• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiki Kusuo New and Improved, Shiny Profile!

Shion agrees with all.
DontTalkDT disagrees with the 5-C/Low 5-B, 2-C, the novel, and 100x stuff. And accept most of the hax and the speed
Qawsedf234 agrees with the 5-C but has doubts about the 2-C but did not show his rejection of the novel, seems to agree with FTL and I don't know his opinion of Hax and 100x.
Abscoolguy agrees with all.
Lord_Farquaad69420 agrees with this.
LephyrTheRevanchist same as Qawsedf234
Just_a_Random_Butler
rejects the first 100x but not the second, doubts the 2-C and says nothing of the hax.
DarkDragonMedeus same as Qawsedf234

For prior context, these posts stemmed from an earlier conversation in the Rule Violation Reports thread.

Some of those were deleted, and reposted on catzlaflame's wall.

Others were deleted, and will be reposted below.

First, from ShionAH.

All of that should be removed then.
Fine the possibly 5-B can be added
What about 10x/100x? Do we Lowball or Highball ant? Also 3 mods dont outweight DT? Only DT disagreed with those haxes which he made false claims and didnt even reapond to my debunks. Like saying Fear Manipulation is not Supernatural which we all know is simply wrong. (It would be Social Influence if it was not Supernatural)

Then, from TheGreatJedi13

Again, it is more a case of that not sufficient consensus was achieved, due to a split in opinion among staff members with evaluation rights.
I believe the thread should get more staff input. Most notably around the moon scaling part.but for the rest unanimously rejected or without approval should be reverted.
Either Way other staff could comment on other abilities to further weigh on whether they qualify or not

Atm only 5 staff voted with some not interested on evaluating some abilities.

For prior context, these posts stemmed from an earlier conversation in the Rule Violation Reports thread.

Some of those were deleted, and reposted on catzlaflame's wall.

Others were deleted, and will be reposted below.

First, from ShionAH.

Fine the possibly 5-B can be added
What about 10x/100x? Do we Lowball or Highball ant? Also 3 mods dont outweight DT? Only DT disagreed with those haxes which he made false claims and didnt even reapond to my debunks. Like saying Fear Manipulation is not Supernatural which we all know is simply wrong. (It would be Social Influence if it was not Supernatural)

Then, from TheGreatJedi13

I believe the thread should get more staff input. Most notably around the moon scaling part.but for the rest unanimously rejected or without approval should be reverted.
Either Way other staff could comment on other abilities to further weigh on whether they qualify or not

Atm only 5 staff voted with some not interested on evaluating some abilities.
What's going on with this crt? Has it already been completed? Looks like there was a fight in AP RvR and skills accepted or not. Has everything been resolved?

If so, do I think it should be closed then?

AP is reversed for 2-C at least

I'm not sure about abilities and 5-B ratings

and atm They are trying to argue Saiki to be 5D with the same argument for sight energy except this time they include a mention of another dimension

Back