• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@Lou_change

Deimos ponders this, a big smile on his face.

"Ooh. Good, good. Am I to assume this is a business deal, or are you more the generous type giving these out of your own free will? And what transportation do you have in mind?"

@ZoroNotZolo @Faruel1998

After Deimos leaves with Defender, Aster waits for La Diosa to answer Vidarr before getting back to sparring.

"Haha, don't worry. I just wanted nip this issue in the bud before blood was spilled. I'm happy to continue our match, though I do have some business to attend to later." Aster gets back into exactly the same position and stance she had been in previously with a smile on her face. The atmosphere changes again and she swings her hand, creating a powerful gust of wind that slices though the air.

"Her problem is that she can't close her mouth and let her human emotions control her, when the slightest hint of threat appeared, it triggered her senses of danger that escalated to all of this, the emotions she has are her downfall, if she would have thought of a more silent tactic about taking over the countries in her attempt of create a false utopia and never having threatened to release thousands of titans to any force that opposes to various in front of the Warlords in a meeting we had where most of us gathered, I assure you that this would not happen."
(I leave this here because there is already another page @Adem_Warlock69)

@Torlikoff
“The army, puppets, and transport is free, I needed to test their ability in active duty anyway. The only thing I want in exchange for this is to be allowed to stay out of the conflict, at least directly. Now as for transport what I have in mind will take a bit effort for me to create and I probably need space to dock it before takeoff, halberd is a large and powerful airship that I am willing to bet could fit a good number of each of your own forces should they exist.” Defender explains.

Last edited:
"You wanted to talk with me if I recall", Vidarr said, finishing drinking from the flask.
"You work with that piece of work, too?" She asked.

@ZoroNotZolo @Faruel1998

After Deimos leaves with Defender, Aster waits for La Diosa to answer Vidarr before getting back to sparring.

"Haha, don't worry. I just wanted nip this issue in the bud before blood was spilled. I'm happy to continue our match, though I do have some business to attend to later." Aster gets back into exactly the same position and stance she had been in previously with a smile on her face. The atmosphere changes again and she swings her hand, creating a powerful gust of wind that slices though the air.
As she spoke, La Diosa responded with her own gust of wind to counteract the one Aster had generated.

"There's also room for one more if you want to stick around~" La Diosa said to Warlord.

"You work with that piece of work, too?" She asked.

As she spoke, La Diosa responded with her own gust of wind to counteract the one Aster had generated.

"There's also room for one more if you want to stick around~" La Diosa said to Warlord.
"No, i work for her, I guard her territories and her in exchange for right to reclaim what remained of my home", Vidarr said, nodding to Aster.

"If my Thane has nothing against it, sure", Vidarr said to then breath deeply and burping a huge cone of fire up above, burning the alcohol in his body and melting the snow.

Yorsha scoffs loudly, putting their hands on the hips.

"Come on now, don't be such a baby. Warlords can't put each other down conventionally, it'd have just hurt a little."

The warlord scolds Alfonso, then after that a wide mocking smirk forming on their face.

"Besides, that was just a test fight, a ball that screams 'don't touch' is far below my best after all. I marely wished to see how you handled yourself."

The voice is filled with sheer smugness, and eyes piercing into him. as the elden king turns around and steps closer, even in their lesser body still physically looking down at the shorter warlord.

"But, I do guess that since I am asking you to help me, I should do the same in kind. Though... that depends on what kind of, worthwhile, you are looking for~"

Yorsha states, moving an hand to the side of Alfonso's head, gently grasping at his cheek.
Alfonso's eyes widened for a moment, clear surprise flashing across his features...before shifting into a soft chuckle, the man simply shaking his head. he gently pressed a tanned hand against Yorsha's, his glowing eyes staring up at him.

"I certainly didn't peg you for a charmer. But...That's...tempting...in more ways than one~" The man said. He took a step closer, a soft smile stretching across his face.

"I suppose I can help with your...body trouble, for now..."

@WHYNAUT, @ZoroNotZolo

"Mh, let's call someone who will enjoy this festival of battle", Vidarr said, crossing his arms and flying up above.

Suddenly the storm appeared and lightning fell from it on the ground, creating pillars from where chunks of clouds were transported, taking the form of stormy viking warriors.

"Here's my Einherjar! The valiant spirits from the Valhalla, they live, die and beyond for the thirst of battle!"

The Einherjar's hands grasped swords and spears made of lightnings.

