• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@Faruel

Romulus’s laughter stops as she see’s Vidar’s disappointment?

“Huh? You can’t tell me that wasn’t cool!”

She sighs and quickly opens a portal onto China.

“Whatever. Do your thing, THUNDER MAN!”

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"I'll leave this to communicate with you", Vidarr said, leaving a thought projection of himself before entering the portal.

@Oliver_de_jesus

As Vidarr appeared on China, he used dragon dance to increase his speed and by raising the hands in the sky, he summoned a storm above the barrier that surrounded it.
Quickly lightings striked the ground, marking burnt runes as the Word Enchantment was being created, a circle of runes that imposed a strict law for Rusty to follow.

He couldn't leave the circle by passing it through normal means nor teleportation, portals or underneath it but only requiring outside help.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"I'll leave this to communicate with you", Vidarr said, leaving a thought projection of himself before entering the portal.

@Oliver_de_jesus

As Vidarr appeared on China, he used dragon dance to increase his speed and by raising the hands in the sky, he summoned a storm above the barrier that surrounded it.
Quickly lightings striked the ground, marking burnt runes as the Word Enchantment was being created, a circle of runes that imposed a strict law for Rusty to follow.

He couldn't leave the circle by passing it through normal means nor teleportation, portals or underneath it but only requiring outside help.
it worked

In the moon station, Romulus smiles as she see’s Rusty trapped in his own barrier.

“Ohoho~ This was fun. Time to stop the rest of the bombs…”

Her eyes glow blue as she pulls up the International Space Station’s satellite imagery of the world in her iris. She quickly pinpoints the tracking numbers of all nukes, and redirect them to space. Afterwards, she simply disabled them, leaving them float beyond Earth’s orbit.

“Yahoo!”

@Faruel

Romulus telepathically communicates to you.

“Oi! Bombs are gone, baby! Be alert in case I missed something. I’m gonna return to Earth to get some more action!”

Last edited:
Kane quickly takes two steps back, suddenly having a premonition of danger at the appearance of that fiery sword.

"So you're finally going to fight seriously? Though I am no martial man, I still have a respect for the craft, so allow me to respond in kind~."

Out of nowhere, Kane's body begins to disintegrate into black grains that seem to pulse in various geometric shapes, but they are only black in the same way that a black hole is, as even Arthur can tell. Frankly, it's hard to tell if he's simply hallucinating this happening or not, as it feels particularly unreal as the "grains" fly backwards into the air.

Kane is sitting in the depths of his island fortress, Navassa, looking over an intricate carving he has put into every face of chlorophyte room. He had used his Primal Chaos Core to mold a somewhat rough clone to stand in for him at the castle, bearing not his Primal Chaos Core nor the ability to cultivate, as this is something well beyond what he would willingly expose to another one of the warlords he is aligned with. However, it was still his policy that if you want something done right, you should do it yourself, though that's not particularly relevant at the moment.

He recalls his time in the sect back in his own world, reading its collated history. Even at the time, he was well aware that it was likely biased, incomplete, and slap-dash in many areas, but he still enjoyed it very much. He particularly recalls the many descriptions of the Fuxi, the Celestial Gods of War, draconic proto-humans only two steps removed from the great Pangu. They were warlike, yet incredibly earthly, possessing an unusual air that was distinct from the aloof gods yet somehow transcendent of them.

When he regressed his dantian and Golden Core to a state of Hundun, a thought had occurred to him: what if I performed this upon my entire being? However, it didn't take much research to determine that this was impossible with his current means. He simply lacked the power, time, and expertise thus far. Yet, a part of it stuck with him no matter how hard he attempted to dispel it.

What if he didn't need to go back all the way?

A state of primal chaos is infinitely powerful and versatile, but incomparably difficult to replicate. Quite frankly, Kane had already taken what was definitely the easiest path forwards in that regard already, and even then he required a good bit of luck to pull it off successfully. However, an alchemist need not go all the way to the Prima Materia to have a viable product. What if he went, say, three steps before primal chaos, to that of one of his unimaginably distance ancestors? It was an insane idea on paper, but the more he looked at it, the less he could say it was impossible or even implausible. He already had the Primal Chaos Core, after all, he just needed to devise a process. The only downside, perhaps, is that he'd lose his current body cultivation, but that was a small price in the scale of things.

Kane's expression is rather chaotic, bearing both a manic grin and a persistent stream of cold sweat, as he begins his work, and much later on...

