• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiki Kusuo New and Improved, Shiny Profile!

Oh wait, the first one was the working scan, and that's what I was talking about. I can't see the second scan, it doesn't load for me.
I have no idea why it doesnt load for you. Here is the scan

0ceBDM.SK-MP.jpg

Yes, none of them.
Okay thats weird, they work perfectly for me. Maybe its about region?

Should be use 10x or 100x multiplier? The 10x is lowball but 100x is supported by the scan you disagree with
What I'm saying is that the 100x bigger thing is taken out of context, and shouldn't be used as a justification for that.

What I'm saying is that the 100x bigger thing is taken out of context, and shouldn't be used as a justification for that.
What I am saying is that scan supports that the multiplier is likely 100x so should we keep it as a 100x multiplier or lower it to a 10x multiplier?

What I am saying is that scan supports that the multiplier is likely 100x so should we keep it as a 100x multiplier or lower it to a 10x multiplier?
Your sentence was hard to understand... 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

No idea. But the 100x is definitely not supported by the scan that I disagree with. What I am saying is that it is taken out of context. :p

No idea. But the 100x is definitely not supported by the scan that I disagree with. What I am saying is that it is taken out of context. :p
I mean 100x bigger can mean the limiters make him get 100x amps which include strenght speed and etc.

Like I know this scan doesnt mean stronger but it still means 100x if that makes sense

I mean 100x bigger can mean the limiters make him get 100x amps which include strenght speed and etc.

Like I know this scan doesnt mean stronger but it still means 100x if that makes sense

Saiki isn't saying he is 100x stronger. What he says is that trying to grab something in that state is like being 100x bigger and underwater. That is to say it is a task that precision-wise is very hard. I.e. what he explains is that he is having a hard time controlling his power, making it difficult to grab something without causing destruction.
I will disagree with this one, as I have previously expressed that it pertains to control. It can be compared to the idea of maneuvering through a city as a giant without causing any damage. That's the essence of the reference to being 100 times bigger, and I'm unsure how it became misconstrued in a different context.
☝️. No, it does not make sense, you are trying to warp the context of the scan.

☝️. No, it does not make sense, you are trying to warp the context of the scan.
For the love of apples butler, it doesnt mean 100x stronger but it still means limiters are a 100x upgrade which supports the novel stating that he might be 10 times or 100 times stronger. I am not saying this scan means stronger I am saying this scan means taking the 100x is more consistent

For the love of apples butler, it doesnt mean 100x stronger but it still means limiters are a 100x upgrade which supports the novel stating that he might be 10 times or 100 times stronger. I am not saying this scan means stronger I am saying this scan means taking the 100x is more consistent
Yes, for the love of apples indeed. I love dem apples.

The 100x bigger does absolutely nothing in determining if 10x or 100x is more consistent. I already explained why.

Yes, for the love of apples indeed. I love dem apples.
Who doesnt
The 100x bigger does absolutely nothing in determining if 10x or 100x is more consistent. I already explained why.
Okay then which one should we use? I feel like 100x makes more sense but I am open to ideas (If anyone is wondering if we take it as 10x saiki will be stronger but slower, If we take it as 100x saiki will be weaker but faster)

In fact, in an earlier panel, an image of the destroyed moon is shown. At the same time, the anime confirms that he could destroy the moon and then we are shown possibly a semi-destroyed moon.
Before this is refuted, the animation team has often asked Asou for his opinion or if he could create more content as he himself mentions.
So your only evidence that the feat happened is a little non-canon showing. (Which technically still doesn't say he did it) Yeah, no. As said, got rejected tons of times.

And no, I doubt he gave an opinion on that throwaway line.
He was about to move it with telekinesis by the way he moves his hand, only he woke up in time.
Unsubstianted guess.

Saiki says that if the problem is not the volcano instead the problem is that every time he tries to contain the eruption, it would simply erupt somewhere else.
Which, if he could project powerful telekinesis on something the size of the sun, would be no problem at all.

Along with what Shion said, his alternative version mentions the next: "(Don’t worry. This world’s characters are all under my control. Not a single person is going to care, no matter how much we fight. Even if we tear down the entire school, if we erase the entire city, or if we destroy the entire world, no one will care. No, they won’t even notice…)"
Which isn't in any way better, as it still just says destroy the world. Statements like that always get such treatment. There's been thread on it before.

