• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiki Kusuo New and Improved, Shiny Profile!

The moon thing has been rejected like a million times by now. It's not clear he destroyed it.

It doesn't say he was about to move the sun. Nor is it clear if he actually could. He almost attempted whatever he was gonna do to it while asleep, so it's not even clear whether he actually believes he could. Seeing how he can't stop a volcano I would say no.

And of course the planet level needs to stay a possibly, because "destroying the world" doesn't necessarily mean blowing up the planet with a single attack.

Whether the novels are in any way canon in a way that would apply to Saiki is something I would ask for evidence of. And if it is, that is still not a multiversal feat. Connecting worlds locally is just hax. (Also no evidence for sight energy < Psy energy is given)

The 100x multiplier doesn't work. Especially not for speed, as for that it had to specifically say that it applies to that according to our multiplier rules. However also in general not. Saiki isn't saying he is 100x stronger. What he says is that trying to grab something in that state is like being 100x bigger and underwater. That is to say it is a task that precision-wise is very hard. I.e. what he explains is that he is having a hard time controlling his power, making it difficult to grab something without causing destruction.

Aside from that please provide a complete list of all changes you want to make. Having to filter every change out of a rewritten profile is hard. (and I'm fairly sure we had a thread that all changes must be listed)

(I would also stylistically rework that P&A. Either move the explanations into the Notable A/T or itemize it. Wall of text with lots of links is hard to scan through. Yes, even with bold)

Last edited:
The moon thing has been rejected like a million times by now. It's not clear he destroyed it.
He CAN destroy it though.
It doesn't say he was about to move the sun. Nor is it clear if he actually could. He almost attempted whatever he was gonna do to it while asleep, so it's not even clear whether he actually believes he could.
He was using Telekinesis if you look at this hand movement, this is why its a possibly
Seeing how he can't stop a volcano I would say no.
Didnt he try to teleport all the lava to space or smth which was the actual reason it was hard?
And of course the planet level needs to stay a possibly, because "destroying the world" doesn't necessarily mean blowing up the planet with a single attack.
If someone has power to destroy the planet they always get 5-B AP, I have barely saw a profile give it a possibly for this reason
Whether the novels are in any way canon in a way that would apply to Saiki is something I would ask for evidence of. And if it is, that is still not a multiversal feat. Connecting worlds locally is just hax. (Also no evidence for sight energy < Psy energy is given)
From what I understand Saiki references the novels and confirms they are canon. He references his manga in the novel which makes it canon (Plot manipulation scan)
Aside from that please provide a complete list of all changes you want to make. Having to filter every change out of a rewritten profile is hard. (and I'm fairly sure we had a thread that all changes must be listed)

(I would also stylistically rework that P&A. Either move the explanations into the Notable A/T or itemize it. Wall of text with lots of links is hard to scan through. Yes, even with bold)
I disagree with this, literally no one in the wiki loves A/T expect for you DT 💀

In fact, in an earlier panel, an image of the destroyed moon is shown. At the same time, the anime confirms that he could destroy the moon and then we are shown possibly a semi-destroyed moon.
Before this is refuted, the animation team has often asked Asou for his opinion or if he could create more content as he himself mentions.
It doesn't say he was about to move the sun. Nor is it clear if he actually could. He almost attempted whatever he was gonna do to it while asleep, so it's not even clear whether he actually believes he could. Seeing how he can't stop a volcano I would say no.
He was about to move it with telekinesis by the way he moves his hand, only he woke up in time.

Saiki says that if the problem is not the volcano instead the problem is that every time he tries to contain the eruption, it would simply erupt somewhere else.
Along with what Shion said, his alternative version mentions the next: "(Don’t worry. This world’s characters are all under my control. Not a single person is going to care, no matter how much we fight. Even if we tear down the entire school, if we erase the entire city, or if we destroy the entire world, no one will care. No, they won’t even notice…)"
Whether the novels are in any way canon in a way that would apply to Saiki is something I would ask for evidence of.
Extra Stories of Psychics is mentioned in chapter 75.

And in chapter 271 a feat from Extra Stories of Psychics 2 is used.
Also, Asou Shuuichi (creator of Saiki K) collaborated on the novel by supervising it and adding various illustrations.
And if it is, that is still not a multiversal feat. Connecting worlds locally is just hax.
According to VSBW definition:

Characters or objects that can significantly affect, create and/or destroy small multiverses which can be comprised of several separate space-time continuums ranging anywhere from two to a thousand, or equivalents.
And by that definition, uniting 2 worlds I'm sure would qualify for 2-C. Also mentioned is the fact that view energy made the boundaries of the universes confused.
(Also no evidence for sight energy < Psy energy is given)
That's my bad, I misunderstood how Psy Energy worked.
The inclusion of chibi Saiki who welcomes you to the page.

Saiki's profile picture was divided into 3: Kusuo, Kuriko, and After losing his powers (Quotes for each one).

We added further explanation to each of Saiki's powers, along with whether they are passive, gesture, or touch.
Removed "One removed Limiter" because Saiki has only one limiter and is the same as "Without Limiters".

