• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman Prime One Million AP Upgrade

Shouldn't Superman Prime be at least Galaxy Level (Most likely far higher)?

The reason for his rating is that he's far stronger than Kal Kent, who, (with help), did this.

Slowing down a galaxy with their Force Vision, as seen to the right. But wouldn't he be at least Baseline Galaxy (Possibly far higher) due to the fact that he's most likely far stronger than both of them combined? This point was probably brought up, but, I thought I'd bring it up too.

Slowdowngalaxy

stoping the rotation of a galaxy is only around 4A due to the fact that stopping somthing is way easier then destroying it but it still quilifies for multi solar system level

although it dosen't really even matter since prime one mill is 2A as of now

eh his still at least 4A doesn't really have many full galaxy level feats(doesn't have them at all really)

Kal Kent is 4-A by scaling from that feat. It isn't comparable to destroying an entire galaxy in a single strike.

I meant, shouldn't Superman Prime scale to both of them combined, and most likely be superior to both of them? If both of them doing this feat is even Galaxy level, which it looks like it is.

its not a galaxy feat though

stopping somthing from moving doesn't mean you can destroy it

for example a strong man is capable of stoping a bike but there is no way they can just go and destroy it with a punch

Back