• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the same, it's out of character for him to do that to his opponents, IMO, or it would have happened earlier--especially once he saw that Sasuke also had a Rinnegan.

Or it could simply be Sasuke doesn't have the chakra for him to bother. Because even in the anime, the one who's chakra Momoshiki targets is Naruto's, and he explicitly states his chakra is the strongest in this world.

BMWFanboy said:
Or it could simply be Sasuke doesn't have the chakra for him to bother. Because even in the anime, the one who's chakra Momoshiki targets is Naruto's, and he explicitly states his chakra is the strongest in this world.
In spite of having a Rinnegan, and being Naruto's equal in every conceivable way, even without a Bijuu? Doesn't make a lick of sense.

Why would he do that to Sasuke. Sasuke someone he consider weaker than himself, Sasuke a mere human who would hurt his pride just by the fact of having to absorb his chakra?? Naw Momoshiki wouldnt do that, he already said something about it being disrespectful how humans are trying to obtain the power of gods. He's talking about Sasuke and Naruto having so much energy for humans

AstralKing7 said:
Why would he do that to Sasuke. Sasuke someone he consider weaker than himself, Sasuke a mere human who would hurt his pride just by the fact of having to absorb his chakra?? Naw Momoshiki wouldnt do that, he already said something about it being disrespectful how humans are trying to obtain the power of gods. He's talking about Sasuke and Naruto having so much energy for humans
My sentiment exactly. What is Vegeta to Momoshiki, if not just another weak human? He wouldn't try to transmute Vegeta.

He already has 2 Rinnegan. He doesn't need Sasuke for his purpose. He wanted the chakra inside Naruto to make his pills. He doesn't need the chakra inside Sasuke. Simple.

BMWFanboy said:
He already has 2 Rinnegan. He doesn't need Sasuke for his purpose. He wanted the chakra inside Naruto to make his pills. He doesn't need the chakra inside Sasuke. Simple.
So why would he want Vegeta's energy, again? Naruto and Sasuke matched Momoshiki in every conceivable way, and there was no moment where Momoshiki was like "man, I should turn these guys into fruits". It'd be the exact same way for Vegeta; it's out of character for Momoshiki to turn people he considers beneath him into fruits. Kinshiki was the closest thing he had to an equal, in his eyes.

Korudo Daio said:
AstralKing7 said:
My sentiment exactly. What is Vegeta to Momoshiki, if not just another weak human? He wouldn't try to transmute Vegeta.
Except that Momoshiki can recognize enormous chakra even when not on the planet. The chakra he recognized wasn't Sasuke's. It was Naruto's. And Vegeta is certainly not a weak human givem how he long he lasted in the final battle

Korudo Daio said:
AstralKing7 said:
he certaintly would once Vegeta starts beating the shit out of him in H2H

it's not about pride at that point but life or death.

Korudo Daio said:
BMWFanboy said:
So why would he want Vegeta's energy, again? Naruto and Sasuke matched Momoshiki in every conceivable way, and there was no moment where Momoshiki was like "man, I should turn these guys into fruits". It'd be the exact same way for Vegeta; it's out of character for Momoshiki to turn people he considers beneath him into fruits. Kinshiki was the closest thing he had to an equal, in his eyes.
So considering Oozaru Vegeta is almost equal to him, why won't he try to turn him into a chakra fruit?

BMWFanboy said:
Then what he sensed was Kurama's chakra, and not Naruto's. That's what he wanted--Kurama's chakra. That it was attached to Naruto was secondary.

There's absolutely no reason that Momoshiki would turn Vegeta into a fruit, but not try the same trick on Naruto or Sasuke during their fight. It makes absolutely zero sense.

Bruh ever heard PIS?? Why would Kishi do that?? Momoshiki should also be able to learn about Vegeta using his byukugans ability to see the future, this would allow him to get to know what type of person vegeta is better and how he thinks but i dont know if Momo could use that in combat. PIS killed Momoshiki. The fact that Vegeta will be giving off so much energy means that he will be worth absorbing or turning into a fruit since he literally looks like a tailed beast and has the energy of one

BMWFanboy said:
-snip-
So considering Oozaru Vegeta is almost equal to him, why won't he try to turn him into a chakra fruit?
As I already said, Momoshiki never used it on anyone save his own ally. He never used it on Sasuke or Naruto, even when the two were royally kicking his ass after his fusion. Why would he use it on Vegeta? It makes no sense in light of his past showings.

If this were a bloodlusted fight? I might agree with you. But it isn't.

Also, inb4 OP changes the fight bloodlusted just to make my point moot. :\

Korudo Daio said:
BMWFanboy said:
Except, as I explained, Kinshiki needed the Biju Chakra to make a chakra fruit, to harvest pills from. That's also why he took the 8 Tails's Chakra. That's not the same thing as using someone to amp himself.

AstralKing7 said:
Bruh ever heard PIS?? Why would Kishi do that?? Momoshiki should also be able to learn about Vegeta using his byukugans ability to see the future, this would allow him to get to know what type of person vegeta is better and how he thinks but i dont know if Momo could use that in combat. PIS killed Momoshiki. The fact that Vegeta will be giving off so much energy means that he will be worth absorbing or turning into a fruit since he literally looks like a tailed beast and has the energy of one
Momoshiki doesn't have precognition with his Byakugan. It isn't listed on his profile, nor does it make sense canonically.

