• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@Backbackback

Nakya had been at work, training in the Plane of Euthymia since she had taken Taiwan, her energy outside occasionally flaring up from her meditating body, creating a zone where no one dared walk, even after she avoided destroying things. As she gets Zlata's communication, she returns to her body, having gotten a substantial amount of combat training against her strongest shikigami, and responds.

"Unfortunately, I did take it, what did you need?"

@Backbackback

Nakya had been at work, training in the Plane of Euthymia since she had taken Taiwan, her energy outside occasionally flaring up from her meditating body, creating a zone where no one dared walk, even after she avoided destroying things. As she gets Zlata's communication, she returns to her body, having gotten a substantial amount of combat training against her strongest shikigami, and responds.

"Unfortunately, I did take it, what did you need?"
"Good thing you don't understand sarcasm.." mumbled Zlata, "But, anyway... I'll 'cleave' straight to the point..." another pun— noice.

"I've got some leads from potential enemies. Did some form of reconnaissance towards the West, and I hope they'll come back with the confirmation... For now, I'd request you to ready the nukes, we'll be launching a preemptive attack should I be correct." Zlata did explain with seriousness in her tone, that was evident enough. I mean, it's not like she has to be all jolly or seductive at all times, now wouldn't it?

"Good thing you don't understand sarcasm.." mumbled Zlata, "But, anyway... I'll 'cleave' straight to the point..." another pun— noice.

"I've got some leads from potential enemies. Did some form of reconnaissance towards the West, and I hope they'll come back with the confirmation... For now, I'd request you to ready the nukes, we'll be launching a preemptive attack should I be correct." Zlata did explain with seriousness in her tone, that was evident enough. I mean, it's not like she has to be all jolly or seductive at all times, now wouldn't it?
"Stick to being an idol, comedy is not your strength." Nakya comments, seemingly in response to the pun

"Anyway, that sounds good to me, tell me when you get a location to send them to. Although, what do you plan to do if whoever you sent over doesn't come back?"

"Anyway, that sounds good to me, tell me when you get a location to send them to. Although, what do you plan to do if whoever you sent over doesn't come back?"
"She's... a Warlord I ordered to come and investigate given she had a grudge towards this person named Deimos. I figured this Deimos guy would attack us since they asked her to surrender her territories or else experience death— in which she did die." Zlata explained, "But, to answer your question, I've asked the rest of our allies to keep watch, there will be others awaiting my signal to attack. So if she don't come back, that's a sign of us launching the nukes. We would rather finish them off before they could act or adapt."

"She's... a Warlord I ordered to come and investigate given she had a grudge towards this person named Deimos. I figured this Deimos guy would attack us since they asked her to surrender her territories or else experience death— in which she did die." Zlata explained, "But, to answer your question, I've asked the rest of our allies to keep watch, there will be others awaiting my signal to attack. So if she don't come back, that's a sign of us launching the nukes. We would rather finish them off before they could act or adapt."
Nakya listens, nodding to herself

"That's close enough to a strategy I'd have done, although I probably wouldn't have even waited for confirmation, as that may come too late and have given them enough time to plan and ready themselves." She pauses for a moment after saying that though

"This is something you'd have never accepted doing before though, I can only imagine this sudden shift is related to that energy everyone surely felt, the timing is too close to be a coincidence. What was that, and what made you do it?"

"This is something you'd have never accepted doing before though, I can only imagine this sudden shift is related to that energy everyone surely felt, the timing is too close to be a coincidence. What was that, and what made you do it?"
"I.. had enough." Zlata replied, "I had enough of people and Warlords calling me naive and weak. I'm tired of it all." her energy surged right as she mentioned those words— the will of rebellion.

"I.. had enough." Zlata replied, "I had enough of people and Warlords calling me naive and weak. I'm tired of it all." her energy surged right as she mentioned those words— the will of rebellion.
"..." Nakya is silent taking a moment to ponder how to respond

"To place so much credence into the thoughts of others is a sign of one's naivety and inexperience." She begins, a cold analytical tone to her voice this time as she speaks, "All the more so if by placing this credence into the thoughts of others, you do something that no doubt would get a target placed on your back, if you didn't have one already."

She stands up, having previously been in a mediating position, stretching her legs after reentering her own body.

