn't Lord Kaioshin!"

Kaioshin: "Hey Goku, haven't seen you in a while."

Goku: "Huh? Why have you split back up into two people?"

Kaioshin: "I asked the Namekian Dragon Balls to separate us."

Goku: "Huh…"

Kaioshin: "It just felt kind of strange, after all."

Goku: "What the…? Yo! Are you guys the Kaioshins from Universe 6?"

U6 Kaioshin #1: "Uh…Well, yes…"

U6 Kaioshin #2: "………"

Goku: "I knew it! Good to meet ya!"

Whis: "Goku, the written test is about to begin."

Goku: "Oh, OK. Well, see ya later!"

U6 Kaioshin #1: "Is…Is he a friend of yours?..."

Elder Kaioshin: "Heheh, well, it's a long story."

Goku: "Hey…That guy looks kinda familiar…"

Vegeta: "Freeza!?"

Aimenaltair said:
so no upgrades?
It's up to the staff to decide. Cinematic time is a major issue though so it would be best to go for the 17 second timeframe as it would serve as a lowball.

HOW DA HECK DOES THIS THREAD GOT 306, 307 IF INCLUDES MINE, MESSAGES?????? WHY WONT MY THREAD EVER GETS 300 OR MORE MESSAGES :(

AND WHATS WINNIE THE POOH DOING IN DRAGON BALL SUPER?!! WE ALREADY HAD A PURPLE CHARACTER FROM BACKYARDIGANS SHOW IN HERE AND THATS BEERUS!!

The Living Tribunal1 said:
looking forward to the anime u6 saga
Watch Toriyama pull something big out of the bag. Cause that robot makes me feel suspicious. How is he as strong as the other Gods? I have this feeling that there might be someone in the robot that is REALLY powerful and the robot is just a suit to keep his/her powers under control.

yeah- like kenpachi's eye patch

maybe the suit allows them to mentally restrict the powers

also, how cool wud it be if broly pops out?

Personally, I don't think they're all going to be as powerful as Gods. Champa only saw Goku and Vegeta "training" in the fat suits from Whis. Even Vados questioned his decision to host a tournament. Its Toriyama and Tenkaichi Budokais don't usually go as expected. Perhaps a new enemy will interrupt in search of the Super Dragon Balls? Maybe Champa notices his team losing and decides to intervene himself? Just fan theories

no her/his Name is Kabe not Kabo and nope we got no Info if this is a Guy or Girl i think she is a Girl Child 6 -14 (and the Child of Broly U6 who can be a complete different Dude) I hope i am right cuz SSJB vs LSSJ 1- 3 (Blue ve Green ) = Cyan xD

Back