• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Golden

Those people with 10 years of expirience are better than those Saiyans who win only by being stronger than their opponent.

Momo was in no way keeping up with Sasuke and Naruto in H2H

Momoshiki's deal was that he just gains power from eating fruit and doesnt training

Golden Void said:
The entire concept of Saiyans are a warrior race that literally conquered other planets via fighting abilities, and being able to do so from mere childhood.
Not only that, Vegeta rivaled Goku after training with King Kai, who he claims has training equivalent to training 1000 years on Earth, and feared Vegeta.

Momo got ragdolled by people with probably 10 years of experience with sage powers. His h2h is being highly overestimated.
Nice downplay on the level of h2h combat in Naruto which faaar surpasses anythinig seen in dragonball even as kids.

The people who had practice for 10 years actually use H2H, unlike Saiyans who prefer to use brute strength alone and blow up stuff with Ki blasts. Not only that, Momoshiki himself is over a 1000 years old. There's no way he went to multiple worlds and didn't have to fight anyone or he would've been beaten by like Base Naruto. Not to mention he does have a Byakugan which is literally honed around H2H combat by attacking pressure points. Also Momoshiki has way too many tricks in his bag, Rinnegan Abilities, Absorbtion etc

...Have you people never watched or read Dragon Ball? Like, OG Dragon Ball? Their martial arts skill is essential to their power. That was established very early on.

Vegeta would take this in the long run. He's shown to survive numerous deadly blows before, and the fact that this vegeta in character would go great Ape makes this even further in his favor. All he needs is one oozaru blast and Momo's history.

BMWFanboy said:
The people who had practice for 10 years actually use H2H, unlike Saiyans who prefer to use brute strength alone and blow up stuff with Ki blasts. Not only that, Momoshiki himself is over a 1000 years old. There's no way he went to multiple worlds and didn't have to fight anyone or he would've been beaten by like Base Naruto. Not to mention he does have a Byakugan which is literally honed around H2H combat by attacking pressure points. Also Momoshiki has way too many tricks in his bag, Rinnegan Abilities, Absorbtion etc
your completely missing the point of what Momoshiki is as a plot device in the context of the story of you think his a great fighter

Momoshiki was very much keeping up with them individually, the problem was he couldn't keep up with them as a team, he did catch both of their punches mid fight, he did keep up in Kenjutsu even tho he legit has no training like you say, he sealed Naruto long enough to dispose of Sasuke, and would've easily overpowered Naruto via Mokuton alone if Sasuke had not been healed.

Korudo Daio said:
...Have you people never watched or read Dragon Ball? Like, OG Dragon Ball? Their martial arts skill is essential to their power. That was established very early on.
Yes I read and watched it none of it really impressed me in terms of hand to hand skill.

Theglassman12 said:
Vegeta would take this in the long run. He's shown to survive numerous deadly blows before, and the fact that this vegeta in character would go great Ape makes this even further in his favor. All he needs is one oozaru blast and Momo's history.
One Oozaru blast which Momoshiki will absorb, powerup then send right back at him?

Theglassman12 said:
An Oozaru blast would be absorbed easily by momoshiki and retunred at many times its strength.

your completely missing the point of what Momoshiki is as a plot device in the context of the story of you think his a great fighter

I never said he's a great fighter, you're missing my point, I'm saying he's not a bad fighter. He's an okay combatant, but not so low that Vegeta would just lole all over him

How will Vegeta shrug it off? How about some scans showing Ozaru Vegeta shrugging off something that'll be like twice as strong as his own blasts on a lowball?

Theglassman12 said:
Vegeta can shrug that off considering he's taken blows far stronger than him and survived.
That is not how it works we are going off of AP AP many times his durability would straight up rek him.

Theglassman12 said:
Him being able to tank a spirit bomb, a kaioken X4 kamehameha, both are much stronger than him.
What is his durability and AP that is how things are determined here.