[6 Charges used for level 7 permanent]

The storm surrounding Navassa rapidly intensifies around Arthur in the absence of Kane, limiting his visibility substantially. Yet, despite the deafening thunder and blinding mist and rain, a large figure can be seen coming closer from the direction that "Kane" dissipated towards. As it approaches, the clouds around it dissipate as if fleeing from something beyond them, revealing a massive chunk of chlorophyte, shaped into a small, jagged hill and topped with an tall throne, reaching over ten meters tall. On the throne is... something very clearly not human. It has a normal-sized humanoid upper body, slouched as it is on the throne, yet its lower body is a tail over eight meters long that wraps around the lower portions of the throne, as if holding onto it. Its whole body is covered in brilliant crimson scales, which incessantly flicker with various colors, images, and peach-colored runes. It looks up at Arthur, using a hand to remove the cloth draped over its head, revealing a clearly human face, but with fiery reptilian eyes, a third eye embedded in its forehead that seems to flash iridescently, and a mane of bright red hair.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting~"

It speaks in the voice of Kane, a sense of pressure descending upon Arthur from his voice alone.
"Such uncouth behavior; as to be expected from one as disgusting as you!" he spat at the newly transformed Kane. "In the name of the Lord, I shall bring judgement upon thee. Chi You - Sword Form: Holy Slice!"

His blade glistened with the shine of a thousand suns, before he ripped it through the air, sending a horizontal wave of Holy Fire at his adversary. It seemed to be getting stronger the closer it got to him- as if it were judging him for his sins before it even hit.

In the moon station, Romulus smiles as she see’s Rusty trapped in his own barrier.

“Ohoho~ This was fun. Time to stop the rest of the bombs…”

Her eyes glow blue as she pulls up the International Space Station’s satellite imagery of the world in her iris. She quickly pinpoints the tracking numbers of all nukes, and disables them immediately. They self-destruct in mid-air.

“Yahoo!”

@Faruel

Romulus telepathically communicates to you.

“Oi! Bombs are gone, baby! Be alert in case I missed something. I’m gonna return to Earth to get some more action!”
The thought projection approaches you.

"You'll return on our base on Greenland?"

Bardock would continue his remembering of a certain myth. That there was a being, more specifically a Saiyan that could achieve godly power. One who lived many centuries ago, it was just a myth, a folktale that was passed around by saiyans talking to eachother while they traveled to missions...

...but what if it wasn't? He knew already that not everything is a legend. The legend of the Super Saiyan... it was him. Or atleast it was him for a moment. He couldn't use it willingly as of now, so he had to see if this could unlock this other legend. This godly power...

It was lost to time how exactly that power was achieved. Atleast not knowledgeable to Saiyans of his own time. So he had to figure out a way on how to replicate godly power. By himself, he had to concentrate and manipulate his own Ki...

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

A lightning striked Vidarr, teleporting him through another storm that appeared outside of Greenland and with his higher speed reached quickly Romulus.

"So, we have to wait uh? I could use a drink to celebrate our accomplishments", he said, landing next to her.

Romulus tilts her head like an innocent puppy.

“Drink? Like juice boxes?”

She quickly opens a portal into hell, and offers you a mysterious red juicebox. You hear whispers and cries from the box. It is as if the souls of the damned had been turned into drinkable juice.

“Here! Drink up!”

Vidarr calmly lowered the box, shaking his head.

He created two glasses of ice I his hand and poured some mead, giving one glasses to her, although looking at her with a bit of uncertainty.

"Such uncouth behavior; as to be expected from one as disgusting as you!" he spat at the newly transformed Kane. "In the name of the Lord, I shall bring judgement upon thee. Chi You - Sword Form: Holy Slice!"

His blade glistened with the shine of a thousand suns, before he ripped it through the air, sending a horizontal wave of Holy Fire at his adversary. It seemed to be getting stronger the closer it got to him- as if it were judging him for his sins before it even hit.
Kane merely snorts in response, quickly shifting to a more upright position held slightly above and in front of his throne. A rotating ring of shimmering air forms behind him, quickly and exponentially increasing in speed and sharpness until it becomes a pure black, like staring into the abyss itself. A halo of primal chaos qi.

"Desolate Chaos Lightning Wings!"

