• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

"Hello, what are you doing here?" Miles asked, he could feel her presence easily.
"Uh, hey. I was, uh, just... looking for Rastea." Maria replied her tone casual. "This temple's got some good vibes, you know? Thought I'd soak 'em in for a bit."
She wasn't about to reveal her initial plan to surprise Rusty; that would just sound too weird.

"Uh, hey. I was, uh, just... looking for Rastea." Maria replied her tone casual. "This temple's got some good vibes, you know? Thought I'd soak 'em in for a bit."
She wasn't about to reveal her initial plan to surprise Rusty; that would just sound too weird.
Miles didn't understand much, he really didn't expect to see someone here, but after feeling her energy signature a little, it was easy for him to know that she wasn't someone normal, probably she is a Warlord.

"Yeah, huh, what's your name?"

Rusty allowed him to equip the army with teleportation, anti-matter grenades, and gravity cannons (like i say before, i use connect-tek to replicate Ven-Gha's gravity tech and Ragnok's anti-matter grenades) that cause nearby matter to be attracted to the shot to hit the target as a small damage boost.
The Caliph thanks Rusty and began to prepare his army.

[3 charges used: White Magic of mass blessings and training amplifier]

While he flies to the Carribean sea.

"Oho, feeling like testing your skills?" Aster grins, "Come, it's this way." she enters another hallway.
La Diosa hovers alongside Aster, curious to see what they had in store. She was equally as curious about why she had asked such a question. She used to primarily concern herself with the worship she would receive from her people, then that took a backseat to vengeance and getting back at Deimos. But where did this come from?

La Diosa hovers alongside Aster, curious to see what they had in store. She was equally as curious about why she had asked such a question. She used to primarily concern herself with the worship she would receive from her people, then that took a backseat to vengeance and getting back at Deimos. But where did this come from?

They arrived in a colosseum with plenty of space. Aster spins around, "So what is it you wanted to see or do here?"

Last edited:
Maria's expression grew more serious. "And about Deimos taking out La Diosa... That's definitely not a friendly move, I'll give you that. But again, Warlords offing each other isn't exactly unheard of, right? The world has already seen its fair share of ruthless Warlords, like that Spa-"

Her sentence was cut short as her gaze inadvertently landed on Arthur, seated right there in the meeting.
"Wha... What's he doing here?" Maria muttered, her distaste for the man evident in her voice.
"He's an ally, Maria, don't worry..." reassured Zlata.
“Fair enough. But in what way should I approach them? Should I sneak in or something?” He asked.
"Not yet. Wait for La Diosa to share the info back to me. When that happens, then I'll tell what each of you would do..."

Vidarr decides to drink as much mead as possible, getting quickly inebriated as he walks randomly towards the training grounds while unconsciously producing a snowfall.

"Oh, I'm not worried. Just curious how he managed to slither his way into this little pow-wow." Maria quipped, her tone dripping with thinly veiled disdain.
"Good." Zlata nodded through the phone, "Just make sure to keep your territory safe, make use of the card I've given you so that your territory becomes a part of the Metaverse. It'll act as your protection..." she said, not so much as addressing just Maria, but for anyone unassuming.

"It's like one of those online meetings. Not entirely sure where 'there' is, to be honest." Maria said as she muted her mic.
"Oh i see". Miles said, and then started walking.

"Good." Zlata nodded through the phone, "Just make sure to keep your territory safe, make use of the card I've given you so that your territory becomes a part of the Metaverse. It'll act as your protection..." she said, not so much as addressing just Maria, but for anyone unassuming.
Rusty, for his part, listened, took a card and then teleported to different sections of his territory and then used the cards.

Rusty, for his part, listened, took a card and then teleported to different sections of his territory and then used the cards.
"Warlords gain their power from territory, if we can prevent that by protecting each into the Metaverse, then they won't be able to touch it. Rusty, I'll entrust you on preventing any form of hijacking towards the Metaverse. If using Charges is needed, then so be it."

"Warlords gain their power from territory, if we can prevent that by protecting each into the Metaverse, then they won't be able to touch it. Rusty, I'll entrust you on preventing any form of hijacking towards the Metaverse. If using Charges is needed, then so be it."
Finally, control was in his hands metaphorically, at least, he could make this ship not sink so fast.
"Good"

With a hum, the swordswoman brings out her pick and starts to dig down. I don’t think they’re expecting anyone to place the markers in the right spot but deep underground, are they~?

Well then. Let’s get to work. Gonna take a bit more time, but maximum stealth is good. Any enemy not known is a very strong one, after all.
The swordswoman continues, making progress. As she mines, she places the blocks mined behind her, hiding it. Stealthy!

Two swords down, two more to go.

Just about immidiatelly as he arrived, a peculiar creature would arrive his location. Half-way between plant and bloodhound, the mycelium creature attempt to get Alfonso's attention, emitting reverbarating barking noises.
(sorry for the late response)

Alfonso glanced down at the strange creature, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly.