"Let's see how many you can take!", Vidarr said as the storm spirits started to charge against Aster and La Diosa.

"Her problem is that she can't close her mouth and let her human emotions control her, when the slightest hint of threat appeared, it triggered her senses of danger that escalated to all of this, the emotions she has are her downfall, if she would have thought of a more silent tactic about taking over the countries in her attempt of create a false utopia and never having threatened to release thousands of titans to any force that opposes to various in front of the Warlords in a meeting we had where most of us gathered, I assure you that this would not happen."
"Okay, I think I caught about... half of that." Maria paused, considering his perspective. "Sure, there's some truth to that. But there's a reason Z's got the support she does. People rally behind her not just because she's efficient, but because they see a leader who's passionate, who's willing to fight for what she believes in. Pure logic might make things run smoothly, but it doesn't always inspire people, you know?"

Maria leaned in closer, "Now about the 'she never should have threatened to release titans' thing... You don't actually buy into the 'Deimos is going to attack me' theory, right? Between you and me, Z's just got a really active imagination. It's 110% just paranoia."

She chuckled, shaking her head. "Z's juggling a lot lately, and, well, I can't help but feel like I played a part in those trust issues." Maria let out a soft sigh.
"There was that... one time. But let's not tiptoe around the issue!"

Maria straightened up, "Why bother with the roots when we can hit the bullseye? Z needs a break, a grand gesture to show her we've got her back. A mandatory vacay, a few days of full-on chillin'! That's what'll shake off that stress like nobody's business."

Last edited:
Just before the bullet could hit him, Bardock would teleport out of the way. Not very far but looking annoyed... that was too close for comfort but he sighed. Irritated at the endless army incoming, stretching out his hands to fire various powerful blasts of his Ki infused with Psycho Power.

As he blasted away, he would activate his device to transmit the negative feelings of his citizens towards him. Powering him up a fair bit...
Bardok could see the warriors amongst the army chucking themselves at the blast, body blocking the attacks at the cost of their own lives. Though, with their death scream, the being burst into surges of energy that cohelesce into portals, and from each of which an astral lightning shoot out toward the warlord.

Despite the sacrificed, a number of the ranged units would still be taken down, however most still remain. The high tech soldiers fly through the air, attempting to get close to Bardok to shoot with shotgun like weapons, meanwhile the insectoids remain at the distance, and fire bolts of energy.

All the while, the main enemy could be seeen dashing through the battlefield, in her hands a blue rocket launcher. A barrage of snoman-shaped missiles are shot out, homing firectly unto the chi user.

Alfonso's eyes widened for a moment, clear surprise flashing across his features...before shifting into a soft chuckle, the man simply shaking his head. he gently pressed a tanned hand against Yorsha's, his glowing eyes staring up at him.

"I certainly didn't peg you for a charmer. But...That's...tempting...in more ways than one~" The man said. He took a step closer, a soft smile stretching across his face.

"I suppose I can help with your...body trouble, for now..."
Yorsha lighty chuckles back, an amused smile on their face... happy even.

"Well well, how very sweet of you, you have my thanks~"

The Elden King replies, slowly pulling away the hand, making it slide down on Alfonso's shoulder as they move to his side. That is, so that the both of them may have a clear view of the work that is to be done, of the giant body in the room.

"Let us get to work then, we have quite a lot of it on our hand, and quite complex at that. Though, don't worry, for I'll keep instructions as much easy to understand as I can, so you won't get overwhelmed."

Last edited:
@Lou_change

“Ohohoho! A warship, you say? Yes, I suppose we will need a flagship for our fleet, won’t we. Well I can’t say no to a free vessel. You’ve got a deal! And plenty of troops to house inside. So... you'll be showing me this ship of yours, yes?"

"Okay, I think I caught about... half of that." Maria paused, considering his perspective. "Sure, there's some truth to that. But there's a reason Z's got the support she does. People rally behind her not just because she's efficient, but because they see a leader who's passionate, who's willing to fight for what she believes in. Pure logic might make things run smoothly, but it doesn't always inspire people, you know?"

Maria leaned in closer, "Now about the 'she never should have threatened to release titans' thing... You don't actually buy into the 'Deimos is going to attack me' theory, right? Between you and me, Z's just got a really active imagination. It's 110% just paranoia."