Nine thick bolts of black lightning that crackle with a pale orange light erupt from the primal chaos qi halo, quickly wrapping around themselves and thickening even further as they change shape into vaguely wing-shaped structures placed symmetrically around the halo. With every movement and faint crackle that emanates from them, spatial waves form as the world itself buckles under their power.

"Chaos-Splitting Axe!"

From his arm sprout dozens of sets of seven translucent dragons, though they're clearly very different from before. There is yellow, metallic white, rich black, green, and red, but also that blinding light white and a black that can only be described as deathly. Furthermore, their shape is very differently, looking like miniature versions of Kane himself, sporting his maddened grin and eyes just as the real one does. The alchemy "dragons" form a long, curved handle as they intermingle, slowly condensing into a pallid, heavily translucent black "dragon" that bears an aura of annihilation. It seems to breath out a black flame of primal chaos qi momentarily, which is contained and condensed to form the "blade" of the axe.

With all of this complicated preparation out of the way, Kane's attack is almost disturbingly simplistic: a simple horizontal swing with his axe to meet the incoming holy fire, as his Desolate Chaos Lightning Wings simply beat in the same direction, unleashing a wave that breaks space itself apart into shreds. The axe swing itself is entirely unfazed by this destruction of space as it severs the five phases and splits yin and yang, crushing all things in its wake and reducing them to primal, unstable states that merely perpetuate the destruction.

Romulus continues to look at the mead in disgust. She looks like a child who’s been given vegetables for dinner.

“Ehh? Mead? Alcohol? What’s that?”

In the corner of your eye, you see a tall and lanky android girl crawl back onto her feet. It is Romulus’s subordinate, Christina.

“…Master….All of my internal systems require repair…”

Romulus turns around and gives a look of surprise!

“Ah! Christina! I’ve been wondering where you left off to…”

“…You dropped me in the North Atlantic Ocean…approximately 300 miles south from Greenland…when you flew on top of that nuke…”

Christina falls onto the ground. Romulus drops the mead and quickly picks her up.

“Crap! We have to repair her ASAP. I’m gonna take her to the castle, wanna come?”

Concentrating his power, Bardock starts altering his own Ki. What basically makes up his energy...

(1 Charge)
His Ki rapidly rises, expanding upwards and increasing

(2 Charges)
His ki starts taking a yellow color as it spikes up

(3 Charges)
His ki starts becoming more redder, settling for a firey orange. There is more he can do as he's concentrating... further. Thinking about what strength there is out there, what Divinity is...

(4 Charges)
His ki starts to envelop him entirely, as the firey orange gets deeper and more passionate

(5 Charges)
Suddenly, his energy is no longer able to be felt by... anybody. As he gets surrounded entirely on that orange energy, as his body morphs.

(6 Charges)
...And then, all is compressed onto him. As his hair and tail changes to a red color, his body gets slimmer and he feels more, lightweight overall. He feels more powerful. This was it, the divinity he so searched for.

This was God Ki. This was.... Super Saiyan God.
q5dhpdm6jio21.jpg

(6 Charges spent, Level 7 Magic.)

Romulus quickly rushes into the castle with Christina thrown atop her shoulder. Once she enters the main hall, she places her on a table gently, and begins repairing her.

“Christina! Give me a diagnostic of the damage!”

Christina’s eyes flicker weakly.

“Running…Diagnostic…Results…50% of supporting bone structures fractured…likely cause…blunt force trauma….”

“Wow! And how did you get here? Did ya swim all the way.”

“Yes, Romulus. I did. Please repair me immediately.”

Romulus’s eyes glow with childish wonder. She giggles and pats Christina’s head.

“You’re so cool sometimes. Let me patch you up, okay?”

@Faruel1998

Romulus unscrews a small box-shaped opening in Christina’s body. It’s her motherboard.

“Vidar! Give me some of your lightening to help start her up…”

"Okay I have waited for a while now." he said still waiting for zalta.

"Time to go. She seems to be busy probably dealing with another warlord." he said heading to africa as he is seeing commotion in it via the internet

With plenty of time on her hands, she gets this simple task done relatively quickly. One more to go in Western Sahara, and that makes all of them relatively hidden and protected.
Aaaand done. All African territory signs hidden and defended. Good.

With her work done for now, the swordswoman builds a small hill around her portal to hide it, before returning to the Nether.

What to do now….~?

@Paul_Frank

After a tense moment of clashing... One breaks through.

