• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@Faruel1998 @Edwellken

Aster had just finished placing defenses around her signifiers in Moldova when Vidarr appeared.

"Oh, Vidarr. Where did you come from?"

Suddenly the figures of Vidarr appears near to you.

"My Thane, the situation is dire ...Zlata invaded the castle, Romulus is keeper her occupied! We need to gather reinforcement quickly!"

Aster mulls this over, "Is that so... Frankly, there's nothing I can do without killing everyone there and erasing Greenland from the map. I could try getting Zlata's attention by attacking her territory, but it doesn't sound like that's going to work. I'll try it anyway. You can go meet up with Kane in the south and give him an update on the situation." she says before teleporting to the Âland Islands.

From there she flies off towards St. Petersburg at immense speed ready to burn it to the ground. Her photons radiate from her, leaving a trail for those who can see aura.

@Junkoposter

Her invisibility poition would indeed stop the roots from being able to spot the swordswoman, nothing coming her way. Albeit, as the goes placing does signifiers, she would feel that one is already present within the territory.

Gonna have to remove that first, before she can conqueer the territory.

@Hl3_or_bust

Vidarr nodded and started to perceive Kane's presence, sending him a thought projection.

The illusion appeared near him.

"Kane we need to gather reinforcements! Zlata attacked us in the castle of Deimos! Romulus is getting her occupied! Aster is trying to attack Zlata's territories to get her attention, we need help! I'll send this message to Deimos as well!"

And after a few seconds, the illusion disappeared.

@Torlikoff

As Vidarr is trying to sense Deimos presence, he sends him a thought projection.

"Deimos! You have to make haste! Zlata attacked your castle and Romulus is keeping her occupied! Aster is trying to attack Zlata's territories to attract her attention! Quick! Romulus needs your help!"

@Hl3_or_bust

Vidarr nodded and started to perceive Kane's presence, sending him a thought projection.

The illusion appeared near him.

"Kane we need to gather reinforcements! Zlata attacked us in the castle of Deimos! Romulus is getting her occupied! Aster is trying to attack Zlata's territories to get her attention, we need help! I'll send this message to Deimos as well!"

And after a few seconds, the illusion disappeared.
Navassa is slowly heading through Aster's European territories as the thought projection appears to the clone Kane, who quickly relays it to the real Kane. The fuxi is, as one may expect, somewhat concerned about the developments noted.

"Seems Zlata got tired of waiting in her territory... I intended to leave this idea for when I reached the Nascent Soul realm and the Undying Bones volume, but it seems I'll have to expedite things if I wish to make enough of a splash~"

There is a saying in Kane's worth that Heaven has seven layers and Earth has nine netherworlds, from which he draws inspiration. Noting the number of spinal vertebrae he possesses with his now elongated body, he counts thirty-seven greatly lengthened and differently shaped bones. Perfect, two vertebrae for each layer of heaven and each netherworld, with a transfer vertebrae in-between. Hundreds of metalmind dragons within his body light up as they begin Compounding and recursive storage and tapping.

From his Primal Chaos Core, he unfolds three new chaotic elements: the Grand Nuwa Earth, the Nine Nether Wood, and the Nine Luminary Gold. Nine Nether Wood is a primordial plant akin to the Immortal Peach of Ginseng Fruit, capable of seizing the fortune of heaven and earth. It is obviously of the wood element with a yin-orientation, being the origin of all ghosts and ghastly plants as well as the controller of the Six Paths Reincarnation. The Nine Luminary Gold is similarly grand, being a name for a form of yang-oriented metal dust whose every grain contains nine primordial stars in full,. A single grain of Nine Luminary Gold can fill endless realms with light, and is often found at the site of tribulation for higher-realm cultivators. Finally, the Grand Nuwa Earth is the stabilizing and transmission agent between the two contradicting powers, a perfectly balanced earth-element substance created when the titular goddess mended the heavens with five-colored stones. As earth represents stability and foundation, the Grand Nuwa Earth enables the Nine Nether Wood and Nine Luminary Gold to interact with each other without producing destructive results, allowing for their power to intermingle and produce something greater than the sum of its parts.