She chuckled, shaking her head. "Zlata's juggling a lot lately, and, well, I can't help but feel like I played a part in those trust issues." Maria let out a soft sigh.
"There was that... one time. But let's not tiptoe around the issue!"

Maria straightened up, "Why bother with the roots when we can hit the bullseye? Zlata needs a break, a grand gesture to show her we've got her back. A mandatory vacay, a few days of full-on chillin'! That's what'll shake off that stress like nobody's business."
"....I'll be honest with you girl..."

"You just said the most sentimental and stupid thing I have ever heard in my long existence." Rusty flashed a pair of holographic images showing the horrors that Demioss had done to his citizens when he took control of his lands and why he would try to fight against Ztala, the currently strongest person in the world.

"Do you think Ztala can just sit and sleep for a whole day, play on the beach and give hugs? No, the fact that she wanted to expand at her rate to take more contries caused her to be seen as a danger, maybe other warlords would have doubts but with her literally nailing its ideals to the universe (when she add the metaverse) they will be sure she need to go, tell me, what good can ideals do if you can't make them happen? What good is having power if you don't have the wisdom to be able to use it correctly? What good are troops if their leader is desperate and acts guided by the wrong emotions? How do you inspire your people when your action plan is only to have parties/concerts in your idol name?"

"Her silly decisions and your words are testing my patience, someone could just throw this whole ball of dirt into the Sun and I wouldn't care."

"We probably have 10 Warlords above us but I see in both you and Ztala still think that people can be good, that only words win battles, but wake up, this is the real world, if she didn't have her powers, Kim Jong-un would have had her executed for simply being in his office bothering him with her blablabla"

"You have one chance, if you fail, everything Ztala and you built will be broken."

Bardok could see the warriors amongst the army chucking themselves at the blast, body blocking the attacks at the cost of their own lives. Though, with their death scream, the being burst into surges of energy that cohelesce into portals, and from each of which an astral lightning shoot out toward the warlord.

Despite the sacrificed, a number of the ranged units would still be taken down, however most still remain. The high tech soldiers fly through the air, attempting to shoot at Bardok with shot-gun like weapons, meanwhile the insectoids remain at the distance, and shoot bolts of energy.

All the while, the main enemy could be seeen dashing through the battlefield, in her hands a blue rocket launcher. A barrage of snoman-shaped missiles are shot out, homing firectly unto the chi user.
Barely dodging the astral lightning, shooting and bolts of energy, the astral projection would move around. Then seeing the barrage of missiles, he tries to blast them away with a huge beam of raw Ki energy fired from his mouth. He's getting pissed at this, the beam bending to try and hit all of them.

His hands would release more blasts to swat away at the soldiers and insectoids. Blasts of ki exploding further...

@Torlikoff

"Excellent, I shall bring it now." Defender says.
[1 Charge used]
A wisp flies from Defender out of the castle several hundred meters away a large airship appears floating in place.
300px-Halberd_plus_stage.jpg

"To clarify this isn't just for you it is for your entire Coalition and I will want the Kirbies back. You can keep the ship until it's destroyed tho, if anyone wants to keep relations open, current status for people flying into my territory is to shoot'em down." Defender says.

Christina’s eyes glow blue. She analyzes every aspect of Romulus’s new physiology, and powers. However, a deep fear penetrates her in human heart.

“I-It….seems you’re no longer human, Romulus.”

Romulus gets up from the ground. A grin grows across her face. She sweeps Christina off her feet, and flies towards Greenland.

“Nothing will remain once we’re done, Christina. Everything that will ever threaten us will be reduced to dust. Ash…”

“I-I do not…follow….”

“Six bullets, and six names will written upon them. Death will arrive to not only their bodies, but the very ideas that make them. We must go to Papa, so he may have the honor of etching the first name.”

Christina shakes. A powerful aura of fear emanates from Romulus’s person.

@Lou_change
“I’m sure that I’ll take good care of it, so you won’t need to worry about any potential destruction. It’ll be a very fine addition to my collection. And I’ll make note of that slightly… hostile policy you have towards outsiders. Thank you for the deal.”

As the past lingers on with the bear of the weight behind her irrational decisions, the brain can't help but send similar signals to that day, the day where it all began.

Zlata remained tearful, fearful, regretful, yet full... of what?

In the heart of complexity, there held an event for all to see. Countless creatures, humans and hybrids alike, trillions to quintillions, all gathered at this time.

