• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@Torlikoff

"Ummm."

Nakya is taken aback, unsure how to respond for a moment.

"I'm not sure that'd work out, I want to destroy everything afterall, hard to have a partner or adopt a child with that in mind."

"Indeed so. In fact, let's head right to Egypt, that will make the perfect place for the rematch."

And so they go, flying all the way to Egypt!

@Rakih_Elyan

Two warlords enter into your territory, what will you do?

Two Warlords has arrived at Egypt, and those two are the same ones that I fought before.

I see.

Throwing away my breath, I picked up Desire.

"There is a slight change in our plan." I tell my eternity sword. "We need to fight these guys, our ascension can be postponed."

[10 charges used, Level 8 white magic]

"Archangel Transformation."

Intense light burst from my body, a metallic blade-like wing appears floating behind me.

Crown of light shines above my head, signifying my transformation to become an archangel.

"Shell V, Protect V, Barrier, Magical Barrier."

Six layer of physical and magical defense cover my body.

"Reflect."

A spell that reflects a spell that thrown at me, not useful against an effect and AOE attack.

"Mage Armor, Magic Vestment, Vestment of Champions, Litany of Defense."

A tangible forcefield surrounded my armor, enhancing them and making them even tougher, giving me even further protection. While Litany of Defense double the Armor protection.

"Null Status Effect: Poison, Null Status Effect: Disease, Null Status Effect: Cursed, Bar-Status."

Three orbs appears around me as they represent status effect that will be nullified upon affecting me. While Bar-Status raise my resistance against status effect.

"Auto-heal, Regen IV, Auto-revive."

Auto-heal will heal me every time I got hurt, Regen will constantly regenerate my body while Auto-revive will instantly revive me the moment I die.

"All Encompassing Wind Armor."

Wind howled around me- filling my mana, increasing my overall speed. The field of wind around me will deflect any small projectiles, blown away melee attacker and protect me from harmful gaseous substance.

"Holy Mantle."

A shimmering mantle of light shroud me. Giving me more protection.

"Greater Bar-Elements, Elemental Resistance, Endure Elements, Element Null: Fire."

I raised my overall resistance to elements attack, while Element Null: Fire nullify a single fire attack from my enemies.

"Guidance."

My mind is touched with divine guidance.

"Haste, Grace, Greater Increase Grace, Greater Increase Strength, Greater Increase Endurance, Greater Increase Wisdom, Greater Increase Cunning."

My overall power are increasing greatly. I feel my magic are more efficient and stronger, I became more dexterous and faster, I became more durable and I think- now I can lob a house at someone with my current strength.

"Weapon Storm."

I pulled in Desire mana as another replica of him appears on my other hand, dual wielding both swords.

"Heroism, Bravery."

Great Bravery and heroic thought fill my mind, intending to end the fight with an unbreakable will.

"True Precognition, True Sight."

My eyes peer into the future itself, as nothing can hide from my sight. No amount of invisibility, illusion and trickery can trick me.

"Particulate Form."

Countless amount of mana particles that constructed my body began to separating for a while before reconnecting as a whole

"Bless Weapon, Enlight III, Sun Metal, Greater Magic Weapon, Holy Sword, Lead Weapon."

Light began to burst from both of my weapon, holy flames surrounded their blades. And it feels like both sword are heavier now.

"Dimensional Blade."

Both of my blades now can cut through dimensions- as Desire roar when I swing him forward, rupturing the space in front of me.

"Awaken Self."

A gem appears beside me, it will restore my intelligence, consciousness and volition should I lost them.

Turning my sight into the sky- I flew. Hundred times faster than before.

As I arrive at Egypt-

"Two Warlords are invading Egypt, your help will be pretty much appreciated." I answer Fin questions as I stare at the two Warlords.

"Spell Repeater."

I cast all spell that I just casted to Fin.

"The true power of a White Mage shine when he fought with his allies." I raise one of my sword to the invading warlords. "Shall we fight?"

Last edited:
Zlata's vision suddenly appears obscured by swirls of flowers appearing in her vision, as a pleasant smell fills her senses, like a garden. It buys only seconds, but in a rush of shadows, Astaroth, Asmodeus, and Malphas appear before the two warlords.

"Vassals of our lord," The crow demon draws two shadowflame knives. "Allow us to assist you int his battle, even if it's a hopeless one. We will not go gentle into this good night."