Extra Stories of Psychics is mentioned in chapter 75.
So, it exists as an in-universe book making it provably non-canon to the actual powers?

And in chapter 271 a feat from Extra Stories of Psychics 2 is used.
Also, Asou Shuuichi (creator of Saiki K) collaborated on the novel by supervising it and adding various illustrations.
Which is a meta reference by how he literally says it happens in a book for him.

Like, you basically proved that those things didn't physically happen?

According to VSBW definition:

And by that definition, uniting 2 worlds I'm sure would qualify for 2-C. Also mentioned is the fact that view energy made the boundaries of the universes confused.
Not if done locally. You miss the keyword "significantly".

The inclusion of chibi Saiki who welcomes you to the page.

Saiki's profile picture was divided into 3: Kusuo, Kuriko, and After losing his powers (Quotes for each one).

We added further explanation to each of Saiki's powers, along with whether they are passive, gesture, or touch.
Removed "One removed Limiter" because Saiki has only one limiter and is the same as "Without Limiters".
Sure, that's fine.

Regeneration (Low) (Due to his own RW)
That's ok.

Surface Scaling: (Saiki as a baby stayed on the roof for 7 minutes while his dad was playing around and tossing him[1], has also shown this ability when he laid on the roof while spying on Kaido)
Fairly sure that's just the result on him being able to fly?

Social Influencing: (Is a master at making people feel guilty by disguising as Angel/Devil, was able to drive his teacher crazy simply winning in rock paper scissors. Over the course of the series Saiki only used his Telepathy to talk but his friend and everyone around him didn't realize this because of how cool he was until the very end when he actually used his mouth. Saiki always ignored his friend and was an extremely bad and selfish human being overall but this did not change his friends perspective over him and they were always friendly to him sometimes even fighting over him, he was able to make Teruhashi fall in love with him by simply ignoring her, over the course of the series Saiki does the same thing to several other girls most notably Mikoto and they all end up falling in love with him)
Not sure if all those are valid feats (I don't think Terohashi falling in love with him is due to him being persuasive), but generally fine.

How... is that applicable to Saiki? He's no spirit. His astral projection is similar, I suppose, but then this would have to be limited to that. (And technically even that is different, I believe. Like, Saiki can't see spirits even while Astral Projected IIRC?)

Heat Manip, yes, Matter Manip, no. All heating powers cause molecular motion, since that is what heat is. Molecular motion. It would be like listing quantum manipulation for firing lasers, since light is made of photons that are quanta.

I... don't think that's text manip?

Probably ok.

Wrong scan, I believe. However, from what I remember it's not really to that supernatural extent? Pretty sure he's just flexible.

Underground Mobility (Was able to dig a pretty long tunnel to escape before anyone realized he was inside the box)
Ok, I guess.

Heat Vision (Thought, Saiki's eyes can fire beams of energy just like they are laser eyes)
Seems fine.

Seems more reasonable to assume he just uses his flight to do that, than to give a separate ability.

Energy Projection (Gesture, Saiki is capable of creating and releasing an energy bolt from his bare hands)
ok.

I don't think the psychometry thing belongs there. It's not due to psychometrie itself, but because the medium has the power to see ghosts. He can't do it without outside help.

Giving it for seeing that one specific ghost is... technically fine. Need to be listed as limited, though.

Explosion Manipulation (Thought, He was able to somehow blow up his fathers telephone with no physical contact. Saiki can throw a ray that explodes things, he uses it to save the world)
Causing an explosion with an energy beam just falls under the energy projection. For the phone thing... couldn't he have telekinetically destroyed the battery to make it explode?

Sure, I guess.

Pressure Points (He can knock people out by simply hitting them in a specific area)
I guess... but only because I'm fairly sure it's mentioned that he used his powers to make that a weakness at some point.

Sure.

Not sure if I would say "upgrade" but "reinforce" is ok.

Age Manipulation (Thought, He can turn himself into a younger version of himself)
I think that's him shapeshifting rather than manipulating his actual age.

ok.

Fear Manipulation (Thought, He was able to release an aura of bloodlust that was able to scare off other kids since Saiki was able to do this as a kid and casually this ability should be much stronger when he is an adult. Scared all the animals in a zoo)
The stronger as an adult thing is pure speculation and should hence go. That aside, probably fine.

