• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@ZoroNotZolo

“We’ve been expecting you.”

Rather than Deimos, a demon with crow like features appears before La Diosa in a rush to shadows. He’s wearing a fancy suit as black as night, and bows.

“I am Malphas, Lord Deimos’ butler. The master is currently out on business, but will be back in what amounts to mere days in this altered world. Please, follow me to the meeting hall.”

He touches down at a balcony and heads inside. The interior is surprisingly tame in its decoration. Its extravagant, with pillars and paintings, but it’s not decorated with gold everywhere like one might expect from Deimos. Torches burn with green fire to light the way.
La Diosa hovers beside Malphas to the meeting hall. Reclining with her legs crossed, she takes a look at the castle she's in. Not bad, and definitely not what she expected from someone who talked about putting skulls on pikes in every interaction they've had.

"So time flows differently in his territories?" She asked, "How long would a day out there be in here?"

After a time, Kane re-enters the main hall. He looks about as ragged as before, though he's clearly even more excited, though he does have a rather thick cloth headband on now. He walks over to Vidarr, who has apparently just been sitting in here this entire time.

"Good afternoon, Vidarr. I was wondering if I could procure a sample of your lightning?"

Rather direct, this man.
Vidarr opens his eyes, arching an eyebrow.

"For what?"

Vidarr opens his eyes, arching an eyebrow.

"For what?"
"Well, that depends on what you want."

Kane replies, an idea occurring to him. He quickly compounds his duralumin dragon, rapidly strengthening and deepening his connection and familiarity with Vidarr. Of course, much of the information he acquires is useless to him, but he singles out a preference of his.

"Mead, perhaps?"

"Mmm my throat is thirsty and couldn't be so easily quenched, if you're capable of giving me what I crave I could give you the lightning you want", he says, crossing his arms.

"Bring me a horn capable of producing an endless amount of mead when poured and easily stopped when closed"

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Romulus teleports directly in front of you and smiles.

“Ah! Old Fart — I mean Alfonso, right? Good to meet ya! I’m Rom. Hope you’ve been enjoying Christina! She’s a real charmer, right?”

Christina looks away, and chugs the remaining bottle of whisky.

“Do you plan to stay for my transformation, or leave? It’s up to you now.”

@Greendland @ZoroNotZolo
"So time flows differently in his territories?" She asked, "How long would a day out there be in here?"

Through her photons Aster had sensed Diosa entering the time dilated space and went to take a closer look at them. Entering the same room, she overheard La Diosa's question.

"Roughly fifty days. A day in here is a bit less than half an hour outside." Aster says with a smile as she approaches the newcomer, "I'm Aster. What's your name?" she extends her hand for a handshake. Those who could view the invisible would see a beautiful light emitting from her.

With just enough time having passed the Astral Projection of the saiyan warrior would have conquered Ethiopia, having destroyed a bunch of it but... it looked satisfied. Taking over the country and starting to train the troops there...

"Mmm my throat is thirsty and couldn't be so easily quenched, if you're capable of giving me what I crave I could give you the lightning you want", he says, crossing his arms.

"Bring me a horn capable of producing an endless amount of mead when poured and easily stopped when closed"
Kane furrows his brow slightly before responding.

"I see. I'll see if I can come up with something like that."

He isn't entirely sure he can make something like that, considering the strength of inebriation Vidarr seems to be going for, but he can only try. He exits back in the direction he came from.

Romulus teleports directly in front of you and smiles.

“Ah! Old Fart — I mean Alfonso, right? Good to meet ya! I’m Rom. Hope you’ve been enjoying Christina! She’s a real charmer, right?”

Christina looks away, and chugs the remaining bottle of whisky.

“Do you plan to stay for my transformation, or leave? It’s up to you now.”
Alfonso chuckled, his glowing eyes scanning the warlord before him.

"...Likewise, Romulus. Congratulations on...your...soul transformation, I suppose." The man said. He adjusted his shirt ever so slightly, flashing a smile at the pair.

"..I think I'll be taking my leave, though. I hope you remember who helped you with your little...experiment, next time I need a favor~" The man said. He snapped his fingers...disappearing from the laboratory in a burst of flame.

@Greendland @ZoroNotZolo

Through her photons Aster had sensed Diosa entering the time dilated space and went to take a closer look at them. Entering the same room, she overheard La Diosa's question.