While these elements are weakened greatly by the low-lying daos of this realm, they are still impossibly grand and potent, and when infused and cultivated into the natural dao bones of a Fuxi, produce unimaginable results. This is Kane's Thirty-Seven Layers of Heavenly Netherworlds, which forms the structure of heaven and earth inside of the cultivator's spinal column.

Once Kane's body is strengthened and his foundation is stabilized to a degree he finds acceptable, he begins to cultivate this new technique as the flying island of Navassa heads north-east, through Aster's territories and towards Zlata's own.

Last edited:
@Junkoposter

Her invisibility poition would indeed stop the roots from being able to spot the swordswoman, nothing coming her way. Albeit, as the goes placing does signifiers, she would feel that one is already present within the territory.

Gonna have to remove that first, before she can conqueer the territory.
She makes sure to reapply the potion before it runs out. She gets to placing the markers under the empty spaces first, saving the already present one for last as she covers her tracks.

And with the time passed, that's three hidden underground. The invisible swordswoman silently and sneakily heads towards the final area, ready to tear the present sign down and place her own.

Last edited:
Final smash no longer available
After returning to the cave with the loot Defender notices they regained all the extra magic they used earlier. "Defender's White arm!" They say using 3 charges to recreate the weapon.

Turning to the pile of empty armors Defender claps cheerfully. "Now to give you all names, Woody, Peter, Chim, Pallas, Tolkien, Critias, Diamond, William, Grox, Ymir, Exodia, Sancho, Tripitaka, Flidas, Dionigi, Junior, Senior, Plantera, A'Tuin, Tāne, Swarm, Shroom, Erik, Andrew, Falkor, Epimetheus, Spectra, Eir, Hanzō, Red, Faust, Helios, Vortex, Nebula, and Jojo. Awaken!"
[3 Charges used]
Before them each of the suits of armor animates. Then Defender notices they are missing a charge this will make arming them more difficult. They wanted to create a special forge for it but that doesn't seem likely, thankfully Yorsha previously agreed to let them use it but first they will have to find it.

Last edited:
Bardock would keep on helping out his scientists to create the gravity chamber. Smiling, progress was being made, and it made him feel just right at home, as it was based on saiyan technology, atleast trying to be as close to it as possible.

It made him feel... nostalgic. A feeling rarely felt by beings of his race, as they mostly focused on combat and conquest, no time to bond and sit down really. He was no different, but after being so long away from Planet Vegeta and well, his own time... it made him feel a bit nostalgic.

He wondered, if he could ever go back to his time just so he could change the future. But... he was unsure. Atleast his legacy will live on through Kakarot, it made him proud that his own son would be the one to avenge the Saiyan race.

The duo's defensive profile would be unnaffected by the spells, though the spatial locking effect would prove much the opposite in effectiveness.

"Solar Flare!"

The leden king shouts, pushing his an unto the back of his dragon's head, channeling Solar Qi through the being and empowering him. Yharon in kind, open its maws wide open, and from them a colossal stream of solar energy jets out against the combined explosion, much akin to a coronal mass ejection in shape (except, you know, smaller in size).

@Setsuna_tenma @Overlord775 @Rakih_Elyan

"Talk about excessive. Leading with explosives right out the gate?"

The moment before the explosives would have detonated on his flesh, Helios, now in his elemental form jumped in front of the warlord, the mass of sentient fire expanding and ballooning as it absorbed the heat and flame generated by the attack, shielding his father from much of the damage. A moment afterward, he would shift directly into his canine form, using his empowered burning claws to slash at the reflective runes generated by the Warlord, in an attempt to forcefully tear through them.
@Setsuna_tenma
@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch
@Overlord775

Even if I can't see through overlord Yorsha future, I can see through Alfonso ones.

"Protect V, Shell V."

Spell was casted on the rune even before his fire elemental changed into their canine form.

"Good reaction from you, unfortunately- I can see your future."

I said to the Italian warlord before turning my gaze into Yorsha.

"And you, I can't even see your future nor your fate. And then- you use an energy similar to that of mana. No- your body reek of a tremendous amount of mana."

