• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Holy Grail War: Fate/Ghost Deathathon

Blue Scouts

"Hm...an air of vigilance. An uneasy future." (No.35)

"They notice." (No.36)

"Rider, Revelation, Quick." (No.37)

"If the gods allow it, then..."

!!!

"I see... an upcoming battle. Archer is probably right. Our Berserker likely overestimated his own abilities."

Meanwhile...........

I've amassed a small arsenal of stolen weapons. A few knives, a short sword and a few of these newfangled "guns"

I begin to look for the others

Overlord775 said:
Team Blue Scouts

"He should retreat if that's the case."

I say to Rider
Team Blue Scout

"I don't think it's nessesary...the girls inform us, and I said we could still take this chance." (Commander)

Commanders interject, with her voice speaking out, from the comm throwing out of the portal.

Team Blue Scout

"Right now, we need a distraction."

[Secret ahead]

"...And that's the plan. Rider, can you lead us there?

Andykhang said:
[The wings and holy aura didn't do enough for you?]
[Maybe the light is the holy aura]

An armoured Servant walks up next to me.

"Hello. You are Saber, correct? I hope we shall get along in this... war"

Caster has set up his multiple interlocking bounded field system. After leaving his companion, he makes some "erands" to the clock tower to obtain more magic knowledge (both with and without consent), large military arsenals to obtain explosives and weaponry to magically enhance and give mystery, museum/collections to view and study ancient artifacts, and various treasuries and banks to "obtain funding" for more projects of his. He leaves his team a note and another communication devise crafted from a hand and piece of paper. This is over the course of a few days

Andykhang said:
Team Blue Scout

"Right now, we need a distraction."

[Secret ahead]

"...And that's the plan. Rider, can you lead us there?
"Sorry, but even if the gods were willing, the revelation I receive likely wouldn't be accurate enough for a plan like that. We should take advantage of the commotion Berserker is sure to soon cause instead."

Team Blue Scout

"And that's exactly what we're doing, forcing chaos of them and make them choose a solution. No need for an accurate reading on them either, just give us a general spot where we could shoot, and they have to react. The girls here will take on the rest."

Blue Scouts I spot a servant existing from the castle

"Look at that, somebody existed from the castle. Should we attack him ?"

I say to Rider and Archer

[I was informed that I forgot to say what the Bounded fields I put up do.

1) A barrier similar to Caster's that acts as protection to incoming attacks and is only accessible through a specific entrance. Let's say between 2 poles that I set up. I set up multiple of these to have them strengthen eachother, and just because one goes down, doesn't mean the others will

2) detection barrier that reveals when anyone passes near, touches, or passes through the field. It also compounds with another field and makes the inside harder to detect. This has the draw back of making the normally completely invisible field detectable

3) a spell that will weaken enemy servants within our home base. This is also inscribed with other curses that make it harder for enemies to fight within our boundary. This includes speed reducing and magic pool reduction]

Overlord775 said:
Blue Scouts I spot a servant existing from the castle

"Look at that, somebody existed from the castle. Should we attack him ?"

I say to Rider and Archer
"Let's observe them for now."

Back