• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would this qualified as technology manipulation for WN Beretta?

That had been a feature of the Beam Barrier, which the Powered Suits had been equipped with…

And then Karman realized it .

Beretta had been disassembling the Powered Suits with his tentacles .

"You were…incorporating it…?

—Yes .

He had been disassembling the Powered Suits and analyzing their features .

And then he had incorporated it as his own power, allowing for him to use all of those abilities .

Not only that, but they had been altered to be more efficient and powerful .

The new function of The Ultimate Gift, 'Deus Ex Machina,' 'Machine Domination'…

Bobjoemike said:
btw, why is Veldora WN intelligent only above average when his afterstory intelligence feats would classified him as something more?
And how did Veldora WN get his afterstory resistance before it was translated?
I am not sure on Veldora. I do believe he could be way above average, though.

Someone made a translation of the afterstory regarding this part of the story that was verified by Japanese native as correct; from this, a CRT was made and Veldora's profile got updated.

would this qualified for genius or extraordinary genius for WN Veldora, Beretta and Ramiris?

Making advanced technology from scraps:

But on the other hand, he had witnessed Beretta's ability to repair things, and so there was a part of him that hoped .

"If I'm not wrong, there is an old Empire testing site up ahead . It's currently a junkyard for old weapons…"

-----------------------------------

They had already finished the vehicles .

Five large transport buses that could carry two hundred passengers each . The vehicles had been completed quietly and were now parked in a line .

They had gathered parts from destroyed tanks and reused them .

The basic structure had already gone through 'Appraisal' and it was determined that they would run just fine without the need for a test drive .

Even in this world, their skills were very good .

They removed the 200mm rail guns, which were the main weapons, and improved the stability and speed of the vehicles .

Thanks to that, in spite of the legs being like a caterpillar, its maximum speed now exceeded 100km/h .

They had also considered comfort, and space expansion had been used to make the seats more spacious . There was even an area where you could lie down .

As for the distance that they could travel… After all, they were equipped with thermonuclear fusion engines, as long as the body of the vehicle did not break, it could run nearly forever .

They would no longer have to walk around on foot . Travel would be much easier .

As it was a caterpillar, bad road conditions did not matter, and they were sure that they could reach their destination on the next day

-----------------------------------

So saying, Beretta began to draw on the ground while explaining .

It was not a wearable Powered Suit, but a Battle Body that could be considered a second body .

He also had ideas for improved Cyber Bodies and new Powered Suits .

The Powered Suit would be equipped with converted high power firearms that would usually only work in a Battle Body .

And while none were able to shoot beams from their entire body, most of Ramiris's demands had been fulfilled .

"Hmm!?"

"Very impressive, Beretta . This is a design that contains all my hopes and dreams!"

The two of them forgot that they had been arguing, and they stared hard at the designs on the ground .

"I see . This new Battle Body houses a nuclear fusion reactor in its heart from the beginning . Indeed, if I were to use 'Space Manipulation,' the space expansion technology could be much improved . It could help with power shortages as well . And…"

"Yes! Yes! The beam weapons are on the outside! Now we can have lots of them and they can be exchanged depending on the need . This is amazing, Beretta!"

"I am not worthy of such high praise . "

------------------------------

After that, they talked about whether they could not make even more interesting weapons with the remaining parts .

The debate grew increasingly more enthusiastic, and their mischievous side took hold, resulting in the most shocking modifications being made .

-------------------------------

When Zaza and the others returned from their patrol in the morning, they saw a line of super weapons with fearsome power .

Performing brain sugery:

As Karman had said, there was no point in agonizing over what Veldora and the others said .

"Alright, I'll do it . I, I don't want to lose any more of my comrades . "

He said, after finally making up his mind .

Karma's operation finished in less than an hour, and Zaza was operated on next .

As they only needed to transfer the brain inside the capsule and adjust it, it was child's play for Ramiris and Bereta to perform .

And so Zaza's operation was finished, and Karman's men also underwent modifications .

And like that, Zaza, Karman, and his men gained a new power to fight .