A throne of light appears at the sky as I sat on it, still continuing my monologue.

"What exactly did you do after our first fight? It feels like you are using that energy to strengthen your body and souls- almost like cultivation on the many novel that I read at my free times when I was a student."

My eyes perk up at that thought, realization filled my mind.

"You cultivated didn't you? And that energy that you use- is Qi isn't it?"

I let out a laugh at this absurd situation that fate has thrown me to, truly a magnificent thing this is.

To fight a cultivator as my current self- really excited my lust for battle.

Claps resounding throughout battlefield. "Truly magnificent, to fight one of your kind here."

My eyes gaze at the future while also staring at the two Warlords below, preparing myself for their action.

Last edited:
She makes sure to reapply the potion before it runs out. She gets to placing the markers on the empty spaces first, saving the already present one for last.

And with the time passed, that's three hidden underground. The invisible swordswoman silently and sneakily heads towards the final area, ready to tear the present sign down and place her own.

As the swordwoman arrives, she would see that the signifier is within a building, Once inside said building, she would be able to notice that it has been surrounded, in all directions, in a few meters of orange-brown bricks.

A supernaturaly durable material, that being Lihzahrd Brick(s).

Then Defender notices they are missing a charge this will make arming them more difficult. They wanted to create a special forge for it but that doesn't seem likely, thankfully Yorsha previously agreed to let them use it but first they will have to find it.

And where will he try to search it?

Fin seeing the blast decided to turn nearby materials into glass and make reflect runes into the glass trying to reflect the solar energy

This would ultimatelly not be that effective, as its solar energy, not light, and so not directly affected by reflective surfaces. It does provide some level of defence still, though.

Even if I can't see through overlord Yorsha future, I can see through Alfonso ones.

"Protect V, Shell V."

Spell was casted on the rune even before his fire elemental changed into their canine form.

"Good reaction from you, unfortunately- I can see your future."

I said to the Italian warlord before turning my gaze into Yorsha.

"And you, I can't even see your future nor your fate. And then- you use an energy similar to that of mana. No- your body reek of a tremendous amount of mana."

A throne of light appears at the sky as I sat on it, still continuing my monologue.

"What exactly did you do after our first fight? It feels like you are using that energy to strengthen your body and souls- almost like cultivation on the many novel that I read at my free times when I was a student."

My eyes perk up at that thought, realization filled my mind.

"You cultivated didn't you? And that energy that you use- is Qi isn't it?"

I let out a laugh at this absurd situation that fate has thrown me to, truly a magnificent thing this is.

To fight a cultivator as my current self- really excited my lust for battle.

Claps resounding throughout battlefield. "Truly magnificent, to fight one of your kind here."

My eyes gaze at the future while also staring at the two Warlords below, preparing myself for their action.
"Quite very perceptive of you, as yes i have indeed cultivated, and the energy you feel is Qi, One of the many benefits of an alliance is that knowladge and resources is shared amongst their memebers, each helping the other to strenghten themselves. Though, I guess it wasn't that obvious for you, considering your faction doesn't seem to have done anything of the likes."

Yorsha says, a clear mocking tone on the last phrase there.

"But regardless of bad company, you still seem eager to fight, so I shall give you the battle you so much wish. Let's see what your power can do!"

The Elden King aims an arm fowards, the hand turning into a lump and then a giant barrel-like hole.

"Heavenly Cannon Barrage!"

The titan shouts, as from his arm-cannon a multitude of giant spheres of biometal, infused with Might Qi, are fired out unto the two opponent warlords.

“Hmm, let me think…I let millions of my citizens be killed, lost most of my territory, and ******* died! AGAIN!! So overall, NOT GREAT.”
"I'll try to send some backup your way, just hold out as long as you can!"

@GarrixianXD

"Tsuyu, I need you on the frontlines to support Arthur, one of our allies, in Spain. Are you ready to fight?"

@Greenland

"ENOUGH!" Zlata cried, sensing the incursion into her territory.

She had wasted too much time here, trying to conserve her energy. She would kill them all- better yet, she'd wipe them from existence along with this shoddy fortress!

