• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Nice also what happened to the High 6-A El Dorado Vaporization? I heard its AP is massive and almost Moon Level
Oh, I got a downgrade to High 6-B from Therefir. I will be going back to the calculation and I improve what he had issue with.

I also found that a map of WN world exist so I might do a world scaling if possible.

Ah, ahaha, omg, this is one the weakest argument I think I ever made. Of course the attack has NPI, the sword that Hinata used a spiritual sword meant to affect characters like Veldora. Rimuru may still get Mid-Godly as an Awakened Demon Lord. The text aboveabout ghost wolf's being like spiritual form and their Regenerationn which sounds Low-Godly is more supported of Mid-Godly Regenerationn for Rimuru's regarding Melt Slash; I think there is no way the legendary spiritual weapon is less effective than unique weapon there.

Well, I will pause on make CRT here for a month or so to focus on other things.

Elizhaa said:
I forgot to add it to the CRT, lol.

In any case, I think this mistake could have a blessing in disguise. I remember that we discussed monster's AP scaled to their magic energy; this point was used to scaled Ranga's Death storm's AP to himself fully when he use to be lower tier without it.

I think the WN is similar in that manner to LN's regarding magic = AP. So, if right, it would upgrade all Tier 7-C to High 7-C+.

I think I will make a CRT on it, after a month.

Doomrider7 said:
Guys from the Discord are working in the manga chapter and have also stated that LN9 should be out early February.
Nice, I expected it. What I just relealized is that there will likely be a LN Volume 9 CRT around the time mine would be made.

Frankly, it is cool though

Realizing that, I created a Replication and got my core slime self the hell out of there. My human-form Replication was a full magical corpus of sorts, created by slapping a whole bunch of magicules together; it couldn't move too quickly, but it was a small price to pay if my "main" body could escape. Looking at it that way, it was a small miracle I kept that corpus going as long as I did. I wanted to pat myself on the back. That's how rough that Holy Field was.
But hey, at least I made it. Now I was kinda glad I'd treated Hakuro's training in the Formhide skill so seriously. If that lady Hinata had considered the possibility of a Replication in the mix, it would've been all over… But I guess she wasn't that wary of me. Few people would be. And that wound up saving my life.
~ LN Volume 5​
This is Immortality Type 6 right?

I saw that a while ago. I think it is just a limit form of Type 6 Immortality since he look he can only do so with his clone.

I checked the WN; Rimuru can also do as he thought he could have done to escape Hinata's Melt Slash. I check the earlier volume and there is no indication that this skil evolved when he become a demon lord so it should apply to his first key.

Veldora, I believe, can also do so as he did in his battle against Darguel with his parelllel existence.

Why limit tho? He transfer his consciousness (or soul in slime context) to his clone (backup body). I think it's full on type 6
Mabye, I could have been to hasty in my inital seeing of the feats last year. I don't mind a Full TYpe 6 Immortality now.

Soei can also do; in his WN ealy volume 2 or 3, he switches his consiousnned with clone to not fall asleep on guard duty; so, this scaled to Rimuru since it was from his Cloning skill. I will check on that quickly.

YAHHOO ——- Nice!
I am very satisfied with the feeling of spaciousness after such a long time.
When I was in the city, I had to pay attention to what I say, my mind feels like it's about to burst.
Thus, I left all the problems in the city to the two Oni.
But, Benimaru said this himself:

ÒÇîPlease leave everything regarding the city with us two Oni, we'll be able to accomplish anything!ÒÇì

That's what he said. I'm sure he'll manage somehow.
Ranga has been on guard the whole time, but no signs of movements were spotted. Now it's Souei's turn to take over guard duty._
He who doesn't sleep, Souei.
By creating clones, he can get some sleep in shifts.
Even though it's certainly a useful ability, I don't want to tell him that he must sleep.
~ Chapter 52​

Interesting, it looks like Rimuru's first key in WN would have Statistics Reduction since he can absorb monster's energy.

The day the coalition was established would become a day of great commemoration for the monsters.
Because each one of them received a name.