I'm not sure where you get "moves of a professional judo fighter" from. It's mostly his superhuman strength. But he can do the basics at least, so the ability itself is fine.

Perception Manipulation (Thought, with <Hypnosis> he made one of his classmates look like him to avoid seeing insects, he made his friend see people as potatoes so that he would not be afraid, he changed the way the audience saw them)
That's ok.

Illusion Creation (Thought, Saiki possesses the ability to make people see things that are not there. He used it on Toritsuka to torment him.)
Honestly... choose between this and Perception Manip. Fairly sure it's the same ability for him.

Limited Paralysis Inducement (Gesture, Saiki has the ability to throw an electric current to the opponent to bind him which he used it on a thief who wanted to rob a store. Prevented his alternate version from moving)
I don't see that electric current part in the scan. And, as said in prior threads, holding someone down with telekinesis is not paralysis Inducement.

Power Nullification (Thought, Canceled the telekinesis of his alternate version. Prevented his alternate version from teleporting)
Well, as said, it doesn't sound like the novels are canon to the main story.

Afterimage Creation (Saiki can move so fast that he can leave an afterimage where he was)
Sure.

Shockwave Creation (Thought, when angry, is able to create a strong shock wave that blows out the windows of his house)
How do you know that's a shockwave? The way it says "sounds of the windows breaking in rapid succession" sounds like he just blows the windows apart telekinetically.

BFR, Dimensional Travel (Thought, he is able to teleport himself, other people or objects to other worlds. Should be similar to his alternate version that teleported him to his world. Accidentally teleported to another world)
What chapter is the first scan again?

Forcefield Creation (Thought, casually put an invicible forec shield in a basketball hoop
Ok.

Water Manipulation (Thought, Saiki possesses the ability to create beads of sweat)
That should be "limited".

Healing (Saiki can turn back the time of people or objects enough to reconnect an anputed head)
Haaaaaa... I guess.

Plot Manipulation (Thought, Saiki stated that his first manga before serialization along with the novel were his own doing and that he was the one who wrote them)
Yeah... canon problem. Also hard to tell if he didn't just actually write them.

Ok.

The scan doesn't really show that? And fairly sure Kubayosu's 'fear aura' isn't supernatural. So, especially with Saiki being a billion times stronger, I don't think this qualifies as resistance. It's like giving resistance to fear manip for withstanding the intimidation attempts of an angry puppy.

Ok, I guess.

Using an ability to eliminate something is not a feat of resistance. It's like saying "I have resistance to wounds because I have regeneration".

Sleep Manipulation (Although in the dream world Saiki is not able to use his powers, he managed to use them to wake up.)
I mean, again, using a power to get rid of an effect that actually effected you is not resistance. Also canon issues and... not sure where it says that he used his powers to wake up?

Fire Manipulation, Extreme Heat, Magma Manipulation (Claims that even the largest eruption in the history of Japan would not kill him)
Sure.

Power Nullification (Although some of his powers had disappeared when he put on his limiters, he did not lose all his powers. Even after putting on the device that would eliminate his powers, they ended up returning)
Should be limited, seeing as they were almost entirely eliminated for more than a combat timeframe.

Cosmic Radiation (Saiki has been in space many times and has not suffered any effects from radiation)
I don't remember if we give this per default to anyone in space... but sure, I guess?

Telepathy (Similar to his alternative version that impeded Saiki from reading his mind)
Y'know what I'm gonna say.

Damaged Limiter:
Transmutation (Thought, Has the ability to make any drink carbonated, he can also make someone's coffee bitter if they are elegantly sipping it. Instead of turning invisible, Saiki was able to turn his whole body is into mosaic)
I guess. Not sure if the mosaic thing is that are more an illusion.

I don't think that's deconstruction, as they are not made out of sand. More transmutation. However, it needs to be mentioned that it is specifically just the collection that this can be used on and hence would be limited.

I think saying the aura causes the destruction of Earth is a stretch. They probably just pick up a signal of Saiki's power and figure the scale from that.

Greater Telepathy (Passive, without the limiter, Saiki's telepathy is capable of covering the planet)
Sure.