The venue, the Royal Pavilion, stood as its arching architecture made to contain an infinite amount of beings inside, its ivory spires and glistening domes casting its ever domineering and expansive shadowy void now known to be the "outer space".

Inside, ornate chandeliers illuminate a vast, resplendent gigantically hall adorned with intricate frescoes, and marble columns, where attendees will gather in anticipation of the forthcoming address.

At the very core of it all stood a man, one whose reputation precedes as the leader of all, one's voice heard by everyone living and nonliving.

"The world, the reality we inhabited had started from the Whistleblower— one who possess nigh-omnipotent power.

Using said power, this deity created life— us.

The life that they created multiplied and grew into the creatures I now see today, ones that I've become comrades at arms with.

But recently, an unpredictable and unpredictable event took place on land of R'lyeh.

The peace the Whistleblower had preserved for aeons was undermined by a person who possess unknown power, a witch who shouldn't have existed.

The Eldritch— who we should've exterminated long ago— now returns for retaliation. They were the monsters who massacred our kind, ones who took what we had.

Once again, there's a threat to our world... a rebel against peace!

Her name: Zlata Jughey!

The threat of R'lyeh is the summoning of the archetype of nothingness... the Daemon Sultan.

Before, the rituals of Umak Th'wL prevented the Eldritch from manifesting the Ultimate God in full. But currently, this "Zlata Jughey" who possesses the essence of Ultimatum may begin this manifestation through herself.

Once this is set into motion, there is nothing that we can do. Nothing but unspeakable horrors await us all. All of reality and Creation will be destroyed, dreams and hopes be damned too.

I myself cursed this forsaken species for exist.

More than anyone, I wished the Eldritch were gone.

But I wanted to understand why they existed if they're just meant to be destroyed.

And that is because of one reason: for there to be unity.

We are people of different races and nations who possesses different opinions and views!

However, it is time to join as one and face this dreadful enemy!

We must be thankful to them even, knowing they're the reason we are gathered here. So that we'd uphold the principles of The Whistleblower— whom created this trial for us to surpass!

I want you to join me in the fight against the Witch of R'lyeh!

Here and now, as representative of the All That Is There, I proclaim...

...to the enemy of R'lyeh

... a declaration of war!

@Torlikoff
“After my first guest started harvesting souls I figured for the sake of my population’s morale it was best to set up a deterrent. How far do the time alterations here reach? I figure if I can take the set up I use to create puppets here I can get you a good deal more before you set off.” Defender says.

Unforgiving, destructive, and merciless. That was Nakya's way of doing things, one that Zlata herself could relate.

It felt as though she was looking at her younger self in that Warlord. The words she said, the things she uttered, the grin, that smile.

And this time was no different, much like....

"Goodbye...."

Letting go of the embrace, there was no more to say, less even the same sentence they uttered. Not all should be repeated.

She knew what she had to do.

Heartbroken and tearful, the girl placed her palm at the ground. Black ooze rushes forth from up the tree as Boginka was nowhere to be seen, running away from Zlata in grief.

"!"

The Royal Pavilion panicked as the sign of its first attack was unleashed— Zlata had been listening.

The whole crowd stood in fear as others ran away, readying any form of weapon they could have.

Unexpected as it was, no one wouldn't known that it will occur just as instant and just as uncalled for, akin to a robber at night.

Whispers of the unknown, incomprehensible and malevolent, slither through the fissures of perception.

The cosmos, once orderly and predictable, unravels into a chaotic and grotesque shapes of abominable truths.

The feeble constraints of reason and sanity crumble like ancient ruins, leaving everything exposed to the seething abyss of the unknown.

Eyes and tendrils surrounded them all, as many whom fought back received nothing of praise but of stupidity and inevitability. Run as they might, escape only leads to doom.

The skies rained down black as the background itself found slurry, gooey, and messy.

Screams of countless beings were silenced, for the concept of sound no longer exists.
Fighting becomes all but meaningless for this was never a battle nor war to begin with. Torture and alienation remained still, but even that fade away into dust.

Wrong choices led to consequences, even a word of malice could cause something this catastrophic to happen.

Nothing of the history records combined would compare to such disaster, as everything that went wrong did went wrong.

Located from the beginning of the unspeakable there lies Zlata, widened eyes, full of rage. Her voice carried the laughter of innumerable destruction, her glee withholding uncountable ferocity.

Mercy no longer existed in her empty heart and so did all.

Yorsha lighty chuckles back, an amused smile on their face... happy even.

