• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Totally Accurate Holy Grail War Simulator [FULL]

making for Youmu, in case the saber slot is free:

Name: Youmu Konpaku

Class: Saber

Parameter:

STR: B

END: B

AGI: A+

MAG: B

LCK: D

Class Skill: Magic Resistance B

Riding C

Personal Skill:

Konpaku Style A+: Ultilizing the unique trait of one who live both in the material and immaterial realm, it allow them to sense, and cut through both the material and the immaterial. This allow them an unparralel concentration, that can see through thing that are invisible to mortal eyes, complete grasp of their surrounding, and able to peer through the opponent's thought, feeling, mana flow, body composition, etc... granting them unparralel foresight, as well as unparralel blade that can cut almost anything. Cutting through even space itself, the style increase their speed stat by 1 Rank, and allow teleportation.

Half-Phantom A: A unique race that are both human and phantom as the same time, with both a human and a phantom body.

Eyes of the Mind (True) E: Foresight that build on experience. She is still green, so she mostly relied on her skill instead, but it can build up as time gone by, and she experience more life and death situation.

Main NP:

Roukanken and Hakurouken: Mystic Phantom Blades

Classification: Armament Noble Phantasm

The pair of sword that Youmu carried with her on all time. The first have unparralel sharpness that can cut through almost anything, and is said to be able to kill ten spirit in one stroke, while the second can cut through, and dispel confusion, allowing soul to instantly reach nirvana.

Secondaries NP:

Sakura Stand: Possesion of the Princess of the Netherworld (Border of Life)

Classification: Anti-Unit (Self)

A certain princess of the netherworld decided to tag-along with her, and aid with her power over the soul and the netherworld. It's look like a reference to something, but Youmu is too oblivious for that .

@Andy

You still need to neft the second NP of Fuji

and the Elixir is not allowed, it's too strong

also that insta-kill sword wouldn't be allowed

@NicetoDerp

Lower Wolf's Insticts to C

Doggo's life absorb though electricity has to go and his two skills lowered to C

Also, put how long using 2 weapons at the same time can last

@Potato

Either you make an actual Assassin or i will give the spot to someone else

Servant Template:

Name: Leo Mercury

Class: Saber

Parameters:

STR: C

END: B

AGL: A

Mana: C

LCK: A+

NP: A

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (C)

Riding (B)

Personal Skills:

Counter Hero (A): The ability to rank down the parameters of other "heroes" in the user's presence. Leo's version of this skill is exclusively for "Catholics", including Saints, instantly knowing their mood, character, abilities, doctrine, physical condition, and other characteristics to best determine a means of killing them. This comes from the fact that he murdered many, many christians during attempted crusade to England by the Pope and attempts of invasion by Spain.

Innocent Monster (D): While he is a war criminal, he nonetheless loved his country, an attribute that withered away from his story throughout time.

Demon King (A): Due to his deep hate for not just Catholicism, but religion in general, Leo was said to be the devil himself. This ability gives him boost of every stat against anyone divine, already having significant boost at E, and capable of one-shot with A.

Main NP: Death Cross: The NP that represents him as a knight and an assassin that kills anyone who attempts a religious war against England during Henry VIII's reign. He creates a cross made out of energy behind the enemy which automatically pulls them in and becomes crucified. William then throws an energy sword in front of him which then spiritually, mentally and physically split them in half, representing the split of the church.

Secondary NP: Blood Demon: NP representing his crime as a mass murderer, it is a constantly active NP that let him create and manipulate blood at will, using this to create ranged weapons and dragon heads to bite down enemies, as well as creating knives and swords for close combat. The more religious the enemy is, the stronger it's power will become.

Physical Appearance: Ky Kiske but with black hair.

Master Template:

Name: Charlotte Hastings

Magecraft Specilization: Wind; her manipulation of wind comes close to that of Bartholomei.

Physical Appearance: Millia Rage

As I said before (albeit worse), the template needs enter pressed a few times around Lore Skills, as well as in the Class Skills list.

Also, Independent Action is misspelled, and since that's a fandom wiki, you can use w:c.

Feel free to take me out. The character I was working on doesn't quite work out, so it's best if someone else takes the spot.

