• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

"Those are wise words, because for the wandering man, all that knowledge was soon his demise", Vidarr said.

"He obtained from the tree the knowledge of everything, past, present and future ... especially the future, and he didn't liked it", he said, narrowing his eyes.

"He saw the world scorched and destroyed by two ominous figures, a serpent that surrounded the world and a wolf that could eat the earth and the sky", he told, carving statuettes of a snake and a wolf.

"With this terrible knowledge, he prepared ... and that costed him everything", he added to then starting to carve the figurine of a slim man with wild hairs and horns.

"The wandering man had a brother bond by an oath of blood, he was the trickster for he craved more than anything passions of laughter and mischief", he said.

"The trickster could take many shapes and so his children were many things, the most notable one, a pale lady with two faces ... a colossal snake and a cunning wolf"

"Oh trust me, how much I prayed that the fault of all that could be brought to the trickster for he was always blamed for everything, but unfortunately this story isn't that for he lit the spark of the end, but not the one who brought demise to all", he said, starting to carve another statuette.

"The wandering man discovered the monstrous childrens of his brother, and he shunned them, imprisoning the pale lady in a cold and dead land, the snake in the depths of the oceans and the wolf chained in a cave, only one person was allowed to bring him food, the valorous warrior ... his only friend", he said, showing the statuette with a warrior with long hair, a sword and shield.

"An inspiration, the valorous warrior was wise, strong and right, so much that when the chains on the wolf started to break and the wandering man created an unbreakable one to trick the wolf to unbind from it, the valorous warrior as a gesture of faith put his arm on the jaws of the wolf as his condition was to snap it out if the wanderer tricked him", he said to then taking the statuette of the warrior and breaking the arm.

"Unfortunately, the wandering man as I said, was a liar"

"Well, good to know since this story is reaching the end", he said, carving the statuette of a charming and beautiful man.

"He was the child of light, loved by all, so much so that his mother used a spell to protect him from everything ... except one thing, a green plant with sharp leaves", he said.

"During a festival, the trickster planned a prank on the child of light, he made him eat that plant ... and he died, marking the start of the end of the world, as the wandering man predicted"

Vidarr smiled gently, carving two last figurines.

"When the world ended and the serpent and the wolf broke free, they sought vengeance, the former fell on battle against the thunderer who died few steps after, one of the wandering man's sons, while the latter realized that he brought his own demise when the wolf was eating him whole , he said to then placing the last statuette, one of himself.

"And the last son of the wandering man, the silent avenger with the heart full of sorrow and hatred killed the wolf ... and realized that after vengeance, he had nothing left", he said with a sad tone to then placing the statuette on Romulus lap.

"Sleep well warrior, dreams of peace and not betrayal", he murmured to then crossing his arms and closing is eyes, guarding her sleep.

Using her Nether-network, the swordswoman arrives back in Poland.

Time to get to work once more. Hide all my signs under a layer of obsidian and dirt! Sneakily~.

May take a bit, but oh well. My Power.
Aaaaand there we go! Enough time has passed once more, and all those little sword-signs are hidden and defended. Neat.

Hm.

What to do now....?

@Setsuna_tenma @Hl3_or_bust @Da3ggman

It seemed that Kane had engaged in combat with the Spanish Warlord. Aster didn't really know much about either, but she had sensed that Kane is quite powerful. He shouldn't be in dire need of assistance. As such she took a detour and quickly replaced both the western and southern signifiers of France with her own before continuing on her way towards Kane. Since she came across the northern signifier of Spain she went ahead and replaced that one as well.

Kane could perhaps feel a presence in Spain approaching him at dozens of times the speed of sound far above the ground, which was remarkable since the presence seemed only somewhat greater than that of a normal human.

Last edited:
It's 3 AM Seoul's time. Tsuyu and her forces marched into the North Korean territories in this campaign to reunify Korea once and for all. Four signifiers have been placed nationwide to connect the ends of all four vectors on the compass. Or, it seems like she has been expecting less of a tedious hassle to reunify Korea.