"Well well, how very sweet of you, you have my thanks~"

The Elden King replies, slowly pulling away the hand, making it slide down on Alfonso's shoulder as they move to his side. That is, so that the both of them may have a clear view of the work that is to be done, of the giant body in the room.

"Let us get to work then, we have quite a lot of it on our hand, and quite complex at that. Though, don't worry, for I'll keep instructions as much easy to understand as I can, so you won't get overwhelmed."
Alfonso chuckled, failing to hide the small blush that had crossed his tanned features. Quickly, he adjusted himself, glancing back towards the body.

"Right, right. Can't let ourselves get too...distracted." The man said. He held out his hand...a faint, pinkish glow beginning to emanate from his palms.

"Ready when you are...handsome~" The man said.

Unforgiving, destructive, and merciless. That was Nakya's way of doing things, one that Zlata herself could relate.

It felt as though she was looking at her younger self in that Warlord. The words she said, the things she uttered, the grin, that smile.

And this time was no different, much like....

"Goodbye...."

Letting go of the embrace, there was no more to say, less even the same sentence they uttered. Not all should be repeated.

She knew what she had to do.

Heartbroken and tearful, the girl placed her palm at the ground. Black ooze rushes forth from up the tree as Boginka was nowhere to be seen, running away from Zlata in grief.

"!"

The Royal Pavilion panicked as the sign of its first attack was unleashed— Zlata had been listening.

The whole crowd stood in fear as others ran away, readying any form of weapon they could have.

Unexpected as it was, no one wouldn't known that it will occur just as instant and just as uncalled for, akin to a robber at night.

Whispers of the unknown, incomprehensible and malevolent, slither through the fissures of perception.

The cosmos, once orderly and predictable, unravels into a chaotic and grotesque shapes of abominable truths.

The feeble constraints of reason and sanity crumble like ancient ruins, leaving everything exposed to the seething abyss of the unknown.

Eyes and tendrils surrounded them all, as many whom fought back received nothing of praise but of stupidity and inevitability. Run as they might, escape only leads to doom.

The skies rained down black as the background itself found slurry, gooey, and messy.

Screams of countless beings were silenced, for the concept of sound no longer exists.
Fighting becomes all but meaningless for this was never a battle nor war to begin with. Torture and alienation remained still, but even that fade away into dust.

Wrong choices led to consequences, even a word of malice could cause something this catastrophic to happen.

Nothing of the history records combined would compare to such disaster, as everything that went wrong did went wrong.

Located from the beginning of the unspeakable there lies Zlata, widened eyes, full of rage. Her voice carried the laughter of innumerable destruction, her glee withholding uncountable ferocity.

Mercy no longer existed in her empty heart and so did all.

The cosmos finally embraces silence; existing in such a profound absence, an absence that speaks of the infinite.

Darkness and emptiness intertwine in a delicate dance, like two lovers lost in an eternal waltz, now broken apart until there's nowhere.

It is a canvas devoid of color, a realm where time loses its meaning, and the boundaries of reality blur into obscurity.

The whispers of existence fade into a profound hush, leaving only the echoes of hopeful dreams and the enigma of the unknown.

What once was, was never there to begin with.

WIthin and without, all that there is are now all that isn't.

There was nothing left.

Gone.

Lonely.

Where to now?

A beam of light appeared from behind her, enough to illuminate the void. The nothingness being brought into the sanctuary of the opposition.

Looking back, the patch of grass and the tree she sat on remained intact. Though she was intending to do, this... was of not by her own power.

Alas, the ability she possessed no longer remained in her body, having fulfilled its goal— a wretched abysmal dream brought upon by the ones who gave birth to her.

Remnants of what seemed to be an incomprehensibly, uncountably infinitesimal portion of the power she had was what remained.

The beam of white illuminated a girl...

55f9ddd9-50d5-47e2-88da-918bf2ad6ccd.jpg

Colors that were never meant to exist, existed. Concepts that were never there, was there. Ideas that are bygone, are there. All in one last final good-bye.

Creation against Destruction.

"I guess this is finally it, Zlata...." Boginka murmured, taking a deep breath.

"Fine."

A glance at her face.

"Let's see this through...."

White light flashed through, beaming across all of nothingness. With Zlata, a mix of malice and grief— both crying and grinning— charging towards her with the all encompassing darkness.

"...until the very end!"