Very sad

@Shiro

I feel iffy with OHK Noble Phanstasms already, but with the added locking down the enemy it doesn't really seem fair

The God Of Procrastination said:
Name: Mirai Asahina/Riko Izayoi

Class: Caster

Parameters:

STR: E

END: E

AGL: E

Mana: A

LCK: A

NP: EX

Class Skills:

Personal Skills:

Lore Skills:

Magecraft: An alien form of magic granted by a certain deity, it can project the user's imagination through verbal commands. While in the world of Nasuverse, Gaia will oppose attempts at using it, requiring a cost of mana, the world they originate from was more agreeable.

Main NP: Mahou Tsukai Precure (EX): Transforms them into their alter egos. While Mirai's teddy bear is present to facilitate the transformation, she does not possess the capabilities she has when summoned independently. It's usage requires that all three of them are alive and together.

Physical Appearance: There are profiles on this site. Use them.

Backstory: A girl from japan and a girl from another world met, and became the legendary magicians, Precure. (Don't you mean warriors? Or was it princesses?) NP active:

Name: Cure Miracle/Cure Magical

Class: Caster

Parameters:

STR: C (B with Ruby Style, A with Alexandrite Style)

END: B (EX with Alexandrite Style)

AGL: B (EX with Alexandrite Style)

Mana: B (EX with Alexandrite Style)

LCK: A (I think you get it)

NP: B-EX

Class Skills: Item Construction (B): Given enough time and resources, creating wands similar to theirs is possible.

Territory Creation (B): Capable of creating a space that serves little practical purpose, but can have its appearance somewhat molded. Usage as a workshop is possible, but not ideal.

Personal Skills: Ruby Style (B): Ranks up strength, it cannot be used in conjunction with other styles.

Sapphire Style (B): Improves swimming prowess and allows for swimming in the air, granting the ability to fly. It cannot be used in conjunction with other styles.

Topaz Style (B): Two floating objects which can imitate various sweets and related items appear. It cannot be used in conjunction with other styles.

Lore Skills: Alexandrite Style (EX): A powerful form that even they consider a miracle. All parameters rank up twice, except where that would bring them above EX. It cannot be used in conjunction with other styles, or without the aid of this skill's other wielder.

Magecraft: An alien form of magic granted by a certain deity, it can project the user's imagination through verbal commands. While in the world of Nasuverse, Gaia will oppose attempts at using it, requiring a cost of mana, the world they originate from was more agreeable.

Main NP: Diamond Eternal/Ruby Passionale/Sapphire Smartish/Topaz Esperanza/Extreme Rainbow (B-EX)

Type: Anti-unit

Using an enormous amount of magical energy, They encase the foe, and fire them into space. In Alexandrite Style, it causes the target to exit the galaxy.

Secondary NP: B

Physical Appearance: Slightly more mature versions of their bases, wearing stylized witch costumes.

Backstory: Legendary magicians who saved the world from such threats as a god of chaos, a time-stopping machine and a malevolent will-o'-the-wisp.
quoting it so it's easier to review

@Overlord

The second NP need Fuji to burn herself though, emulating the myth of the phoenix.

Also the sword's only purpose is cut through confusion. It putting soul to Nirvana is because of them being free of all confusion in the first place.

Also since Potato doesn't make an actual Assassin, let me revise that Aya profile:

Name: Aya Shameimaru

Class: Assassin

Parameter:

STR: D

END: D

AGL: A+ (A++ with Wind God Girl, A+++ with Illusionary Dominance True Name Release)

Mana: A

LCK: B

Class Skill:

Presence Concealment A

Personal Skill:

Path of Tengu A: The path of being that, trapped in their own pride, can never reach enlightenment and becoming a Tengu. She can exhibit many mystic art of the Tengu, such as shapeshift, flight, magic, swordmanship, martial arts and journalism.

Wind God Girl A: The girl that become one with the wind, prideful of her speed, and manipulating it. Aside from raising her speed by another rank, she gain total control of wind, being able to listen to word and conversation passing through the wind, and generate strong wind that could move boulder, and creating tornados.

Familiar (Crow) D: She can summon many crow familiars to help her with multiple task, from recon to support her in fighting. The bird themselves aren't strong, but they're sufficiently stealthy and smart.