"The strength to stand on one's own even if everyone is against you, the experience and force of will to declare your way of life to be correct in the face of adversity, the ability to not feel like you have to prove yourself to others, those are all part of not being weak. To buckle your knees and change yourself, taking measures this drastic in the face of some criticism from others merely shows they're correct." Nakya says, her voice returning to normal by the end.

"..." Nakya is silent taking a moment to ponder how to respond

"To place so much credence into the thoughts of others is a sign of one's naivety and inexperience." She begins, a cold analytical tone to her voice this time as she speaks, "All the more so if by placing this credence into the thoughts of others, you do something that no doubt would get a target placed on your back, if you didn't have one already."

She stands up, having previously been in a mediating position, stretching her legs after reentering her own body.

"The strength to stand on one's own even if everyone is against you, the experience and force of will to declare your way of life to be correct in the face of adversity, the ability to not feel like you have to prove yourself to others, those are all part of not being weak. To buckle your knees and change yourself, taking measures this drastic in the face of some criticism from others merely shows they're correct." Nakya says, her voice returning to normal by the end.
"Then I'll prove them wrong." Zlata shook her head, "I'll prove you wrong. The world. And everyone else."

"I'm tried of hearing the same things like "doing this will only make them correct" or "you're too weak" or any f*cking shit from anyone ever again!" Zlata's voice was filled with annoyance— as if she'd experience something similar to this in the past.

"I always was holding back from killing, from destroying because of the power I hold. I want to befriend people because that's the way I wanted, because I want to solve it another way. If I want to kill, then I could've. If I wanted to destroy the Warlords, I could've done that a long time ago. If I want to kill you, I could've done that too the moment you entered my territory. But guess what? I didn't. Why? Because I didn't want to. But seeing everyone just assume that I'm here for just peace without the need for violence got it all damn wrong. If they have a God, then they better start praying. I'll make sure they won't come back. I'll make sure that this will be the first and last time you mock my title Boginka."

"Then I'll prove them wrong." Zlata shook her head, "I'll prove you wrong. The world. And everyone else."

"I'm tried of hearing the same things like "doing this will only make them correct" or "you're too weak" or any f*cking shit from anyone ever again!" Zlata's voice was filled with annoyance— as if she'd experience something similar to this in the past.

"I always was holding back from killing, from destroying because of the power I hold. I want to befriend people because that's the way I wanted, because I want to solve it another way. If I want to kill, then I could've. If I wanted to destroy the Warlords, I could've done that a long time ago. If I want to kill you, I could've done that too the moment you entered my territory. But guess what? I didn't. Why? Because I didn't want to. But seeing everyone just assume that I'm here for just peace without the need for violence got it all damn wrong. If they have a God, then they better start praying. I'll make sure they won't come back. I'll make sure that this will be the first and last time you mock my title Boginka."
"Yes, yes that's it!" Nakya sound excited for the first time in any of her conversations

"The combative attitude, the unwarranted confidence needed to declare you could destroy anyone, this is exactly what I wanted to see, all that's missing is to finally stop holding yourself back, destroy, crush and kill as is your nature, that would mark the completion of your transformation in my eyes, Boginka." Even though it couldn't be seen, it was clear from her tone of voice that she was smiling.

"Although, if you wish to prove me wrong without giving into bloodlust, disappointing as it may be, I'd look forwards to seeing how you'd do that as well, how you'd prove it isn't naïve, even after putting as much credence into mine and others' words as you have."

Alfonso glanced at the dog for a moment, before glancing towards where he was pointed.

"...I'm a busy man, little dog. I hope this is important..." The man said. He rubbed his neck, before beginning to follow behind the creature.
The dog would lead a fair bit, going an area definitelly out of the way, before then arriving at a door. That is, what one woul assume it is, as moss overgrows the entirity of it, covering it in a green blanket. A way to keep people out, perhaps.

But no matter, the plant dog, walks right up to it, bumping it with a paw as the organic matter recedes, and the way opens up.

There, Alfonso would be able to see a rather... gruesome scene. Yorsha, stading in a meditating position, his chest torn open into a massive cavity, his nighmerishly complex inner workings are in plain sight to behold as the floor is tainted crimson red.