An endless attack
Neither side wagered
Their hearts were never intact
The pain they felt was layered

Traitor to each other
Both were like sisters
Love for one- for her
Shattered, it falters

If this was truly the end
Then I wish this was a lie
Because you're than just a friend
For me to say my final goodbye

I love you, Zlata.

@WHYNAUT, @ZoroNotZolo

"Mh, let's call someone who will enjoy this festival of battle", Vidarr said, crossing his arms and flying up above.

Suddenly the storm appeared and lightning fell from it on the ground, creating pillars from where chunks of clouds were transported, taking the form of stormy viking warriors.

"Here's my Einherjar! The valiant spirits from the Valhalla, they live, die and beyond for the thirst of battle!"

The Einherjar's hands grasped swords and spears made of lightnings.

"Let's see how many you can take!", Vidarr said as the storm spirits started to charge against Aster and La Diosa.
La Diosa smirks as she rushes the Einherjar. An invisible layer of energy surrounds her as she strikes the stormy warriors, and proves she is actually able to affect them. The Goddess then rotates her arms, then sent out airstreams, which flowed toward the Einherjar to destroy them.

"This is a good workout! We should do this more often!~" She said to him.

@Faruel1998 @ZoroNotZolo

Aster evades and redirects all attacks the Einherjar throw at her, even causing them to hit each other. Her movements were difficult to follow, but not because of her speed. It was something different, as if she temporarily became one with nature.

The cosmos finally embraces silence; existing in such a profound absence, an absence that speaks of the infinite.

Darkness and emptiness intertwine in a delicate dance, like two lovers lost in an eternal waltz, now broken apart until there's nowhere.

It is a canvas devoid of color, a realm where time loses its meaning, and the boundaries of reality blur into obscurity.

The whispers of existence fade into a profound hush, leaving only the echoes of hopeful dreams and the enigma of the unknown.

What once was, was never there to begin with.

WIthin and without, all that there is are now all that isn't.

There was nothing left.

Gone.

Lonely.

Where to now?

A beam of light appeared from behind her, enough to illuminate the void. The nothingness being brought into the sanctuary of the opposition.

Looking back, the patch of grass and the tree she sat on remained intact. Though she was intending to do, this... was of not by her own power.

Alas, the ability she possessed no longer remained in her body, having fulfilled its goal— a wretched abysmal dream brought upon by the ones who gave birth to her.

Remnants of what seemed to be an incomprehensibly, uncountably infinitesimal portion of the power she had was what remained.

The beam of white illuminated a girl...

55f9ddd9-50d5-47e2-88da-918bf2ad6ccd.jpg

Colors that were never meant to exist, existed. Concepts that were never there, was there. Ideas that are bygone, are there. All in one last final good-bye.

Creation against Destruction.

"I guess this is finally it, Zlata...." Boginka murmured, taking a deep breath.

"Fine."

A glance at her face.

"Let's see this through...."

White light flashed through, beaming across all of nothingness. With Zlata, a mix of malice and grief— both crying and grinning— charging towards her with the all encompassing darkness.

"...until the very end!"

An endless attack
Neither side wagered
Their hearts were never intact
The pain they felt was layered

Traitor to each other
Both were like sisters
Love for one- for her
Shattered, it falters

If this was truly the end
Then I wish this was a lie
Because you're than just a friend
For me to say my final goodbye

I love you, Zlata.

Rusty flashed a pair of holographic images showing the horrors that Demioss had done to his citizens when he took control of his lands and why he would try to fight against Ztala, the currently strongest person in the world.
The signal and messages Rusty sent were enough to remind Zlata of what she should do, of what she "must" do. It was clear that these images were also accessible by the bracelet, seeing, and hearing their conversation by virtue of their territories being bound to the Metaverse. And he... was right.

What good is having power if you don't have the wisdom to be able to use it correctly? What good are troops if their leader is desperate and acts guided by the wrong emotions? How do you inspire your people when your action plan is only to have parties/concerts in your idol name?
These words hurt like hell towards a Warlord whom she considered a dear comrade and even a sibling in her eyes, this person is nothing more than a robot. A robot who runs on logic and probability; mathematics and science; calculation and deduction. And everything "it" said was the full and absolute truth.
Her silly decisions and your words are testing my patience, someone could just throw this whole ball of dirt into the Sun and I wouldn't care.
Silly.

A word described like the teachers she heard before, the naivety that Nakya said, and everything negative spouted about her all the more brought that "side" of hers into the fray. The beckoning pain of the past haunts her again, again and again.