Sleep Manipulation (Gesture, Similar to his alternative version that used a baby rattle to put him to sleep and became the Saiki Kusuo of the original world)
Y'know what.

I thought it was not superior to Sight? But yeah, that aside, canon stuff.

But personally I'm fine with the moon scene.
Can I ask why? We see no destruction happen in the panel and the text says "fly past the moon" not "destroyed it" or anything. In canon, we have no actual indication what caused it.

I don't think we can legitimately go from "the moon has a weird shape" to "Saiki needs to be responsible" if we neither see it happen nor are stated that Saiki did it.

(That aside, his limiter version doesn't scale to his child version and I have no idea why blowing a hole in the moon would be small planet level)

Honestly, that panel is mentioned in the same list of feats as lifting a building.

Last edited:
Can I ask why? We see no destruction happen in the panel and the text says "fly past the moon" not "destroyed it" or anything. In canon, we have no actual indication what caused it.

I don't think we can legitimately go from "the moon has a weird shape" to "Saiki needs to be responsible" if we neither see it happen nor are stated that Saiki did it.
I asked chase (a japenese person) to translate it and they told me it translated to “I can probably destroy the moon” so if you want you can get someone to translate it
(That aside, his limiter version doesn't scale to his child version and I have no idea why blowing a hole in the moon would be small planet level)
He is small planet for being weaker than his Non limiter form.
Which, if he could project powerful telekinesis on something the size of the sun, would be no problem at all.
He was trying to teleport it to space no? Also thats PIS at worst case
Which isn't in any way better, as it still just says destroy the world. Statements like that always get such treatment. There's been thread on it before.
References having the power to destroy the world several times, has a moon feat which is while he was a child making it even more consistent. I dont see why the 5-B is wrong here
Fairly sure that's just the result on him being able to fly?
How can you know that? I am so confused about the whole “He probably uses this”
Not sure if all those are valid feats (I don't think Terohashi falling in love with him is due to him being persuasive), but generally fine.
Teruhashi despises guys and even sees Saiki as a lonely loser. Then Saiki ignores her, she falls in love

Lol
How... is that applicable to Saiki? He's no spirit. His astral projection is similar, I suppose, but then this would have to be limited to that. (And technically even that is different, I believe. Like, Saiki can't see spirits even while Astral Projected IIRC?)
Sorry for that @edutyn made it seem like he has it all the time. The ability is only when he is in his spirit form
Heat Manip, yes, Matter Manip, no. All heating powers cause molecular motion, since that is what heat is. Molecular motion. It would be like listing quantum manipulation for firing lasers, since light is made of photons that are quanta.
Fair
I... don't think that's text manip?
I asked a few people and they told me it was the best hax for this scan
Wrong scan, I believe. However, from what I remember it's not really to that supernatural extent? Pretty sure he's just flexible.
I mean yeah but look at that shape! Thats superhuman elasticity at that point
Seems more reasonable to assume he just uses his flight to do that, than to give a separate ability.
He literally sticks to walls DT. You cannot say he used smth else just because it makes sense to you.
For the phone thing... couldn't he have telekinetically destroyed the battery to make it explode?
Where did you get that from? Like maybe he did but unless we have proof for that it would be textbook explosion manipulation
I think that's him shapeshifting rather than manipulating his actual age.
I saw people say Age Manipulation fits better with age stuff
The stronger as an adult thing is pure speculation and should hence go. That aside, probably fine.
How? Look at the AD, Saiki gets stronger abilities the more he grows
Honestly... choose between this and Perception Manip. Fairly sure it's the same ability for him.
Thats fair
I don't see that electric current part in the scan. And, as said in prior threads, holding someone down with telekinesis is not paralysis Inducement.
I also thought the same but it seems like it is possible since its referenced in Telekinesis page (?)
Well, as said, it doesn't sound like the novels are canon to the main story.
I mean if Saiki referenced them and also referenced the manga in his novel that would mean its canon in one way or another
How do you know that's a shockwave? The way it says "sounds of the windows breaking in rapid succession" sounds like he just blows the windows apart telekinetically.
Thats a big assumption to make, I will wait Edutyn thought
The scan doesn't really show that? And fairly sure Kubayosu's 'fear aura' isn't supernatural.
Fear Hax is always supernatural DT. If its not supernatural it would be social infleunce
So, especially with Saiki being a billion times stronger,
I am not sure how Saikis AP will give him resistance to hax
I mean, again, using a power to get rid of an effect that actually effected you is not resistance
It would be Sleep Manipulation for waking himself up maybe? Thought being able to wake yourself up is basically resistance
Should be limited, seeing as they were almost entirely eliminated for more than a combat timeframe.
Maybe? I guess? Not sure.
I don't remember if we give this per default to anyone in space... but sure, I guess?
We do iirc
I don't think that's deconstruction, as they are not made out of sand. More transmutation. However, it needs to be mentioned that it is specifically just the collection that this can be used on and hence would be limited.
Where did you get that it only specifically works on those items? We dont throw limited to everything we see that doesnt seem powerful
I think saying the aura causes the destruction of Earth is a stretch. They probably just pick up a signal of Saiki's power and figure the scale from that.
I am confused, they all start to panic about it and state “Its the end of the world”