Vegeta is by far a better fighter..

the stuff your talking about is from the movie

not the main canon

this isnt about who is better H2H fighet Naruto/Sasuke or Vegeta

but who is better H2H fighter Momoshiki or Vegeta

and this case it's vegeta

Shadowbokunohero said:
Momoshiki holds his own by being stronger than Naruto and Sasuke individually
And he was not tanking multiple hits. Being stronger does not stop you from being able to block individual attacks. And it was still 2 v 1.

I don't really recall Momoshiki performing any spectacular feats of martial arts, honestly, but it's been a while since I read that chapter.

Savage Hulk can easily take on two somewhat weaker foes without much trouble, and he's, well, the Hulk. I'm not going to deny Momo doesn't have some H2H experience, but most of what we see from him IIRC isn't particularly indicative of his skill.

@Rocker Being stronger DOES make you block individual attacks. That's one of the many benefits that comes with being stronger.

Kioken x4 wasn't 2x as strong as him afaik. Not to mention that Kinshiki can continuously absorb Anything Vegeta puts out and fire it back continuously. The only way for Vegeta to beat him then is to physically hit him, and Momoshiki can easily open a portal to his own dimension to escape that attack

Golden Void said:
>downplaying Naruto
>Saying kids have better combat abilities than Saiyans and can only fight because they're strong

wooooooooooooooo
I mean downplaying their h2h combat abilities/

I never said they only fought with strength but what they have shown has not outstripped kids in Naruto in terms of combat skill. You are free to disprove of course.

So let's get this straight, Vegeta has no counter against Momoshiki freezing him in place, stabbing him with chakra roda and absorbing his power. Nor does he have counters to Rinnegan based hax or Mokuton, both of which can be used again in conjunction to drain his Ki. And last but not the least the most restrictive thing for Vegeta is that he cannot use Ki blasts.

Rocker1189 said:
Golden Void said:
>downplaying Naruto
>Saying kids have better combat abilities than Saiyans and can only fight because they're strong

wooooooooooooooo
I mean downplaying their h2h combat abilities/
I never said they only fought with strength but what they have shown has not outstripped kids in Naruto in terms of combat skill. You are free to disprove of course.
how about Dragon Ball, chapters 1-240 for starters?

Theglassman12 said:
@Rocker Being stronger DOES make you block individual attacks. That's one of the many benefits that comes with being stronger.
I mean to actually be able to move to block. You need equivalent skill to be able to manouver about an opponent. That is essential in h2h combat. Ofcourse Momoshiki is still less skilled than them individually but not by much.

Theglassman12 said:
Vegeta can shrug that off considering he's taken blows far stronger than him and survived.
Vegeta was capable of tanking a x3 Kaioken Assault and X4 Kamehameha from Goku and a albeit weakened Spirit Bomb and still keep fighting.

And Momoshiki was able to keep up because he was stronger than both separately, not because he was good at H2H(Which he was losing in quick btw)

BMWFanboy said:
So let's get this straight, Vegeta has no counter against Momoshiki freezing him in place, stabbing him with chakra roda and absorbing his power. Nor does he have counters to Rinnegan based hax or Mokuton, both of which can be used again in conjunction to drain his Ki. And last but not the least the most restrictive thing for Vegeta is that he cannot use Ki blasts.
Too bad that vegeta is better at h2h. I'd say vegeta almost stomps with it

Frantzy12 said:
Momoshiki being a good fighter kek
He is far from the best but he has experience and is decent enough to fight with people who hasd incredible skills at a young age and got much better with age.

Since when age determines Skill?I fought we don't use that logic in this wiki.

This is how dragon ball works,to beat your opponent you need to get stronger than himself,not smarter or better in skill.

For example Garou will fodderize Vegeta or Goku with equal stats in h2h,and he is only 18.

BMWFanboy said:
yes Hence why Momoshiki wins IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back