"Roughly fifty days. A day in here is a bit less than half an hour outside." Aster says with a smile as she approaches the newcomer, "I'm Aster. What's your name?" she extends her hand for a handshake. Those who could view the invisible would see a beautiful light emitting from her.
"La Diosa," She answered, a boom of authority being communicated to Aster and Malphas even in spite of her not garnering a more assertive tone, "You also work for Deimos?"

The swordswoman pearls North and starts zooming. Next stop? Mauritania. A nation or so to cross to get there, but oh well.

Barreling over the border, another sword is stabbed down. Let’s claim another, shall, we?
The swordswoman would see that the security of that country is much tighter than that of the ones she's conquered before, defences set up to block signifiers from being placed down.

Pretty much fortresses built around the points where the signifiers would need to be put, many guards around the places.

Ultimately, only a roadbump for her, but it would still be somewhat of a slowdown.

Last edited:
"La Diosa," She answered, a boom of authority being communicated to Aster and Malphas even in spite of her not garnering a more assertive tone, "You also work for Deimos?"

"Work under him?", as Aster repeats the question the only other nearby person, Malphas, would find himself alerted, "Nah, I'm far too free-spirited. What about you?" Aster didn't seem to mind Diosa's authoritive flair, "Oh, I guess you'd want to speak more privately." She says before turning to Malphas, "You can go now. You have other things to do, right? I'll show miss Diosa here around."

@ZoroNotZolo
"The ratio is roughly 50 to one. Rest assured, the time you spend in here will be insignificant compared to anything outside."

Malphas bows, before leaving the same way he came from and letting La Diosa be. It's just her and Aster now.

@Faruel1998

After a few moments, Kane returns, holding what seems to a rather large waterskin. The outside of the material seems intricately scored large chains of symbols comprised of two characters, being a straight horizonal line and the same line but broken, with a third removed from the center to create two, smaller lines. The mouth of the waterskin is ringed with silver embellishments with black cork stopper.

"Here you go. While I unfortunately cannot vouch for the potency of the mead produced, as I am not a drinker, I can assure you that it will infinitely accumulate the drink within itself until full. You will have to be a bit careful not to cut it open though, as that's part of the mechanism designed to make it not slowly flood this realm in alcohol."

He hands the waterskin over to Vidarr.

"Work under him?", as Aster repeats the question the only other nearby person, Malphas, would find himself alerted, "Nah, I'm far too free-spirited. What about you?" Aster didn't seem to mind Diosa's authoritive flair, "Oh, I guess you'd want to speak more privately." She says before turning to Malphas, "You can go now. You have other things to do, right? I'll show miss Diosa here around."
"Hmmph, you can go on with the tour now. I'm mainly curious to see if he has any living quarters prepared for me at all."

Alfonso returned to the castle in a small burst of flame, the sudden light illuminating the corridor he had teleported into.

"Phew...I better get compensated for all this extra work...grabbing souls from...god knows where, can be such a pain in the neck..." The man muttered. He arched his back, letting out a soft breath.

"Good thing I managed to snatch a few thousand for myself. Rom can't have all the fun, afterall~"

Days had passed for Miles and the group of inquisitors within the small time warp, in that time they managed to form their basic Qi management, being able to feel the flow of the world and consume it without needing to use their hemalurgy spikes and had read in the notes on the divine sense, something interesting that they would try to obtain by following the steps write, of course, that will take more time.

Rusty, after returning from that meeting with Ztala and the new Warlord, for his part the robot doubted that all this would turn out well, really, he believed that in the end no one would win, also, Ztala screwed up this time but it was time to Make a contingency plan for anything that happens... In case he have to change something to win in this side or in another.

Rusty, after returning from that meeting with Ztala and the new Warlord, for his part the robot doubted that all this would turn out well, really, he believed that in the end no one would win, also, Ztala screwed up this time but it was time to Make a contingency plan for anything that happens... In case he have to change something to win in this side or in another.
As the new Persona User blipped back at her room, Jhason was flabbergasted.

"Madame! W-what happened to you?! I heard shaking and everything and-"

"It's fine. This is part of the plan..." she was still worried about the supposed Warlords about to attack her, but this should do as a form of defense. "But, we need more than just training or improvement, we need information." Zlata reached out her hand as she returned back to her normal apparel. "We're gonna need a lot of information to formulate a counterattack. Blindly waiting won't do any good." with Jhason nodding, Zlata's phone rung as she called someone, "Contact Qunti and get her to prepare our extractors (troops who specialize in rescuing)", as Jhason ran off without a word.