Evenly matched as they are, the victor comes down not to strength, but to the details. And in this case, the compressed surface area of nakya's slash pierces through the large repulsive sphere. Deimos braces himself, throwing up his hands in an X-shaped shield and a barrier of gloom, but even then, the space cutter cleaves through most of it in one fell swoop, carving into Deimos' armor and spraying blood across the battlefield.

It was close. If we had just been a few feet closer, i would have overpowered her slash by throwing off her trajectory just a little bit. Gotta keep that in mind next time.

He lands on the rooftop on all fours, his claws digging into the concrete. His body convulses with the electricity running through it. Even with his adaptations, he can feel that there's something more to the attack. If he had to estimate, his current armor is only about 40% effective against slashing attacks made wiith that sword. Which only means he'll just have to keep overcoming his weakness. But he's sensed something else. That wheel and that blade... they aren't possessed of the same void that she is. Which means he can counter them!

The wheel first. It's clearly the more dangerous option. He blitzes forward, sprinting in a wide circle around Nakya and firing bolts of gloom from his hand, before a massive drill-like bone sprouts from his arm, shooting towards the wheel on her back.

Christina quickly jolts awake. Her eyes dart around the room as she scans the area.

“There ya go! Feeling better?”

“I feel less damaged, yes. Thank you.”

Romulus screws Christina’s arms back into their socket, repairs any gashes made by the impact of her fall, and brushes her hair a little. Soon, the android would be back at full capability.

“Perfect!”

@Faruel1998

Romulus sits on a small chair and pulls out a cookie.

“Ehh…I think our part in this war is done, Vidar. Now we can just wait, and do stuff.”

Kane merely snorts in response, quickly shifting to a more upright position held slightly above and in front of his throne. A rotating ring of shimmering air forms behind him, quickly and exponentially increasing in speed and sharpness until it becomes a pure black, like staring into the abyss itself. A halo of primal chaos qi.

"Desolate Chaos Lightning Wings!"

Nine thick bolts of black lightning that crackle with a pale orange light erupt from the primal chaos qi halo, quickly wrapping around themselves and thickening even further as they change shape into vaguely wing-shaped structures placed symmetrically around the halo. With every movement and faint crackle that emanates from them, spatial waves form as the world itself buckles under their power.

"Chaos-Splitting Axe!"

From his arm sprout dozens of sets of seven translucent dragons, though they're clearly very different from before. There is yellow, metallic white, rich black, green, and red, but also that blinding light white and a black that can only be described as deathly. Furthermore, their shape is very differently, looking like miniature versions of Kane himself, sporting his maddened grin and eyes just as the real one does. The alchemy "dragons" form a long, curved handle as they intermingle, slowly condensing into a pallid, heavily translucent black "dragon" that bears an aura of annihilation. It seems to breath out a black flame of primal chaos qi momentarily, which is contained and condensed to form the "blade" of the axe.

With all of this complicated preparation out of the way, Kane's attack is almost disturbingly simplistic: a simple horizontal swing with his axe to meet the incoming holy fire, as his Desolate Chaos Lightning Wings simply beat in the same direction, unleashing a wave that breaks space itself apart into shreds. The axe swing itself is entirely unfazed by this destruction of space as it severs the five phases and splits yin and yang, crushing all things in its wake and reducing them to primal, unstable states that merely perpetuate the destruction.
"Pretty flashy move kid, but it's gonna take more than that to defeat me!"

Arthur lept up at the attack, despite the obvious danger of it. There's no doubt that if he made one wrong move, he would be destroyed in an instant. Once again, he concentrated on feeling to Qi in his enemy and his attacks; knowing the path that they would travel, he devised a new plan.

"Tortoise Ripple: Overdrive!" the corpse shouted out, spinning in mid-air, flinging around hundreds of his air bubbles filled with his life energy at Kane and his dragons; luckily, he had plenty to spare. Enough that he could infuse them with such a great amount of Hamon, their bodies would simply shut down.

But he knew that wouldn't be enough for this....thing. No, if he was going to defeat this invader, he had to pull out all the stocks. Changing his weapon one final time, it became a form that resembled his sword before, but had trails of fire and eletricity swirling all around it. "And for the final touch: Chi You - Sun Sword Armor Form!"

@Torlikoff
The blade did well in slicing into Deimos, it was a good sign, although over reliance on the Musou Isshin would prove to have poor consequences if she only used it, she'd have to mix things up if she hoped to avoid losing due to adaptation, fighting Mahoraga had taught her something similar.

