• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@Greenland

The blast definitelly annhilated everything there, though considering the whole timeslow the castle was in, the clone of Yorsha most likely had time to escape from there.

Not like it matters that much, since they have no way to return there or anything.

@Lou_change

Actually, it seems Yorsha is there to greet them, well, a clone body of the elden king at least.

"Hello there, Defender. Would you be in need of something, my friend?"

"That's it?" I asked the warlord with a mocking tone, one hand leaning on the throne armchair- supporting my face. "I expected more from you."
"Just getting started."

I shifted my focus into an offensive ones, enough of testing my adversaries strength.

"Radiant Lances-"

A large amounts of holy energy coalesced behind me, forming hundreds of beams of light in the form of a lance.

"-Barrage."

All of the lances of light around me bolted simultaneously, raining upon my enemies like that of a rain of light. Reaching ten times the speed that I normally use.

"Be skewered by my holy lances."

Luckily, the Elden King is already at twice his normal speed, so only 5x faster, that combined with pre ognition of his own allows for room to act, though those attacks are still too fast to conventionally stop. Luckily for him, his ways are very much unconventional.

Energy pooling up in his body, the Elden King utilizes the ability of a creature gained through the alliance for even greater if momentary power, a burst of incredible surging energy.

Final Smash

"Murder of the Infinite Crow"

From the body of the king, a colossal black mass is ejected outward, a mass of crow, not crows, just crow. A single cawing, unified flesh mass of feathers, beaks, and talons that much akin to a virus exponential multiplier as it flies forward. This black void meets agaist the barrage of light, clashing against it, while at the same time stealing power from the spear through both extremely efficient chlrophyll-like cells and plain old energy absoption, using that to fuel its own growth.

The mass of darkness will attempt to bloth out the light, overwhelm and consume it.

Last edited:
Aster's eyes widen as Zlata appears without warning. Her hair stand on end as she feels the immense power her furious aggressor wields. As the portals open and the tentacles reach out to tear Aster apart, but her presence disappeared as a storm of scales manifested around her for an instant. Several kilometers in the direction of Moscow Aster reappears, where she lets out a deep a breathe, a drop of sweat running across her forehead. Fear makes way for excitement at this thrilling experience and she grins manically.

"I had hoped to meet her during this war. Too bad that a conversation seems to be out of the question. Still, she yaps too much for someone who's in a hurry." Aster thinks as both of her arms undergo Partial Devilfication. While moving backwards towards Moscow at speeds rivaling Voyager-1, she fires dozens of large Shinsoo slashes towards Zlata.

Vector Slash

Before Aster's counterattack was launched Zlata might have noticed that St. Petersburg was still untouched, even though Aster could have reduced half of it to ruins already. But there was no time to dwell on this loss as a barrage of attacks starts homing in on her with a constantly accelerating velocity. They rip through the air, turning every vector they come into contact with into their own.
Aster doesn't wait for the projectiles to reach Zlata, instead continuing to move towards Moscow while on high alert.
"Heat Riser! Makarakan!"

Boosting all her stats and gaining a layer of reflective magic, Zlata gave chase. She ignored the projectiles, as they would bounce off her skin, redirected back at Aster with the same properties.

You miscalculated. Even at this distance, you're still well within my range!

"Dekaja! Sukunda!" Aster's stat boosts were nullified and an additional 3x speed debuff was applied.

The assault of tendrils continues as new portals open up around Aster, though this time they're 3x as fast and powerful as they were before, compoinding with Aster's own 3x speed debuff. Additionally, dozens of shadows would begin spawning in Aster's path, further restricting her potential movement options.
She puts out her hand. A new avenue to power has opened.

“May you bring me many battles to come.” I guess that her way of saying yes.
The clone seems happy, but a hint of melancholy shines through.

"If you're ready to fight now, we could use some help in Western Europe, or the Middle East. Our side can send you to the battlefield immediately."

Last edited:
The clone seems happy, but a hint of melancholy shines through.

"If you're ready to fight now, we could use some help in Western Europe, or the Middle East. Our side can send you to the battlefield immediately."
“Mhm. Just give me a few seconds to gather some things. As I am now, I can most likely stall at the very best, so I’ll be doing a different approach to maximize stalling.”

She heads over to her chests, rummaging through to get some spicy stuff. I’m not ready to beat them in normal combat yet. Plan: fight wildly different than preferred method. Use minimum gear.

With her strategy and resources set, the armorless swordswoman stands forth, drinking a potion of invisibility.

“Bring me to battle.”

