• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(VOTES NEEDED) A human solos a beeg ape! (Composite Human (Real World) Vs Gigantopithecus)

Eye shots would go right through into the brain.
But like, you can kill any big thing like that? Even dinosaurs for example? It's a handgun, don't that much range..
Bears IIRC are tougher than actual big apes on average.
based on? We are talking about a gigantophitecus with unknown robustness but a size of 300 kg, black bears are only 150 kg in mass.
Traditionally soldiers and officers are trained to aim center mass since it's a bigger target. The ape is an even bigger target so its in-character for CH to try & blow up Gigantophitecus' chest as much as its big head. Just wanted to point this out.
Well, handguns are too small that's why exists multiple calibers to hunt bears.

But like, you can kill any big thing like that? Even dinosaurs for example? It's a handgun, don't that much range..
Brain damage would most definitely kill big creatures. Handguns do have a pretty good range, considering it's still a ranged weapon, and we're dealing with a composite marksman, so aiming isn't an issue.

Brain damage would most definitely kill big creatures. Handguns do have a pretty good range, considering it's still a ranged weapon, and we're dealing with a composite marksman, so aiming isn't an issue.
As I say, handguns aren't that big caliber, that's why exist multiple calibers to kill big bears.

Gigantophitecus were big as Grizzly Bears and pretty robust for their size, and for sure you can't kill bears with small calibers. Brain Damage would kill most big creatures, but I don't think that a small caliber would kill a 300 kg ape, feel exaggerated.

As I say, handguns aren't that big caliber, that's why exist multiple calibers to kill big bears.

Gigantophitecus were big as Grizzly Bears and pretty robust for their size, and for sure you can't kill bears with small calibers. Brain Damage would kill most big creatures, but I don't think that a small caliber would kill a 300 kg ape, feel exaggerated.
Caliber doesn't matter when we're talking a bullets piercing damage. If it goes through the eyes, it's going into the brain. Caliber matters alot more when your not skilled enough to aim for those small targets, and are instead trying to pierce the skin.

Caliber doesn't matter when we're talking a bullets piercing damage.
It matters, you can't kill a 300 kg animal with a 9mm.
If it goes through the eyes, it's going into the brain.
More than that, you would just blow up the eyes, but not going into the brain. As I say, handguns are too small and don't have that much energy to blow up the ape brain, and the skull of the Gigantophitecus is also too thick. We can't say that 9mm can easy blow up the brain of a bear for example.
Caliber matters alot more when your not skilled enough to aim for those small targets, and are instead trying to pierce the skin.
Calibers matters because is more easy to kill a Bear with a shotgun than a handgun.
Even the page says that with a 9mm:
  • The point is, brains are hard to hit.
Because it is a small caliber, that's why it matters, you can't easily kill a 300 kg-ape that easy, you need a shotgun for it.

More than that, you would just blow up the eyes, but not going into the brain. As I say, handguns are too small and don't have that much energy to blow up the ape brain, and the skull of the Gigantophitecus is also too thick. We can't say that 9mm can easy blow up the brain of a bear for example.

Calibers matters because is more easy to kill a Bear with a shotgun than a handgun.
Even the page says that with a 9mm:
  • The point is, brains are hard to hit.
Because it is a small caliber, that's why it matters, you can't easily kill a 300 kg-ape that easy, you need a shotgun for it.
You're deliberately missing the point of what I'm saying.

We're dealing with a composite marksman of the best throughout all of human history, with the best sight and accuracy as well. Aiming is not a problem for us either, considering we're not starting too far away. Eye shots will cause blindness and brain damage, which will impair the bear and eventually kill it. You're not surviving with part of your brain blown out unless your brain is a blue whales.

Your own source says a 9mm can penetrate through the skin of soft tissue, so it 100% can deal damage to the throat and other places even if magically Composite Human can't get an eye shot.

Tl;dr: Saying we need to blow up the entire brain of the bear is disingenuous at best.

We're dealing with a composite marksman of the best throughout all of human history, with the best sight and accuracy as well. Aiming is not a problem for us either, considering we're not starting too far away. Eye shots will cause blindness and brain damage, which will impair the bear and eventually kill it. You're not surviving with part of your brain blown out unless your brain is a blue whales.
It will cause, but the ape isn't instantly dying due to it. If the human comes close and shot the ape eye then the Gigantophitecus would also hit the human at close range. Even if the CH is the best marksman of history it can't easily kill the a ape with that small gun. The eye shot would more blow up their eye and make the ape blind than blow up an entire part of the brain due to the caliber.
Your own source says a 9mm can penetrate through the skin of soft tissue, so it 100% can deal damage to the throat and other places even if magically Composite Human can't get an eye shot.
Yeah, you can't damage the throat of the ape with a 9mm for sure, but that doesn't mean that the ape will do nothing.. if you shot the ape at close range then the ape would kill you before you can do many shots at the animal too.