Zlata didn't bother breaking free of the shadows or trying to avoid Romulus' attack. The following spell would remove these obstacles wholesale, along with everything else.

"Megidolaon!"

An Almighty explosion erupts, centered on Zlata's position. Instantly, everything within several kilometers is engulfed in a pale gleam of destructive energy. This attack utilizes the pale light of divinity which reigns over the concept of destruction itself in order to engulf all opponents into "the total annihilation beyond death." Out of Zlata's malice, even the terrain and the very earth itself was targeted. At the spell's end, there would be nothing left for miles around but a massive crater.

Last edited:
"Quite very perceptive of you, as yes i have indeed cultivated, and the energy you feel is Qi, One of the many benefits of an alliance is that knowladge and resources is shared amongst their memebers, each helping the other to strenghten themselves. Though, I guess it wasn't that obvious for you, considering your faction doesn't seem to have done anything of the likes."

Yorsha says, a clear mocking tone on the last phrase there.

"But regardless of bad company, you still seem eager to fight, so I shall give you the battle you so much wish. Let's see what your power can do!"

The Elden King aims an arm fowards, the hand turning into a lump and then a giant barrel-like hole.

"Heavenly Cannon Barrage!"

The titan shouts, as from his arm-cannon, giant spheres of biometal infused with Might Qi are fire out unto the two opponent warlords.
@Overlord775 @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch @Setsuna_tenma

I sighed, as I pulled Fin to the side of my throne with rescue spell.

A large amount of giant spherical metal infused with qi are approaching me with a speed faster than sound, intending to crush me and Fin.

And yet- I just raised one of my hand, still sitting on the throne. A replica of Desire bathed in aura photon as I predicted the trajectory of those large projectiles without even using Precognition.

Space ripped apart around me as I swung the replica to the oncoming spheres, destroying them while also absorbing their qi.

"Huh, so this is Qi."

It feels similar to that of mana, but different in some of its nature. Mana is a fundamental energy, particles that build up the very world itself. It's also the life itself.

And yet- this "qi" feel similar to mana. Does it also build the world similar to that of mana?

This particular qi carry a great amount of power in them. I will learn more about them later, really need to fend off these guys.

"That's it?" I asked the warlord with a mocking tone, one hand leaning on the throne armchair- supporting my face. "I expected more from you."

Last edited:
As the swordwoman arrives, she would see that the signifier is within a building, Once inside said building, she would be able to notice that it has been surrounded, in all directions, in a few meters of orange-brown bricks.

A supernaturaly durable material, that being Lihzahrd Brick(s).
The swordswoman just gives a cold smile. Childs play.

She silently summons a bow, magic circuits crackling to life. A weapon comes forth in it.

Sense the sign, aim, pull back, and.... fire~.

"Caladbolg II: The Fake Spiral Sword."

The "arrow" fly's, twisting and churning space as it pierces through the material like a knife through warm butter, shooting into the sign and exploding, obliterating it.

With a satisfied grin, she slams down her pure red sword-sign atop it all, claiming the nation and its many bounties as her own in a crimson red glow.

Territory Gained: Tanzania.

More power acquired. Very good~. Now, what to do next...~?

@Greenland

(The following is the thought process of Rom before death.)

The first moments of my birth were in darkness. I never felt the warmth of my mother, or my old father. There was only loneliness. Isolation. I wish I could’ve had a friend at least.

But Father, my old Father, he wouldn’t have it. I wasn’t human in his eyes. There was never a moment where he hugged me, or told me that I was favorite. No words of love. The only thing he cared about was the “potential” I had.

He experimented on other kids before. None of them survived the process, but I did. I survived through everything. The way he sawed my legs off, forced me to grow with chemicals…No matter what he did, I couldn’t die.

I knew Hell before I would even know the word for it. Eighteen years of living through it, without ever seeing the daylight or the night sky.

The more it happened, the more I numb I felt. I thought pain to be a part of life. It was only through sleeping that I had saw comfort. However, Father stole that from me too. One day, when I was old enough, he placed me in the special coffin. A small drill entered my brain, and removed my dreams with them. I became a prisoner inside my own head, unable to die even if I wanted to.