"Oh my, it looks like someone has already conquered this entire territory before me. This sucks, well, I guess I'll ask nicely for the sake of my nation."

"Dear the assailant of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, this is the Empress of Latency 《Chou Tsuyu》. Please note you are kindly requested to hand over the territory your dominion has entrenched over; it'll benefit the people of my nation as well as our economy. Thank you for your understanding, if you choose to cooperate then we could form an alliance together and hope for the benefit of both of us."

Tsuyu: "Well then, if this goes successful then the next stop is Japan."
The invading forces would be stopped by a wall of colossal titans before any signifiers could be placed.

"I'm not an assailant. I'm these people's savior..." refutes a winged clone of Zlata, descending to meet her new rival.

"But you must be the new Warlord of South Korea? I don't know why my own territory spawned a new Warlord, especially with such terrible timing, but I'd rather not have to kill you... Sure, we can make a deal! If you help me deal with the bastards threatening me, I'll let you have North Korea."

Though she wears a mask of enthusiasm, it's clear that the Warlord is mentally worn out, and could break at any second.

The invading forces would be stopped by a wall of colossal titans before any signifiers could be placed.

"I'm not an assailant. I'm these people's savior..." refutes a winged clone of Zlata, descending to meet her new rival.

"But you must be the new Warlord of South Korea? I don't know why my own territory spawned a new Warlord, especially with such terrible timing, but I'd rather not have to kill you... Sure, we can make a deal! If you help me deal with the bastards threatening me, I'll let you have North Korea."

Though she wears a mask of enthusiasm, it's clear that the Warlord is mentally worn out, and could break at any second.
Very well then. where should we start then, friend? I’ll help you fend the enemy if you make way for my forced.”

Chou Tsuyu inform her army that we’ll be having a peace treaty, that Zlata has agreed with letting us expand our sovereignty upon North Korea. Most of them agreed, however for the extremely fewer ones who only look forward to bloodshed, deserted the army and god knows where they’re AWOLing to.

Kane, or rather another human clone he quickly molded, as he dissipated his earlier one for aesthetic purposes, as his true Fuxi self goes into seclusion except for when it needs to place signifiers, enters the northern reaches of Spain, heading south-east. Navassa had already toured around Portugal enough for him to fully claim the country, and the west and north signifiers for Spain were relatively close, so they were quickly grabbed as well.

Currently, he watches the Deathgale Colgeras chained to the front of his island, the storm surrounding it having dissipated somewhat, as they approach a large city. The center Colgera rears back before unleashing a massive, continuous gust of black wind from its mouth, quickly spreading out over miles of nature and the city as a whole before dissipating a few moments later. The black wind, having absorbed the warmth and lifeforce of everything it touches while trapping the souls of the deceased to empower itself, reduced everything it touched to desiccated corpses and loose silt. Yet, Kane grumbles.

"This mixture is a failure. It's too potent, it kills everything it touches before it has any chance to spread and cause long-term damage. I could cause more a greater depth of destruction with my alchemy dragons."

Still, the sheer scale and efficiency these Deathgale Colgeras act on with is something he finds useful. As the island of Navassa passes over the corpse of a city, thousands of metalmind fuxi descend on the relatively undamaged structures, devouring the metals they are composed of directly. Most buildings are consumed so quickly that they barely have a chance to fall, and there is a notable lack of the sounds of collapse as even the falling debris is recycled. As Navassa finally leaves the city in its wake, all that is left is various blocky patches of concrete and lifeless silt.
@Setsuna_tenma @Hl3_or_bust @Da3ggman

It seemed that Kane had engaged in combat with the Spanish Warlord. Aster didn't really know much about either, but she had sensed that Kane is quite powerful. He shouldn't be in dire need of assistance. As such she took a detour and quickly replaced both the western and southern signifiers of France with her own before continuing on her way towards Kane. Since she came across the northern signifier of Spain she went ahead and replaced that one as well.