There, right in front of the warlord's body, stands a humanoid being, a bit taller than Alfonso himself. They are wearing simple, white tunic, with the only colour of note being their long, green hair, and the redness of blood of their gloves. Talking of the latter, they are odd, more resembling swiss knives for how variagated the tip of each finger is, with these tools being used to operate on the body of the Elden King.

"Mh... no this won't do, this won't do at all..."

They thinking to themselves, before then being interrupted to the floralcanine gently rubbing its head on their leg. The person would divert their attention away from whatever they were doing, and right unto the warlord.

"Ah, there you are, was waiting for your return. Wherever did you went?"

The figure speaks, their voice neither male or female, emerald eyes focused on Alfonso.

f0385031ecebbba5ee5b9f39add78a8f.jpg

"Tsk... annoying pests!" The astral projection would say annoyed as it released raw ki from it. Releasing it in a giant wide explosion to try and knock everything away. The explosive wave spanning as far as it possibly could, trying to get as much minions as it can.

Then, that explosion settles to reveal the astral projection teleported but where? Suddenly, the paladin would get struck by two legs directly on the back! Psycho Power being used to enhance the attack further, an Evil Stomp!
The paladin would be hit square on, though as the warlord impact he would feel an intense pain travel back to himself in retaliation, furthermore an explosion of flames busting from the point of impact to throw him away.

The warrior himself, quite very damaged, falls down, though weirdly not from the force of the impact, as then... another person teleporst in, a woman dressed in hyper advanced armor. The two warriors light slap each other's hand, the solar switching out as he vanishes away.
ee37f6afddaa1d96e813192bd45acd0f.png

Though, the warlord wouldn't be able to see this soldier for long, as she would activate something and turn invisible. At the same time, many bursts of solar energy come from the leftover solarwarriors, while some others madly dash at him, spindashing at him with their blades. Furthemore, the explosion cleared all corites around him, but the centipedes seem particularly resiliant if entirely stunned for now.

Last edited:
"Yes, yes that's it!" Nakya sound excited for the first time in any of her conversations

"The combative attitude, the unwarranted confidence needed to declare you could destroy anyone, this is exactly what I wanted to see, all that's missing is to finally stop holding yourself back, destroy, crush and kill as is your nature, that would mark the completion of your transformation in my eyes, Boginka." Even though it couldn't be seen, it was clear from her tone of voice that she was smiling.
"Don't-" Zlata made an audible sigh, enough for the microphone to pick up. "I'm not here to kill just because, Дерьмо голова (translated: "shit head"), I'm doing this because they pissed me off."

"Although, if you wish to prove me wrong without giving into bloodlust, disappointing as it may be, I'd look forwards to seeing how you'd do that as well, how you'd prove it isn't naïve, even after putting as much credence into mine and others' words as you have."
"Just follow along with my plan. I don't wanna talk anymore about that topic, got it?." sighed Zlata as she hang up the call.

The dog would lead a fair bit, going an area definitelly out of the way, before then arriving at a door. That is, what one woul assume it is, as moss overgrows the entirity of it, covering it in a green blanket. A way to keep people out, perhaps.

But no matter, the plant dog, walks right up to it, bumping it with a paw as the organic matter recedes, and the way opens up.

There, Alfonso would be able to see a rather... gruesome scene. Yorsha, stading in a meditating position, his chest torn open into a massive cavity, his nighmerishly complex inner workings are in plain sight to behold as the floor is tainted crimson red.

There, right in front of the warlord's body, stands a humanoid being, a bit taller than Alfonso himself. They are wearing simple, white tunic, with the only colour of note being their long, green hair, and the redness of blood of their gloves. Talking of the latter, they are odd, more resembling swiss knives for how variagated the tip of each finger is, with these tools being used to operate on the body of the Elden King.

They thinking to themselves, before then being interrupted to the floralcanine gently rubbing its head on their leg. The person would divert their attention away from whatever they were doing, and right unto the warlord.

The figure speaks, their voice neither male or female, emerald eyes focused on Alfonso.

f0385031ecebbba5ee5b9f39add78a8f.jpg

The paladin would be hit square on, though as the warlord impact he would feel an intense pain travel back to himself in retaliation, furthermore an explosion of flames busting from the point of impact to throw him away.