Sorry for that @edutyn made it seem like he has it all the time. The ability is only when he is in his spirit form
I'm pretty sure that didn't happen
Thats a big assumption to make, I will wait Edutyn thought
Other examples of SC: In chapter 215, Saiki saw an insect and exploded a beetle (or that plant)

In Novel:
That’s a fair argument. You’re right… You’re completely right…

(Then, why…?)

The other me, Saiki Kusuo, is starting to get angry.

(Then, why did ‘The Disastrous Life of Saiki Kusuo’ get canceled on its tenth week of publication?!)

All the windows nearby shatter. Glass shards are falling, but I don’t dodge. Fortunately, none of them cut me, and they all fall on the ground.
What chapter is the first scan again?
244: The Hero DiPSIster

Can I ask why?
I don't know anything else in that scene that would've resulted in the moon being shattered. The anime version of that scene also supports the notion that he just rammed through it.

The feat is High 6-A to 5-C. Definitely not Low 5-B without seeing Titus in action.

(Gonna get to the other posts later; too many things to comment on at 6am)

I don't know anything else in that scene that would've resulted in the moon being shattered.
We don't see it being shattered in the scene, though. That the hole is created in the scene is an unfounded assumption. We just see that the moon is sickle-shaped. This is a comedy manga. It could have always been like that. Nobody ever commented on its shape being strange, as far as I recall.
Or it could have been the result of countless different things. We had several meteors and an alien attack in the manga. The verse also has super science and random people with supernatural powers. And we know next to nothing about events that happened when Saiki was a child or even earlier.

The whole topic of "why is the moon shaped like that" is never explored in any capacity in the manga. We don't even know if there was a destruction event. Making this into a feat is like seeing a canyon in a manga and saying "the MC must have created that via a powerful attack".

The anime version of that scene also supports the notion that he just rammed through it.
Which is non-canon and hence not to be taken into account.

We don't see it being shattered in the scene, though. That the hole is created in the scene is an unfounded assumption. We just see that the moon is sickle-shaped. This is a comedy manga. It could have always been like that. Nobody ever commented on its shape being strange, as far as I recall.
No way you would believe the moon is shaped like that instead of Saiki destroying it.
Or it could have been the result of countless different things. We had several meteors and an alien attack in the manga. The verse also has super science and random people with supernatural powers. And we know next to nothing about events that happened when Saiki was a child or even earlier.

The whole topic of "why is the moon shaped like that" is never explored in any capacity in the manga. We don't even know if there was a destruction event. Making this into a feat is like seeing a canyon in a manga and saying "the MC must have created that via a powerful attack".
Like I said the translation is incorrect and Chase told me it was "I could even destroy the moon"

Which is non-canon and hence not to be taken into account.
Anime can be used as secondary canon in support of the manga. We mention it on our canon page
If the feat is correctly depicted over multiple canons any of these can be used to judge the feat. Should different results be reached by judging the feat through multiple canons, the result of the primary canon will have priority.

So for most manga series, that means the original manga is canonical, while the anime is not (since the anime is simply an adaptation of the manga made by others). Databooks are considered secondary canon since scans tend to contradict them. It should be noted that this is often evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

In addition a tertiary canon will be allowed. The tertiary canon consists of official adaptations not overseen by the author, which do not modify or contradict source material. When other source materials give different versions of the same feat, and by that contradict the tertiary canon in the depiction of the feat, the others take precedence. And here as well, if the feat is correctly depicted over multiple canons any of these can be used to judge the feat. Should by judging the feat through primary or secondary canon a different result be reached than for tertiary canon the result of primary or secondary canon will have priority.
The scene is the same, the only difference being the anime shows it more clearly.

