• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki vs Saiyan Saga Vegeta

R1: Base Momoshiki vs Base Vegeta

R2: Fused Momoshiki vs Ozaru

Speed Equalised

Starting distance : 500 Metres away from each other

In character

Kepekley23 said:
Momoshiki and Vegeta should be roughly the same AP-wise in their base forms.
Well than. Momosiki has better skills and power absorbs vegetas attacks.

Oozaru bodies him tough

round 1: in H2H fight Vegeta tears Momoshiki a new one. his a far better fighter but Momoshiki's energy reflection and the fact that he can possibly transmutes Vegeta into fruit if things get tough or restrain him with chakra rods makes me think Momo can pull out a win with Mid Diff

Probably.

Goku stated a Kaioken x5 would do nothing against Oozaru Vegeta, which'd make him >>>> 350 zettatons. So they should be roughly the same.

So it depends. If Vegeta doesn't play around and gets into a h2h fight with Momo, he'll win, but Momoshiki could always turn him into a fruit. Is it in character for him to turn a difficult opponent into a fruit?

It should be considering Momoshiki + Kinshiki individually were what made Kaguya wish to create an army and suck in the power of her own children

i thought Fused Momoshiki was 400zt scaling from Kaguya but oh well. Momoshiki for both rounds with high dif in the first one. In character Vegeta likes to spam ki blasts which will put him at a disadvantage with Momoshiki who can asborb all types of energy and fire them back 3 times stronger or 2 i believe. Also momoshiki has the advantage with his shadow paralysis jutsu working on people of a similar tier.

Fused Momoshiki has so many ways to defeat Vegeta in his ape form. For one Momoshiki gets brand new abilities which make him more versatile. Vegeta also becomes a way bigger target in that form. He also should have the ability to absorb energy without turning them into pills based on what he did to Naruto in the other dimension. Speaking of dimensions and stuff he can also BFR vegeta but thats not too in character for him and he can breath in space but i dont know if the OP will allow the fight to elevate that far.

For 2 all I can really say it comes out to brute force, if Vegeta stops spamming Ki blasts Momoshiki can still use his Golem, which matched Six Paths Majestic Attire Kurama. He can use his Byakugan and the Rinnegan abilities probably. That's all I wished to say.

...it didnt really match him more like got one shotted by him. He strangled Kurama to death almost tho and almost killed sasuke with his Wood summons. Rinnegan and Byakugan give him a advantage also

He wasn't willing to sacrifice himself in the manga, Momoshiki forcibly pulled him away from the seal and ate him up, which I guess is the canon the wiki follows

I'm gonna give it to Vegeta in both rounds, tbh.

Saiyan Saga Vegeta is very unlike his later appearances; he never spammed energy blasts with the frequency that he does in later sagas, relying on H2H. As for being turned into a fruit, Naruto was shown to clearly be able to resist having his chakra absorbed/turned into fruit by strength and willpower alone, so I don't see why someone who so closely equals Momoshiki wouldn't be able to do the same.

As for Oozaru vs. Fused Momoshiki, Vegeta also takes it pretty handily, IMO. If Momoshiki could just turn people to fruit so easily, he would have done it to Sasuke during their first meeting in the snow dimension; Kinshiki willingly allowed Momoshiki to devour him.

Vegeta simply wouldn't.

Naruto wasn't resisting being turned into a fruit, Naruto was simply resisting his chakra being siphoned away.

Also, Kinshiki didn't willingly allow himself to be devoured in the manga.

Oh, well. All the same, if Momoshiki could just do that to people without their consent, why didn't he do it earlier? Sasuke would have been a prime target, distracted as he was in his fight against Kinshiki. It's incredibly out of character, IMO.

Absorbign someone and turning them into a chakra fruit are two different things. He didnt try to turn Naruto into a fruit and we would have gave naruto resistance to transmutation a long time ago. He absorbed Naruto's chakra not turn him into a fruit lol. He turned Kinshiki into a fruit. In no media have we seen chakra come out of Kinshikis body like Naruto's body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back