It never stops.

We probably have 10 Warlords above us but I see in both you and Ztala still think that people can be good, that only words win battles, but wake up, this is the real world, if she didn't have her powers, Kim Jong-un would have had her executed for simply being in his office bothering him with her blablabla
Day in and day out, Zlata couldn't sleep or rest. Hearing every scream, every beg for mercy, and every curse they spouted.... There was no mercy in her mind for any form of solace, even with the comforting embrace of Maria. Time is running short, and if she doesn't make a decision...

...what then?

In the boundless expanse of the restless void exists an infinitely expanding plane, a haunting place to the passage of time and the souls that have journeyed beyond the mortal realm, passing on.

This ethereal necropolis, seemingly as vast as Creation itself, sprawls into the horizon, an unending vista of tombstones and memorials, each bearing the names of beings long gone from the realms of existence, with blooming flowers placed on each one.

A girl then gazes upon the spectral panorama, the names of countless individuals and entities, etched in the shimmering, spectral script, seem to stretch into infinity, each representing a life lived, a story told, and a legacy left behind- all taken by her own hands.

A solemn tribute to the ceaseless march of time and the indelible imprint of sin on those who've committed such acts.

For each day, prayers were held for a person's entire life. Forgiveness was all she could ask, tears flowing like a river, unable to bear the responsibility of the absolute catastrophe she had caused, now ended by the love of her life- who now lies at the very edge of infinity, surrounded by innumerable flowers.

Countless cries were made, tears turning into blood, hands clasped, prayers yelled.

All just to relieve herself of the pain she committed to others, a way to be forgiven.

And yet, time passed by for eternity, with nothing coming to pass.

Aeons became nothing but insignificant measures of time to her, with even such a concept no longer being considered relevant.

The thing only remaining was a broken heart, one yet to be repaired in a new world- taken aback by the reality of such a place- her power stripped and replaced; a way of redemption.

But in spite of that pain, despite all the grief...

She knew what she must do...

To keep moving forward. Until all her enemies...

Suddenly, golden lightning was brought down from the heavens, striking the walls as it crackled and spiraled. From the soil up above, rose giants, one whose smoke made it hard to see. Surrounding all territories that Zlata and her allied Warlords possessed.

Millions to Billions of Collossal Titans all have been brought by the power of the Founder, standing on wait for their creators' orders- this was the preparatory signal.

Only one more confirmation to launch the nuclear weapons.

@WHYNAUT

"Mh, let's make things a bit difficult!"

Vidarr's hair's turned black as he charged electric bolts on his body.
With a battlecry he unleashed Blizzard empowered with Teravolt, making it works regardless of his adversaries abilities as the cold temperatures freezed La Diosa and Aster.

@Torlikoff @Faruel1998 @ZoroNotZolo

Initially Aster creates a barrier that insulates her from the cold, but when the blizzard goes right through, she starts cyclically heating herself up.

"Hm, it seems it's time for me to go. You two can continue without me." Aster leaves the colosseum, waving goodbye.

Before she returns to her territory however, she sends a message to Deimos again.

++About that gate at the Âland Islands, if I'm one of the few who travel through it, I could bring an army with me.--

--In that scenario I will leave gathering the forces that are to launch a surprise attack to you and the other Warlords.++

++I'll be leaving for now, but my return will be swift, relative to the flow of time outside that is.--

And with that Aster disappears from the castle without a trace.

@Greenland

Romulus appears through a Portal. Her black wings dwarf the room around you. Millions of white eyes sprout open from the wings, watching everything around them. A horrible sense of fear fills those who can not resist the hellish aura around her.

“Hehe…Papa….I’m home….”

Even in her robotic minion, Christina, seems scared out of her mind. She can barely walk and stays entirely silent as she follows her master.

When she arrives in her territory Aster gets to work immediately, entering stealth mode and teleporting to Albania's border. She starts flying at the highest speed she can reach without undergoing full devilfication, using her vector trick again to accelerate exponentially. Within mere minutes she has taken Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria. The same conditions of her Rivel of Souls ability immediately apply to these countries as well.

Next was Moldova. It was surrounded by enemy territory, but it was nearby and Aster only needed it temporarily. She finds an opening a spot where the stretch of enemy territory is so thin that, without crossing over it, she can teleport directly into Moldova. After that it takes less than a minute before Moldova is also taken and fortified.