Around Zlata, several vault doors open up, from which storms of missiles shoot through, courtesy of Astaroth's cannons.

Having flown across the ocean to a point where the night has just begun.
What a horrible night to have a curse
Defender would grin if they could as before them rushes a giant metallic monster. Defender points sending a magic missile at each of the eyes, before shielding a purple laser, and teleports from a bunch of red lazers and a comparatively slow green fireball and up to a bomb they use a perfect shield to reflect back at the Mechdusa. Suddenly the prime Vice lunges at them which they barely dodge. The skull grows spikes and charges at Defender alongside the green eyeball as who teleports away and activates the reflector power countering a volley of projectiles greatly damaging it's arms and spine before breaking. Dazed Defender falls into the sea below as probes are released from the spine. For a time Defender is helpless, the probes unleashed a volley of lazers at them before the Prime Saw cuts thru their chest plate.

Ah, so that’s what to do now.

Acquire more power.

Looking at the coordinates on her map, the swordswoman returns back to the Nether and starts to quickly track her way through, onwards to a new location.
And with her treck done, the swordswoman arrives in the right coordinates in the Nether. She places another portal down, and enters….

——————————

Welcome to Angola. Let’s get this started. Pickaxe in hand, she starts to rush towards the top left corner of the nation.

@Faruel

Romulus snaps awake quickly as she hears the commotion of the battle. A deep sense of dread fills her stomach as her danger senses go off. It’s Zlata. The very woman who her Papa warned about, knocking on the door.

“Vidar! Christina! Run!”

She quickly throws a time-slow bomb, opens a portal to the moon, and sends both Vidar and Christina back to her base. Afterwards, she uses a purple pentagram to seal the portal shut. Her heart races as she faces Zlata alone.

@Torlikoff

Romulus notices the demonic trio, and waves at them.

“Wow! You guys are actually helping me! I thought I would just die alone here…”

Romulus regains her confidence as she’s backed up by her Papa’s forces.

@Edwellken

A big, wicked grin grows on Romulus’s face. She quickly takes out two vials of seratonin and drinks it. Her strength increases by 10x, and for a brief moment, she becomes invulnerable to all physical attacks.

“…Zlata…Papa’s greatest enemy came to her own coffin, huh? Well, guess what. I’m gonna tear that pretty little head off and make it his Christina’s present. After that, I’ll play jump rope with your intestines….”

She flies towards you and attempts to slash open your stomach with her chainsaw.

“DIE! FOR PAPAAAAAAAAA!”

Last edited:
@Torlikoff @ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Heat Riser!" Zlata casts. Amplifying her Persona's abilities with her own Magic, her speed, attack, and durability are increased by a factor of 3x. Using this burst of agility, she boosts past the missiles and into the air, before doing a graceful aerial somersault over Romulus and stopping behind her.

Tch! One got away... She looks extremely annoyed, but the visage of pure contempt persists.

"Magarudyne!"

An immense gale of roaring winds erupts from Zlata, engulfing the battlefield. These storms are meant to toss her enemies around as much as they are to shred them to bits.

@Setsuna_tenma @Hl3_or_bust @Da3ggman

It seemed that Kane had engaged in combat with the Spanish Warlord. Aster didn't really know much about either, but she had sensed that Kane is quite powerful. He shouldn't be in dire need of assistance. As such she took a detour and quickly replaced both the western and southern signifiers of France with her own before continuing on her way towards Kane. Since she came across the northern signifier of Spain she went ahead and replaced that one as well.

Kane could perhaps feel a presence in Spain approaching him at dozens of times the speed of sound far above the ground, which was remarkable since the presence seemed only somewhat greater than that of a normal human.
"Who the **** is that." he said annoyed at the lose of the signifier and preparing to go back to france to restore his signifiers

@Greenland

The research lab within the castle would be able to detech the chaos happening just outside the walls of the castle, and enter into red allert mode.

First off critical data, specimen and processed parts would be gathered, and teleported away. Cannot risk to lose important things, as there's high chances that the pallace itself will fall.

Then after, a plan to help the fighting effort would begin to be made. They don't have enough biomaterial on hand to be to contribute directly to the fight,ing, but they may be able to do so indirectly, provide crucial support.

This for now will manifest in mole-like beings, able of advanced camouflage and incredibly fast bursts of movement, who will deliever healing, buffing and for the demons, fresh human blood.

