• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(VOTES NEEDED) A human solos a beeg ape! (Composite Human (Real World) Vs Gigantopithecus)

Wait, you give a elephant gun to CH? 💀💀💀💀
You suggested up to baseline 9-B weapons. The Elephant Gun has an actual page in VSBW & by my restrictions should only have 9-B baseline KE. I could look back at my original thread post & be more specific. There’s also the existence of Anti-materiel weapons which according to the reasons for 10-A to 9-B page are implied to be at, above or below baseline 9-B.

Should we restrict anything above 9-C+ for this fight to shave off minor 9-B weapons? Even though the Beeg Ape is chunky & obviously big, I'm having a feeling you didn't expect Elephant Guns to be in your initial suggestions.

Should we restrict anything above 9-C+ for this fight to shave off minor 9-B weapons? Even though the Beeg Ape is chunky & obviously big, I'm having a feeling you didn't expect Elephant Guns to be in your initial suggestions.
I mean, better specify the ammo and etc, some shotguns would literally blow up ape head, so it depends.

With baseline 9-B weapons I mean hand weapons but not great guns ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

I mean, better specify the ammo and etc, some shotguns would literally blow up ape head, so it depends.

With baseline 9-B weapons I mean hand weapons but not great guns ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
The rifles here seem to be in 9-C & not 9-C+ range. Soviet Era rifles can hurt & kill Siberian Tigers even though the cats Gigantophitecus fought were different, so we should restrict anything 9-C+ & above that gun wise?

If that doesn't work, I can contact KLOL506, he's knowledgeable in IRL guns & weapons.

Basically any modern assault rifle and the Gigantopithecus is as good as dead due to CH's insane aiming capabilities. AK-47s have brutally killed Elephants before so a big ape like this would be quickly gunned down just like how Harambe was gunned down before he could leak Epstein's plans about Area 51 containing COVI-gunshots

Basically any modern assault rifle and the Gigantopithecus is as good as dead due to CH's insane aiming capabilities. AK-47s have brutally killed Elephants before so a big ape like this would be quickly gunned down just like how Harambe was gunned down before he could leak Epstein's plans about Area 51 containing COVI-gunshots
Thanks for the reply! I'll edit the OP next morning!

Didn't KLOL say that AK47 killed Elephants?..
I could try AK-74s here. The damage here is mostly under surface area & under SBA conditions the big ape starts dangerously close.

Though under prep I was going to say that CH would likely try to keep a distance while trying to shoot the big ape. The ape being big means it's easier to hit & the human being smaller usually means they're they're faster (true going by their travel speeds)

I can always swap the AK-47s with shotguns if that's not stompy to you. I caled their KE awhile ago & they have comparable KE to the rifles if my memory is correct. Guns skill should counter the disadvantage of a shotgun.

Honestly human could probably win with spear due to reactions + intelligence
As I say humans don't have that fast perception, that's why the profile is wrong but idk, pretty sure that some humans had problems with killing lions via spears but some others were successful so maybe

As I say humans don't have that fast perception, that's why the profile is wrong but idk, pretty sure that some humans had problems with killing lions via spears but some others were successful so maybe
Well this ain’t no random human.. it’s the best of the best… I feel like even I could as a human 🐵

Well this ain’t no random human.. it’s the best of the best… I feel like even I could as a human 🐵
Well yes, but only a hit of the gigantophitecus would shatter the human skull (kinda exaggerated but truly as I sounds), so, not sure maybe an incon? I mean the human can cut the ape throat but a hit of the ape would kill the human too?

Well yes, but only a hit of the gigantophitecus would shatter the human skull (kinda exaggerated but truly as I sounds), so, not sure maybe an incon? I mean the human can cut the ape throat but a hit of the ape would kill the human too?
This would work if the Ape wasn't so damn slow compared to the human. Not only that, but the Human could quite easily outmaneuver and stab at vital points with little effort. Intelligence when you're at a disadvantage is what led to us becoming top of the food chain.

This would work if the Ape wasn't so damn slow compared to the human.
Oh well yeah, they are slow but there exists little information about it.
Not only that, but the Human could quite easily outmaneuver and stab at vital points with little effort.
Well, I think that a spear would make it a stomp too, since maasais hunts lion with spears despite their conditions.

So, which weapon can use the human in this case? A handgun maybe?

Oh well yeah, they are slow but there exists little information about it.

Well, I think that a spear would make it a stomp too, since maasais hunts lion with spears despite their conditions.

So, which weapon can use the human in this case? A handgun maybe?
I can always equalize speed. Doing that equalized CH's travel speed to the Gigantophitecus's travel speed by the same multiplier as combat speed.

Human uses their speed to get away, and their accuracy and sight to shoot at the Gigantopithecus's weak spots (eyes, neck, etc.) until it dies.
If you can't kill a bear with handgun I don't think you can easily kill the ape with it. That's why exist multiple calibers for it.

The gigantophitecus is slow, but still fighted big cats so isn't that slow, and one hit from it would one-shot the human breaking its bones.

If you can't kill a bear with handgun I don't think you can easily kill the ape with it. That's why exist multiple calibers for it.

The gigantophitecus is slow, but still fighted big cats so isn't that slow, and one hit from it would one-shot the human breaking its bones.
Humans are still faster + the ape will die from bullet wounds to the eyes and brain

Humans are still faster + the ape will die from bullet wounds to the eyes and brain
It can do with that caliber? I feel like it depends because it hard as hell to do it to a 300 kg ape, Gigantophitecus is too robust to die to small handguns, but the human needs to be lucky to kill it with a shot in the brain, unless the human have a shotgun or something like that, it depends on the caliber but killing a big ape with handgun seems sus as hell.

Last edited:
was talking more about hitting an eye shot
I don't think that you can kill a 300 kg ape with a handgun even with an eye shot, that gun is too small to killing something that big, but a shotgun would blow up the ape head for sure
Traditionally soldiers and officers are trained to aim center mass since it's a bigger target. The ape is an even bigger target so its in-character for CH to try & blow up Gigantophitecus' chest as much as its big head. Just wanted to point this out.

Back