• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World Meta Thread 2

Alright, just so I'm clear on this, can Boris turn into and/or summon the bosses and enemies from Subspace Emissary, and can he use Spirits and the moves of the fighters in Subspace Emissary?

Mh, well ... besides I would also have a suggestion.

Could you add a limited form of telepathy among the standard Chosen powers?

So that we can communicate with the other Chosen when we are dispersed, so we could easily find each other again.

I mean, i can't just add in there and give no story explanation.

Actually, i was thinking of adding resistence to Paralysis (via you guys eventually escaping No One's paralysis) and limited Hammerspace (that only works on standard/optional equipment from your picks). Is that fine with y'all?

I already have these skills, but ... yes.

You could also get into telepathy and then let the DJ tell you that he forgot to mention the standard powers.

I already have in mind how to insert telepathy.

You know Josian can talk to his donors, he did it on more than one occasion.

He will say a sentence after finding information and then ask how to warn others ... or even how to find them.

And Hero will suggest using telepathy to communicate ... adding that it is among the standard powers chosen.

can it go as an idea?

@Jacky

Not really, since this is limited to stuff you get from your picks, while your hammerspace can carry whatever you want.

@Faruel

Nah, i'd prefer it if we didn't have telepathy as a standard power, because it would feel way to cheap/take out the problem of misscomunication in the party, which i kind of want you all to do yourselves.

Ah ... well ... it will mean that we will have to look for others blindly.

At least until Josian starts to see where everyone is, flying very high.

Comrades, I added a new image to Josian's profile, this should resemble his appearance when in the form of a giant elemental.

55760251 2884324785125331 713140665619942768 n
This instead when he will have Dendar and will enter the form "Apocalypse Titan Viper"

The basilisk by aeonsend d3i36ne-pre (1)
And in the end, when it has ghost rider it will be about like that.

Bb02e261ea8a18ee4aba180864969986 (1)

Do you know something interesting?

The fire is my third favorite element, the second is the light and the first is the earth, but since I chose Imix it is worth to advance Josian's power with profiles based on the element of fire.

It also has a motivation linked to the background.

Josian in his world was born in the month of Pyranox, the God of Fire and when you are born in the month of a god you are very in tune with the magic of his element.

For this Josian, before becoming a Chosen was already quite skilled with the magic of fire, also thanks to a training like DeathKnight.

@Crim

I wanted to inform you that according to the skills of hero of lore, they do more damage if combined with related weapons from a certain element.

For example, the skill of the Mage Class, Lightning is Energy element.

If used with an enchanted weapon with fire or light elements it does more damage.

Is it okay to make things a little easier if I put a caption like this?

[Hellflame lightning(Invented name)

Skill: Lightning

Element: Energy

Attack Type(Weapon): Metal(The sword is made of metal),Fire and Vital Absorption (Enhancement, Vital Absorption is of Heal element, a secondary element therefore cannot be combined with any element)

Note: Energy element does more damage if used with Fire or Light type weapons or Skills]

Since Soul Ripper is enchanted with the Fire element, it will do more damage with Energy and Earth element skills.

Neutral with Light and Darkness (Damage does not increase)

Poor damage with water and wind.

And I guess I won't use Ice Strike ... since I won't do damage with a weapon with its opposite element.

Edit: I also inform you that there are skills like Guardian Rage, an attack of 14 hits with random element (As Game Master I think you should choose which element will appear every time I use that skill)

And besides, there are skills without element but that use only the one contained in the weapon

@Faruel

Fine by me.

@Everyone

So, i've come to make a announcement.

I've been having a ton of fun with this, but as you may have noticed, my activity here is low.

The last few days have been busy, and honestly a little stressful as well.

So, i've decided to take a week long break.

I know it sucks, specially since we just got new players, but it's just how it is. This would also be the time for some other players to also rest as well, i know how tiring RPing is sometimes.

I'll still be active on the wiki and on Discord, so feel free to contact me if you like.

Thank you for your pacience.

Hey. So it's been a while.

So, as you can see, it's been way more than just a week, and i'd like to apologize for that.

For one, personal life got in the way of things and i couldn't find time to GM. Then there's the fact that my motivation to continue this was low and that other RPs started around this time and things got kind of ******.

So, where does this RP go from here? Is it dead?

Well, the answer is no. It's not dead, just in a hiatus.

As for where does it go from here, i have a plan. I want to let EWTRTW 4 die down a bit and wait until there's no other big RP happening at the same time. How long until that, i'm not sure, but it will happen.

While that's happening, i'm doing some planning myself for when we come back, and with my motivation rising up again, i'm excited to show what i got.

Again, i apologize for the situacion and i hope you understand. Peace.

Back