The warrior himself, quite very damaged, falls down, though weirdly not from the force of the impact, as then... another person teleporst in, a woman dressed in hyper advanced armor. The two warriors light slap each other's hand, the solar switching out as he vanishes away.
ee37f6afddaa1d96e813192bd45acd0f.png

Though, the warlord wouldn't be able to see this soldier for long, as she would activate something and turn invisible. At the same time, many bursts of solar energy come from the leftover solarwarriors, while some others madly dash at him, spindashing at him with their blades. Furthemore, the explosion cleared all corites around him, but the centipedes seem particularly resiliant if entirely stunned for now.
The astral projection would sigh as it put up a round of sheer raw Ki, two orbs of Psycho Power surrounding the Ki barrier. A fair bit damaged but concentrating... Trying to sense the invisible being. Starting to spin with the shield and Psycho Power on him. Concentrating Ki to make a...

(CHARGE: ONE)

...Large tornado of raw energy sucking up and destroying whatever was in range! Aiming to exterminate all the ones that got in the middle!

Alfonso's glowing eye's widened as he saw his rival warlord's body, the man's gaze shifting to the strange, green-haired man.

"Well. That wasn't what I was expecting. Pretty gnarly setup you have here..." The man muttered. He leaned against the wall, making an effort not to get the blood from the floor onto his quality sandals.

"Why don't you go ahead and explain yourself before poking into my business, eh? Why does the boy look like a corpse?" The man said, jutting a finger over at Yasha's open chest.

"Don't-" Zlata made an audible sigh, enough for the microphone to pick up. "I'm not here to kill just because, Дерьмо голова (translated: "shit head"), I'm doing this because they pissed me off."

"Just follow along with my plan. I don't wanna talk anymore about that topic, got it?." sighed Zlata as she hang up the call.
"Very well, if you say so." Nakya responds to no one, as the call is hung up.

"I'd ought to get some testing done before this begins then."

And with that, she teleports back to Brunei.

Last edited:
Rusty return to his temple, he had planned to build several more weapons of mass destruction, but to do so he needed to deal with certain things, first he had to do a routine scan around the world to know what the other Warlords were doing in large scale through the satellites under his control.

For his part, Miles go back to the time warp to continue training.

Rusty would send a message to Ztala, detailing the approximate influence of some warlords who made public their presence (this does not include people like Junko's character for example) and to what extent (I mean massive changes, not little stuff).

Also showing video of how Bardock terrorized the people of his country.

Although couldn't get very deep into what Demioss and Kane were doing. However, a report could be seen about a massive change in spirit energies being transported to a position outside of Earth's orbit.

Last edited:
"Very well." Aster says, assuming a relaxed but effective fighting stance, "I'll grant you the first move." she smiles. La Diosa could tell that the atmosphere in the colosseum seemed to change, quite literally, something told her.
La Diosa smiled, aiming a finger gun toward Aster.

"I'll start off slow for you..."

She fires off a pink blast from her finger, black lightning crackling through the air as she does so. If it hit Aster, it would do piercing damage on him. She was keeping her moves simple for the time being: weak enough to allow her opponent to think of ways to attack, or yet strong enough to five them a sense of fear, a sense of recognizing her level far surpasses theirs.

She stood in anticipation, ready for whatever might happened next.

@ZoroNotZolo, @WHYNAUT

As the fight started, both of you could notice that it started to softly snow in the arena.

The figure of Vidarr approached in an erratic motion to then look at Aster and La Diosa.

He just nodded his head to both, creating a throne of ice and sitting on it he continued drinking, watching the imminent fight.

"Ok so the most likely cause of the massive change is likely the russian warlord. What should I do? Maybe try to talk to her." he said heading to talk to zalta
At a distance, it was a woman wearing an ODM gear, coming down from below to greet the newcomer of a Warlord.
Qunti.jpg

"Hello! Welcome to Madam Zlata's Metaverse."
Bowed down the woman, the gear seemingly folding inside her clothes, leaving only a sword.

"My name is Qunti" the woman- Qunti- said, "...our dearest Warlord is very busy at the moment. How can I help you?" looking back the Warlord, politely making a welcoming gesture to the reality Zlata had created.
Rusty would send a message to Ztala, detailing the approximate influence of some warlords who made public their presence (this does not include people like Junko's character for example) and to what extent (I mean massive changes, not little stuff).