Now, if they find a way to contact the demon running the portals, these crustaceans will be able to be placed down directly where needed, but otherwise they will need a bit to get in proper position to help, for they will need to dig their way to avoid being splatted.

@Rakih_Elyan @Setsuna_tenma

As soon as the man arrives, he would notice a very different aura coming from Yorsha, something profundely different being now present in the warlord. His presence is overwhelming, his future unseable and no information being able to be read from his body.

Seems the white mage wasn't the only one to get himself upgraded.

"So we meet once again at last, you will regret your choice of following that simpleton of Zlata, that mad woman!"

Yorsha states to the two opponents, readying, energy and magic gathering within his hands.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

A small tentril shoot out from Yorsha unto Alfonso, a biological signal traveling through it and directly into the latters brain.

"That man, I can feel he powered up massivelly, be on your guard."

@Africa

The clone of Yorsha there would be in the process of repairing the damage caused by the saiyan, rebuilding the destruction caused and providing healing to the wounded.

He keeps his mind sharp though, and his eyesight as well, worried that the destroyer may return. He did seem like the man that would do so.

His army, well, the part that didn't didn't die in the conflict/wasn't in the actual fight, would be defending another signifier point, split between the two next to his territory.

The batch of new supersoldiers should be ready soon though, so keeping his already existing army there shouldn't be too much of an issue... hopefully

@Junkoposter

As the digs through the ground, smashing through the first with her pickaxe, her mining would sent almost imperceptible waves of sound through the earth. Waves that a normal human, even close, would handly be able to notice, but something that a being that relies not on sight, but vibrations to move, would very much be able to hear.

And something, deep below the earth, definitelly heard her. The sound of rock fracturing and breaking, as something is rapidly digging its way to her.

Last edited:
@Overlord775

The swordswoman frowns, hopping up and placing a lava bucket below her before placing a block to stand on.

She instantly starts blocking upwards at max speed, throwing down and an Ender Chest as she gets to the surface. She dumps all of the important stuff inside before mining it away, chugging an Invisibility Potion with her free hand.

Troublesome… of course someone would lay a trap.

@Greenland

The research lab within the castle would be able to detech the chaos happening just outside the walls of the castle, and enter into red allert mode.

First off critical data, specimen and processed parts would be gathered, and teleported away. Cannot risk to lose important things, as there's high chances that the pallace itself will fall.

Then after, a plan to help the fighting effort would begin to be made. They don't have enough biomaterial on hand to be to contribute directly to the fight,ing, but they may be able to do so indirectly, provide crucial support.

This for now will manifest in mole-like beings, able of advanced camouflage and incredibly fast bursts of movement, who will deliever healing, buffing and for the demons, fresh human blood.

Now, if they find a way to contact the demon running the portals, these crustaceans will be able to be placed down directly where needed, but otherwise they will need a bit to get in proper position to help, for they will need to dig their way to avoid being splatted.

As soon as the man arrives, he would notice a very different aura coming from Yorsha, something profundely different being now present in the warlord. His presence is overwhelming, his future unseable and no information being able to be read from his body.

"So we meet once again at last, you will regret your choice of following that simpleton of Zlata, that mad woman!"

Yorsha states to the two opponents, readying, energy and magic gathering within his hands.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

A small tentril shoot out from Yorsha unto Alfonso, a biological signal traveling through it and directly into the latters brain.

@Africa

The clone of Yorsha there would be in the process of repairing the damage caused by the saiyan, rebuilding the destruction caused and providing healing to the wounded.

He keeps his mind sharp though, and his eyesight as well, worried that the destroyer may return. He did seem like the man that would do so.

His army, well, the part that didn't didn't die in the conflict/wasn't in the actual fight, would be defending another signifier point, one next to his territory.

The batch of new supersoldiers should be ready soon though, so keeping his already existing army there shouldn't be too much of an issue... hopefully

@Junkoposter

As the digs through the ground, smashing through the first with her pickaxe, her mining would sent almost imperceptible waves of sound through the earth. Waves that a normal human, even close, would handly be able to notice, but something that a being that relies not on sight, but vibrations to move, would very much be able to hear.