@Overlord775
"I recently bested the Mechdusa, which I quite enjoyed fight but now I realize letting this war continue would likely be of great detriment. So I animated the suits of armor you gave me so I could send them all around Australia to destroy her signifiers at once and subvert her claim, but I have 2 problems. The first I don't have the means to even properly arm those I chose to lead the four groups for I don't have the means to create a magic weapon or arrows. Second taking Australia alone won’t prevent her maintaining her current level of power she would need to lose a second country if you have a ready army I suggest sending it to the island of Japan to take it. I am willing to return the materials from the Mechdusa I didn’t use in exchange for arrows and magic weapon, I swear I don’t mean to cheat you!” Defender says their tone initially cheerful before turning more desperate.

"I recently bested the Mechdusa, which I quite enjoyed fight but now I realize letting this war continue would likely be of great detriment. So I animated the suits of armor you gave me so I could send them all around Australia to destroy her signifiers at once and subvert her claim, but I have 2 problems. The first I don't have the means to even properly arm those I chose to lead the four groups for I don't have the means to create a magic weapon or arrows. Second taking Australia alone won’t prevent her maintaining her current level of power she would need to lose a second country if you have a ready army I suggest sending it to the island of Japan to take it. I am willing to return the materials from the Mechdusa I didn’t use in exchange for arrows and magic weapon, I swear I don’t mean to cheat you!” Defender says their tone initially cheerful before turning more desperate.
"I would be willing to let you use my smithing equipment, we are allies after all. I could even provide resources for you to work with, though at a cost, that being healings pill as i Know you have made deals with Kane as well."

The clones replies, then looking to their right, at a giant globe. They spin it, then stopping it with one hand as it arrives at the side of Russia

"For the latter request, I am sorry to say but there's no much i can do there unfortunatelly. I have no territory near ones controlled by Zlata, and i do not possess fast ways to transport large amounts of troops, so i have no practival ways to invade."

As the time passed, Bardock would keep on training. Getting used to the gravity of his home planet once again, and increasing said gravity. He was training, his body sore and yet he didn't stop. All to gain more power, all to be stronger.

Motivated, he kept on training. None of his soldiers could keep up with him so now he had to shadowbox, fighting the air to train. Punching absolute nothingness, his fists breaking the air with each punch.

“Mhm. Just give me a few seconds to gather some things. As I am now, I can most likely stall at the very best, so I’ll be doing a different approach to maximize stalling.”

She heads over to her chests, rummaging through to get some spicy stuff. I’m not ready to beat them in normal combat yet. Plan: fight wildly different than preferred method. Use minimum gear.

With her strategy and resources set, the armorless swordswoman stands forth, drinking a potion of invisibility.

“Bring me to battle.”
@Rakih_Elyan

Svärd would be sent by teleportation to Egypt to assist Faqih, appearing a safe distance away.

@Rakih_Elyan

Svärd would be sent by teleportation to Egypt to assist Faqih, appearing a safe distance away.
Invisible and a safe distance away, the swordswoman gets to work on her scheme.

Placing down lots of redstone, a switch, and many pistons, her contraption comes together.

Soul sand is placed, Wither skulls are placed, and even some rings are as well.

Let’s see how much this’ll do when I flip that switch…

"How much for 10 ectoplasm, 20 silk, and 30 pumpkins?" Defender asks. (To clarify are the Naughty Present and Pumpkin Moon Medallion even allowed)
Yorsha would instantly catches on the idea at play, giving a slit-eyed glare at Defender.

"I hope you realize that the Pumkin Moon is an event that effects an entire half of planet, and would cause uncalculable levels of devastation."

Unsure how the guy knows about it, but just how things are he guesses.

@Torlikoff @Faruel1998

La Diosa emitted a small shockwave, knocking any of the dust off her person. She cracked her neck, and hovered toward Deimos and Vidarr.

"That was... unexpected..." She said, "That castle was blown to hell even while I was still in it... I suppose I made the right decision, then, allying with you..."

@Overlord775 @Setsuna_tenma @Rakih_Elyan

As the bursts of flame and cold blasted at the water elemental from the two rival warlords, Helios leaped forward, counteracting the flames with his own burning body while using the resulting temperature to ward off the Fin’s ice assault.

At the same time, the wind elemental would simply shift back into a hurricane of air, dispersing her body before the attack could reach her. All three elementals would immediately fly away, as Alfonso telepathically orders them to retreat.

As the massive crow shielded him from the incoming barrage of spears, Alfonso flew higher into the air, gripping his wooden sword tightly. His arm muscles bulged for a moment, as he reared the weapon back, before swinging it forward in a sudden, burst of motion, a powerful, destructive shockwave barrelling toward the two warlords.

@Greenland

Deimos responds not to Vidarr, but when La Diosa approaches, he slowly cranes his head in her direction.

"...My daughter is gone. And you're still here. Why?"

The demon king starts to bear down on her and approach, an aura of darkness beginning to build around him. "Why were you allowed to live? When she wasn't? And you have the gall to tell me you made the right decision!?"

It looks like he's about to kill her... but he stops.

"...You're not worth the effort. Just start pulling your weight for once."