That was until Deimos came. He saved me. The way he moved was spectacular, like he was floating on clouds. I’m sorry I had to hurt him the first time we met. Father never gave me a choice. However, I’m happy that I lost. Deimos killed my mean old Father, and became my new Papa!

For the briefest moment, I was happy. I saw the whole world in a matter of a month! There was even somebody who was my friend! I might’ve made mistakes along the way, but that’s okay. Deimos always forgave me.

I’m sorry for not being strong enough, Papa. Zlata was too much for me to handle. I hope for the moment I was with you, I was the best girl I could be! Please don’t be lonely. I know one day you’ll find a new daughter. Someone who isn’t as broken as I am.

Someone who you could call yours.

Zlata’s blast is scary, but it feels warm. I feel sleepy. Very, very sleepy…

“Good night…Papa….”

Last edited:
And after all this time, the gravity chamber would be finished. It was not perfect, but it was quite a good reenactment of his planet's gravity. He felt right at home and... he started to train. Pushups, sit ups, beating up his top soldiers. He started to train all to get stronger, smirking as he felt himself getting stronger and stronger as he kept on training.

This was gonna take a while, but slow progress is still progress.

@Overlord775 @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch @Setsuna_tenma

I sighed, as I pulled Fin to the side of my throne with rescue spell.

A large amount of giant spherical metal infused with qi are approaching me with a speed faster than sound, intending to crush me and Fin.

And yet- I just raised one of my hand, still sitting on the throne. A replica of Desire bathed in aura photon as I predicted the trajectory of those large projectiles without even using Precognition.

Space ripped apart around me as I swung the replica to the oncoming spheres, destroying them while also absorbing their qi.

"Huh, so this is Qi."

It feels similar to that of mana, but different in some of its nature. Mana is a fundamental energy, particles that build up the very world itself. It's also the life itself.

And yet- this "qi" feel similar to mana. Does it also build the world similar to that of mana?

This particular qi carry a great amount of power in them. I will learn more about them later, really need to fend off these guys.

"That's it?" I asked the warlord with a mocking tone, one hand leaning on the throne armchair- supporting my face. "I expected more from you."
"Great we have to face cultivator bullshit" he thought to himself
@WAR @Setsuna_tenma

Having reached her territory, Aster merely needed to teleport twice in order to replace the eastern and southern multipliers of France, claiming the country for herself. As with the rest of her territory, it's largely isolated from the rest of the world and massive changes start to occur throughout it. At least the residents had regained their free will.

"Well French Warlord never returned to protect his territory, so it took a lot less time than anticipated. Before returning to Kane, I should use that time to fortify all of my new signifiers again." Aster thought to herself.
Shit, I just lose france." he thought to himself sensing it.

@Paul_Frank

"Yes, well. Busy man, and all that. Territories to conquer, idiots to break the spirit of, you know."

A red light shoots from his finger into her chest. She can feel, inside her, something snap. The binding vow is broken.

"There you go! Do as you will. Personally, I hope you ruin Zlata's day just a bit more. If you don't mind, I'm going to go and-"

Deimos suddenly freezes in place as Vidarr's thought projection appears before him, relaying the message for both warlords to hear. His eyes widen, and he makes no further moves, as if the information he's receiving from some other source is overloading him.

"...I need to go."

He vanishes without another word to Nakya, leaving her in the gloom-stained ruins left by her battle. With how much it's seeping into the soil, this entire area may very well count as a quarantine zone now. There's no life left beyond what Deimos has created.

@Greenland

In a pillar of darkness, Deimos appears... looking quite different from before. Bone-like armor covers his entire body, which appears to have gained a good foot of height. A cloak of gloom flows behind him like a cape, and his armor is covered in décor resembling hands and snake scales. Furthermore, he's bearing a massive flesh sword.

He looks at the Crater where his castle was. Where his daughter was. And he looks toward the culprit.

"...Zlata."

The swordswoman just gives a cold smile. Childs play.

She silently summons a bow, magic circuits crackling to life. A weapon comes forth in it.

Sense the sign, aim, pull back, and.... fire~.

"Caladbolg II: The Fake Spiral Sword."