And something, deep below the earth, definitelly heard her. The sound of rock fracturing and breaking, as something is rapidly digging its way to her.
"Who are you?" he asked.
[please actually read the post, the tendril wasn't for you, nor even headed in your general direction]
OK deleted the post

Before and after placing the final signifier on the east coast of Spain, Kain's true, Fuxi body is hidden deep within the island fortress of Navassa. Desolate Chaos Lightning endlessly forms around him before being funneled towards his abdomen, which is visibly wrapped in many layers of complex, pale orange runes. This is his new Desolate Chaos Lightning Heavenly Furnace Scripture, a technique he created while inspired by the mythological origins of the Fuxi race. According to legends, after Huaxu and Lei Zhe, primordial beings representing primal yin and primal yang and the progenitors of their own races, met, they produced the first Fuxi, the Sui Sovereign. While little is truly known about this powerful figure, it was said that they created and utilized abilities that were the basis for all future cultivation. Bold and harsh, they were at once brutish yet profound, the result of a being strong enough to weather the primordial chaos with its bodily strength alone desiring yet further power. It was said that the Sui Sovereign often lived landscapes composed entirely of Desolate Chaos Lightning, the first ripples of power that naturally emanated from the Hundun state of the universe, and even consumed it. While Tribulation Lightning bares certain qualities that make comparison between the two difficult, it is not an exaggeration to say that in terms of raw power, it is like comparing a firecracker to a star.

This technique that Kane is using is something he created with this legend in mind, drawing the Desolate Chaos Lightning into his stomach and smiting it into raw energy to refine his body in a manner akin to a blast furnace. As this lightning is the progenitor of what would eventually become Tribulation Lightning, it also serves to stabilize his foundation greatly, though he instead runs into an unrelated issue with his Undying Live Forever Codex. Specifically, he feels as if it is somehow incomplete when he looks upon it now. Of course, this is distinct from it simply being incompatible with him, something he was easily able to account for without any issues resulting from it. Instead, it feels as if trying to move on to Undying Heavenly King from Undying Skin at the Gold Skin stage is skipping a part of the process. It takes Kane an amount of time that will definitely embarrass him in the future to understand what the issue is.

"Ah, I see. While scales and skin are comparable in function, there is a disconnect between my bodily state and what the Gold Skin stage seeks to achieve. Fuxi scales are harder than any form of gold, so I should be able to extend the Undying Skin volume into something of the sort..."

It seems obvious in retrospect, but frankly that could apply to most enlightenments attained during the process of cultivation. In any case, he quickly remedies the issue, and with his Desolate Chaos Lightning Heavenly Furnace Scripture, he almost instantly bulldozes through the Undying Divine Scale stage, the fifth stage of Undying Skin he created. Thankfully, he doesn't feel such a disconnect with the Undying Heavenly King volume, and his foundation is no less stable from the endeavor. The already oppressive power of his scales seems to be excited by this turn of events, the peach-colored runes that cover them multiplying in number and flickering with substantial violence, reflecting the incoming lightning in even greater and more profound detail than before. Kane cannot help but smirk as he silently continues his cultivation, the isolated cave room endlessly sparking with growing pale orange lightning with a Fuxi sitting coiled up in its center.

Using dimensional door Defender teleports out of the water which leaks from their body. "Sandbag." Defender says a masochistic sandbag appears next to Mechdusa who tries killing it ineffective. Defender activates Auto-Recovery and Health Recovery to restore their binding magic and some scratch damage. Soon however the probes start firing at them which this time they counter with the reflector arm technique. The sandbag disappears and Mechdusa starts go after Defender again. "Timer, Lightning bolt, Metal box!" Defender says as a lightning bolt and timer appear int Defender's hands shrinking and slowing time for the Mechdusa as it rams into a metal box turning it's red lights to be covered in metal. Activating evershield Defender crosses their arms and stares silently as repeated volleys of magic missiles destroy all four of it's arms before it fully recovers from the status effects they received. Defender flies away activating robo burns to ensure they keep their distance after evershield deactivates.

Arthur woke up in the capitol of Morocco, back in his armor, and now in one piece. A million thoughts raced through his head: how many innocents he failed to protect; how many lives were lost; how dissapointed his Lord and his lover would be in him due to his failure. However, only one thing came out of his mouth.

"God dammit....I need some real help."

@Edwellken

He got a new phone quickly from the president, and tentitively dialed in that all too familiar number.

Alfonso grimaced, his smile shifting into a slightly annoyed frown as he felt the plant dig into his body. Slowly, he stood up upon his cloud, idly lifting his wooden sword with one hand.

"That little prick next to him tried to mess with my turf in Tunisia. Based on his...performance against my little Reaper, he's no pushover, but he should be the weaker link."