"Rusty? You.. there?"

I picked it up. ”Ohe Zlata, what it is?"
"Well, I'm all ears."
"Right on time, let's begin..."

"First off, one of the things La Diosa told me was that she met this person named Deimos and that they made her surrender her lands, for some... odd reason. I've met Warlords who could be cruel or confrontational, like Nakya for example. Hence, I have three assumptions:
  1. This Deimos person is a one-man army that could have a low chance of attacking me.
  2. Deimos could be a member, a leader, or part of some group with the same, likely probable goal.
  3. Deimos has an implied personal grudge against La Diosa and isn't planning to attack me...
However, the second point that La Diosa said made me realize that it's something to learn more about either number one or two. She said that Deimos killed her after presumably a fight or some scuffle. Given my increasing popularity, that could mean that other Warlords may have heard about my existence, for better or for worse." Zlata explained, "Thus, I made a meeting so that we can discuss my plan..."

"Well, call the others, we need to build a solid plan, i sure we are not your only allies"
"I mean, except for Nakya- uhhh, hmmmm..." Zlata didn't think it much through, though, it's worth giving a shot.

@Adem_Warlock69 @Da3ggman

"First off, one of the things La Diosa told me was that she met this person named Deimos and that they made her surrender her lands, for some... odd reason. I've met Warlords who could be cruel or confrontational, like Nakya for example. Hence, I have three assumptions:
  1. This Deimos person is a one-man army that could have a low chance of attacking me.
  2. Deimos could be a member, a leader, or part of some group with the same, likely probable goal.
  3. Deimos has an implied personal grudge against La Diosa and isn't planning to attack me...
However, the second point that La Diosa said made me realize that it's something to learn more about either number one or two. She said that Deimos killed her after presumably a fight or some scuffle. Given my increasing popularity, that could mean that other Warlords may have heard about my existence, for better or for worse." Zlata explained, "Thus, I made a meeting so that we can discuss my plan..."

The same discussion was replayed before they were taken into the real-time call where Zlata explained....
"I see then, what you're plan?"
"Well, my plan is to just confirm if this Deimos person would attack us or not. In the meantime that La Diosa is there, we'd need to make a few more preparations. One, Faqih will amass a necessary large army should we actually engage. Two, Rusty will provide the info and add another layer of protection to the Metaverse. Three, both Arthur and Maria will be scouting for other potential allies. As for me, I'll try my best to do all of it. Got it?"

"I mean, except for Nakya- uhhh, hmmmm..." Zlata didn't think it much through, though, it's worth giving a shot.

The same discussion was replayed before they were taken into the real-time call where Zlata explained....

"Well, my plan is to just confirm if this Deimos person would attack us or not. In the meantime that La Diosa is there, we'd need to make a few more preparations. One, Faqih will amass a necessary large army should we actually engage. Two, Rusty will provide the info and add another layer of protection to the Metaverse. Three, both Arthur and Maria will be scouting for other potential allies. As for me, I'll try my best to do all of it. Got it?"
"It seems like there is a good base of logical thinking, I'll see what I can do"

@Faruel1998

After a few moments, Kane returns, holding what seems to a rather large waterskin. The outside of the material seems intricately scored large chains of symbols comprised of two characters, being a straight horizonal line and the same line but broken, with a third removed from the center to create two, smaller lines. The mouth of the waterskin is ringed with silver embellishments with black cork stopper.

"Here you go. While I unfortunately cannot vouch for the potency of the mead produced, as I am not a drinker, I can assure you that it will infinitely accumulate the drink within itself until full. You will have to be a bit careful not to cut it open though, as that's part of the mechanism designed to make it not slowly flood this realm in alcohol."

He hands the waterskin over to Vidarr.
Vidarr opens the waterskin, taking a huge sip of mead

"You got a deal", he said after finishing drinking

He reached out a hand, producing a globe of lightning in his palm.

Alfonso returned to the castle in a small burst of flame, the sudden light illuminating the corridor he had teleported into.

"Phew...I better get compensated for all this extra work...grabbing souls from...god knows where, can be such a pain in the neck..." The man muttered. He arched his back, letting out a soft breath.

"Good thing I managed to snatch a few thousand for myself. Rom can't have all the fun, afterall~"
Just about immidiatelly as he arrived, a peculiar creature would arrive his location. Half-way between plant and bloodhound, the mycelium creature attempt to get Alfonso's attention, emitting reverbarating barking noises.