The "arrow" fly's, twisting and churning space as it pierces through the material like a knife through warm butter, shooting into the sign and exploding, obliterating it.

With a satisfied grin, she slams down her pure red sword-sign atop it all, claiming the nation and its many bounties as her own in a crimson red glow.

Territory Gained: Tanzania.

More power acquired. Very good~. Now, what to do next...~?
Ah.

The swordswoman lets out a deep breath. Stage one complete.

With a cold smile, she heads back to her portal and enters the Nether, getting ready for another treck.

Time for to try and get a meeting.

First Defender tries dealing with the hole through their chest which they are able to get to the point their natural Regen will leave the wound gone by overmorrow.
That was a good fight. It been so long since I last had one, but I definitely messed up. I shouldn't have held back, I probably shouldn't let this war wage much longer. I think I have an idea to do that. If I send some of the armours to fly around Australia to reach its extreme points and destory her signifiers she will be greatly weaked and it won't be obvious it is me.
Defender uses a charge on 12 hallowed bars and 20 souls of sight to create and name the Optic staff. They then create a Hallowed Repeater, Excalibur, and Durendal. Defender decides against using their last charge to magic weapon and goes to see if they can negotiate with one of Yorsha's minions for arrows and a magic weapon explaining their plan and offering to give up the loot they didn't use.

@Overlord775 @Setsuna_tenma @Rakih_Elyan

"Well, that is all very fascinating. All that talk of...cultivation and Qi...and that other weird mumbo jumbo you two get into." Alfonso said dryly, Helios growling at the flame-resistant magic the rival warlord had used.

"Why don't you just...keep standing and talking like that, eh? Much easier target that way."

In tandem with Yorsha's barrage of biometals, Alfonso would direct Poseidon, his sentient mass of water, and Anemoir, his sentient windstorm, to fly on either side of the warlords, before unleashing an intense burst of water and wind, respectively, attempting to overwhelm the duo with the sheer number of attacks coming there way.

Nakya is left alone in the ruined city, binding vow now removed. She reaches to her side, a black portal opening up from which she grabs a new mask and dons it. The dharma wheel spins again, a final rotation, but before anything is done with it, she dismisses it.

"So no more binding vow huh?" She muses, touching a hand to her chest. "I wonder what I should do now, interfering in Deimos's fight to kill either him or Zlata would be a disservice to him after the fight he gave me."

She begins walking through the city, if it can even be called that at this point, inspecting what remained of the gloom sea more closely.

What an ability, I should take notes. In any case, to interfere in the fight directly is out of the table for now. Attacking any of the other participants of the war is an option. Taking territories that belonged to Zlata would weaken her, making things easier in the future, but surely there's other things I can do.

Nakya continues thinking over her options, before ultimately deciding that she'd leave the war to develop without her interference for now, mostly at least. Instead, she should gain more territory to have more freedom in what she can do. She warps back to Vietnam, and sets up. The jet she sent out several hours ago carrying the one unfired unarmed nuclear weapon she had makes its way to a location she chose finally, having contacted the pilot, thinking over where to go, she begins mapping out a route through multiple countries to grab, all of which she assumes are occupied, but with the binding vow gone, it doesn't mean much to her anymore.

Last edited:
[Oliver is dropping out of this soon, but I'll assume Rusty's side will comply with Zlata's teleportation requests until then, rather than expect a response.]

@Torlikoff

Zlata looks at Deimos with cold, dead, scornful eyes, before giving him a conceited smirk that seems to say: "Aww... too bad!"

Without so much as a word, she is teleported away.

@WHYNAUT

On the outskirts of St. Petersburg, Aster would feel an antagonistic presence suddenly appear in her path a few dozen meters away.

"Sorry, but I'm in a bit of a hurry. It'd be better for everyone if you'd just die quickly." Zlata remarks, raising her arm.

"Black Viper!"

Multiplie ethereal tendrils each burst from dimensional portals directly by Aster from all sides, attempting to capture and crush her completely. Despite the aesthetical differences, the spell was still Almighty. Its destructive effects were identical to Megidolaon, but concentrated for a single target, meaning getting caught would mean almost certain annihilation.