Other changes I forgot to mention

Abilities:​

Law Manipulation: Made it so that buildings are built in weeks instead of months, made it so that the brain works way faster in important situations, made it so that a person with a small body can have ridiculous strength, made it so that a person can easily become unconscious by hitting them to the back of the neck, made it so peoples private parts would be impossible to see even if their clothes get torn off
Accelerated Development, Reactive Evolution (Passive; Physical Statistics, Intelligence, Abilities: Saikis power, abilities and intelligence grows in a rapid rate. It grows so fast that he had to put these limiters on to limit his power, however, the limiters do not stop his powers from continuing to grow or to develop new abilities and resistances. Although in the dream world Saiki is not able to use his powers, he managed to use them to wake up.)

AP:​

At least Small Planet Level (He claims he could easily destroy the moon by flying through it as a child, 100 times weaker than his version without limiters) | At least Small Planet Level | At least Planet Level (Stated that he could destroy the world without much effort. States that without its limiters, he becomes 100 times stronger)

LS:​

Class P physically (Was able to lift a plane without much effort, moved a typhoon with his arms) At least Class E with Telekinesis (Said he can easily lift an entire ship if he wanted to, was able to lift the Roppongi Hills Mori Tower without much effort as a child, able to retain his alternate version which is 100 times stronger without the limiter) | Class P physically, At least Class E with Telekinesis | Class E physically, At least Class E with Telekinesis (States that without its limiters, he becomes 100 times stronger)

Range:​

Hundreds of meters with Telepathy up to Planetary (He can use Clairvoyance to expand his telepathy), Planetary with Teleportation up to Interdimensional (Saiki can teleport people and objects to other worlds) | Planetary, Interdimensional | Interdimensional, Low Multiversal with "Psy Energy" ("Psy Energy" is equal to the "Sight Energy" that can bring characters, weapons from other worlds, able to make the boundaries of the universes hazy, able to unite 2 worlds. They created a distortion equal to that made by "Sight" energy.)

Abilities:​

Law Manipulation: Made it so that buildings are built in weeks instead of months, made it so that the brain works way faster in important situations, made it so that a person with a small body can have ridiculous strength, made it so that a person can easily become unconscious by hitting them to the back of the neck, made it so peoples private parts would be impossible to see even if their clothes get torn off
Accelerated Development, Reactive Evolution (Passive; Physical Statistics, Intelligence, Abilities: Saikis power, abilities and intelligence grows in a rapid rate. It grows so fast that he had to put these limiters on to limit his power, however, the limiters do not stop his powers from continuing to grow or to develop new abilities and resistances. Although in the dream world Saiki is not able to use his powers, he managed to use them to wake up.)

AP:​

At least Small Planet Level (He claims he could easily destroy the moon by flying through it as a child, 100 times weaker than his version without limiters) | At least Small Planet Level | At least Planet Level (Stated that he could destroy the world without much effort. States that without its limiters, he becomes 100 times stronger)

LS:​

Class P physically (Was able to lift a plane without much effort, moved a typhoon with his arms) At least Class E with Telekinesis (Said he can easily lift an entire ship if he wanted to, was able to lift the Roppongi Hills Mori Tower without much effort as a child, able to retain his alternate version which is 100 times stronger without the limiter) | Class P physically, At least Class E with Telekinesis | Class E physically, At least Class E with Telekinesis (States that without its limiters, he becomes 100 times stronger)

Range:​

Hundreds of meters with Telepathy up to Planetary (He can use Clairvoyance to expand his telepathy), Planetary with Teleportation up to Interdimensional (Saiki can teleport people and objects to other worlds) | Planetary, Interdimensional | Interdimensional, Low Multiversal with "Psy Energy" ("Psy Energy" is equal to the "Sight Energy" that can bring characters, weapons from other worlds, able to make the boundaries of the universes hazy, able to unite 2 worlds. They created a distortion equal to that made by "Sight" energy.)
Agree with this

Back