• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-C Tournament: Saiki K Vs Mahito

Domain expansion would powernull him mahito moves his soul close enough to use 0.2 domain and gg. Stop with the nlf with his abilities I don’t even think curses have brains.
What the **** is this comment?
1. He doesnt start with that as far as I see
2. Nlf? Its potent RW.
3. Having no brain /=/ Being mindless

And I don't know if this applies anymore, but Saiki Mindhax has a casual potency of 7 billion.

What the **** is this comment?
1. He doesnt start with that as far as I see
2. Nlf? Its potent RW.
3. Having no brain /=/ Being mindless
He isn’t dumb also he has domain amplification so that is also something he uses a lot that is similar to domain expansion which will power null saki abilities regardless. Reality warping is vague and it doesn’t seem that he uses it for combative purposes.
And I don't know if this applies anymore, but Saiki mindhax has a casula potency of 7 billion.
Doesn’t apply anymore that’s just range.
Saiki can alao petrify. (It also petrifies mind)
Mahito resist transmutation also that won’t work he shrugged off Gojo domain mind hax which is layered.

He isn’t dumb also he has domain amplification so that is also something he uses a lot that is similar to domain expansion which will power null saki abilities regardless. Reality warping is vague and it doesn’t seem that he uses it for combative purposes.
Neither of them has prior knowledge of the other.
So according to what I read above, he would not start with DM.

He isn’t dumb also he has domain amplification so that is also something he uses a lot that is similar to domain expansion which will power null saki abilities regardless.
Its way slower than Saiki thinking or taking his glasses off.
Reality warping is vague and it doesn’t seem that he uses it for combative purposes.
Vague??
Mahito resist transmutation also that won’t work he shrugged off Gojo domain mind hax which is layered.
Is it on the profile? I dont know if resisting transmutation stops petrification I might be wrong tho.

Unless theres anything else Saiki wins.

Vague??

Is it on the profile? I dont know if resisting transmutation stops petrification I might be wrong tho.

Soccerers have information analysis not a problem just sensing him is enough for him to know to use domain or domain amplification then he moves close with domain amplification active and the uses domain when close.

Vague??

Domain amplification is passive until turned off and it powernull techniques and powers. Transmutation and petrifaction are really the same thing.

Now its a passive? This makes no sense. You said it only worked when activated and now you are saying it passive, make up your mind.

Soccerers have information analysis not a problem just sensing him is enough for him to know to use domain or domain amplification then he moves close with domain amplification active and the uses domain when close.
Mahito does not have Information Analysis, and according to his profile, he is a Cursed, not a Soccerer.

Mahito does not have Information Analysis, and according to his profile, he is a Cursed, not a Soccerer.
He should he was able to tell Yuji and todo abilities with a glance and copy Gojo 0.2 domain he also able to accurately access Sukuna power by a glance.
That doesn't mean anything. Mind control is super varied from shooting out telepathic beams, and transmitting chakra, to literal technology such as Hypno guns.

Don't ask me for specifics and say things like "Get a jjk fan to explain abilities challenge lolz!!!" while making comments like this when asked in turn.
I think information analysis should be added also try and get the rest of the verse supporters

He should he was able to tell Yuji and todo abilities with a glance and copy Gojo 0.2 domain he also able to accurately access Sukuna power by a glance.

I think information analysis should be added also try and get the rest of the verse supporters
You cannot just add your own theories and use it on debates. We go by profiles so Saiki wins.

Mahito does not have Power Mimicry, and nor does he possess the abilities of Yuji and Todo.

Verse equalization doesn’t apply here cursed energy is more abstract then just conventional energy.
Well psychic energy is capable of time travel, or if we go to the part of the novel, psychic energy is capable of opening a portal to another universe.

Switching my vote to Mahito. Haven’t seen anyyhing potent enough to end Mahito before he haxes dude with a touch of DE. Human buffer will also help greatly by adding to battlefield distractions, additional minds on the field, and helping Mahito land.

One thing that may help here.

Saiki's precognition seems to predict when something terrible is about to happen to him. As an example, there is a time in chapter 245 in which the precognition warned Saiki that his power was exposed. This seems to be reinforced by what is said and shown in the last panel.
That may help him avoid being touched by Mahito but it'll only go so far when he's being attacked by masses of human fodder, Mahito's various weaponry, and as stated, once Mahito decides to activate Doman Expansion, there isn't much Saiki can do (from what has been said so far).

That may help him avoid being touched by Mahito but it'll only go so far when he's being attacked by masses of human fodder, Mahito's various weaponry, and as stated, once Mahito decides to activate Doman Expansion, there isn't much Saiki can do (from what has been said so far).
What is the DM range? Because Saiki could teleport away from Mahito's range.

Back