• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momomshiki wins this regardless of an ap advantage or not so I'll just drop that. Since it is in charecter vegeta deff wouldn't capitalize on it. The h2h difference isn't that big basing it off of Kinshiki's fight with Sasuke. There skill looked pretty even. Momoshiki should scale atleast little. I think the reason he was overwhelmed when he absorbed Kinshiki is because it was two on one against two people that had slightly better h2h. If Momo can peirce vegeta with a black receiver the fight is over and hair manipulation would probably throw begeta off guard allowing him too. And if Momo makes Vegeta mad he'd probably start shooting off ki blast of even a galick gun which gives Momo an advantage since he can fire off attacks two times stronger than vegeta or even more with galick gun. At that point it is a matter of how much can vegeta take.

What rinnegan hax has Momoshiki used? I only recall him absorbing energy,and it's unlikely he can do it forever considering Vegeta is above him in AP.

Korudo Daio said:
Rocker1189 said:
I mean downplaying their h2h combat abilities/

I never said they only fought with strength but what they have shown has not outstripped kids in Naruto in terms of combat skill. You are free to disprove of course.
how about Dragon Ball, chapters 1-240 for starters?
I read all that like I said and Kid Sasuke and Rock Lee have better h2h combat showings.

@Rocker then you've clearly haven't been reading the series carefully. Goku being shown numerous martial arts feats, like learning a lot of techniques at the blink of an eye, using his attacks for creative maneuvers, and adapting to situation quickly is nothing short of impressive.

Frantzy12 said:
What rinnegan hax has Momoshiki used? I only recall him absorbing energy,and it's unlikely he can do it forever considering Vegeta is above him in AP.
Actually vegeta is not above him. And he does not need to do it forver just absorb and instantly attack with a move many times it strength as he does in Boruto.

I can admit H2H might make a difference in R1, but even then Momoshiki is like way to haxxed for people to just say "H2H solos" How's he getting past Deva Path being used to attract him toward Kinshiki then being shot in his vital areas with chakra rods? How's he gonna counter being turned into a fruit? How's he gonna counter Momoshiki simply sucking away every attack from him that's Ki based?

And it get's even worse R2 How's he gonna keep up with Mokuton and the Golen at once? How's he gonna he stop being sealed How's he gonna counter Shadow Paralysis?

I remember when Goku was destroying established martial artists using actual martial arts as a child, then training with a god. Granted power of course plays a part, but that's the nature of the business.

Guy and Lee are pure martial artists amped with power, and 8 gates easily lets them rank in the top tier, but that doesn't mean Naruto is a better fighter because "muh six paths techniques and sage mode".

Rocker1189 said:
Korudo Daio said:
Rocker1189 said:
I mean downplaying their h2h combat abilities/

I never said they only fought with strength but what they have shown has not outstripped kids in Naruto in terms of combat skill. You are free to disprove of course.
how about Dragon Ball, chapters 1-240 for starters?
I read all that like I said and Kid Sasuke and Rock Lee have better h2h combat showings.
Your memory must be faulty, then. When I'm not at work, I'll take some time to find good scans.

Momoshiki used chakra rods and the deva path. It's a logical assumption that he can use the other paths as well

Golden Void said:
I remember when Goku was destroying established martial artists using actual martial arts as a child, then training with a god. Granted power of course plays a part, but that's the nature of the business.
Guy and Lee are pure martial artists amped with power, and 8 gates easily lets them rank in the top tier, but that doesn't mean Naruto is a better fighter because "muh six paths techniques and sage mode".
Yeah and we need feats of being god h2h fighters from those martial artists.

Yeah Aand Sasuke could match them anyway and Naruto is no slouch compared to Sasuke. Either way this does not matter. Momoshiki would not let him get close.

Sasuke literally copied Lee's taijutsu, which is run around your opponents in a circle at high speed, then kick them repeatedly while spinning them like a drill in mid-air to slam them into the ground

......stop

Why not? He was never pressed enough to use them? Anyway, can an R1 and R2 based matchup be added? It's pointless to get into a debate over something that won't be added

Golden Void said:
Sasuke literally copied Lee's taijutsu, which is run around your opponents in a circle at high speed, then kick them repeatedly while spinning them like a drill in mid-air to slam them into the ground
......stop
Stop what, if you have scans to prove Vegeta being better in h2h than even Kid Lee then I am ready to wait.

Golden Void said:
......stop
stop it.

that can be said for Dragonball characters aswell

your not making the situation any better

Vegeta's AP isn't 210-280 Zettatons but rather enough to oneshot people at 210-280 Zettatons. Saibamen scale well above the 70 Zettaton feat and Piccolo and Krillin could easily oneshot them.

Uh, if it's not gonna be added, then why're we all arguing lmao. Anyway, one of the mods should close the thread

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Well, everyone voted and gave reasons for both rounds, so one could just be removed to add it.
You need a 7-0 ratio for something to be added afaik

BMWFanboy said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Well, everyone voted and gave reasons for both rounds, so one could just be removed to add it.
You need a 7-0 ratio for something to be added afaik
No you don't, you just need someone with a 3 vote lead and at least 7 votes for it to be added.

Shadowbokunohero said:
both sides here need to be schooled in the art of H2H fights.
Visual representation has nothing to do with how skilled they are
I disagree heavily. You can not just tell me someone is good in h2h and I would believe it. Show me it.

Rocker1189 said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
both sides here need to be schooled in the art of H2H fights.
Visual representation has nothing to do with how skilled they are
I disagree heavily. You can not just tell me someone is good in h2h and I would believe it. Show me it.
The same can be said for people saying that they lead with their most broken hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back