• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of them are dragon slayer and both of them are my most hated character,now which one will claiming as strongest dragon slayer?

-Both in 7A version (fire dragon Natsu vs Siegfried)

-Both in character

-Place located in Rumania

-Speed equalized

-Range in 5 meter

Natsu Dragneel
"Why i get so much hate from OP...."

SaberSiegGOStage1
"Same here,because we are trash?"

-Siegfried : 7 (Ram,Knight,Heil,Embrace,DemonGod,Reinhard,Glass)

-Natsu : 0

@Knight

Really,you made this kind of thread before? whats the name? anyway lets discuss start here.

@Landon

Because they are generic (one very generic shonen protag,oneis generic too knightly personality),power too boring (Siegfried armor is too overhyped),etc etc.

Siegfried should take this via more experience, invulnerability, balmung, and actually slaying a dragon unlike flame boy here.

-Siegfried : 1 (Glass)

-Natsu : 0

But Siegfried must be careful,Natsu is more like a brawler and Siegfried is a noble knight,so Natsu will aiming his weak spot,his back.

Umm, how will Natsu know that his back is the only spot he can hit? He doesn't have mind reading abilities.

Yeah because typical brawler>noble knight,he will use anything to kill him,while Sieg will kill him only fromthe frontside.

how is that at all equal to "he knows that he can only harm his opponent at a particular part in his back"?

Not to mention you're also talking about a noble knight who has much more combat experience than natsu, on top of fighting servants with as much, if not more combat experience.

Well noble knight is more experience than Natsu,the problem they always not use any kind of cheating or dirty fight like attacking from behind or anything,while brawler is less experience than noble knight,they always use cheating and dirty fight.

But yeah because my hate for both is BS so who know.

A definition of someone fighting dirty would be attacking their opponents when their guards are down, or holding a loved one hostage for them to get a free blow. None of these things is ever going to let Natsu know that he needs to hit a particular part in his back to do any damage.

Also Natsu doesn't really fight dirty, he's just a reckless fighter.

Well yeah Natsu is more an fighter who use an brute force,while Siegfried is yeah....

Anyway lets see what the other (FT Expert and Nasuverse expert) think.

Nastu should take this

Since this is Siegfried and not sieg, saber doesn't have galvanism and therefore cannot spam balmung, he could probably do it twice, and then he'd disappear do to magic exhaustion, while Natsu is consistently showing immense magic power, and can use a giant dragon roar without so much of a sweat. Balmung is the trickiest thing for natsu but he could probably counter it with a giant roar to at least minamize the damage, which would leave siegfried open for an attack. the Armor of Fafnir gives Siegfried the body of a dragon which is what makes him so durable, but Natsu is a dragon slayer so that defense isn't helping siegfried at all, natsu just needs one solid big attack on siegfried and it's all over. Also this version of siegfried has the slowest time when charging Balmung, it's not a huge deal but Balmungs charging has always allowed for other people to charge their attacks as well, and counter, so Natsu would have a god amount of time to react.

So I choose Natsu

while that is true, Siegfried can only use Balmung once reliably, which is what I thing is necessary for Him to beat Natsu, and I'm sure Natsu can survive One Balmung shot, by either countering, deflecting, or dodging,to at least minamize damage, and I won't even bring up the possibility of Natsu eating the Balmung Blast, which he very well may be able too, since it's kinda fire based, but that's assuming too much, so I still think one good hit from Natsu will end this since he is a Dragon Slayer.

@Demon Siegfried is NOT a dragon at all, he's just a guy who slayed a dragon, and has gained invulnerability cause of the blood. Natsu can only hurt him by hitting a specific part in his back, which he doesn't know, so Natsu isn't going to do much to a guy with higher stats.

I don't see how Natsu can bypass Siegfried's invulnerability. Siegfried has a dragon trait but that's purely because he slayed a dragon. If anyone could give a more in-depth explanation as to how Natsu could bypass Siegfried's invulnerability, that'd be great.

Slaying a dragon =/= being a dragon

@Omaha he doesn't really have anything to bypass the invulnerability other than being VERY lucky and attack the one spot in his back that isn't invulnerable.

Well,according to Nasu lore,Siegfried armor invulnearability will be ineffective agasint dragon slayer attribute like Lancelot Arondhight,its have anti dragon thing so it can bypass Siegfried invulnearability.

And if the verse equalization is correct,then Natsu can bypass his invul.

@Velox even if that negates his invulnerability, Natsu isn't going to lay that much of a dent on Siegfried since he has much higher AP and durability.

@Glass

The higher AP is come from his Balmung,otherwise he's 7A.

Well,lets see what the Nasuverse expert think about Sieg armor,since i didn't too knowledge about him.

7-A is a wide tier. And even base Sieg is stronger and Mora durable than Natsu, the only way Natsu can hope to gain the AP advantage is by amping himself via rage power or by absorbing fire. And lots of it.

Did anyone bother to read Siegfrieds Profile?

Armor of Fafnir is also negated by dragon slayers, or weapons with dragon slaying anecdotes. Its effectiveness is also reduced if he blocks blows with Balmung, and it has removed his Magic Resistance skill.

I would say Natsu very much has the Advantage here, considering Dragon Slaying is his Thing, his entire Magic is pretty much said to be for just that and together with Siegfrieds Non-Existent Magic Resistence? Even from character he is at a massive disadvantage.

Only Tools Siegfried really has is is NP, but if he manages to hit that (which, tbh, is very likely) Natsu is dead.

No Armor of Fafnir is not negated by dragon slaying. Dragon slaying only ignores the bonus defense Armor of Fafnir gains against Noble Phantasms.

Sieg also gets even more def and strength against Natsu due to his dragon slaying skill. So Sieg will hit for 400ish megatons and one shot with a giant AoE via Balmung which is much stronger than his regular attacks. On top of that he will reduce 400ish megaton attacks to minor wounds, and that is before factoring in his bonus defense against Natsu. With his skill, ap and durability advantage Sieg should takes this quite easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back