Just kidding.
Even if it sounds cool you've got to think about who would be giving them names.
There's 150 thousand, damn it. That's just reckless. I mean, I had gone into a three day hibernation after naming merely five hundred goblins!
By the time I name all 150 thousand, they'd die from hunger!
I was planning to just ignore it this time, but…
In any case, I also need to devour their sins.
And somehow, while they had risen up to rank C+, it seems that they'll be returning back to D in about two weeks.
They were merely strengthened by the Orc Lord's abilities.
And once they lose their magic energy I will eat it and bestow it back upon them. Thus, I will be able to name them without tiring needlessly.
So there is no problem in naming them… except that I'll run out of simple letter combinations.
Even if I give start giving out the same names in different districts, managing the process will be a pain.
There's only one thing to do, the most extreme and supreme method. I will name them based on a series with infinite potential!
That's right! Numbers!
Sounds too much like a citizen's registration number? Well, frankly, this is the most efficient method.
Since they are able to at least line up in formation, I had them line up in the marshes.
Would they hate being named on a whim?
I had that passing thought, but once the magical energy disappears, they'll devolve into an uncontrollable mob of 150 thousand.
That's too many to let loose.
Being only a D rank, they would't pose much of a threat; however, I can see them breaking into private property.
Besides, as they are, I can't expect much of their work skills, making the coalition rather pointless.
Also, if they evolve, their status increases and their reproductive ability decreases―that much we know from the time I named the goblins.
Thus, I'll be exercising victor's rights here.
The great clans shall be separated by their names: Yama (mountain) , Oka(hill), Hora (cave), Umi (sea), Kawa (river), Ko (lake), Mori (forest), Kusa (grass), and Suna (sand).
For example, a man from the mountains would be "Yama-1M". A woman wouldbe "Yama-1F". That's how I would diversify their names.
Honestly, managing this will still be a pain. For kids I decided to go with something like "Yama-1-1M", for example.
Perhaps it would be more appropriate to give with some name or letter combination instead, but I'll leave that to them for new names.
And thus, I absorbed their magical energy, and gave them names instead.
I first aligned them by clan, then separated them by gender, and began giving them names; as you'd expect, it took a while.
However, I was able to give them all names without worrying endlessly.
They were given names by their place in the line. I didn't try to match names for parents and children.
They should just name themselves if unsatisfied.
In this fashion, I went on naming them all.
I then had the clan representatives conduct a census. But since they had no paper, it was only to make sure no mistakes were made.
But in reality, there was nothing to worry about―those named could hardly forget it.
Unlike humans, monsters always know the name etched on their soul.
I thus started to give and each one of them a name.

Taking no more than five second per person.
However… giving each one a name still took 10 days.

After being named, the orcs evolved into high orcs. But since they weren't named using my magical energy, there was no master-servant relationship between us.
~ Chapter 43​
I think Statistics Reduction is pretty straightforward so I will add when I have have time; I will make thread later tomake Ulimiate Skills users resistant to it. Accelerated Development is easly straightforward for Rimuru's first key too so I will add it when I got the time, also.

Actually, the one I send isnt really type 6 immortality. It's just Rimuru hiding his slime self and made a replication of himself with Gluttony in it. I misread it

@WHYNAUT I think it is but I think it's also Statistic reduction since Rimuru reduces their magical energy with absorption.

Actually, the one I send isnt really type 6 immortality. It's just Rimuru hiding his slime self and made a replication of himself with Gluttony in it. I misread it
@WHYNAUT I think it is but I think it's also Statistic reduction since Rimuru reduces their magical energy with absorption.
I checked; I think you are correct on Immortality Type 6 not show. He did however explain that he could switch his consiousness with his clone in fight versus Hinata (Chapter 5, Volume 7). It looks there could be a weakness for the cloe; it looks like they can't use Ultimate skills and their copy skills are weaker than the original. But by switching, consciousness to their clone, it looks like all skills of the original can be used. This feel like Parallel Exitence lite

In the WN, though, I think it could have been redcon; Vega's and Zero's clone could use all his skills, for example. Multiple Existence bypassed this weakness, also. I don't know...

I haven't added Masayuki's changes in his profile and I'm kinda busy atm due to class tho
I think you can do it Elizhaa
I will try.

Elizhaa said:
Oh, I forgot Ranga's storm feat from Death Storm in the WN which should bring the verse 7-C at around Low 7-B. I will see if I get it calculated to found the result. It is lowkey funny for both these calculation. In the LN for Rimuru's vaporizing feat, he heavely implie he could could have die from his and and Ranga looks to be being more tired of after using Death Storm.

Niice, I am existed to see his black clothes soon.

In the WN, it is anticlimatic, his clothes turned black because they were magical and absorbed Rimuru's magic energy which turned them into this color.

Wow volume 13.5 contains all the abilities of the characters that doesnt have a stat sheet. Just like at the end of volume 1-5

It also contain information from the Tensura world and many more. Too bad it's in japanese

Wow volume 13.5 contains all the abilities of the characters that doesnt have a stat sheet. Just like at the end of volume 1-5
It also contain information from the Tensura world and many more. Too bad it's in japanese
Might be time to look for a translator.

btw, why is Veldora WN intelligent only above average when his afterstory intelligence feats would classified him as something more?

And how did Veldora WN get his afterstory resistance before it was translated?

Some WN profiles that isn't Rimuru are still outdated and I'm kinda lazy to read the WN again

You can help us find more stuffs we missed or something that is wrong by making a CRT thread tho. Any help is appreciated since there are to many profiles in tensura both LN and WN combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back