Isnt Momoshiki always bloodlusted when introduced to someone who is not a clan member, even then he looks like he could careless about Urashiki,tho?? Im pretty sure he is since he tried to kill Boruto and tried to wipe out the whole village.

He didntd absorb Naruto because he needs him to make a chakra fruit. This is reinforced by him taking 8 tails chakra

He didn't take Sasuke because he already has his power

He took Kinshiki because he was in trouble

Simple

^why didnt i say that for Sasuke not being absorbed lol, he literally didnt need sasuke abilities when he has them but with more and sasuke comapared to Naruto doesnt have a lot of chakra

In b4 why didn't he just absorb Naruto too

Idk, ask the author, he didn't absorb Killer Bee either

clairvoyance is whats listed on his profile using his dojutsu, i guess people couldnt accept future seeing Momoshiki

AstralKing7 said:
clairvoyance is whats listed on his profile using his dojutsu, i guess people couldnt accept future seeing Momoshiki
Clairvoyance that is clearly not combat applicable, as stated on his profile.

Claim it as PIS all you want, Momoshiki is not going to try and absorb Vegeta. Sasuke had enough power to warrant absorption based solely on the fact he was able to wound and keep up with Momoshiki to begin with, but it didn't happen. Same for the Five Kage who were able to trap Kinshiki.

As for paralysis, what's going to stop Vegeta from dodging or deflecting the chakra rods, again? He certainly has the martial talent for it, and he should have superior combat experience, as well as being a better strategist.

I already explained, Sasuke's power wasn't noteworthy to Momoshiki. The only reason he went around absorbing chakra was to create a chakra fruit. There's no point absorbing someone who wontw help in that goal and when he isn't in danger. When he was, he used this ability.

anyway lets just agree to disagree

we dont want Naruto vs Dragonball threads to be banned because of silly stuff like this

when did he wound Momoshiki??? Sasuke doesnt have any power he has abilities. Compare Naruto and Sasuke using chakra levels lol, why would he absorb Sasuke when he can go absorb Naruto. He was looking for immortaility through the ten tails like kaguya not by absorbing everyone he meets. Really your gonna refrence fodder kage and fodder Kinshiki who doesnt even have a tier on this website??? Kinshiki also cut Chojoro and wounded him, so again fodder kage. Also wasnt 5 kage but 2 and two of the weakest at that.

Vegeta wouldnt wanna try and deflect the chakra rods at all tbh. If he touches them at all he gets paralyzed and his energy sealed well not seal i think but he gets weaker. Also dodging them will just leave him at a disadvantge since he could change from Chakra rods to Shadow paralysis jutsu which has a way bigger AOE than the chakra rods and could trick vegeta by mixing them into them chakra rods and release it where vegeta dodges it.

BMWFanboy said:
Fused Momoshiki can also use Shadow Paralysis on Vegeta to stop him in place
Scans? I don't seem to recall Momoshiki ever using the Nara Clan's techniques. His profile clearly states that he can only use paralysis using the black chakra rods.

Momoshiki's entire victory here seems to rely on hitting Vegeta with the chakra rods, and then transmuting him, by your guys' arguements. And against this version of Vegeta, that doesn't seem likely.

man i love that jutsu from Momoshiki and its probably one of the most overlooked jutsu that he has lol. Who would have believed naruto and sasuke would fall to that jutsu

And how would that work against Vegeta, who does have a physical strength advantage (especially in Oozaru form) here that Naruto and Sasuke lack without using Susano'o and Kurama? Strength has canonically overpowered this jutsu before, e.g. Tayuya in the Sound Four Arc (it's even listed in Shikamaru's profile as one of his weaknesses).

And considering it's Fused Momoshiki using the jutsu, one would then assume that it's Oozaru Vegeta he's using it against.

Except for that Oozaru Vegeta scales to 350 Zt, and Fused Momoshiki is 400 Zt, as stated by Kep above, so he doesn't have an AP advantage. The fact that this jutsu could restraib Kinshiki when used by Shikamaru also proves you can't simply outpower it

And even if he didn't, Shikamaru stopped a Low 5-B being with that Jutsu, no reason why Fused Momoshiki cantc amplify it to even greater heights. And by the time Oozaru comes around to breaking through Momoshiki would've used Mokuton or Chakra Rods, or the Deva Paths to forcibly restrain Oozaru and extract his Ki

Kepekley23 said:
Probably.
Goku stated a Kaioken x5 would do nothing against Oozaru Vegeta, which'd make him >>>> 350 zettatons. So they should be roughly the same.
@BMWFanboy: The ">>>>" means "much greater than" 350 zettatons, not "equal to" 350 zettatons.

Momoshiki takes it both rounds.

Vegeta does not destroy him in h2h,he has better skills no doubt,but that is not enough and his skills are not that good.Any ki blast from Vegeta can be absorbed and redirected back at him amplified at least x2.Momoshiki has Shadow Binding in both rounds,Momo can turn him into chakra fruit and has 359% vision,can control various elements and create giant elemental avatars stronger than himself physically,can use mokuton to restrain Vegeta.

What were reasons for Vegeta?

Korudo Daio said:
Kepekley23 said:
Probably.
Goku stated a Kaioken x5 would do nothing against Oozaru Vegeta, which'd make him >>>> 350 zettatons. So they should be roughly the same.
@BMWFanboy: The ">>>>" means "much greater than" 350 zettatons, not "equal to" 350 zettatons.
point is at the end lol is that Vegeta doesnt have a strength advantage over Momoshiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back