Main NP:

Illusionary Dominance: Peerless Wind God (Gensou Fuubi: Musou Fuujin)

Classification: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm

Her true mystery, of showing pure dominance through act of peerless speed. Her AGL never fall off A+ rank, and her wind manip never fall off A. By releasing the true name, she moving as such a speed, that she achieve being able to exist in mutiple place as the same time, while at the same time becoming a blur, raising her speed and wind manip by one rank. With this, she completely dominate her opponent, trapping them in an unescapable torrent of death.

Secondaries NP:

Spirit Camera: Mystic Capture

Classification: Camera NP

The camera she used to take picture for her article. It can take on image of a third-person view, being able to capture even herself along with the camera, and it can also "capture" any sort of projectile and make it disappear. Though only up to a certain rank, and it can't capture living object and Noble Phantasm, it's nonetheless a useful tool that allow her to escape in a pinch.

@GoP

For first thing

"Physical Appearance: There are profiles on this site. Use them."

Stop with this attitude or i am booting you from the RP

Second, you can't just have 2 servants

Third, Lore Skill are ment to litterally do nothing, and the Alexandrite Style foes stuff, also boosting almost all her stats to EX is a big no.

Fourth, you put 6 points in the stats, 5 are what you are given

Fifth, describe in more detail what her magecraft does, because if it's "whatever i want" it's not allowed

Sixth, how does the encasing from the NP work like ?

Seventh, why aren't you just making the trasformed form for the servant ? That's a waste of an NP IMO

@Andy

Doesn't matter since she can just infinitelly revive and invfinitelly get stronger, which is a big no-no

also you still haven't responded about me noping the elixir

@Nice

Mind telling me the changes ?

@Andy

Also the NP for the Tengu girl being both a better Tsumbabe Gaeshi and a better Three Stage Lightless Thrust is a no

Stop with this attitude or i am booting you from the RP

That was supposed to be a joke. I can change it.

Second, you can't just have 2 servants

It's supposed to be like Archer (Anne Bonny and Mary Read).

Third, Lore Skill are meant to literally do nothing, and the Alexandrite Style foes stuff, also boosting almost all her stats to EX is a big no.

The "other wielder" that I mentioned is a seperate servant. Also it's plural, as there are two of them.

Fourth, you put 6 points in the stats, 5 are what you are give

I'll do something, but lowering something's stats physically hurts me.

Fifth, describe in more detail what her magecraft does, because if it's "whatever i want" it's not allowed

Will elaborate.

Sixth, how does the encasing work ?

It takes the form of a gemstone that spontaneously appears after a moment of concentration. That moment does make it dodgeable, which is why it's only B rank

Seventh, why aren't you just making the transformed form for the servant ? That's a waste of an NP IMO

I mean to give them different personal skills.

Last edited:
@GoP

Anne and Bonnette are a unique case because of their fighting being described as if it was only one person, which i doubt the cures are like

They literally have zero solo fights, and are the main protagonists of a season of the friendship magical girl anime. It's also somewhat recurrent that they are useless individually.

Remind me, do servants know many languages by default?

I changed Aya profile. Probably will abandon Mokou, and going to pick Aya instead if the Assassin spot is still vacant

High quality bump (draft only, not for playing purpose unless I'm bored)

Name:Shion Yorigami and Joon Yorigami

Class: Assassin

Parameter:

STR: D

END: D

AGL:B

Mana:D

LCK: B

Class Skill:

Presence Concealment A

Personal Skill:

Golden Rule (Pestilence) B

Poverty Rule A

Combination C

Main NP:

Queen Of Bubble: The Worst and Most Despicable Younger Sister

Classification: Anti-Luck Noble Phantasm

Secondaries NP:

Absolute Loser: The Worst and Most Despicable Older Sister

Classification: Anti-Luck Noble Phantasm

@Monarch

Berserker is actually free, so you can have it

@Andy

Ehhh, good enought

@GoP

I have no idea how to handle BFR, so please make her NP do something else

also you forgot to edit the magecraft for the trasformed form

@Junko

The protection from arrows's effect

Change it

But that would mean that we couldn't make Jojokes. I'm a little limited on material, here. Can't a few people here fly?

It's supposed to be the same, is there something wrong with that?

well, considering your Servant is based on Bonny and Reed, it would make a lot of sense for the NP to be like Caribbean Free Bird and was a coordinated attack from the two of them.

Minor nitpick about the magecraft, but i'd prefer if you edited it

Back