New Abilities:
With Limiters:

Regeneration (Low) (Due to his own RW)
Surface Scaling: (Saiki as a baby stayed on the roof for 7 minutes while his dad was playing around and tossing him[1], has also shown this ability when he laid on the roof while spying on Kaido)
Social Influencing: (Is a master at making people feel guilty by disguising as Angel/Devil, was able to drive his teacher crazy simply winning in rock paper scissors. Over the course of the series Saiki only used his Telepathy to talk but his friend and everyone around him didn't realize this because of how cool he was until the very end when he actually used his mouth. Saiki always ignored his friend and was an extremely bad and selfish human being overall but this did not change his friends perspective over him and they were always friendly to him sometimes even fighting over him, he was able to make Teruhashi fall in love with him by simply ignoring her, over the course of the series Saiki does the same thing to several other girls most notably Mikoto and they all end up falling in love with him)
Regeneration; High-Mid possibly Mid-High, (Spirits have shown to have capacity to regenerate from extremely small pieces and like a gas cloud)
Heat Manipulation, Matter Manipulation: (Thought, Saiki can raise or lower temperatures by causing violent moleculer motion, Saiki can use the pyrokinesis to warm himself in cold places, he can use his pyrokinesis to convert the cold air entering his classroom to warm air)
Text Manipulation: (Thought, Saiki has <Psychic Photography> that lets him imagine a certain object or a thing and then transfer that object perfectly onto paper)
Self-Sustenance (Type 1, Has shown to have no problem staying underwater, Was in space as a child, didn't drown even when asleep underwater)
Elasticity (Was able to get into a really hard position to stand on and dodged over 18 swords in a tiny box)
Underground Mobility (Was able to dig a pretty long tunnel to escape before anyone realized he was inside the box)
Heat Vision (Thought, Saiki's eyes can fire beams of energy just like they are laser eyes)
Water Walking (Shown here)
Energy Projection (Gesture, Saiki is capable of creating and releasing an energy bolt from his bare hands)
Extrasensory Perception (Passive, He can casually see his friend's father soul, although by using Psychometry he can see even more ghosts)
Explosion Manipulation (Thought, He was able to somehow blow up his fathers telephone with no physical contact. Saiki can throw a ray that explodes things, he uses it to save the world)
Acrobatics (Hypermobility, He can casually leap long distances and can do backflips)
Pressure Points (He can knock people out by simply hitting them in a specific area)
Fire Manipulation (Thought, Can be used to burn things like cigarettes. Created a flame in the air)
Statistics Amplification (Thought, ESP can be used to upgrade and reinforce weapons and items)
Age Manipulation (Thought, He can turn himself into a younger version of himself)
Danmaku (With the fragments of a rock he was able create multiple projectiles)
Fear Manipulation (Thought, He was able to release an aura of bloodlust that was able to scare off other kids since Saiki was able to do this as a kid and casually this ability should be much stronger when he is an adult. Scared all the animals in a zoo)
Martial Arts (During a Judo class he defeated his teacher, performing the moves of a professional judo fighter to beat his classmate),
Perception Manipulation (Thought, with <Hypnosis> he made one of his classmates look like him to avoid seeing insects, he made his friend see people as potatoes so that he would not be afraid, he changed the way the audience saw them)
Illusion Creation (Thought, Saiki possesses the ability to make people see things that are not there. He used it on Toritsuka to torment him.)
Limited Paralysis Inducement (Gesture, Saiki has the ability to throw an electric current to the opponent to bind him which he used it on a thief who wanted to rob a store. Prevented his alternate version from moving)
Power Nullification (Thought, Canceled the telekinesis of his alternate version. Prevented his alternate version from teleporting)
Afterimage Creation (Saiki can move so fast that he can leave an afterimage where he was)
Shockwave Creation (Thought, when angry, is able to create a strong shock wave that blows out the windows of his house)
BFR, Dimensional Travel (Thought, he is able to teleport himself, other people or objects to other worlds. Should be similar to his alternate version that teleported him to his world. Accidentally teleported to another world)
Forcefield Creation (Thought, casually put an invicible forec shield in a basketball hoop
Water Manipulation (Thought, Saiki possesses the ability to create beads of sweat)
Healing (Saiki can turn back the time of people or objects enough to reconnect an anputed head)
Plot Manipulation (Thought, Saiki stated that his first manga before serialization along with the novel were his own doing and that he was the one who wrote them)

Resistance to
Fire Manipulation, Hot Temperatures (Has shown to be unfazed by the box he is in being put on fire)
Fear Manipulation (Sees Kubayosu's fear aura as a mere joke and is not fazed by it)
Electricity Manipulation (He seemed to be fine after he was shocked by an electric chair)
Limited Disease Manipulation (He can use his pyrokinesis to eliminate any virus, however, he can still get sick from things like pollen)
Sleep Manipulation (Although in the dream world Saiki is not able to use his powers, he managed to use them to wake up.)
Fire Manipulation, Extreme Heat, Magma Manipulation (Claims that even the largest eruption in the history of Japan would not kill him)
Power Nullification (Although some of his powers had disappeared when he put on his limiters, he did not lose all his powers. Even after putting on the device that would eliminate his powers, they ended up returning)
Cosmic Radiation (Saiki has been in space many times and has not suffered any effects from radiation)
Telepathy (Similar to his alternative version that impeded Saiki from reading his mind)