"Oh? Looks like someone's pet wants to play. Hello, little mutt~" The man said. He smirked, gingerly leaning down to look down at the strange creature.

(sorry for the late response)

Alfonso glanced down at the strange creature, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly.

"Oh? Looks like someone's pet wants to play. Hello, little mutt~" The man said. He smirked, gingerly leaning down to look down at the strange creature.
Bark

The florocanine create, the man's attention captured, would do the dog pointing stance. Basically, he's asking Alfonso to follow him.

"He's an ally, Maria, don't worry..." reassured Zlata.

"Not yet. Wait for La Diosa to share the info back to me. When that happens, then I'll tell what each of you would do..."
“Fine…just kidding! The crusade stops for no one! I’m gonna take a detour to the America’s, okay? Seems like they could use a little religion right now.” He said, shuddering a bit imagining all the terror the people must be experiencing.

The astral projection blasted away at the population of Angola. Placing a signifier down and beating down brutally on whatever resistance there was. The purple figure being coated in red, as it kept on progressing...

"Well, I don't think there's many things in this world that would even qualify as a sparring partner for a Warlord. I've been practicing martial arts lately, so I could test my own progress against you." Aster suggests.
"You should know I'm not going to go easy on you," She said, landing on the grounds of the colosseum, "Fight me like a Warlord."

"You should know I'm not going to go easy on you," She said, landing on the grounds of the colosseum, "Fight me like a Warlord."

"Very well." Aster says, assuming a relaxed but effective fighting stance, "I'll grant you the first move." she smiles. La Diosa could tell that the atmosphere in the colosseum seemed to change, quite literally, something told her.

The astral projection blasted away at the population of Angola. Placing a signifier down and beating down brutally on whatever resistance there was. The purple figure being coated in red, as it kept on progressing...
And certainly they are resisting, the people of Angola putting an incredible defensive effort, and even be effective to some degree. armed with crossbows and armor of plant-like metal, they would be able to fight back to a degree.

However the sheer speed difference makes even this only limited, though then... something more challenging would arrive to stand in his way.

An army, a large force of solar-energy empower being marches his way, warriors and giant beasts on the ground, meanwhile giant centipede-like beasts and meteoric-shaped being in the air. They are supported by lesser purple beetle-like soldiers, which form the reer and side guards.

Last and foremost, this fighting force of supernatural and enhanced beings are spearheaded by a single man, a knight with flaring armor and wings of fire, a paladin of solar might.

137914890b527c04a7ff98eb27c4d6a59e0ddbd0.png

Last edited:
Bardock's astral projectionwould smirk, as it stared at the knight.
"Interrupt my take over of this place, will ya? Hm, you will regret looking down on a Saiyan..."
It would say with an echo as it flies rapidly towards the soldier. An aura of pure Psycho Power surrounding, a Final Psycho Crusher! Tackling rapidly the paladin, and rapidly forming a ball of raw Ki and firing it point blank. Creating a huge explosion.

The paladin raises his shield up, as a swarm of Corites quickly gathers in front of him, forming a magmatic extension of said shield. The barrier would defend against the blast, detonating in-kind in a fiery detonation to cancel out the enemy's onw explosion.

The warrior, not totally undamaged but only taking a portion of the intended, would dash backwards, throwing solar spears at the warlord. At the same time, from Bardok's sides, two giant, flying centipes home unto him and attempt to bite unto him.

236px-Crawltipede.png

Defender and their group walk into the castle. "Alright, I assume this is the meeting place. I was not exactly given clear instructions. For now I want you all to stick with me. I'll try to see if there's somewhere for you guys to hangout." Defender explains to the kirbies dancing behind them.

"Tsk... annoying pests!" The astral projection would say annoyed as it released raw ki from it. Releasing it in a giant wide explosion to try and knock everything away. The explosive wave spanning as far as it possibly could, trying to get as much minions as it can.

Then, that explosion settles to reveal the astral projection teleported but where? Suddenly, the paladin would get struck by two legs directly on the back! Psycho Power being used to enhance the attack further, an Evil Stomp!

Bark

The florocanine create, the man's attention captured, would do the dog pointing stance. Basically, he's asking Alfonso to follow him.
Alfonso glanced at the dog for a moment, before glancing towards where he was pointed.

"...I'm a busy man, little dog. I hope this is important..." The man said. He rubbed his neck, before beginning to follow behind the creature.

As the meeting ends, Zlata was walking through a series of the nuclear warheads kept in Russia's— no, Metaverse's most secure Palace.

With a sigh, it harkens back to that time chest-sword-girl came in unattended and took the nukes from India.

"Right.... the loose cannon it is..."

Even with her Persona, she didn't want to kill another ally of hers just to prevent any form of betrayal, but if she's gonna be on her side, might as well give her some insight to her plan.

@Paul_Frank

"Nakya... this is Zlata. I was hoping to visit Taiwan today, but... visitors came. Hopefully you didn't took the country for yourself." as if it was sarcasm, Yog had let her know Nakya did so otherwise.

Back