• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-C Tournament: Saiki K Vs Mahito

Not really, he usually only does such if he has prior knowledge or has been forced to because of threat. I'm not saying he will never pull it out but without knowledge, he isn't just going to snipe a .02 DE. He is much more likely to play with his opponent until he sees something that makes him change his mind, but at that point it may be too late.

He also has to be in range to trap his opponent which means he will surely need to fight before using it.
What stops him for shrinking down to a bird on small version of himself go near him and touch him game over. If he keeps seeing his annoying abilities he would just use domain. Also would saki even be able to see him only those with cursed energy can see curses and affect them.

The spirits resist reality warping? If not then Saiki can effect them with his planet range
Yeah but it won’t be able to interact or affect mahito because he has no curse energy it wouldn’t work because it wouldn’t even hit him and if mahito sees all this he just gets close and 0.2 domain gg

Yeah but it won’t be able to interact or affect mahito because he has no curse energy it wouldn’t work because it wouldn’t even hit him and if mahito sees all this he just gets close and 0.2 domain gg
Bro wtf is this? So only way to affect mahito is to use a thing that is inside his verse? That must be wrong otherwise we gotta equalize it somehow.

From this I can't tell if he can make grass blue, or blink away Mahito out of existence.
Its on the profile man. Anyways Saiki while barely using the actual potential was able to

"He demonstrated to make colored hair a natural occurrence, made it so that all injuries in the world heal much faster than normal, made it so that buildings are built in weeks instead of month, made it so that the brain works way faster in important situations, made underwear indestructible, made it so that a person with a small body can have ridiculous strength, made it so that a person can easily become unconscious by hitting them to the back of the neck, can possibly grant superpowers to every human in the world"

So reality is a toy for him lol

Its on the profile man. Anyways Saiki while barely using the actual potential was able to

"He demonstrated to make colored hair a natural occurrence, made it so that all injuries in the world heal much faster than normal, made it so that buildings are built in weeks instead of month, made it so that the brain works way faster in important situations, made underwear indestructible, made it so that a person with a small body can have ridiculous strength, made it so that a person can easily become unconscious by hitting them to the back of the neck, can possibly grant superpowers to every human in the world"

So reality is a toy for him lol
None of this is really impressive tbh, and unless he's doing these things on a crazy scale I don't see how it would help him not get touched and bagged.

None of this is really impressive tbh, and unless he's doing these things on a crazy scale I don't see how it would help him not get touched and bagged.
What do you mean? He literally stopped using it because how powerful it was.

What do you mean? He literally stopped using it because how powerful it was.
Powerful for his verse. That tells me nothing of how it interacts with JjK's verse. Giving him a bunch of abilities that have never even been hinted at is NLF. Nothing displayed from what you posted is going to be a problem for Mahito.

SBA:
Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

I cannot see anything on the profile
Mahito can control the shape of his soul and thus move it so that it is not tagged.

All cursed spirits have invulnerability to things without cursed energy. Sorcerors bypass this with cursed energy. Most sorcerors cannot hit Mahito without specifically tailored powers, or power nullification because of this.

So unless he can poinpoint and outmaneuver Mahito's soul swapping he will essentially just be hitting Mahito's meat sack which means nothing to him as his regeneration is also bio manip and he can create matter and violate conservation.

Also, all sorcerors can see cursed energy (which is a mix of soul, body, CM 3, and Info 2) yet only a select few can even feel their soul, let alone see it.

Mahito can control the shape of his soul and thus move it so that it is not tagged.

All cursed spirits have invulnerability to things without cursed energy. Sorcerors bypass this with cursed energy. Most sorcerors cannot hit Mahito without specifically tailored powers, or power nullification because of this.

So unless he can poinpoint and outmaneuver Mahito's soul swapping he will essentially just be hitting Mahito's meat sack which means nothing to him as his regeneration is also bio manip and he can create matter and violate conservation.

