• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread 2: The Two Brother

The characters are unlikely to return to 4-B, unless we can somehow convince the dude that Zero's feat is good enough. But still, on the plus side, they're not exactly baseline so I guess that's good enough?

Speaking of R/B, I heard from a certain dweeb that Aizen might be training the brothers. That was what he got after watching episode 6 he said. If it's true, then this might just be one of the best twists on a supposed villain. But until then, we're just gonna have to wait.

If that's true then Makoto is classified as anti-villain? well just wait.

Also next eps Rosso solo vs powered Grigio Bone.

Anti-Hero perhaps? He has a good motive -maybe- but does it in unconventional ways. Well, solo until Blu appears at the last stretch.

Isn't it confirmed that Grigio is going to supply 1/4th of Orb Dark's elemental powers? Since they're going to just keep up with previous power levels, that would mean that Grigio and by extension, Rosso and Blu are Low 2-C?

Well... here's how it goes actually.

I'm using post-Geed movie Orb who is already well beyond baseline. Since we know that Orb Dark is somehow just as strong, and his elemental powers is comprised of 4 Crystals, one of which is Grigio. Whom we know will fight the brothers.

So basically, Orb Dark = Orb = Geed movie Zero Beyond who is > Series version who is slightly < Belial Atrocious who in turn, received nearly the entirety of King's power.

Thus, Orb Dark should be > 4 Monster Crystals, 1 of which is Grigio who is = both Rosso and Blu.

I'm sorry if this is a bit confusing, looked better in my head.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Well... here's how it goes actually.
I'm using post-Geed movie Orb who is already well beyond baseline. Since we know that Orb Dark is somehow just as strong, and his elemental powers is comprised of 4 Crystals, one of which is Grigio. Whom we know will fight the brothers.

So basically, Orb Dark = Orb = Geed movie Zero Beyond who is > Series version who is slightly < Belial Atrocious who in turn, received nearly the entirety of King's power.

Thus, Orb Dark should be > 4 Monster Crystals, 1 of which is Grigio who is = both Rosso and Blu.

I'm sorry if this is a bit confusing, looked better in my head.
that's powerscaling for ya

Yeah, I really wish there's more ways to properly gauge their powers with. Unless of course, Reugosite comes along and actually helps with that. The possibility of a big feat is seriously unknown at times since we can get a monster that looks like it's actually destroyed galaxies or even a universe, only to find so little info of it. Greeza and Maga-Orochi for example.

So far, only Juda and Belial has been useful with providing us with a more viable feat to go with, it's why I proposed that we have those pages up first before we can make any upgrades.

so I got thinking what are the reasons for maybe Tiga and Dyna reaching 4-A?

EDIT: I haven't been able to watch their shows properly

Well, I've discussed the reasons for Tiga possibly getting a 4-A upgrade by The Final Odyssey. In short; It's something to do with R'lyeh's bizarre characteristics, for all we know, the starry dimension Hudra took Tiga into might have been an actual space contained within the island.

Kamila was the one keeping the island intact, as revealed after her defeat, and Tiga was the one who defeated her. Or at least, he had a good chance against her base form who already was supporting the island's existence.

I hope 4-A Tiga won't get downgraded to 4-B or High 4-C if we ever make a profile for him

Mr.Cutlery said:
Well, I've discussed the reasons for Tiga possibly getting a 4-A upgrade by The Final Odyssey. In short; It's something to do with R'lyeh's bizarre characteristics, for all we know, the starry dimension Hudra took Tiga into might have been an actual space contained within the island.
Kamila was the one keeping the island intact, as revealed after her defeat, and Tiga was the one who defeated her. Or at least, he had a good chance against her base form who already was supporting the island's existence.
Better making Ultraman Tiga profile with Scene + Feat .

They might upload next month or so, same case back with Orb and his 5th episode. But in the meantime, Heisei Henshin Heroes on FB has it up. The subbing group responsible is called ColorTimerSub

Aizen is one of those unique villains with a mysterious backstory at the beginning of the series (like Heckyl from Power Rangers Dino supercharge

Yeah, I mean so far we don't really know why he's doing all this.

You know what? Lemme just check a certain dweeb and--

What? Grigio King is debuting as early as episode 14? And Ruebe would in turn debut at 15? What madness is this?

I don't know, guess I'm just accustomed to Orb and Geed's formats where the final forms debut at 17. I mean, Grigio King debuting there is fine.

some stuff I found

Grigio Regina will debut in episode 23

Capture 2
and some more reappearances from other Kaiju and Aliens

Didn't that picture surface some time before the series aired?

But anyway yes, Regina appears then. So will Reugosite, like oh Lord. Kamisori Demaaga will appear at episode 22. That's after Megalo who will come out at 20.

But then again, even though Reugo might appear then, it's most likely that it's in the same manner as Belial Atrocious. Who knows.

Anyone else expecting a Koichi or Abe episode lately? Just asking.

Okay, so after the new episode...

Despite how the scene is portrayed, there is really only one way to describe Aizen now. Utterly terrifying. A nightmare hiding under deceitful smiles.

Okay so uh, did the revisions on downgrading the Ultras down to High 4-C stop or were some of them left there because of the reasoning on X's page? The thing with Greeza potentially being able to destroy the solar system.

I don't know about the feat's legitimacy... but I feel like there should be more feats out there that can be used. Honestly, I feel like I barely scratched the surface of things.

10 more? What? I know that's a possible number but you seem sure about that.

Aside from already mentioned ones, what else can you think of?

I meant like at least 10 more 4-B feats around the entire Ultra Series from 1966 - 2018

I know, and I just need to know if you remember anymore. I really don't remember much when it comes to stellar level feats right now since I'm more focused on Low 2-C Ultras lately.

Just a random info drop, remember Geed's final episode? I'm going to try and see if Father of Ultra's speed can be calculated. I should have just enough time to do that sometime later.

I've already done calculation and just waiting for replies. In the meantime, I'm making Father of Ultra's sandbox profile. I think I know where we can classify him.

So, you guys think we should separate Makoto and Orb Dark or should I make it like how I made Kei's sandbox by having his name as the page with multiple keys?

has the 4-B to High 4-C converting stopped? Because Ultraman X, Gomora and Dark Lugiel are still 4-B

finally Ultraman R/B episodes 5 to 7 are out

edit: wonder when that transformation sequence is ever going to be shortened

Aizen totally ***** his drone btw

Back