Damaged Limiter:
Transmutation (Thought, Has the ability to make any drink carbonated, he can also make someone's coffee bitter if they are elegantly sipping it. Instead of turning invisible, Saiki was able to turn his whole body is into mosaic)
Deconstruction (Thought, Saiki has shown to be able to deconstruct things into sand like how he did it to his fathers items)

Without Limiters:
Enhanced Aura (When his limiters are taken off Saiki will suddenly gain an Aura that can likely cause the destruction of the entire planet earth)
Greater Telepathy (Passive, without the limiter, Saiki's telepathy is capable of covering the planet)
Sleep Manipulation (Gesture, Similar to his alternative version that used a baby rattle to put him to sleep and became the Saiki Kusuo of the original world)
Space-Time Manipulation, Energy Manipulation (Thought, Quite superior to the energy of "Sight", which can bring characters, weapons from other worlds[60], able to make the boundaries of the universes confused. Able to unite 2 worlds, Using the energy they created a distortion superior to that made by "Sight" energy)

Last edited:
The 100x multiplier doesn't work. Especially not for speed, as for that it had to specifically say that it applies to that according to our multiplier rules. However also in general not. Saiki isn't saying he is 100x stronger. What he says is that trying to grab something in that state is like being 100x bigger and underwater. That is to say it is a task that precision-wise is very hard. I.e. what he explains is that he is having a hard time controlling his power, making it difficult to grab something without causing destruction.
Well, Saiki states that without its limiter it becomes 10 to 100 times stronger. In addition, his speed also improved due to the fact that without his limiter, even with a simple step, he was launched.

If someone has power to destroy the planet they always get 5-B AP, I have barely saw a profile give it a possibly for this reason
I mean, it's listed on our Hyperbole page
Yu Yu Hakusho characters claiming that they are capable of destroying the planet.
But personally I'm fine with the moon scene. Definitely not the sun one though.
And by that definition, uniting 2 worlds I'm sure would qualify for 2-C.
You would need to show that they united two universes. Just having the Earth's overlap wouldn't be a Tier 2 feat.
We added further explanation to each of Saiki's powers, along with whether they are passive, gesture, or touch.
I mean the main issue is that you got rid of the bullet points for some reason. The page is for to text heavy is currently nearly unreadable.

You should add them back into the page.

But personally I'm fine with the moon scene. Definitely not the sun one though.
That's why we put it as a "possibly"
You would need to show that they united two universes. Just having the Earth's overlap wouldn't be a Tier 2 feat.
Made the boundaries of the universes hazy. Unite 2 worlds)
I mean the main issue is that you got rid of the bullet points for some reason. The page is for to text heavy is currently nearly unreadable.

You should add them back into the page.
Give me a moment

The boundaries might mean something, but the unite 2 worlds is just localized space-time hax.
Uniting and the boundarie stuff and his plot manipulation implying he created the story and stuff seems to me like a solid 2-C

So I made Chase translate the moon thing and he said that it meant “I could probably even destroy the moon”

So the 5-C is solid and makes the 5-B consistent, now we know Saikis limiter make him 100x weaker which means he would scale to 5-B/100 = Low 5-B. Is that okay, is the Hax okay? Because if it is okay then that means its good to go

So Saiki will be: Low 5-B, Low 5-B, 5-B 2-C with Pys Energy

Last edited:
The proper term for the statistics on the rework file are Small Planet level not Low Planet level. SoL is suppose to be Speed of Light and MFTL is suppose to be Massively FTL.

The 100x scan doesn't work, or at least the first one didn't. However, as for the currently available scan, I will disagree with this one, as I have previously expressed that it pertains to control. It can be compared to the idea of maneuvering through a city as a giant without causing any damage. That's the essence of the reference to being 100 times bigger, and I'm unsure how it became misconstrued in a different context.

At least Low Multiversal with "Psy Energy" ("Psy Energy" is equal to the "Sight Energy" that can unite 2 worlds and able to make the boundaries of the universes hazy)
I am not interested in evaluating this, but it says connect, not unite, which can have differences despite being synonyms.

All the im.ge scans don't load for me.

As for the formatting, I have a lot of issues with the current draft, and I'll write them out later. I'll have to go upload mp4 files again.

The 100x scan doesn't work, or at least the first one didn't. However, as for the currently available scan, I will disagree with this one, as I have previously expressed that it pertains to control. It can be compared to the idea of maneuvering through a city as a giant without causing any damage. That's the essence of the reference to being 100 times bigger, and I'm unsure how it became misconstrued in a different context.
So what about the second scan that confirms he is tens to hundres times stronger?
All the im.ge scans don't load for me.
None of them??

Back