• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@KG's big response

OPM is bad too lol. Worse even, but I feel like it has charm.

>17 years

I'm just here wondering how the heck did he deal with jets.

Anyway martial arts mastery is great, but literally many other franchises do that with various skills. Xiao-Lee sounds nice but that sounds less like a martial arts and more like a Haki. Also I doubt anyone exists where they can oneshot Yujiro so I'm assuming that's for other people. OR rather a feat. I mean, we've literally seen Yujiro scare people off. Also 1000 years of experience < 10 years of experience but much stronger.

Both are impressive, but it's a matter of stats too.

Yeah but that's for martial artists. I doubt he ever analyzed the stance of someone like an eldritch abomination, a dragon, or stuff like that. Things would be different in those cases. Also man that sounds BS but that's amazing @ analysis thing.

Well... like before... Talent > Experience sometimes. And that's certainly the case for most Isekais.

I won't lie though, that is a lot of high level skills.

I'm not sure if regen covers pressure points this advanced.

But if Weekly says so, probably.

She was able to withstand Life Fiber paralyzing acupuncture needles being stuck all over her body by Tsumugu

regen doesn't cover pressure points, I think he meant that she can tank the paralysis from pressure points, but Yujiro's pressure points abilities it's just paralysis or perhaps something more?

Yujiro got his ranged abilities (mainly sense manip and illusion creation), and funnily enough, just like Ryuko got her willpower shockwaves, Yujiro has his aura that works similarly.

Yujiro has the capacity to make sonic booms with his punches, and that's pre demon back so I imagine he has a considerable range with demon back enough to knock someone out of the air or at least disorient them. Also this is like a full on straight punch, not just a jab obviously so he can't just spam these.

No his range is several meters...absolutely nowhere near the range to hit a flying opponent who woul likely be using air slashes like tens of meters away.

that's his effective range, obviously I'm not trying to imply the wind he's creating with his punches are going to be the same force as his full contact punches, also I imagine he can somewhat disrupt wind slashes with a sonic boom.

I'm saying that the wind he is making has a longer range than his fists, I'm not talking about his aura which is the several meters range.

KGiffoni said:
Yujiro got his ranged abilities (mainly sense manip and illusion creation), and funnily enough, just like Ryuko got her willpower shockwaves, Yujiro has his aura that works similarly.
I dont see him having range comparable to ryuko on his profile

We'll you'll have to prove that with scans since his profile shows tens of meters for his aura which is his highest range.

Air slashes that are still kinetic energy that he should be able to deal with easily using Xiao Lee.

Add my vote in for inconclusive, this discussion has been just horrible at some points.

Yujiro in base against a 112 kilo ton character is at a hefty disadvantage due to being outclassed in power by a good bit. He is at best in base just about or under 47.1 kijlotons in base since that key isn't town+ and with Demon Back he is 100 kilo tons.

it's fair to say that Ryouko would stil be able to easily get out of Yujiro's range but we've seen characters no where near Yujiro's power (doyle) jump a three story building with ease, so I think it's possible that unless Ryouko starts flying nearly instantly, Yujiro would be able to run and jump to catch her, if not at least get her within range of his aura.

"At best"

You do know no matter how vastly you scale above a feat, unless it is on the literal door step of getting a + sign or getting into a new tier, we don't scale it up to either of those, right? Just like we don't even if the character can easily one shot the person who did the feat.

Friendly reminder that Musashi won against Luffy, who could one-shot him, and Yujiro dwarfs Musashi in skill.

No matter how vastly you scale above a feat, that won't get you into the tier above or a + sign unless the result of the feat is just a smidge below getting either of those things, or the character in question has any statements about being "100 times stronger" than the person that did the feat.

I personally believe Yujiro is in the Town+ range in base with how much he scales above the feat, but we never do that with any profiles. I just don't see Ryuko holding the AP advantage in any meaningful way.

Sorry, meant to say I personally believe he'd be on Town+ level even in base, even though I know is not how we do things.

But yeah, Demon Back is an example of it scaling above by multipliers.

Yeah I should probably mention Yujiro's range in a CRT. He was able to affect multiple city blocks with his Demon Image while using Imagination Style

Back