As defender flies away firing magic missiles fly at Retinazer, thankful for their 360° vision. Soon the red eye's disguise is discarded. Defender laughs happily as they stop their ascend and start to descend careful to avoid the lasers but is hit by a fireball they barely notice. Falling to the point they are below the titan they shoot a pair of magic missiles that destroys Retinazer.

Suddenly the world around them becomes grey scale and they start to glow.
Final smash 100% charged two uses available
"Na that would be a cop out." Defender says casting magic missile again this time at Spazmatism who sheds their disguise.
Must have reflected some stuff back at them before.
*Running out of ways to describe magic missile so minor time skip
The remaining twin is destroyed and a bag falls from where it was destroyed. Defender teleports to catch it using pay back then Devils pact gaining a massive boost to their next hit but it is unlikely they can take one themself. Teleporting to Skeletron prime's head they swing the bag down on to it destroying the skull, the two probes connected to it, and the Destroyer's head ending the fight. Thankful getting lucky with vampire and healing the damage given by devil's pact allowing them to safety collect the rest of their rewards.

Yorsha states, readying, energy and magic gathering within his hands.
@Overlord775 @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch @Setsuna_tenma

I stare at him impassively.

"Zlata is indeed- you can say a mad woman, but I followed her because of her Ideal, not because how crazy she is."

"Deshell III, Deprotect III."

I lowered both of their magic and physical defense.

"Dimensional Lock."

I locked the space all around the battlefield, preventing any teleportation inside.

"Holy Explosion!"

My voices rang across the battlefield as both warlords are being engulfed by explosion- piercing their already negligible defense.

Last edited:
@Overlord775 @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch @Setsuna_tenma

I stare at him impassively.

"Zlata is indeed- you can say a mad woman, but I followed her because of her Ideal, not because how crazy she is."

"Deshell III, Deprotect III."

I lowered both of their magic and physical defense.

"Dimensional Lock."

I locked the space all around the battlefield, preventing any teleportation inside.

"Holy Explosion!"

My voices rang across the battlefield as both warlords are being engulfed by explosion- piercing their already negligible defense.
"Well, time to fight, I guess." he said as he joined the fight against yorsha, using runes of explosions

The swordswoman frowns, hopping up and placing a lava bucket below her before placing a block to stand on.

She instantly starts blocking upwards at max speed, throwing down and an Ender Chest as she gets to the surface. She dumps all of the important stuff inside before mining it away, chugging an Invisibility Potion with her free hand.

Troublesome… of course someone would lay a trap.

As the swordswoman emerges from the ground, she would find herself in an open field, cleared out of obstructions entirely.

The sound of allarm sirens blares, the entire places being on red allert, the combat forces of the place mobilizing.

All around her enemies, on the ground purple humanoid beings and beasts with exposed brains, while in the air there would be straight up floating brains with eyes.

Furthermore, In front of her, a giant violet keep-like structure stands, positioned where the signifier must be placed down. On top of said structure, a lone mage dressed nebula-like robe could be spotted, and they would have spotted the swordswoman in kind

"You over there, get the hell away from here!"

The mage shouts at her with a megaphone, while the enemies:tm: move closer to attack.

The duo's defensive profile would be unnaffected by the spells, though the spatial locking effect would prove much the opposite in effectiveness.

"Solar Flare!"

The leden king shouts, pushing his an unto the back of his dragon's head, channeling Solar Qi through the being and empowering him. Yharon, eyes radiating with energy, open its maws wide open and from them a colossal stream of solar energy jets out against the combined explosion, much akin to a coronal mass ejection in shape (except, you know, smaller in size).

Last edited:
As the swordswoman emerges from the ground, she would find herself in an open field, cleared out of obstructions entirely.

The sound of allarm sirens blares, the entire places being on red allert, the combat forces of the place mobilizing.

All around her enemies, on the ground purple humanoid beings and beasts with exposed brains, while in the air there would be straight up floating brains with eyes.

Furthermore, In front of her, a giant violet keep-like structure stands, positioned where the signifier must be placed down. On top of said structure, a lone mage dressed nebula-like robe could be spotted, and they would have spotted the swordswoman in kind

The mage shouts at her with a megaphone, while the enemies:tm: move closer to attack.

The duo's defensive profile would be unnaffected by the spells, though the spatial locking effect would prove much the opposite in effectiveness.

"Solar Flare!"