Kane could perhaps feel a presence in Spain approaching him at dozens of times the speed of sound far above the ground, which was remarkable since the presence seemed only somewhat greater than that of a normal human.
"Hm? I wonder who this is?"

Kane muses to himself, his Divine Sense quickly spreading over in the direction of the incoming presence.

"Ah, Aster? What brings you to this proverbial neck of the woods?"

He asks, the sound being projected to near Aster.

@Hl3_or_bust

As Aster neared Kane, she sees the devastated city behind him and immediately realizes that this wasn't the result of simple destruction. It was a bit more thorough than that. Out of curiosity she focuses her photons on it, analyzing anything they come into contact with.

"Ah, Aster? What brings you to this proverbial neck of the woods?"

He asks, the sound being projected to near Aster.

Aster faces Kane and projects sound back to him, "I see that you've already defeated the Spanish Warlord. Nice job. Anyway, not much was happening near my territory and no one was present to defend Romania, so I decided to rendezvous with you. What were you planning to do from here?" she sounds somewhat bored.

@Hl3_or_bust

As Aster neared Kane, she sees the devastated city behind him and immediately realizes that this wasn't the result of simple destruction. It was a bit more thorough than that. Out of curiosity she focuses her photons on it, analyzing anything they come into contact with.

Aster faces Kane and projects sound back to him, "I see that you've already defeated the Spanish Warlord. Nice job. Anyway, not much was happening near my territory and no one was present to defend Romania, so I decided to rendezvous with you. What were you planning to do from here?" she sounds somewhat bored.
Aster's analysis returns some... disconcerting results. The area is basically wiped flat, leaving only flat plains of concrete and desolated, lifeless nature occasionally littered with small amounts of debris. No bomb could do this, as that would obviously leave a crater, but even she'd be hard-pressed to simply... erase a city this cleanly.

"Ah, I see. My initial plan was to finish claiming this country before linking up with you and whoever else was in Europe to take on some of Zlata's more western territories."

Kane responds, projecting his voice yet again as Navassa continues in the south-easterly direction.

Aster's analysis returns some... disconcerting results. The area is basically wiped flat, leaving only flat plains of concrete and desolated, lifeless nature occasionally littered with small amounts of debris. No bomb could do this, as that would obviously leave a crater, but even she'd be hard-pressed to simply... erase a city this cleanly.

"Ah, I see. My initial plan was to finish claiming this country before linking up with you and whoever else was in Europe to take on some of Zlata's more western territories."

Kane responds, projecting his voice yet again as Navassa continues in the south-easterly direction.

"Magnificent! It's a work of art. Seems like other Warlords really do hold a lot of potential. I knew it was a good idea to join this game!" Aster smiles to herself.

She nods at Kane's reply as they continue their discussion through unconventional communication, "Hm, that works for me. Vidarr should be helping out Romulus with neutralizing the nuclear bombardment. I don't know when he can join us. I was about to take France from one of Zlata's allies. How fast can your island fly?"

"Magnificent! It's a work of art. Seems like other Warlords really do hold a lot of potential. I knew it was a good idea to join this game!" Aster smiles to herself.

She nods at Kane's reply as they continue their discussion through unconventional communication, "Hm, that works for me. Vidarr should be helping out Romulus with neutralizing the nuclear bombardment. I don't know when he can join us. I was about to take France from one of Zlata's allies. How fast can your island fly?"
"Ah, so that's what all those fireworks were."

Kane remarks before continuing.

"As for your question, only twenty to thirty percent higher than the speed of sound. Any faster and it'd have issues stopping, and while I could fix that, it'd take time we don't quite have at the moment. Any reason you ask?"

"Ah, so that's what all those fireworks were."

Kane remarks before continuing.