I just realized that subsonic for 7-C is low-ball. Rimuru could tag Gelmundo who was supersonic in speed before consuming the Orc Lord. All the characters at 7-C were comparable to him in speed there. I am writng this so I don't forget it, lol

A harsh sound was heard.
My [Magic Perception] had perceived someone that comes flying at supersonic speed from a distance.
That person was in the middle of the marshes, and landed in the middle of the two confronting armies.
I feel a pretty strong aura from the strange men that dressed like a clown
Perhaps, it was a high ranked Devil.
I followed after him, and then I landed on the ground.
At that moment, both Ranga and Benimuru come next to my side
The man that looked like a clown glanced at me.

[What the heck is all of this!? To dare to ruin this Gelmudo-sama plan like this!!!]

So he shouted loudly.
Gelmudo. The high ranked Devil, the mastermind of this war.

And the first Devil I met in this world.
~ Chapter 43​

Hearing my question, Gelmudo pales and he begins to tremble in fear.
That kind of response was surprisingly amusing. As expected of a clown.
Gelmudo then used some kind of spell and flew into the air. Seems like he's trying to escape.
But, all I could think of looking at that was: that magic looks delicious!
I could fly with by sprouting wings, but not at supersonic speeds. This guy, on the other hand was pretty fast. I want it.
And it's not like I was planning on letting him go.
I shot him down with a fire bullet.
Well, even if it hadn't hit, I had already tied some sticky thread around his foot.
Gelmudo fell crashing into the ground. He was so flustered that he didn't even put up a guard.
~ Chapter 44​

I see a case for genius at least; you could make a content revision thread on it. Ramiris is already a genius.

OK, I think I found the Madness Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation feat of 200,000:

A disgusting sound reverberated through the land.
The always hunger.
And, their strength rises the hungrier they are.
That is the effect of the unique skill [Starving Ones].
As far as they eat their fallen comrades, as long as their hunger remains unfulfilled, their strength will continue to rise.
They are the 200,000 orc army.
Under the control of the Orc Lord, an army that marches through the hell of starvation.
Never to see salvation.
Just marching forward to satisfy their hunger. Never being able to satisfy it…
An endless hell.

~ Chapter 32​

I got a question where was it stated that Geld had clear eyes from Starved because I can't found in the LN because I can't found it?

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
It's from the anime and manga where Geld is the only one sane during the Orc Lord art. It is also implied that Geld is still in his sanity in the LN too
Got it, thanks

Gluttony loses all of Rimuru's ability and only has Gluttony as a weapon. He has passive absorption all around his body sucking magicule, grass, Hinata's rapier, air, etc. as long as its within the vicinity.

He has animalistic nature and already dead in the first place since he doesnt have any spiritual bodies (which is why Dead End Rainbow doesnt work on him), and only has a soul so he should have Immortality type 7. Both the LN and Veldora Observation Journal states that Gluttony can absorp within eyeshot/eyesight and continues to grow over time which large enough to devour a planet. There are mentions that he instantly devour the spirits that Hinata summon instantly

I guess. just a question, was it alright to scale Glutton's resisting to Astral Bind for Rimuru's soul manipulation resistance? It was a skill, afterall

He should since Skills are engraved into the user's soul and Gluttony is Rimuru's skill so he should scale to that resistance
I was think of it a while until I thought of something else. I think it is fine, then

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Large Size (can grow overtime), Absorption (All types), Immortality (Type 1,3 and 7), Resistance to Soul Manipulation

I think I'm still missing something

It is possible that Gluttony is immune to any mind fuckery since it's insentient and only exist to devour anything

i found this on r/TenseiSlime:

LN Ruminas for example has God level weapon and more than enough training on swordsmanship (1000 years?) to fight head on in close quarter with a True Hero that is at least a level above Hinata, all due to her hatred of Veldora that pushed her onwards with her combat training in LN.