The leden king shouts, pushing his an unto the back of his dragon's head, channeling Solar Qi through the being and empowering him. Yharon, eyes radiating with energy, open its maws wide open and from them a colossal stream of solar energy jets out against the combined explosion, much akin to a coronal mass ejection in shape (except, you know, smaller in size).
Fin seeing the blast decided to turn nearby materials into glass and make reflect runes into the glass trying to reflect the solar energy

@Paul_Frank

“Well, it was worth a try. Though that’s an unfortunate goal. Afraid we might even end up killing eachother over it. And that’s such a pretty face, such a shame to carve it up. But I guess that’s life, ain’t it? either your ideals get crushed, or your body does just to seek them.”

He sounds like he’s speaking from experience there, but…

“Ah, didn’t mean to get all sentimental. I just thought of something, though. Why Zlata? Seems like the two of you would be at each other’s throats trying to tear eachother apart. She got dirt on you or something?”

@Greenland

In response to the three pillars of energy rising up around Zlata, the demon generals each pop their own enhancements. Haste, Berserk, and Quad Damage Spheres. And as the windstorm comes out, another series of vault doors, courtesy of Astaroth, opens up to reroute the wind and shield him and his Allies.

“You imbecile…” he snarls at the idol.

“…Upon our honor as the Seven Disasters…” Asmodeus continues his sentence, coating the area in fragrances that sharpen the senses of everyone around.

“We shall not let his lord’s castle fall to your hand!” Malphas shouts. He sinks into the shadows, and a series of crow shaped constructs rises from them, swooping towards Zlata.

@Africa

From far away, a pot appears seemingly out of thin air. An observer watches the fight from afar, waiting to tsee if he can strike.

@WAR @Setsuna_tenma

Having reached her territory, Aster merely needed to teleport twice in order to replace the eastern and southern multipliers of France, claiming the country for herself. As with the rest of her territory, it's largely isolated from the rest of the world and massive changes start to occur throughout it. At least the residents had regained their free will.

"Well French Warlord never returned to protect his territory, so it took a lot less time than anticipated. Before returning to Kane, I should use that time to fortify all of my new signifiers again." Aster thought to herself.

@Edwellken

The wind knocks the air out of Romulus, and cracks her armor a little. She coughs out blood onto the floor.

“…Agh….”

However, she doesn’t budge an inch. That evil grin on her face stays as the blow does not cause a single bit of pain. Romulus drops the chainsaw, reaches into a dimensional rift, and pulls out a giant warbow made from the bones of demons.

“You’re really gettin under my skin, now…”

She draws the bow and fires an arrow made out of hellfire. It bends space as it homes directly into your skull, leaving behind a trail of souls that corrodes everything around it.

@Faruel1998

Christina walks slowly to the lunar cannon’s control center, and sits on the chair. She ignites a cigarette, takes a deep puff, and looks back at you.

“A teleporter is located at the left side of the facility. Dial the coordinates to where you wish to go and it will take you there. However, you will not be able to come back here. Are you sure you wish to leave?”

Her eyes seem cold. Not an inch of concern for anyone’s life in them. However, a black double barrel shotgun etched with pentagram suddenly appears in your hand. Six bullets made from demonic bones drop onto the ground. Christina’s robotic eyes widen in shock.

“…That…is Samuel…I require it….”

She reaches for the gun gently.

“I request that you give it to me. Please.”

Last edited:
"Mh, I don't know how the coordinates works, can you send me where Aster is located or if isn't possible, to my territory, Mexico", he said before looking at the shotgun in his hands.

"Return this to Romulus"

Christina quickly snatches the gun away from you. Her breathing becomes heavy as she holds it in her hands. However, her composure regains as you ask that question.

“…Satellite imagery shows that your Master has shown activity in France.”

She presses a button and turns on the teleporter.

“This should teleport you directly. I will stay here for the time being. Romulus requires certain important….tasks to be completed.”

Vidarr nods and before entering in the teleporter he gives a last look at Christina.

"Don't let her die"

And with his last words, the God of Vengeance departed.

@WHYNAUT

Suddenly the figures of Vidarr appears near to you.

"My Thane, the situation is dire ...Zlata invaded the castle, Romulus is keeper her occupied! We need to gather reinforcement quickly!"

"Solar Flare!"

"Mhm." Annoying.

She throws a pearl far off into the horizon before bringing up her shield.

"If you are going to occupy a nation, actually take it. Waste of resources. And my time."