"As for your question, only twenty to thirty percent higher than the speed of sound. Any faster and it'd have issues stopping, and while I could fix that, it'd take time we don't quite have at the moment. Any reason you ask?"

Aster puts her hand on her chin, "I see...my intent is to first fully claim France and to get back to you after that. I could take measures to temporarily remove this issue for the sake of faster travel. If you'd rather not let another touch your works, I'm fine going ahead to Zlata's territory alone for now." she proposes.

Aster puts her hand on her chin, "I see...my intent is to first fully claim France and to get back to you after that. I could take measures to temporarily remove this issue for the sake of faster travel. If you'd rather not let another touch your works, I'm fine going ahead to Zlata's territory alone for now." she proposes.
Kane nods.

"That works perfectly fine for me, though I would warn you to be careful. We have not yet been able to ascertain what she did to her territory, so one should tread carefully."

Bardock would start personally training his highest soldiers. The ones that showed the most amount of progress, and in there he gave them... part of his Ki. Powering them up further with godly energy. Training one and one sparring, albeit Bardock had to hold back a fair bit it was still helping both him and his armies to grow stronger.

The Saiyan Warrior was still getting used to this godly power. Breathing in, but this was gonna be permanent... it was too much of a risk to let this godly power slip away. He will remain with this firey aura and red hair and eyes. He's now the... Saiyan God of legend.

Aaaaand there we go! Enough time has passed once more, and all those little sword-signs are hidden and defended. Neat.

Hm.

What to do now....?
Ah, so that’s what to do now.

Acquire more power.

Looking at the coordinates on her map, the swordswoman returns back to the Nether and starts to quickly track her way through, onwards to a new location.

Kane nods.

"That works perfectly fine for me, though I would warn you to be careful. We have not yet been able to ascertain what she did to her territory, so one should tread carefully."

"I know. It was difficult to ascertain much about her territory with a wall giants standing in the way. Oh yeah, it's not worth killing those by the way. They'll just respawn, likely until Zlata is dead. Perhaps incapacitation is possible, but that's too time consuming. Anyway, I'll see you again soon." Aster says before rocketing off towards her own territory.

"I figured as much."

Kane replies before Aster leaves, smirking slightly and thinking to himself.

"Hm, the titans shouldn't pose much threat to me, even accounting for appropriately sized projectiles they may wield. What concerns me is the change to her territory, though there isn't much to be done about that until I get there in person..."

On that note, he realizes that Navassa is now within only a few kilometers of the south signifier, which his fuxi body quickly places before returning to its prior, hidden position, seemingly "swimming" through the solid matter of the island and air, moving far more fluidly than a normal cultivator flying. With that, the flying island changes course for the final signifier location.

Defender pulls out a small chest, before...
Alex
Yes Leon?
It seems the coalition started fighting Zlata and her allies, we have officially lost count of the number of nuclear weapons fired.
Have they hit yet?
No, thankfully I think all of them were stopped.
I don't really know how to help you then

wait I have an idea! So I tried using my magic to find what caused me and the other warlords show up here and some group call the "Admin" is responsible and supposed anyone I told this to would believe me.

That's going to take me a bit to fully process but how does that help
Apparently they are betting on the world not surviving long enough for anyone to conquer it and that something exciting happens if someone actually conquers it, I bet a majority of Warlords would be willing to deescalate if they knew so maybe we can try setting up a broadcast.
I'll see what I can do, bye

"I'm sealed, however I'm still collecting data, either way, I'll be able to get out in a while, I have some troops outside and I can redirect them to where you think necessary"
(when my Charge recharges)
"I trust your judgment regarding the troops. Are you capable of teleporting me right now? Please send me to Deimos. It's crucial that I defeat him right away!"

@Paul_Frank

"Nakya! I'm on my way! Just try to survive! Don't do anything risky until I arrive!"