@Junkoposter

A flock of birds flies by. A humanoid figure emerges from within and descends to meet you on the platform.

"You're a hard person to catch." A clone of Zlata comments.

"I was hoping we could work together?"

Last edited:
@Junkoposter

A flock of birds flies by. A humanoid figure emerges from within and descends to meet you on the platform.

"You're a hard person to catch." A clone of Zlata comments.

"I was hoping we could work together?"
The swordswoman narrows her eyes, looking up at the figure with zero fear or doubt.

I have no idea who this is, but it seems like a good start for the second stage.

“Explain. Offers? Benefits?” She coldly asks.

@Overlord775 @Setsuna_tenma @Rakih_Elyan

"Well, that is all very fascinating. All that talk of...cultivation and Qi...and that other weird mumbo jumbo you two get into." Alfonso said dryly, Helios growling at the flame-resistant magic the rival warlord had used.

"Why don't you just...keep standing and talking like that, eh? Much easier target that way."

In tandem with Yorsha's barrage of biometals, Alfonso would direct Poseidon, his sentient mass of water, and Anemoir, his sentient windstorm, to fly on either side of the warlords, before unleashing an intense burst of water and wind, respectively, attempting to overwhelm the duo with the sheer number of attacks coming there way.
@Setsuna_tenma @Overlord775 @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Seeing into the future, I cast spells on the trajectory of the two elementals- while still sitting on my throne.

"Fire Storm, Holy Burst."

A storm of fire erupted in the front of water elemental path, threatening to evaporate them. While a blast of a great amount of holy energy exploded- aiming to hurt the wind elemental.

While I allowed the attack from them to struck both me and Fin, only a little scratch remain on our body- healed not even a moment later.

The amount of spells that I cast really protect us huh.

I shifted my focus into an offensive ones, enough of testing my adversaries strength.

"Radiant Lances-"

A large amounts of holy energy coalesced behind me, forming hundreds of beams of light in the form of a lance.

"-Barrage."

All of the lances of light around me bolted simultaneously, raining upon my enemies like that of a rain of light. Reaching ten times the speed that I normally use.

"Be skewered by my holy lances."

Last edited:
The swordswoman narrows her eyes, looking up at the figure with zero fear or doubt.

I have no idea who this is, but it seems like a good start for the second stage.

“Explain. Offers? Benefits?” She coldly asks.
"Straight to the point, then! I'm currently in a battle with several aggressive Warlords, and I could use some more powerful allies in order to bring peace to the world. If you help me deal with them, even just keep them busy for a while, I'll grant you your share of their territory. I'll promise to protect your territory as well."

She produces a calling card.

"If you agree, take this and place it in your territory. It will connect you to the Metaverse, allowing me to help protect against invaders."

"Straight to the point, then! I'm currently in a battle with several aggressive Warlords, and I could use some more powerful allies in order to bring peace to the world. If you help me deal with them, even just keep them busy for a while, I'll grant you your share of their territory. I'll promise to protect your territory as well."

She produces a calling card.

"If you agree, take this and place it in your territory. It will connect you to the Metaverse, allowing me to help protect against invaders."
“Hm. A good offer. However, I have something additional to add onto this alliance. Feel free to throw anything you don’t want or find into my territory. It doesn’t matter where you throw it or what, chuck it in the ocean if you wish. It just has to be there, and be something unique or strong.” She coldly replies.

A better offer than the last one given to me in this world, it would seem, and at a very opportune time. Good.

“Hm. A good offer. However, I have something additional to add onto this alliance. Feel free to throw anything you don’t want or find into my territory. It doesn’t matter where you throw it or what, chuck it in the ocean if you wish. It just has to be there, and be something unique or strong.” She coldly replies.

A better offer than the last one given to me in this world, it would seem, and at a very opportune time. Good.
"That's a strange request... but sure, I don't see why not. I take it this means you accept, then?"

@Setsuna_tenma @Overlord775 @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Seeing into the future, I cast spells on the trajectory of the two elementals- while still sitting on my throne.

"Fire Storm, Holy Burst."