Also showing video of how Bardock terrorized the people of his country.

Although couldn't get very deep into what Demioss and Kane were doing. However, a report could be seen about a massive change in spirit energies being transported to a position outside of Earth's orbit.
Meanwhile...

"Urgh!!" a man grunted, trying to balance himself as the hook was attached in such a way that it acted against instead of in accordance with the intended purpose. "I tried to do the method but it doesn't work! W-what do I do?" he asked, looking around for some answer.

"That's because you didn't align it up properly," Jhason replied from a distance, "You just need to get used to the motion since it's sorta overwhelming for normal humans...." he explained, shooting the grappling hooks over to some practice ceilings and walls, balancing himself very well.

"I mean, I get that. But, why exactly do we have to do this?" asked the helpless man as he fell face flat into the grass. "We're-" wipes the dirt from his face as he clears his throat, "We're just normal citizens. Soldiers and volunteers alike took the risk and became Hamon Users-"

"But that doesn't mean you're not going to fight, no? This is our hometown, and we have the responsibility- not just Madam Zlata, the soldiers, or the elites- to protect this place with all our power." deactivating the ODM Gear, Jhason approached the man as he fixed his hooks, helping him get down.

In the Paths.....

My dear citizens, all across the territories. I'm sad to inform you that the peace we've all yearned for is over...
Enemies outside our walls, outside of the reach of the Metaverse plan to attack us. We do not know who they are, but... that isn't a sign to be overconfident or be worried. This day, we will shed all our tears of grief. We'll cry out the pain in our hearts.

Because tomorrow, we will fight.
I know that's.. a surprise. For someone like me to prepare for an upcoming attack is something uncalled for.
However, my kindness has its limits too. And I'm using that anger to drive it against them. All to protect you, my beloved humans.

If we can win, we live. If we lose, then we die.

If we don't want to die, then we need to win.

To win, we need to fight.

Because if we can't fight, then we can't win.

So fight.

We'll fight until we win.

Dedicate your hearts.

Deimos returns back to the Palace at last, walking through the barrier with his cloak flowing. Yes, Cloak, not jacket.

He made a decision while conquering his last three countries for what he imagines will be a while. A conqueror of worlds should look the part, shouldn’t he? And at least for a while, he may as well respond to that ridiculous idol schtick with his own. And so, his clothing has been replaced with a black outfit, decorated like a royal’s, and a flowing dark cloak complete with a hood. It’s all made from his flesh, of course, and infused with his dark magic, but it’s the thought that counts. The cloak becomes wings, and a flap launches him upwards into the castle itself.

@Lou_change

Defender sees a large shadow approaching, before landing right in front of him. The shadow disperses and shrinks into a single individual… Deimos.

“Looks like this party is heating up,” He remarks. “What can I do for you… fellow Warlord?”

Alfonso's glowing eye's widened as he saw his rival warlord's body, the man's gaze shifting to the strange, green-haired man.

"Well. That wasn't what I was expecting. Pretty gnarly setup you have here..." The man muttered. He leaned against the wall, making an effort not to get the blood from the floor onto his quality sandals.

"Why don't you go ahead and explain yourself before poking into my business, eh? Why does the boy look like a corpse?" The man said, jutting a finger over at Yasha's open chest.
"Mh, fair enough i suppose. You see, i just have gotten some very interesting pieces of research material from that Kane, and i was attempting to integrate them in my main body."

They state, looking back at the giant body, and emitting a light, very annoyed sigh.

"Unfortunatelly, something went wrong in the whole process, and I am currently trying to fix that. Seems like an inballance between the biological and the spiritual, causing something akin to transplant rejection, as the flesh tries to forcefully eject out the Qi and so tear at itself in the process."

The astral projection would sigh as it put up a round of sheer raw Ki, two orbs of Psycho Power surrounding the Ki barrier. A fair bit damaged but concentrating... Trying to sense the invisible being. Starting to spin with the shield and Psycho Power on him. Concentrating Ki to make a...

(CHARGE: ONE)

...Large tornado of raw energy sucking up and destroying whatever was in range! Aiming to exterminate all the ones that got in the middle!
Sensing for the ki signature of the invisible being is hard, all the signatures of the solar enemies muddling the feeling, and making an exact location impossible to tell.