The invasion of Cyprus was going unopposed as the government there surrendered without question to the caliphate.

When the Caliph finished placing his signifiers over Cyprus, he can feel something different with his possible power and magic.

But then, now isn't the time. As the army and Ghazi fortifying the the boder between Europe and the Caliphate.

The Caliph also ask Rusty of technology to support his military.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Eh, sure. As long as I am able to spread my message, I'm pretty good with just about anything!" he replied, clearly excited to finally get some action.

"Eh, sure. As long as I am able to spread my message, I'm pretty good with just about anything!" he replied, clearly excited to finally get some action.
"Make sure to not overdo it. If the enemy knows what we'll do, we won't the advantage via the element of surprise. Assuming they don't know I've amassed an alliance, aside from the Power I just awoken, they'd think that I would go alone against them." Zlata replied seriously, "But if not, then it'd be best if we hide and give a false sense of security that their forces would seem superior at first, but take over once they start boasting."

"Make sure to not overdo it. If the enemy knows what we'll do, we won't the advantage via the element of surprise. Assuming they don't know I've amassed an alliance, aside from the Power I just awoken, they'd think that I would go alone against them." Zlata replied seriously, "But if not, then it'd be best if we hide and give a false sense of security that their forces would seem superior at first, but take over once they start boasting."
"Awww, okay fine- wait, you awoke a new power?"

Maria laid in wait, disguised as a pillow in Rusty's temple. Minutes stretched into what felt like hours, and still Rusty didn't appear. She couldn't help but be mildly disappointed. It seemed her plan to surprise the robot had fallen flat.

Just as she was about to shift back to her normal form, her phone jolted her from the pillow disguise.
As she checked it, she noticed a call from Zlata.

Maria's eyebrows knitted together in mild confusion as Zlata launched into an elaborate explanation.
"I... don't quite follow. Warlords vying for territory is pretty much par for the course, right?It's not exactly a jaw-dropping revelation."

Maria's expression grew more serious. "And about Deimos taking out La Diosa... That's definitely not a friendly move, I'll give you that. But again, Warlords offing each other isn't exactly unheard of, right? The world has already seen its fair share of ruthless Warlords, like that Spa-"

Her sentence was cut short as her gaze inadvertently landed on Arthur, seated right there in the meeting.
"Wha... What's he doing here?" Maria muttered, her distaste for the man evident in her voice.

The swordswoman would see that the security of that country is much tighter than that of the ones she's conquered before, defences set up to block signifiers from being placed down.

Pretty much fortresses built around the points where the signifiers would need to be put, many guards around the places.

Ultimately, only a roadbump for her, but it would still be somewhat of a slowdown.
With a hum, the swordswoman brings out her pick and starts to dig down. I don’t think they’re expecting anyone to place the markers in the right spot but deep underground, are they~?

Well then. Let’s get to work. Gonna take a bit more time, but maximum stealth is good. Any enemy not known is a very strong one, after all.

The Caliph also ask Rusty of technology to support his military.
Rusty allowed him to equip the army with teleportation, anti-matter grenades, and gravity cannons (like i say before, i use connect-tek to replicate Ven-Gha's gravity tech and Ragnok's anti-matter grenades) that cause nearby matter to be attracted to the shot to hit the target as a small damage boost.

Maria laid in wait, disguised as a pillow in Rusty's temple. Minutes stretched into what felt like hours, and still Rusty didn't appear. She couldn't help but be mildly disappointed. It seemed her plan to surprise the robot had fallen flat.

Just as she was about to shift back to her normal form, her phone jolted her from the pillow disguise.
As she checked it, she noticed a call from Zlata
"Hello, what are you doing here?" Miles asked, he could feel her presence easily.

Vidarr opens the waterskin, taking a huge sip of mead

"You got a deal", he said after finishing drinking

He reached out a hand, producing a globe of lightning in his palm.
Kane produces some kind of metal rod, holding it with his divine sense as he presses it into the globe of lightning, which seems to be drawn into it. However, almost immediately, steam begins to be emitted from the rod and red lines are clearly visible beneath its surface, a sign that it can only barely hold this potent thunder.

With a bow, Kane leaves the way he came, bringing the lightning rod in tow.

"Ah, I think that might be it!" Defender says spotting the floating castle in the distance, "I guess for future reference don't limit myself to the ground when it comes to the other warlords."

The group then flies to reach the building.
@Greenland (I think. Is anyone still there?)

Back