Without the chance to put her good stuff away, it stays on her. A set of brownish metal armor, which seems to randomly glow with a powerful aura, along with a similar sword.

Last edited:
@Setsuna_tenma @Overlord775 @Rakih_Elyan

"Talk about excessive. Leading with explosives right out the gate?"

The moment before the explosives would have detonated on his flesh, Helios, now in his elemental form jumped in front of the warlord, the mass of sentient fire expanding and ballooning as it absorbed the heat and flame generated by the attack, shielding his father from much of the damage. A moment afterward, he would shift directly into his canine form, using his empowered burning claws to slash at the reflective runes generated by the Warlord, in an attempt to forcefully tear through them.

@Da3ggman

Zlata's clone picks up.

"Arthur? Are you alright?"

@ThisThingisReallyBroken @Torlikoff

She's tough. In that case-

"Dekaja! Masukunda!" Yog-Sothoth obliged. Ephemeral tentacles writhed around each enemy, plundering all of their stat buffs and reducing their speed by a further 3x.

Avoiding the arrow and crows, Zlata rushes straight towards the demons... but Romulus' arrow was still tracking her! Zlata was definitely faster, but having to continuously avoid it while fighting would be difficult. "Yog-Sothoth!" she cried, as the persona positioned itself between Zlata and the arrow, taking it in a guarding position. There was some damage, but thanks to the difference in stats, it was minimal. Now, then-

"I'll start with you!" Zlata throws a Hamon infused strike into Astaroth's face with enough force to crush the demon's skull. If successful, she would continue this maneuver on the remaining demons, starting with Asmodeus.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Romulus could feel light vibrations coming from near her foot, as a mole-like creature peeks from out the ground, one that from the form seems one of Yorsha's creations. The creature holds a tomato up, offering it to her.

@Junkoposter

"Would have done so if I could, but things just kept on happening and stuff, aaaalso i'm not a walord so I physically can't do that... "

The mage replies back, then swapping out the megaphone for blue magic-book, opening it in their hands while passing a finger through it with the other. Two sawblade-like water, flying constructs are shoot out of the magic weapon, homing unto the swordwoman.

Meanwhile, 3 purple beasts charge from the front and the two side, attempiting to ram her

Last edited:
@Torlikoff

"I agree, either your ideals are destroyed and you change, or you're destroyed on the way to obtaining them, rarely are you successful in enacting them..." Nakya responds, sounding distant, before snapping back to the present.

"As for why Zlata, to sum things up, she earnestly asked for my assistance in the war. In response I put her through a test to see her resolve and combat experience, she wasn't what I hoped for, but the instability of her mental state, the potential for widespread destruction, it all interested me. I wanted to see her break and do all of this, you and your allies were great in your part to raise her stress even further than I ever could." She pauses, thinking a bit more before adding on

"If you wanted to know why she requested my help, we met once before, I flew to India and requested her nuclear arsenal. In response I was placed under a binding vow preventing me from using the nukes or some of my powers to destroy her territory or ones under her jurisdiction, else there'd be some disaster that befalls me. She misunderstood this as us being allies and thus tried to get me to help her."

Last edited:
@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Romulus could feel light vibrations coming from near her foot, as a mole-like creature peeks from out the ground, one that from the form seems one of Yorsha's creations. The creature holds a tomato up, offering it to her.

@Junkoposter

"Would have done so if I could, but things just kept on happening and stuff, aaaalso i'm not a walord so I physically can't do that.. "

The mage replies back, then swapping out the megaphone for blue magic-book, opening it in their hands while passing a finger through it with the other. Two sawblade-like water, flying constructs are shoot out of the magic weapon, homing unto the swordwoman.

Meanwhile, 3 purple beasts charge from the front and the two sides, attempting to ram her
The swordswoman just flips backwards, easily jumping behind the beast behind her, shield up as she uses the beast to block the saws.

And then before the beast has time to turn around, the woman is just... gone, purple particles left in her wake.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A fair bit away where the pearl landed, the swordswoman appears. As fast as she physically can, she chugs and invisibility potion while slamming down an Ender Chest. She puts most of her good stuff away in it, save for a few things, before mining it away. Another pearl in hand, she gets ready to bolt.

The swordswoman just flips backwards, easily jumping behind the beast behind her, shield up as she uses the beast to block the saws.

And then before the beast has time to turn around, the woman is just... gone, purple particles left in her wake.