LN Leon for example has God level weapons, swordsmanship on par with berserk Chronoa, and his Ultimate Skill in full release has enough power to purify and destroy the entire freaking continent the size of Australia, which is the LN reason why Guy sees him has a chance to beat him. He is basically the ultimate weapon against Deamon race in LN. Oh, and the LN clowns are all afraid of Leon too unlike in WN. Laplace's assessment is he may be able to barely escape but likely he will not be able to save Tear and Footman should they 3v1 Leon.

LN clowns strongest member only on par with demon lord seed, of course any TDL level would trash them.

I wouldn't trust reddit too much

The Leon part is true and also Pre-named Carrera can nuke El Dorado too

The Ruminas part is new to me and I don't think that was mentioned in Discord by the Fan translators

"ÔöÇÔöÇ! This may be the case. The unique skil "Time Travel" is integrated by the ultimate skill "Yog-Sothoth God of Time and Space", which allows the individual name "Chloe O'bell" to manipulate "time" - because of the phenomenon of leaving the same time axis Observations, so it is bound to fail to "analyze and identify" the phenomenon. "

This does sounds like infinite speed, but this can also means time stop or something like that, since it says leaving time Axis observations im not sure what does that mean by leaving the time Axis, i think we should wait until LN expand this ability.

I wouldn't trust reddit too much
The Leon part is true and also Pre-named Carrera can nuke El Dorado too

The Ruminas part is new to me and I don't think that was mentioned in Discord by the Fan translators
i mean Ruminas did charge at Veldora with a sword at the end of LN Vol.7

The Luminous thing might be from the much later LN... I think 11 or something since it mentions True Hero which fits Granbell to a T. We should definitely wait for confirmation though, but it seems plausible. If it came from user wyyyyye, though then it's as good as confirmed.

Edit: Discord peeps call Shenanigans on the info... But said info is from wyyyyye who's way ahead of everyone else and was the source of a huge spoiler sheet from a year or two ago on top of being the info guy for how the series is doing in terms of sales.

Edit 2: Some people are starting to confirm the stuff about Leon so I think we can go with a yes there. The Luminous stuff not yet, but I think that ones just a matter of time as it fits the upcoming stuff especially about Grandbell whom is a hero and the current user of Hope King Sariel it seems according to LN13.5.

Doomrider7's upload of LN13.5 really is interesting. There is apparently even a section dealing with magicules and spirit particles. And quite some other interesting stuff. Might MTL those at some point to see if there's anything truly deserving of a proper translation.

Ohohohoo~

I edited some terms and phrases that I am very certain about, the rest is MTL.

World Fundamentals

From here on, we will introduce the world's newly discovered science, such as skills, magic, races, laws and events.

ÒÇÉMagiculesÒÇæ

It is the source of magic and can be called the magical energy itself.
In a study by Gabil and Vesta, we found that it was responsive to "will."

ÒÇÉSpirit ParticlesÒÇæ

Special Particles that make up Magicules.
Emits special waves and emits dark light.
It can interfere with the spirit body (spiritual body), the star body (astral body), and even with the soul.
It can penetrate all substances and cannot be completely prevented by "absolute defense".
There are many sacred magics that control Spirit Particles.

ÒÇÉInformation ParticlesÒÇæ

The smallest unit of this world, smaller than Spirit Particles.
It is always contained in every substance in this world, and it is also in the soul.
With Chronoa's authority to interfere, Rimuru was able to observe and manipulate Information Particles in a limited manner.

ÒÇÉSoul, mental body (spiritual body), star astral body (astral body), material body (material body)ÒÇæ

The soul is a lump composed of Spirit Particles.
The astral body is the smallest unit of the body that protects the soul.
The spiritual body is a saucer for the astral body, and can accumulate power.
Resurrection is possible if the soul remains even if the bodies are destroyed (such as Luminous's "miracle of God" or sacred magic: resuscitation of the dead).
"Spiritual Lifeforms" that can act in the spiritual body and the astral body are demons and spirits.
As humans become hermits and saints, their bodies also approach Spiritual Lifeforms (eg Hinata).
~ LN vol. 13.5, p. 149​
and yeah, "hermits" is what is usually translated as "sages" (FanTL) or "enlightened" (Yen Press) depending on which version you read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back