The tornado though has a devastating effect, the enemy minions being sucked into it and shredded into pieces, even the great centipedes not being able to survive that. All visible enemies reduced to chunks of flesh on the ground.

@ZoroNotZolo @Faruel1998

La Diosa smiled, aiming a finger gun toward Aster.

"I'll start off slow for you..."

She fires off a pink blast from her finger, black lightning crackling through the air as she does so. If it hit Aster, it would do piercing damage on him. She was keeping her moves simple for the time being: weak enough to allow her opponent to think of ways to attack, or yet strong enough to five them a sense of fear, a sense of recognizing her level far surpasses theirs.

She stood in anticipation, ready for whatever might happened next.

Since Aster had reinforced herself with Shinsoo evading the blast with minimal movement wasn't an issue, smoothly sidestepping the attack and readying her counter. Her nails turn into claws, but before she can launch her attack, Vidarr enters the arena with snow falling down.

"Just to be clear. I'm not helping you with clearing the snow out later." Aster tells him.

@Lou_change

"Wow, I'm popular."

Deimos laughs as he paces, circling around Defender like a predator ready to strike. "It's true, I'm gathering allies. And did Kane tell you exactly what i was making a coalition for? Trying to figure out if I need to crack a head after all."

(retconned my post about Uranus, so I’m so doing another)

The metallic coffin lies fully charged, filled with both solar energy and billions of harvested souls from hell. Red energy crackles from it’s surface. Romulus takes off her armor, and lies in the coffin naked.

“…Christina — What’s the chance of me actually becoming a sphere again?”

Christina takes another shot of whisky, seemingly unfazed by the potency.

“0.01%.”

The color from Romulus’s face drains.

“Ehh?! And the cannon? What’s the success rate of that thingy?

Christina goes back to her computer.

“Again. 0.01%. We would not be present in any of our territories, either.”

“Shit. Well, can you bring us back to Earth then? Maybe we can figure something out?”

“If I did that, we’d lose all the resources necessary to return to space. Are you certain?”

“YES! Get me back to Papa, please! It’s really lonely here too. You don’t make good company.”

A big portal opens in front of the floating laboratory, and they crash land in Panama. Both Christina and Romulus remain unharmed, but are buried within wreckage.

“What the hell, Christina? Ya couldn’t have made that any smoother?!”

“Apologies.”

@Da3ggman

A large plume of smoke can be seen from the horizon as you approach Latin America.

At a distance, it was a woman wearing an ODM gear, coming down from below to greet the newcomer of a Warlord.
Qunti.jpg

"Hello! Welcome to Madam Zlata's Metaverse."
Bowed down the woman, the gear seemingly folding inside her clothes, leaving only a sword.

"My name is Qunti" the woman- Qunti- said, "...our dearest Warlord is very busy at the moment. How can I help you?" looking back the Warlord, politely making a welcoming gesture to the reality Zlata had created.

Meanwhile...

"Urgh!!" a man grunted, trying to balance himself as the hook was attached in such a way that it acted against instead of in accordance with the intended purpose. "I tried to do the method but it doesn't work! W-what do I do?" he asked, looking around for some answer.

"That's because you didn't align it up properly," Jhason replied from a distance, "You just need to get used to the motion since it's sorta overwhelming for normal humans...." he explained, shooting the grappling hooks over to some practice ceilings and walls, balancing himself very well.

"I mean, I get that. But, why exactly do we have to do this?" asked the helpless man as he fell face flat into the grass. "We're-" wipes the dirt from his face as he clears his throat, "We're just normal citizens. Soldiers and volunteers alike took the risk and became Hamon Users-"

"But that doesn't mean you're not going to fight, no? This is our hometown, and we have the responsibility- not just Madam Zlata, the soldiers, or the elites- to protect this place with all our power." deactivating the ODM Gear, Jhason approached the man as he fixed his hooks, helping him get down.

In the Paths.....

My dear citizens, all across the territories. I'm sad to inform you that the peace we've all yearned for is over...
Enemies outside our walls, outside of the reach of the Metaverse plan to attack us. We do not know who they are, but... that isn't a sign to be overconfident or be worried. This day, we will shed all our tears of grief. We'll cry out the pain in our hearts.