Seeing his attack pattern though, she realizes his goal quickly, it was smart, if one couldn't know every factor in a battle, the logical thing to do was to remove unknowns from the equation where possible. The dharma chakra wheel possessed decent durability in theory, but that didn’t mean she could simply allow attacks to land on it willingly. This left her with a choice, summon Mahoraga now and defend the fully manifested shikigami until it adapted, or defend the wheel now. Both had their pros and their cons, but she couldn’t spend too much time thinking, and so she fell back onto a reliable source of firepower, turning to face the incoming drill rather than letting it come from behind her, Deimos can see the familiar hand sign.

“Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine”

A second domain is deployed, again painting itself into the air and abandoning the idea of a barrier. This normally was for a binding vow which greatly increased its range, but what if she created a second binding vow to reduce its range again? The result is an increase in firepower, and more focused attacks. Rather than indiscriminately targeting everything in 200 meters, by creating a second binding vow, she is able to reduce that 200 meters down to around 100, halving the range and gaining a boon in return, in order to slice through both the gloom attacks, and the drill from the now adapted Deimos.

He’s adapted to Cleave, but with enough increase in output and successive blows, it should at least be possible to push him back and keep him away from the wheel for long enough for it to finish thanks to the sheer force of the impact. If its not, well, I'm not even sure what happens if the wheel breaks when Mahoraga isn't summoned to be completely honest, and I'm not sure I want to be forced to find out.

Last edited:
"Pretty flashy move kid, but it's gonna take more than that to defeat me!"

Arthur lept up at the attack, despite the obvious danger of it. There's no doubt that if he made one wrong move, he would be destroyed in an instant. Once again, he concentrated on feeling to Qi in his enemy and his attacks; knowing the path that they would travel, he devised a new plan.

"Tortoise Ripple: Overdrive!" the corpse shouted out, spinning in mid-air, flinging around hundreds of his air bubbles filled with his life energy at Kane and his dragons; luckily, he had plenty to spare. Enough that he could infuse them with such a great amount of Hamon, their bodies would simply shut down.

But he knew that wouldn't be enough for this....thing. No, if he was going to defeat this invader, he had to pull out all the stocks. Changing his weapon one final time, it became a form that resembled his sword before, but had trails of fire and eletricity swirling all around it. "And for the final touch: Chi You - Sun Sword Armor Form!"
Almost immediately, Arthur runs into a problem. Put simply, there is something fundamentally and horrifically off about this qi. It definitely doesn't actually exist, but it also doesn't not exist. It instead seems to occupy some separate, unexplainable state. He can only intermittedly track it with his Qi Sight and avoid it by instinct, but that doesn't hold out forever, something he only realizes as his left arm and part of his torso painlessly and silently unfolds into nothingness like a piece of burning origami, caught by part of the spatial attack.

As for Kane himself, something odd occurs with him, or more specifically, his Chaos-Splitting Axe. Aside from a woodcutter's axe, he had never touched such a weapon before in his life. Yet, in this new Fuxi body, he feels his mind and body forming new connections at a supernatural rate, speeding him along the track of axe martial arts and even the Axe Dao. His Divine Fuxi Skeleton is a combination of immensely potent martial and dao bones, their confluence producing an effect far greater than the sum of their parts. The handle and blade of the weapon shift in size and shape subtly as this process occurs, as Kane instinctively attunes it to his exponentially growing insight into the weapon.

He swings again, black blades of primordial axe light falling off and speeding ahead of the slash like plum blossums, intercepting and directly severing through many of the hamon bubbles. His slash proper, however, aims downwards, coming down on Arthur and his attack like a mountainous guillotine as the Desolate Chaos Lightning smites the very space between the two to ashes.

Almost immediately, Arthur runs into a problem. Put simply, there is something fundamentally and horrifically off about this qi. It definitely doesn't actually exist, but it also doesn't not exist. It instead seems to occupy some separate, unexplainable state. He can only intermittedly track it with his Qi Sight and avoid it by instinct, but that doesn't hold out forever, something he only realizes as his left arm and part of his torso painlessly and silently unfolds into nothingness like a piece of burning origami, caught by part of the spatial attack.

