• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta definetly has a strength advantage. Kep got atleast 350zt from piccollo's 69zt moon bust feat but post training base Goku would scale far above that. Post training Goku>Nappa>>>Post Taining Piccolo>>Post training Krillin>>Raditz>>pre training piccolo. Goku should atleast be 100zt by himself. So Base vegeta would be close to 300zt and Ozaru would scale above 500zt. 3,000zt if you accept the 10x multiplier.

Wouldn't 3000 zt basically invalidate this whole matchup considering it's over 7x AP difference?

Added 10% to piccolos moon bust feat for every time a charecter was vastly superior to another in the saiyan saga staring from Piccolo and radditz ending with Nappa being Vastly superior to post traing Piccolo wich got me 102+zt. Then i lowered the result to 100 for Goku to be safe then multiplied that by five for Kaioken x5, wich according to kep would do nothing to Ozaru Vegeta. The scaling chain is in my post above.

For the record, if Kep's post is any indication, we don't use the 10x multiplier for Oozaru, just like we don't use the multipliers for Super Saiyan forms. I'm not even sure if we accept the Kaioken multipliers. I wouldn't trust any numbers from anyone that doesn't have a red or green name, tbh.

That said, the difference between the two in Round 2 shouldn't be much greater or lesser than the difference between the two in Round 1.

Can we stop assuming Vegeta's AP cause he is stronger than someone?The same can be said for anyone.He is 210 or something like that as Kep mencined.And votes based on AP should not be counted i guess.

In base Vegeta has slightly higher AP but Momoshiki has way more variance, plus the added advantage that hitting him with Ki blasts is useless, and he can easily absorb Vegeta's ki without turning him into a fruit The next round is even more in his favour, Vegeta is >>>350 Zt. Momoshiki is 400 Zt, has Shadow Paralysis, Golem, Wood Style, all his previous Abilities etc

Dzhindzholia said:
Can we stop assuming Vegeta's AP cause he is stronger than someone?The same can be said for anyone.He is 210 or something like that as Kep mencined.And votes based on AP should not be counted i guess.
My scaling isn't even extreme or illogical. It makes more sense than post training base Goku having the same Ap as pre training piccolo which is how Kep got 210zt.

Korudo Daio said:
All the same, it's out of character for him to do that to his opponents, IMO, or it would have happened earlier--especially once he saw that Sasuke also had a Rinnegan.
Its not he simply can only do it to onetarget at once using it against both Naruto and Sasuke in a fight is impossible.

@Velogadoo

That does not give us the exact number,Momo in base was able to damage Kurama under Sasuke's Susanoo too,that is like double defence,but he destroyed it with one casual lighting jutsu.He is still only 200.

I vote Momoshiki via absorption of chakra straight up and any enegry blasts Vegeta can do. In hand to hand Vegeta might be the better fighter btu Momoshiki has next to 0 blind spots and can also pull out weapons of his choice to aid him in the fight. His shadow stitching also allows him to completely stop Vegeta's movements and land easy attacks on him with next to 0 retaliation.

I still don't get how Vegeta stomps H2H. Momoshiki has 1000 years of experience of harvesting who knows how many worlds and also fighting Naruto and Sasuke head on and even overpowering them.

the whole point of Momoshiki is that he doesn't do training or hone his skills

kinda the whole plot of Boruto

Vegeta is def by far a better H2H fighter

He doesn't train yet held his own against Naruto and Sasuke still, Vegeta might have an advantage but to say he utterly stomps is kind of a highball

Shadowbokunohero said:
the whole point of Momoshiki is that he doesn training or hone his skills
kinda the whole plot of Boruto

Vegeta is def by far a better H2H fighter
I still don tthink so. It does not matter if he did not train but noething proves Vegeta is the better h2h fighter.

the fact that momoshiki can also attack with his hair gives him an advantage at close range combat since vegeta will have to worry about that and punches and kicks and also chakra rods flying at him from close range and momoshiki trying to sneak in energy absorbtion

@BMWFanboy

Than just don't count that votes,they are not legit,Momo can keep up with Naruto and Sauce,both of them are better fighters than Vegeta.

@Dzhindzholia You mean in the anime? Don't know whoch is conon between the anime and manga. And in the Anime I'm pretty sure he used mutiple attacks to do that. I don't think it was casual either. And if the anime is non-conon then it doesn't matter.

The entire concept of Saiyans are a warrior race that literally conquered other planets via fighting abilities, and being able to do so from mere childhood.

Not only that, Vegeta rivaled Goku after training with King Kai, who he claims has training equivalent to training 1000 years on Earth, and feared Vegeta.

Momo got ragdolled by people with probably 10 years of experience with sage powers. His h2h is being highly overestimated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back