A storm of fire erupted in the front of water elemental path, threatening to evaporate them. While a blast of a great amount of holy energy exploded- aiming to hurt the wind elemental.

While I allowed the attack from them to struck both me and Fin, only a little scratch remain on our body- healed not even a moment later.

The amount of spells that I cast really protect us huh.

I shifted my focus into an offensive ones, enough of testing my adversaries strength.

"Radiant Lances-"

A large amounts of holy energy coalesced behind me, forming hundreds of beams of light in the form of a lance.

"-Barrage."

All of the lances of light around me bolted simultaneously, raining upon my enemies like that of a rain of light.

"Be skewered by my holy lances."
Flint assisted by using freeze runes to freeze the water elemental

Back before the destruction of Deimos's castle, La Diosa had continued to train by herself, experimenting with her abilities and seeing how far they could take her. She seemed to have some sort of ability to evolve, an ability she wanted to push the limits of.

Unbeknownst to her, she would soon get the chance.

After the total destruction of Deimos's castle, it appeared as though not a soul survived. In truth, there was no life behind all that Deimos created.

But the Goddess was not his creation.

Emerging from the crater, as if resurrecting from the dead, La Diosa lives. Out of the destroyed surface, she arose, any wounds upon her already beginning to heal. She breathes in deeply, then exhales as she feels her body begin to repair its injuries.

"Yo vivo," She said, echoing the news she had given her people upon her initial revival from death, "La Diosa vive."

@Torlikoff

A storm appeared, a lightning striked the ground, marking the presence of Vidarr.

He looked around, in silence.
Nothing was left, no ground, no castle, no servants ... no Romulus, only a revived La Diosa and a Deimos which was naturally furious.

Vidarr took a deep, heavy breath before flying next to Deimos and looking around.

He hadn't felt the presence of Romulus, she was gone.

A hard, neutral expression depicted his face.

"You know ... back in my time, when Ragnarok came and Fenrir the wolf devoured my father and I avenged him by ripping off the wolf's jaws ... I felt nothing, mostly because my father brought all of that to himself", he said to then look a Deimos, a raging storm in his eyes.

"But Romulus didn't, she wasn't a paranoid who wanted to control everything and paid for that, she was a child, and a friend ... and when the time will come, Zlata will regret everything she did ... because like the wolf, I'll rip off her jaws ... and will feel immense pleasure in doing that!"

On the outskirts of St. Petersburg, Aster would feel an antagonistic presence suddenly appear in her path a few dozen meters away.

"Sorry, but I'm in a bit of a hurry. It'd be better for everyone if you'd just die quickly." Zlata remarks, raising her arm.

"Black Viper!"

Multiplie ethereal tendrils each burst from dimensional portals directly by Aster from all sides, attempting to capture and crush her completely. Despite the aesthetical differences, the spell was still Almighty. Its destructive effects were identical to Megidolaon, but concentrated for a single target, meaning getting caught would mean almost certain annihilation.

Aster's eyes widen as Zlata appears without warning. Her hair stand on end as she feels the immense power her furious aggressor wields. As the portals open and the tentacles reach out to tear Aster apart, but her presence disappeared as a storm of scales manifested around her for an instant. Several kilometers in the direction of Moscow Aster reappears, where she lets out a deep a breathe, a drop of sweat running across her forehead. Fear makes way for excitement at this thrilling experience and she grins manically.

"I had hoped to meet her during this war. Too bad that a conversation seems to be out of the question. Still, she yaps too much for someone who's in a hurry." Aster thinks as both of her arms undergo Partial Devilfication. While moving backwards towards Moscow at speeds rivaling Voyager-1, she fires dozens of large Shinsoo slashes towards Zlata.

Vector Slash

Before Aster's counterattack was launched Zlata might have noticed that St. Petersburg was still untouched, even though Aster could have reduced half of it to ruins already. But there was no time to dwell on this loss as a barrage of attacks starts homing in on her with a constantly accelerating velocity. They rip through the air, turning every vector they come into contact with into their own.
Aster doesn't wait for the projectiles to reach Zlata, instead continuing to move towards Moscow while on high alert.

Back