"I trust your judgment regarding the troops. Are you capable of teleporting me right now? Please send me to Deimos. It's crucial that I defeat him right away!"

@Paul_Frank

"Nakya! I'm on my way! Just try to survive! Don't do anything risky until I arrive!"
"Yes" he say, while do it, in a yellow-white, Ztala is 100 meters away from both, just as a precaution

@Edwellken

The moment Zlata suggests that, she can feel an overwhelming killing intent, enough to make her second guess her course or action before Nakya even answers, responding through their communicator.

"Don't think about it, if you interfere, I'll crush your entire side myself, I swear it."

Last edited:
Deimos' initial push is halted as nakya once again manifests Malevolent shrine. While he initially seems confident in his ability to break through, he realizes quickly that the power inside Cleave is concentrated far more, and even though the attacks fail yo break through his armor, they do shred it to bits, pieces of bone flying as Deimos is blasted backwards, pushed repeatedly by the constant cutting.

"Nnrgh... Not good enough!"

He puts his arms forward, and his fingers shift to generate a thick conical shield of bone that the attacks begin to slide off of. Gloom erupts from his back as he pushes forward against the hail of slashes, each step coming with greater strength and ease as the consecutive attacks become less and less effective over time.

And then Nakya unleashes that horrid killing intent. Deimos, not being that far away, takes the brunt of it, and even he's taken aback by the sheer intensity of it, stopping his forward push and (assuming Malevolent Shrine stops activating when she does so) standing up, hand on the back of his head. "Damn... What's got you so angry all of a sudden? I thought we were having fun."

@Torlikoff

The killing intent subsides as Zlata agreed to not interfere, with Malevolent Shrine down now, Nakya focuses again on Deimos.

"Apologies, someone thought it would be a good tactical idea to interfere in our clash, but I don't really care about this war so I sent them off. I'm ready to continue whenever you are." She responds, grabbing her blade which had been allowed to float besides her while she cast the domain previously

The wheel turns again, making it clear that it turning seems to be more a matter of time rather than any direct action taken by any involved party.

It seems like even that version of Malevolent Shrine can be adapted to, it looks like increasing its power does allow it to work temporarily at least though, in a pinch reducing it even further might help.

“Okay.”

The calling card has been planted in Fiji.
"Sorry, I didn't catch your name. I'm Zlata! Also, here, take this! It'll help you communicate with our side."

Clone Zlata produces a Connect-tek device and hands it to the new Warlord.

"Well" he say while teleport her to face Rom and Vidarr
@ThisThingisReallyBroken @Faruel1998

Zlata suddenly appears across from you, giving a contemptuous look.

"Oh? Two in one, convenient."

With Yog manifest behind her, she raises an arm forward: pointed at the two.

"Inferno!"

A large pillar of fire erupts from directly below the two, engulfing the area in flames.

"Not like they'd last, unless it was Zlata herself or something," The demon king chuckles. He holds an arm forward, less in a gesture of attack and more one of offer. "I like you. How about I make you my woman? Rom could use a mother, after all. I think she'd get a kick out of someone who's as good at blowing shit up as she is."

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name. I'm Zlata! Also, here, take this! It'll help you communicate with our side."

“Lovely, works really well. I’ll be on your six.”

Successful alliance as it seems, Tsuyu will be waiting for the good news to take over Korea. Meanwhile Tsuyu heads to Japan with another few battalions of her forces on ship.

“So, what do we have here.”

Tsuyu asks the citizens of Japan if they’re okay with her taking over the country.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken @Faruel1998

Zlata suddenly appears across from you, giving a contemptuous look.

"Oh? Two in one, convenient."

With Yog manifest behind her, she raises an arm forward: pointed at the two.

"Inferno!"

A large pillar of fire erupts from directly below the two, engulfing the area in flames.

The fire doesn't fazes Vidarr, quite the opposite.

The pillars of fire are easily put out though sheer absolute zero cold.

Back