• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of that, anyone with "Holy-Demonic Resistance" should have both magic resistance and holy resistance, since magic = demonic in tensura, unless it's spirit magic or holy magic.

It makes sense. I will see if I came make another CRT that also focus on this topic this weekend.

Magic resistance, for non Ultimate Skills users, is long overdue.

So this is where the 5-B Gluttony summon comes from

Chinese raw: ÒÇîÕê®ÕºåÚ£▓Õñºõ║║Þó½ÒÇüÞó½Õê║Õê░õ║å´╝üÕæâ´╝îÚéúµÿ»õ╗Çõ╣êµáÀÕ¡ÉÕòè´╝ƒÒÇì

õ╝èÞèÖÕê®þë╣µÿ¥Õ¥ùÕìüÕêåµâèµàîÒÇé

Þ┐Öõ╣ƒµÿ»ÚÜ¥ÕàìþÜäÒÇé

Õç║þÄ░Õ£¿ÚéúÚçîþÜäµÿ»Õê®ÕºåÚ£▓Õîûõ©║µüɵÇûµÇ¬þë®ÕÉÄþÜäÕ×ïµÇüÒÇé

õ╗ûõ╗ÄÕëìÕÉâÞ┐øÕÄ╗þÜäÚÜÅþë®þë╣Õ¥üµÁ«þÄ░Õê░õ║åÞí¿ÚØó´╝îµÿ¥Õ¥ùÕìüÕêåÚ鬵üÂÒÇé

ÞÇîµø┤µüɵÇûþÜä´╝îµÿ»Õê®ÕºåÚ£▓µëÇÞºúµö¥þÜäÒÇîµÜ┤ÚúƒÒÇìµòêµ×£ÒÇé

Þâ¢Õ░åþ£╝Õëìþ£ïÕê░þÜäµëǵ£ëõ©£ÞÑ┐ÕÉ×ÕÖ¼µ«åÕ░¢´╝îõ©ìõ╣àõ╣ïÕÉÄÞ┐ÿ

Þ⢵êÉÚò┐Õê░Þ┐×µÿƒþÉâÚâ¢Þâ¢ÕÉ×ÕÖ¼þÜäÕñºÕ░Å…õ╗ûµ£ëÕÅ»Þâ¢õ╝ܵêÉ

õ©║Þ┐Öõ╣êµüɵÇûþÜäµÇ¬þë®ÒÇé

µùÑÕÉæõ╝╝õ╣Äõ╣ƒÕ»ƒÞºëÕê░õ║åÞ┐Öõ©Çþé╣ÒÇé

ÒÇî……µêæÕ┐àÚí╗ÞªüÕ«îÕ࿵Âêþü¡õ¢á´╝îõ©ìþäÂõ©ûþòîÕ░åõ╝ÜÚÖÀÕàÑÕì▒

µ£║ÒÇéÒÇì

Google Translate:

Evelette looked alarmed.

This is also inevitable.

What appeared there was the appearance of Limulus as a terrifying monster.

The characteristics of the things he had eaten before appeared on the surface and looked very evil.

Even more frightening is the "bulimia" effect liberated by Limulus.

All I could see what can engulf and soon after also

can grow to the size of even the planet can swallow ... he may become

as such a terrible monster.

It seems that Nissin is aware of this.

"...... I have to completely destroy you, or else the world will fall into dangerous

machine."

It's from the Veldora Observation Journal Vol. 12. It's from Veldora's perspective in the LN volume 4

That part is where Rimuru and Hinata first encountered after Rimuru was done saving the children.

ON Rimuru (Web Novel) Mid-Godly Regenerationn for his 2nd key. It look like he won't get it:

'Turn a body of flesh into that of a Spirit Form for a certain amount of time'
That was the hidden power of God-tier armour.
A Spirit Form, in other words, a God-like Being.
Veldora was like that, and speaking of which, I was too.
I didn't pay much attention, but it was certainly a state close to being immortal.
Eternal youth was guaranteed, along with a strong degree of immortality.
I couldn't die unless there was a Core Break or Energy Roast successfully performed on me.
Although temporary, to be able to grant an existence of that scale, this armour was fearsome.
But for this reason, it was not suited to half-Spirit Forms like Benimaru, and even less for true Spirit Forms like Demons.
The armour had gone to where it belonged.
~ Chapter 164​
The bright side is that the Regenerationn at Low-Godly look stronger because spiritual lifform's souls need to completly destroy them without trace or they can quickly regenerated from even attak that could destroy them like Rimuru who Rapheal he could he regenerated from Melt Slash.

Bobjoemike said:
so is the planetary gluttony overtime gonna happen anytime soon or...?
I think it should be soon. If it is not hanled, I could handled the addition later.

Also, I reread the WN to make sure the radiation manipulation be legit in the WN so I could add to profile.

Going from what I read, high concentration of magical energy is legit and able to killed humans. We discussed it a while ago here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3275433#358 ; the argument for magical resistance there is bit outdated.

In chapter 71, I think we wrongly assumed it was Rimuru's ADL form that causes the high concentration of magic; he looks to have manipulated the energy but not have cause it this part of his key. Obviously the feat will scaled to his ADL's key and other comparable or higher to him. from what I re-read, I think it was Rimuru before his evolution that causes the high concentration of magic he pours most of his magical energy to make the barrier covering the city stronger to keep the soul with it in Chapter 69. Going with more contexts, Rapheal absorbed the magical energy to used for the resurrection so it makes less for Rimuru to have release for the energy as an ADL; from what we also observed, no excess magical energy were released from the evolution of many of the casts to spiritual lifeforms which futher indicate the feat which from Pre-Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru.

I will make a CRT on it soon.

The so-called "youtube raws" for manga chapter 67 have been released in case you didn't notice.

Also new Travel Guide (Bunnygirl spin-off) chapters have been released as well.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Bobjoemike said:
Well I think it's best if we made the CRT after vol 9 is released and compile it. Elizhaa will probably make the CRT
I could include it in a CRT. In any case, is there raws text that I could look up just to have the translation verified?

Elizhaa said:
MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Bobjoemike said:
Well I think it's best if we made the CRT after vol 9 is released and compile it. Elizhaa will probably make the CRT
I could include it in a CRT. In any case, is there raws text that I could look up just to have the translation verified?
The raw text is in Chinese tho, I could borrow the Japanese raw from the translators in Discord if I have the chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back