A fair bit away where the pearl landed, the swordswoman appears. As fast as she physically can, she chugs and invisibility potion while slamming down an Ender Chest. She puts most of her good stuff away in it, save for a few things, before mining it away. Another pearl in hand, she gets ready to bolt.

"Wait... did she just-"

The mage would drinks a potion, then look around their enviroment, seeing the swordswoman nowhere. They would then double and tripple check, looking up at the radar on their phone as well as checking the underground with the roots.

"... huh, guess she did really just leave, weird."

The enemy having fled, they decide that pursuing her would be entirely fruitless, so they kinda just don't.

@Overlord

Romulus instinctively grabs the tomato, and eats it whole.

@Edwellken

The tentacles sap out the strength from Romulus’s legs.

“Nnngh…ZLATAAAAAAA.”

She grabs the tentacles tightly with both hands. Through sheer rage and willpower, Romulus tears them into shreds. Zlata should feel a small shiver of fear go down her spine as Romulus’s bloodlust goes through the roof.

“…Rip and tear…RIP AND TEAR ZLATA TO SHREDS!”

She holsters the giant warbow on her back, reaches into a dimensional rift, and pulls out a warhammer forged from the flesh of Saint Micheal himself. Romulus teleports behind Zlata, and an a massive explosion occurs as she appears.

At the same moment this occurs, Romulus swings her hammer directly at Zlata’s spine. A massive wave of unholy energy would shoot out from the hammer as well.

Space bends as both the hammer and the wave of energy tracks her movements perfectly.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

As she eats the tomato, Romolus can feel, fist off all, that it tastes really good.

But more importantly, she can feel the injuries she subtained from the hit recovering, and furthermore she could feel herself be boosted, massivelly so, her whole body emitting a light blue glow.

Her damage output, her speed and her endurance are all more than doubly boosted, her sight is much better too, now having a danger sense-like effect, and she even feels luckier. Lastly, a ring of flames appears around her (that doesn't hurt her, just to note), meanwhile her weapon and its projectile are infused with green cursed flames.

Last edited:
Bardock would be with his scientists after having trained his troops. He was already strong enough but... he wanted to get stronger. He wanted to push his limits, to train further. So he started to think... thinking of it, the gravity of this planet in specific seemed lighter. So it would be a better way to train, to simulate the gravity of his old planet: Vegeta.

So he talked to his scientists to try and make a chamber of gravity. Utilizing some of his Psycho Power as he started to aid in the research, sharing what he remembered of his planet's technology. However with how primitive earth was compared... it was gonna take a while.

The swordswoman sneaks over to her Nether portal and sets up a red stone thing with a timer and some pistons. She enters, and after a few seconds, the portal is ruined. It would look like a weird abstract art piece to anyone who would find it.

————————

In the Nether, the swordswoman makes a quick walk to another set of coordinates. Making another portal, she enters.

————————

Welcome to Tanzania. With the invis potion still up, she starts pearling to the top left corner, ready to set up a hidden underground sign once more.

@Paul_Frank

Deimos listens to her talk, nodding along at first, and grinning to himself when he hears Nakya talking about breaking Zlata. It gives him joy.

And then she speaks about the binding vow. Deimos stares at her, and then laughs.

“HAHAHAHAHA! She forced you into a binding vow!? Oh, that’s hilarious!”

Once he’s regained his composure, he holds a finger up. “Well, I can sense some disturbances going on in mi casa, so I might have to take this. How about I help you out?”

His finger glows red. “I can break this vow. A king needn’t subscribe to such niceties, after all. And it would be awfully funny to waltz into her base and flaunt your newfound freedom, wouldn’t it?”

@Greenland

Astaroth raises a barrier, but it isn’t fast enough. Zlata catches the demon in the head, blasting it and the upper half of his body into ash in one fell swoop.

“ASTAROTH!”

The doctor’s eyes widen as the portals crumble, and she immediately releases another support spell through the fragrance of her blood. Zlata’s vision is obscured as the doctor grabs onto the remains, moving back with them. The shadows beneath Zlata suddenly shoot up and grab onto her legs while shells stunned, as a myriad of firearms poke from the shadows and fire at her whilst leaving her open for Romulus’s attack.

@Torlikoff

"Going already? Unfortunate, but I won't stop you. In that case though, sure, I planned on finding a way to break the vow anyway, but if you possess the means to do it I'll take your offer." Nakya says, letting go of her blade. As she does so it simply vanishes as if it were never there.

Back