Because tomorrow, we will fight.
I know that's.. a surprise. For someone like me to prepare for an upcoming attack is something uncalled for.
However, my kindness has its limits too. And I'm using that anger to drive it against them. All to protect you, my beloved humans.

If we can win, we live. If we lose, then we die.

If we don't want to die, then we need to win.

To win, we need to fight.

Because if we can't fight, then we can't win.

So fight.

We'll fight until we win.

Dedicate your hearts.

"I want to set a meeting with her." he said.

"Your opponent is Zlata, my assistant thought her popularity is supernatural but that's not what worries me," Defender says spinning their head to follow Deimos, "it's the temper. She tries acting calm but she relies on excessive force when upset as such I need her removed and our interest align."

Last edited:
@ZoroNotZolo @Faruel1998

Since Aster had reinforced herself with Shinsoo evading the blast with minimal movement wasn't an issue, smoothly sidestepping the attack and readying her counter. Her nails turn into claws, but before she can launch her attack, Vidarr enters the arena with snow falling down.

"Just to be clear. I'm not helping you with clearing the snow out later." Aster tells him.
"That's on me my Thane, a toast to your imminent victory", he said raising his waterskin and chugging it.

@ZoroNotZolo @Faruel1998 @Torlikoff
"That's on me my Thane, a toast to your imminent victory", he said raising his waterskin and chugging it.

"Oh stop it, you're embarrassing me." Aster responds bashfully, or she acts bashfully at least. It's not clear whether she's being serious or not. She gets back into a fighting stance, but then something else catches her attention.

"Hm? It seems like Deimos has returned. Our sparring match will probably be cut short then. A shame."

Electricity arcs between her fingers and an electromagnetic signal is sent out, one that reached Deimos, or rather it reached his very mind. Those within close vicinity would get an uncomfortable sensation, with the likely exception of Vidarr.
Aster starts slowly approaching La Diosa, ready to attack at any moment.

Last edited:
"Mh, fair enough i suppose. You see, i just have gotten some very interesting pieces of research material from that Kane, and i was attempting to integrate them in my main body."

They state, looking back at the giant body, and emitting a light, very annoyed sigh.

"Unfortunatelly, something went wrong in the whole process, and I am currently trying to fix that. Seems like an inballance between the biological and the spiritual, causing something akin to transplant rejection, as the flesh tries to forcefully eject out the Qi and so tear at itself in the process."
Alfonso cocked his head.

"Heh...I'm not going to even pretend I know what any of that means. Fancy mumbo jumbo isn't exactly my forte~" He said, chuckling ever so slightly.

"Just came back from helping Rom with...whatever she was trying to do. Seemed to be having quite a bit of fun on the moon."

Deimos appears, rather suddenly, directly behind defender, a hand wrapped around him as if they're buddies. "Really now? So the happy go lucky peace lover is just a facade, is it? I suppose that explains how gung-ho she was about ******* up reality everywhere, huh. Well, my friend, if you're here for removal, I think our interests do indeed align. But, ah, keep that on the down-low, will you? trying to stop things from getting out of the castle. Don't suppose you have any juicy info to share with us? Like, for example, if she knows we're about to come **** her up~?"

He laughs, and steps away from the large machine. "Well, in any case, always happy to have you. I for one can't wait to crush her miserable hypocrisy under my heel. I'm Deimos, of course, Lord of Domination. A pleasure to make your-"

His eyes widen, and his smile falls. A signal in his brain speaks to him. Not thoughts of his own, but the words of another.

Aster.

"...It appears we have some urgent business. You're not the only one to have entered recently. And we have time to kill; Much more out here than they do in there. I suggest we make use of it!"

He turns, and immediately flies in the direction of the large colosseum jutting from the castle's walls.

@ZoroNotZolo @WHYNAUT @Faruel

A glowing pillar of red energy leaps up from the side of the colosseum, and slams down into the large throne overlooking the arena. Deimos appears from it, his head resting against his fist.

"I've been waiting, La Diosa. I think we got things off on the wrong foot last time, and given how my subordinate ended your life against my wishes, I can't help but feel as though I owe you one to clean up after her mess. It's my fault for not managing her properly, really. And thus, I invited you here to my palace."

He looks towards Aster as well, and raises an eyebrow. Even from here, it's clear he's questioning her. *lYou wished to speak with me?, or something along those lines.

