• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, Izuru is said to possess every known talent that has been researched at Hope's Peak Academy, and thus has talents such as Ultimate Luck, Analytical Prowess, Despair and every talent related to fighting

Izuru's luck is shown when, The Ultimate Lucky Student, Nagito tries to shoot Izuru, the gun jams due to Izuru’s luck trumping Nagito's.
This is impressive because Nagito is on a whole different level than your average Supernatural Luck, its feats include;
vR4BPWB.jpg
Ultimate Luck also alters probability to get what he wants. It can affect people's choices and push them into choosing an unlikely scenario if it benefits the user, as Nagito's plan to reveal the "traitor" was focused on Chiaki Nanami (the "traitor") choosing one particular fire extinguishing grenade with poison to accidentally kill him (thus making her a culprit in the Class Trial)
And as such, it will at least push Saiki into not starting (Or even using) his strongest abilities.

Izuru being the Ultimate Analyst, should be comparable to Junko, who has analytical skills that are good enough to be indistinguishable from precognition. She's able to read and analyze anything virtually instantaneously, being able to determine the personality, abilities, thoughts, and history of her foes with a mere glance. It's feats include;
And as such Izuru would figure out the best way to defeat Saiki and act accordingly.

But all of this wouldn't matter if Izuru lacked the hax necessary to actually take out Saiki, wouldn't it?
Fortunately, Saiki lacks a resistance to Izuru's Social Influencing/Mind Manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Type 1 and 2),
So yeah

I mean since Saiki literally knows every single though of Izuru I doubt he can use these to trick or drive him mad. I am gonna ask though has his luck ever shown to just make him win instantly? If not I dont see how Saiki doesnt just gaze upon him, think or do a finger gun.
Wouldn't reading Izuru's mind make him mad if Izuru goes for the madness hax? And the Social Influencing/Mind Manipulation would be Izuru trying to make Saiki join his side than anything else, which I don't think Saiki's telepathy would help against.
The closest thing Nagito did to winning instantly was the meteor that hit the hijacker Ig

Wouldn't reading Izuru's mind make him mad if Izuru goes for the madness hax? And the Social Influencing/Mind Manipulation would be Izuru trying to make Saiki join his side than anything else, which I don't think Saiki's telepathy would help against.
Saiki wouldnt join his side because he will know the real intention is to trick him is what I am saying.
The closest thing Nagito did to winning instantly was the meteor that hit the hijacker Ig
So what really stops Saiki from thinking or removing his glasses?

Saiki wouldnt join his side because he will know the real intention is to trick him is what I am saying.
Izuru would know about Saiki’s telepathy, and I don’t think Izuru would even be trying to trick Saiki with his SI, probably would actually want to stop the fight
So what really stops Saiki from thinking or removing his glasses?
Luck would push him into going for things that wouldn’t beat Izuru

Izuru would know about Saiki’s telepathy
I mean I am not sure tbh. Its pratically bot visible from outside view
, and I don’t think Izuru would even be trying to trick Saiki with his SI, probably would actually want to stop the fight
That would make it a incon?
Luck would push him into going for things that wouldn’t beat Izuru
I mean theres a few options that Saiki can use in a fight and pretty sure all of then will lead to Izuru being haxed

Couldn't Saiki leave Izuru's range?

Izuru's range is marked with Hundreds of Meters with Equipment, possibly Kilometers or more as Ultimate Marksman and with other talents. And Saiki's range is Planetary.

I mean I am not sure tbh. Its pratically bot visible from outside view
Junko immediately realized someone had animation skills that could enforce hope and induce madness by passing him on the road
I mean theres a few options that Saiki can use in a fight and pretty sure all of then will lead to Izuru being haxed
Izuru really only needs 1 ability that wouldn’t immediately nuke him to use his hax tbh

Couldn't Saiki leave Izuru's range?

Izuru's range is marked with Hundreds of Meters with Equipment, possibly Kilometers or more as Ultimate Marksman and with other talents. And Saiki's Rank is Planetary.
Ultimate Luck is currently listed as «Planetary, possibly higher», so don’t think that’d work

I think this match depends on how Saiki starts, if he starts using his Mind Control, or if he decides to go more quietly.

Or use Time Travel to prevent Hajime from acquiring all of the talents.

Telekinesis, Fear and Dura Neg wouldn’t really stop Izuru
How though? Alao Telekinesis is out of the picture since Saiki will know he has to end it quick and Fear hax is eh he only used it like once and did it in a limited way. Why does Dura neg not work tho?

How though? Alao Telekinesis is out of the picture since Saiki will know he has to end it quick and Fear hax is eh he only used it like once and did it in a limited way. Why does Dura neg not work tho?
Why’d he try to end it quickly?
The Dura Neg wouldn’t kill Izuru, so he’d be able to use his hax

You really cannot say that unless Izuru has shown to do this while thinking
What does that mean?
Izuru knows Saiki is always listening to his thoughts, I don't see why the guy with the combined intelligence of every human alive wouldn't think of that

What does that mean?
Izuru knows Saiki is always listening to his thoughts, I don't see why the guy with the combined intelligence of every human alive wouldn't think of that
Think of what? How do we know his thoughts will have the same effect?

One thing that may help here.

Saiki's precognition seems to predict when something terrible is about to happen to him. As an example, there is a time in chapter 245 in which the precognition warned Saiki that his power was exposed. This seems to be reinforced by what is said and shown in the last panel.
If you dont use these scans on the profile I will go crazy and revise the profile on my own just for the scans. GRRR

Saiki's precog would be useful against the Madness Hax Ig, SI/MindHax would still work tho
Luck would make Izuru go for the thing that would actually work, of course

Back