Also, all sorcerors can see cursed energy (which is a mix of soul, body, CM 3, and Info 2) yet only a select few can even feel their soul, let alone see it.
Scans and show it on the profile. Plus because of "verse equal" rule Saiki would effect Mahito.

Scans and show it on the profile. Plus because of "verse equal" rule Saiki would effect Mahito.
Sure, I'll post scans later when I have more time.

And no, verse equalization just means his energy source is equalized to cursed energy. I literally just explained to you why that doesn't help against Mahito, who exists in a verse where all of his opponents use cursed energy.

It only talks about physical damage.
Can regenerate his body as long as his soul is intact. Yuji needed to directly hit his soul to deal with his regeneration;

From the cursed energy manipulation page

Sorry if I'm wrong, but from what I understood if Verse equalization, wouldn't Saiki's aura work as Cursed Energy?

Sorry if I'm wrong, but from what I understood if Verse equalization, wouldn't Saiki's aura work as Cursed Energy?
Yes, that would allow Saiki to interact with Mahito's abstract physicality which would normally be invulnerable. Mahito has a seperate layer of resistance with him being able to move his soul around, unlike others who have their soul bonded with their bodies. Saiki would have to get around this by being able to see Mahitos soul, know how his ability works, and tag Mahito with the appropriate move. Which is something Jujutsu sorcers can not do without power null and superstrong Extrasensory perception.

Yes, that would allow Saiki to interact with Mahito's abstract physicality which would normally be invulnerable. Mahito has a seperate layer of resistance with him being able to move his soul around, unlike others who have their soul bonded with their bodies. Saiki would have to get around this by being able to see Mahitos soul, know how his ability works, and tag Mahito with the appropriate move. Which is something Jujutsu sorcers can not do without power null and superstrong Extrasensory perception.
Passive telepathy?

Typical mind control iirc. I dont know what kind of explanation you want
That doesn't mean anything. Mind control is super varied from shooting out telepathic beams, and transmitting chakra, to literal technology such as Hypno guns.

Don't ask me for specifics and say things like "Get a jjk fan to explain abilities challenge lolz!!!" while making comments like this when asked in turn.

That doesn't mean anything. Mind control is super varied from shooting out telepathic beams, and transmitting chakra, to literal technology such as Hypno guns.
Mind control is not varied at all. @edutyn knows more so I will leave this part to him
Don't ask me for specifics and say things like "Get a jjk fan to explain abilities challenge lolz!!!" while making comments like this when asked in turn.
Its a joke why do you have to be so mad? Have some fun in life.

Since Mahito has no answer to RW or Mind hax and his only special deal is stopped passively by Saikis aura. Saiki FRA

I invoke my secret card: @DontTalkDT knows more

Saiki's mind control is very varied, from altering people's perception of him, changing the rules of his school, altering the perception of fashion or at the other extreme acts like RW, changing the human genome, giving regeneration to everyone, changing the laws, improving human perception, etc...

That's more or less a resume.

Since Mahito has no answer to RW or Mind hax and his only special deal is stopped passively by Saikis aura. Saiki FRA
Domain expansion would powernull him mahito moves his soul close enough to use 0.2 domain and gg. Stop with the nlf with his abilities I don’t even think curses have brains.

Don’t curses resist mind hax? They were able to walk off the lasting effects of Gojo domain mahito included so that’s enough to resist the mind hax. Also Mahito resist powernull. I think mahito scales higher to idle transfiguration is a gg no matter how it’s done domain or touch is a wrap.

I invoke my secret card: @DontTalkDT knows more

Saiki's mind control is very varied, from altering people's perception of him, changing the rules of his school, altering the perception of fashion or at the other extreme acts like RW, changing the human genome, giving regeneration to everyone, changing the laws, improving human perception, etc...

That's more or less a resume.
That’s not different from Gojo mind hax that mahito shrugged off

Speaking of which why isn’t mind hax resistance on the profile for the disaster curses they shrugged off the lasting effects of Gojo domain.

Back