One more to go.

@Lou_change

"As far as the castle grounds. See that pentagram spread all around it? Yeah, that's the range of it. If you need more free space, I got a pocket dimension and a shitton of underground space for you to work with. Methinks we'll be starting real soon... At least, in the context of the outside world."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Deimos laughs... And then Romulus emerges. His face immediately falls to one of brief wariness as he whips around to face her. Confusion, then shock, then apprehension cross his face one by one... until being replaced with exhileration.

"Hahahaha..."

Deimos clutches his head, digging his fingers into his scalp hard enough to draw blood. His laugh builds more and more into a crescendo when faced with the utterly maddening figure in front of him.

"Hahahaha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BRILLIANT, ROMULUS! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! LOOK AT YOU, GIRL! WHAT A BRILLIANT ******* KILLER I PICKED UP FROM THAT IDIOT, DON'T YOU THINK!?"

The insane laughter continues for a good half-minute before he finally starts to calm down, letting his own blood run down his face and licking his lips. "Welcome home, daughter. Looks like you've been busy."

"Excellent, I shall bring the process here." Defender says a statue of Kirby appears along with galeem and the dark emperor which grabs the statue and flies off with galeem to find a place that the puppets will fit, "Make sure to set operations to full speed Dark Emperor!"

By merely teleporting three times and flying for less than a minute Aster is able to conquer Serbia.

"Phew, that's the last one. Now I just need to place the usual protection and I'll be ready." Aster thought to herself before putting on the finishing touches.

@Torlikoff

For a brief moment, a little drop of sweat rolls down Romulus’s cheek as you laugh maniacally. It seems you startled the Angel of Death.

“A-Ah…Papa! I have! Look!”

She pulls out six shotgun shells made of gold, kneels down, offers it to you. You feel a strange, powerful magic emanate from the munition.

“If you write the name of someone you don’t like, and shoot it out of my special gun, they die! Ehh…Not sure how it works, though. I killed a weirdo called “Saint Micheal” for it. Uhm, something about erasing the idea of someone? Dunno, but it’s for you!”

Christina slowly gets up behind her. Despite her being an android with no emotions, she seems utterly terrified of Romulus’s new form. She walks towards you and hides behind your back.

“…A-A-Analysis…Complete. Your daughter can erase the existence by destroying the idea of someone. However…It seems she can only create six bullets before more souls are needed.”

Christina passes out from terror. Romulus looks up to you with a big smile on her face.

“I’ll let you write the first name, Papa! A special gift just for you!”

Barely dodging the astral lightning, shooting and bolts of energy, the astral projection would move around. Then seeing the barrage of missiles, he tries to blast them away with a huge beam of raw Ki energy fired from his mouth. He's getting pissed at this, the beam bending to try and hit all of them.

His hands would release more blasts to swat away at the soldiers and insectoids. Blasts of ki exploding further...
The beam would sucessfully defend, while the blast destroy a large number of the minions.

About half of them dead, half still remaining though.

The ranger terraria would once against switch weapons, getting a machine-gun looking Dolphin out, and shooting a storm of homing, green bullets. Too small and too many to individually destroy, probably... ?

Alfonso chuckled, failing to hide the small blush that had crossed his tanned features. Quickly, he adjusted himself, glancing back towards the body.

"Right, right. Can't let ourselves get too...distracted." The man said. He held out his hand...a faint, pinkish glow beginning to emanate from his palms.

"Ready when you are...handsome~" The man said.
"Ooh, you big flirt~"

The man would get a wink thrown his way.

"Alright cute stuff, let's do this. First off-"

Yorsha says, re-equipping their tools, and moving their hands to proceed the operation. As they do, they would proceed to give the fellow warlord instructions, many in fact, and albeit meticolous and complex in nature, the warlord menaged to dilute them enough to be comprehensible.

It certainly will take a while though...

The beam would sucessfully defend, while the blast destroy a large number of the minions.

About half of them dead, half still remaining though.

The ranger terraria would once against switch weapons, getting a machine-gun looking Dolphin out, and shooting a storm of homing, green bullets. Too small and too many to individually destroy, probably... ?
Quickly planning out a strategy, Bardock would seem to dash closer to the bullets and closer and then- teleporting behind the ranger. Grabbing them by the back of the neck. Seemingly trying to use them as a shield to the bullets. Creating a ring of raw Ki to tie the neck to the hand.

Back