It will cause, but the ape isn't instantly dying due to it. If the human comes close and shot the ape eye then the Gigantophitecus would also hit the human at close range. Even if the CH is the best marksman of history it can't easily kill the a ape with that small gun. The eye shot would more blow up their eye and make the ape blind than blow up an entire part of the brain due to the caliber.
I'd argue Gigantopithecus wouldn't ever hit the human, considering we'd have composite aim-dodging of the best fighters ever and those with the best dynamic vision in the human race. We shouldn't get hit either considering it's still speed equal, which means we could dodge before they could fully swing.

Even if the 9mm doesn't instantly blow out a sufficient portion of the brain, permanent eye damage and bleeding is going to seriously hinder them, even moreso if the other eye goes out as well. It'd just be a game of shooting bullets through their eyes until it ricochets enough to kill them... which is seriously gruesome but what else can we really do with a 9mm?

Gonna be voting Composite Human, the argument is starting to go in circles now.

I'd argue Gigantopithecus wouldn't ever hit the human, considering we'd have composite aim-dodging of the best fighters ever and those with the best dynamic vision in the human race. We shouldn't get hit either considering it's still speed equal, which means we could dodge before they could fully swing.
I don't think we can dodge everything, due to Gigantophitecus size, it has too much range to easily get the human. Isn't like the human has some op instinctive reaction or similar.
Even if the 9mm doesn't instantly blow out a sufficient portion of the brain, permanent eye damage and bleeding is going to seriously hinder them, even moreso if the other eye goes out as well. It'd just be a game of shooting bullets through their eyes until it ricochets enough to kill them... which is seriously gruesome but what else can we really do with a 9mm?
Yeah, it can, but also if the gigantophitecus grab the foot of the human the ape would severely break it, isn't like the Gigantophitecus would not fend itself from the human, the 9mm is still to small for the ape as I say.
Gonna be voting Composite Human, the argument is starting to go in circles now.
Sure, I would still vote for the Gigantophitecus but yeah, I'm fine with stopping the debate because is going to circles as you say-

I read the replies here & like the conditions of the match include guns & melee weapons up to 9-C & under 9-C+ (as I don't think this feat of a man soloing a Tiger would be possible without a spear). My friend has a blog that literally has CH in subsonic combat speed.
Yeah, you can't damage the throat of the ape with a 9mm for sure, but that doesn't mean that the ape will do nothing.. if you shot the ape at close range then the ape would kill you before you can do many shots at the animal too.
?
Isn't it common sense that the throat is a more softer part of animals? The fact that evolution sees neck mobility & head design as more beneficial & that 9mm can penetrate soft tissue means that there's a chance of CH shooting through the throat.

As for bullets, people can withstand them to the head but it depends on the factors of the gunshot.

An animal's vitals are also in the chest. As I said, traditionally soldiers and officers are trained to aim center mass since it's a bigger target, so it would be in-character of CH to aim for the chest more than the head since it's an easier target. This isn't a video game where it rewards you more for doing headshots. The chest is also an equally rewarding target.
Should be high diff if you manage to weaken it in the right spots, enough bullets, & blood loss. Nigh impossible to be precise.
I don't think we can dodge everything, due to Gigantophitecus size, it has too much range to easily get the human. Isn't like the human has some op instinctive reaction or similar.
Yes, speed is equal. Can the big ape do anything against OP aim dodging?
Talking about Grizzlies and Kodiaks.
Question, would restricting CH to 9mm guns be fair for this fight?

I'll start the human at the edge of the Gigantopithecus' range so it can be as close as this match & because the human has peak human reaction speed & not superhuman reactions (like how fast are the big cats Gigantopithecus fought compared to modern cats?).

Last edited:
I read the replies here & like the conditions of the match include guns & melee weapons up to 9-C & under 9-C+ (as I don't think this feat of a man soloing a Tiger would be possible without a spear). My friend has a blog that literally has CH in subsonic combat speed.
I thought ya put equal speed-
Isn't it common sense that the throat is a more softer part of animals? The fact that evolution sees neck mobility & head design as more beneficial & that 9mm can penetrate soft tissue means that there's a chance of CH shooting through the throat.
It can, but the ape isn't not gonna to die that fast due to their robustness, even some big bears get shot in the head and still moves until bleeds out-
An animal's vitals are also in the chest. As I said, traditionally soldiers and officers are trained to aim center mass since it's a bigger target, so it would be in-character of CH to aim for the chest more than the head since it's an easier target. This isn't a video game where it rewards you more for doing headshots. The chest is also an equally rewarding target.
Well, if the human shoots in the chest then is an advantage for the ape. Bears needs to be shot with shotguns in the chest to be easily killed, but if it is with a 9mm then the ape is gonna tank multiple shots until bleeds out. Ape would tank these shoots due to their skin too, it isn't like a gorilla where you can easily shot them down, it's two times the size of the gorilla and aswell their muscle mass.
Yes, speed is equal. Can the big ape do anything against OP aim dodging?
As I say, if the speed is equal them the ape has much range advantage and would take down the human, their aim dodging isn't gonna dodge one meter per second and it would've a little slow if gonna shot while trying to dodge the range advantage of the ape.
I'll start the human at the edge of the Gigantopithecus' range so it can be as close as this match & because the human has peak human reaction speed & not superhuman reactions (like how fast are the big cats Gigantopithecus fought compared to modern cats?).
We don't know how fast is the ape really, but if it is comparable to modern day orangutans then the ape can do this.