As the meeting concluded, Maria's mind was a whirlwind of thoughts. This Metaverse thing was intriguing, to say the least, and Maria couldn't help but wonder how practical it truly was. More questions seemed to sprout than answers and she couldn't shake the feeling that Zlata's paranoia had taken center stage.

As she mulled over the new information, her mind kept returning to Arthur's plan to head to the Americas. She couldn't even fathom the chaos he might unleash if met with even a hint of resistance. Maria pushed that image aside, focusing instead on what she could control.

Zlata's actual scheme was set to begin after La Diosa returned and the whole Metaverse affair was a part of it. Maria reasoned that she could tackle that aspect after she'd executed her own plan, particularly in light of the revelation about territories being the lifeblood of Warlords' power.
Rusty return to his temple, he had planned to build several more weapons of mass destruction, but to do so he needed to deal with certain things, first he had to do a routine scan around the world to know what the other Warlords were doing in large scale through the satellites under his control.
Maria strolled over to Rusty, "Hey Ruztey, mind taking a break from all this tech wizardry for a sec? I've got a little something on my mind."

Sensing for the ki signature of the invisible being is hard, all the signatures of the solar enemies muddling the feeling, and making an exact location impossible to tell.

The tornado though has a devastating effect, the enemy minions being sucked into it and shredded into pieces, even the great centipedes not being able to survive that. All visible enemies reduced to chunks of flesh on the ground.
"Hm... this should make this easier..." The astral projection would say as it kept on going for a while. Trying to make sure all shredded enemies are entirely gone. Trying to reduce them into nothingness... A violent, irritated yet smug look on his face.

After arriving in Brunei, Nakya immediately gets to work. She wanted to test if it was possible to make a country not count as a territory for a warlord. She felt that of course, destroying the entire landmass should work, but that would take a lot of effort, so she wanted to test another method first.

Brunei had the lowest population of all her territories, and was the smallest. So her test first would be to wipe out a territory, and test if that counted. She set out across the country, utilizing her newfound power and quickly moving to wipe out every living human in the country, large explosions and wide ranged slashes going out as she flew around. It wouldn't take long to get the results of the test.

Alfonso cocked his head.

"Heh...I'm not going to even pretend I know what any of that means. Fancy mumbo jumbo isn't exactly my forte~" He said, chuckling ever so slightly.

"Just came back from helping Rom with...whatever she was trying to do. Seemed to be having quite a bit of fun on the moon."
"Good for the kid, glad she's having fun."

The clone body replies back, then getting back to the point.

"But anyways, to be more explicit of what i am saying, I called you here because i need your help, your soul magic."

"Hm... this should make this easier..." The astral projection would say as it kept on going for a while. Trying to make sure all shredded enemies are entirely gone. Trying to reduce them into nothingness... A violent, irritated yet smug look on his face.
No life, no remains, they definitelly not coming back.

But as he does that, The warlord would feel more ki signatures in the distance, away from the range of his tornado, seemingly just waiting.

The astral projection would cease the tornado. Before it drains too much energy. Sighing as the rest of the enemies are finished off... the ki signatures however would annoy him.

"Don't they ever stop coming? Tsk... annoying pests."

Defender considers following but the idea of Zlata being aware of their involvement is something they did not considered previous and would ruin their plans.
"Zlata?" They whisper to themself and in an instant they realize that a spy is here.

“Clear Defender.” They whisper turning invisible a start to fly around the castle intending to find someone else to inform about the issue memory modification or outright elimination both seem like viable solutions but they can do whatever as long as Defender's involvement remains unconfirmed.

Last edited:
The astral projection would cease the tornado. Before it drains too much energy. Sighing as the rest of the enemies are finished off... the ki signatures however would annoy him.

"Don't they ever stop coming? Tsk... annoying pests."
Just as the tornado dies come down, an high-velocity high-caliber bullet zooms across the sky, its trajectory targetted exactly at Bardok's right eye.

The source, the position of the shooter, would now be known because of the loud bang caused by the gun firing, though the sound arriving shorty after the bullet itself and so not helping to dodge with an early warning.

Furthermore, the other Qi signatures would start to move in, soldiers armed in high-tech looking gear, though much less so than the original one, large flying bug-like monsters, and blue unarmed warriors.

Back