As for Kane himself, something odd occurs with him, or more specifically, his Chaos-Splitting Axe. Aside from a woodcutter's axe, he had never touched such a weapon before in his life. Yet, in this new Fuxi body, he feels his mind and body forming new connections at a supernatural rate, speeding him along the track of axe martial arts and even the Axe Dao. His Divine Fuxi Skeleton is a combination of immensely potent martial and dao bones, their confluence producing an effect far greater than the sum of their parts. The handle and blade of the weapon shift in size and shape subtly as this process occurs, as Kane instinctively attunes it to his exponentially growing insight into the weapon.

He swings again, black blades of primordial axe light falling off and speeding ahead of the slash like plum blossums, intercepting and directly severing through many of the hamon bubbles. His slash proper, however, aims downwards, coming down on Arthur and his attack like a mountainous guillotine as the Desolate Chaos Lightning smites the very space between the two to ashes.
The blade hit true, slicing Arthur in half completely. He was a bit shocked at first; it had been centuries since someone had beaten him so badly, but for some reason, he didn't mind it all too much anymore. He knew he'd be back soon enough, and definitely get his revenge when the time came.

"Well, guess this is what I get for not conquering enough...I-I'll get you eventually. J-Just wait..." the now slain warlord weakly said to his opponent with the last bit of life he had left.

Kane's expression shifts greatly, suddenly beaming with a smile that would seem genuine were it not for... well, what he looks like and everything else he had done.

"I will await that day."

He speaks with sincerity, suddenly slouching over a few seconds after the holy warlord finally dies.

"Ugh, it seems I've gone a bit too fast for my own good, hehe."

His foundation wasn't exactly unstable before his body transformation, but it wasn't especially stable either. Regression of his bloodline and body into that a Fuxi, combined with restarting his body cultivation before rapidly ascending back to the Gold Skin stage, has made it properly unstable. Of course, that's not to say he would be unable to kill an opponent, its just that he was unlikely to come out of unscathed no matter how careful he was, and it is specially not an irreparable state by any stretch of the imagination.

He quickly uses his Divine Sense to gather the fragments of his spire, fusing them back together into the original structure, as well as constructing a sort of... display coffin for Arthur. While by all rights a complete madman with no regard for the lives of others, Kane does possess some twisted sense of honor and sportsmanship. Whether this is a gesture of genuine respect or a grotesque display of his first victim in this world, not even he can say.

In any case, he quickly places the westmost signifier in Portugal and slowly flies around the rest of the country, placing signifiers and lounging around his flying island, trying to stabilize his foundation as much as possible while digesting his gains.

Aaaand done. All African territory signs hidden and defended. Good.

With her work done for now, the swordswoman builds a small hill around her portal to hide it, before returning to the Nether.

What to do now….~?
Using her Nether-network, the swordswoman arrives back in Poland.

Time to get to work once more. Hide all my signs under a layer of obsidian and dirt! Sneakily~.

May take a bit, but oh well. My Power.

It's 3 AM Seoul's time. Tsuyu and her forces marched into the North Korean territories in this campaign to reunify Korea once and for all. Four signifiers have been placed nationwide to connect the ends of all four vectors on the compass. Or, it seems like she has been expecting less of a tedious hassle to reunify Korea.

"Oh my, it looks like someone has already conquered this entire territory before me. This sucks, well, I guess I'll ask nicely for the sake of my nation."

"Dear the assailant of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, this is the Empress of Latency 《Chou Tsuyu》. Please note you are kindly requested to hand over the territory your dominion has entrenched over; it'll benefit the people of my nation as well as our economy. Thank you for your understanding, if you choose to cooperate then we could form an alliance together and hope for the benefit of both of us."

Tsuyu: "Well then, if this goes successful then the next stop is Japan."

Romulus jolts awake at Vidar suddenly speaking. Cookie crumbs fall onto the floor as she stretches.

“Huh! Uh, sure…”

You see Christina pull out a bottle of whisky, and chug it down. The android watches you from afar, with emotionless eyes.

"Long long time ago, there was a wandering man, he was many contradictory things, a wizard and yet a warrior, a wise man and yet a man of rage, an oathbinder and yet a liar", he told, carving the figurine of a man with a pointed hat and a spear.

"He sought knowledge from everyone, everywhere and everything ... he wanted to know all, so ... he searched a tree that reached everything, its roots the depths of the ground and the branches the vastness of the sky", he continued, carving a tree.

"The wandering man sacrificed everything for the knowledge that the three bestowed, he gave to it one of his eyes, his mind and his body, carving himself in runes, hanging on the branches and impaled with his own spear on its bark for days".

Back