As I say, if the speed is equal them the ape has much range advantage and would take down the human, their aim dodging isn't gonna dodge one meter per second and it would've a little slow if gonna shot while trying to dodge the range advantage of the ape.
Wait, "The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc." But Orangutans can run 40 mph.

Given the conditions of the fight, the survival of the first swing of the big ape & getting out of range is a 50/50 (along with other attacks here). Considering that smaller size makes you faster means that CH's combat speed & travel speed proportionally will be lowered to the big ape. The human also has an AK-47 at the start so there's a chance that the ape may get gunned down. Though the fact that the human's reaction speed is lower here means that CH may not get the chance to shoot...

I'll unequalize speed & increase the starting distance. Or is this a mismatch?

Wait, "The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc." But Orangutans can run 40 mph.

Given the conditions of the fight, the survival of the first swing of the big ape & getting out of range is a 50/50 (along with other attacks here). Considering that smaller size makes you faster means that CH's combat speed & travel speed proportionally will be lowered to the big ape. The human also has an AK-47 at the start so there's a chance that the ape may get gunned down. Though the fact that the human's reaction speed is lower here means that CH may not get the chance to shoot...

I'll unequalize speed & increase the starting distance. Or is this a mismatch?
wtf orangutan can run 40 mph??? we need to put that in their profiles then.... that's cool as hell

I've been on the site for a while before & there are serious profiles on the site. We even had one for Christ himself before he was removed for obvious reasons.

The profile I linked's history even implies that the profile was from the original one from vs battles before it got removed.

I'll provide scans & evidence later. Though you can request evidence at will here fam.
Christ, 2 serious profiles, the rest is from the CH profile I linked in the OP.

I havig problens seeing how the monkey would survive a entire AK-47 magazine on It's chest before gettig close to the human
1: On paper, the physical AP+Durability gap between the 2 opponents on paper isn't very high. Since we're doing a match akin to IRL, DarlingAurora has made and implied a point in this thread that 1 full hit from the ape would cripple the human to where it may not be able to shoot as good. I would compare this point to a regular guy getting a full blow from a Tiger and being severely crippled.

Illustration:
..?
descarga.jpg

With the wisdom I have now and even under equal speed, CH's higher agility means its more likely to be professional rather than ametur with its movements. The ape's higher physical range+speed equalized means it is capable crippling composite human in one shot to where CH wouldn't be able to shoot as skilled. All skills have their limits.

I wonder what else has changed in this match.

I also forgot to mention that the ape should have 40 mph running speed like modern Orangutans, and every one knows how speed equalized works. The human isn't running away from the ape under it's reaction speed lol.

A entire clip of a AK-47 to thechest is still a entire clip of a AK-47 to the chest, pircig damsge can do damage to oponents with even 9-A dura, that monkey will be swiss cheese before beingh able to get close, It lacks fat or thick muscles enough to not get It's organs hitted and again, the CH will not have problem trowig the entire clip on the chest

A entire clip of a AK-47 to thechest is still a entire clip of a AK-47 to the chest, pircig damsge can do damage to oponents with even 9-A dura, that monkey will be swiss cheese before beingh able to get close, It lacks fat or thick muscles enough to not get It's organs hitted and again, the CH will not have problem trowig the entire clip on the chest
SBA dictates that the big ape will run straight to the human in the time of CH's reaction time. So only a couple of bullets and not an entire clip will harm the ape.

And animals of Gigantopithecus have survived bullets. Even DarlingAurora stated this to be the case for bears like Grizzlies.

SBA dictates that the big ape will run straight to the human in the time of CH's reaction time. So only a couple of bullets and not an entire clip will harm the ape.

And animals of Gigantopithecus have survived bullets. Even DarlingAurora stated this to be the case for bears like Grizzlies.
1-Bullets are still bullets, even in SBA sinse the ape isn't bloodlusted he will most likely run away from the sound of the gun and the pain

2- Bears could survive beacuse their bones are resistent enoughand have enough muscles do deacelerate the bullet

Beiingh shooted in the chest the bullets will go in betwing the ribs will 100% hit vital organs scary the shit and let the human just keep shootig It to death

1-Bullets are still bullets, even in SBA sinse the ape isn't bloodlusted he will most likely run away from the sound of the gun and the pain
A full hit from the Gigantopithecus is still going to cripple the human

wait. Good idea. look in the OP.
2- Bears could survive beacuse their bones are resistent enoughand have enough muscles do deacelerate the bullet
At the gigantopithecus' weight and size, they are capable of physically contending with bears.

Both animals are in the same strength tier in AP and LS.

Back