@Africa primarily @Junkoposter

"Hey, i wouldn't do that if I were you."

The voice of some kinda ****** Vivziepop looking ass shark dude gets her attention from a nearby tree. Leviathan flashes her a toothy grin as he slides down the wood. "Bit rude to interrupt a fight, ain't it? Especially in a way that might hurt the boss' underlings. Thought you made a deal with him."

"I know that is within your power, it wouldn't even take much effort from you. You could have released a nigh endless army night one. Perhaps that is why forces that brought us here are literally betting on if we will destroy the planet before anyone can claim it and we all lose. That hasn't happened yet thankfully but... You know what I'll save this topic for later. How much is 20 crystal shards and 8 soul of night or 10 crystal shards, 2 unicorn horns, 10 pixie dust, and 8 soul of light?" Defender says.

@Greenland

Deimos responds not to Vidarr, but when La Diosa approaches, he slowly cranes his head in her direction.

"...My daughter is gone. And you're still here. Why?"

The demon king starts to bear down on her and approach, an aura of darkness beginning to build around him. "Why were you allowed to live? When she wasn't? And you have the gall to tell me you made the right decision!?"

It looks like he's about to kill her... but he stops.

"...You're not worth the effort. Just start pulling your weight for once."
La Diosa doesn't even flinch at the aura of darkness, nor the rage of Deimos. There wasn't anything for her to say. Nor was there anything she wanted to say.

She didn't care to console him, or to explain how she lived and Romulus didn't. If anything, she felt vindicated seeing Deimos lose this much. She silently and secretly reveled in it.

The Goddess merely let the Demon King vent his anger.

However, if she were to answer the question of how she survived, it was a simple one: evolution. La Diosa's time training had spurred evolution to the point where she grew more physically resilient. What would have eradicated her and had her awaken in Argentina only was enough to knock her out, leaving her unconscious under where his castle once stood. Perhaps if the Demon King put his rage aside, he would understand that, or perhaps he was ignorant of her ability to evolve and adapt.

Either way, she lived to see another day, and resurfaced to the sight of an angered and suffering Deimos. She couldn't ask for much more.

Invisible and a safe distance away, the swordswoman gets to work on her scheme.

Placing down lots of redstone, a switch, and many pistons, her contraption comes together.

Soul sand is placed, Wither skulls are placed, and even some rings are as well.

Let’s see how much this’ll do when I flip that switch…
The invisible swordswoman sighs, grabbing a random nearby animal. The poor thing.

"Hey, i wouldn't do that if I were you."

The voice of some kinda ****** Vivziepop looking ass shark dude gets her attention from a nearby tree. Leviathan flashes her a toothy grin as he slides down the wood. "Bit rude to interrupt a fight, ain't it? Especially in a way that might hurt the boss' underlings. Thought you made a deal with him."
“…a deal with a new avenue to power has been gained. I do as I am told, as per my mission and payment. They can handle this.”

Her voice is cold and uncaring, Magic circuits flaming to life.

“Start.”

She flips the switch.

—————————————-

@Rakih_Elyan @Setsuna_tenma @Overlord775 @Torlikoff

Multiple far off explosions can be heard as many beings of intense withering power come into being.

IMG_0851.webp

IMG_0763.png

Multiple Wither’s and Amalgam Mecha Sonic’s have been summoned to this realm, and are ready to reign chaos on all.

Last edited:
@WAR @Edwellken

The following event would become known as one of the most desctructive incidents in the war between the Anti-Zlata Coalition and Zlata's Alliance.

Aster focused all of her aura and Shinsoo on speed as soon as she got slowed down. She couldn't afford to get hit, so speed was more important than durability. Zlata was immensely powerful, but still, Aster felt disappointed. Zlata's use of high level magic left no room for an actual fight, but at the same time it was so...so very wasteful. She feels the space around her being eviscerated as the same attack is launched again. Predictable. Grabbing and twisting the topology of space-time, as if it were a sheet, she twists between the portals and appears above Zlata and her shadows. For an instant Aster's aura brings nothing but despair to Russian Warlord; it like a bottomless pit of malice, like she's looking into the void that was once her home.

21 CHARGES USED - LEVEL 10 PHYSICS MAGIC:

FALSE VACUUM DECAY

"This is how you use magic!"

A droplet falls from its unstable position into the waters of existence, creating waves that ripple outwards. Reality is distorted as a nucleation bubble forms and spreads outward at the speed of light. It pushes back against the pressure of space-time itself and overpowers the fundamental forces of reality. Anything caught in it has its structure utterly annihilated and loses all traces of its previous identity.

On the inside Zlata finds that she isn't dead, yet. All her senses are working, but she can't seem to take any action. It doesn't take long for her to realize that she no longer has a body; she's floating around as just a brain. Then came her awareness of her surroundings, a pocket in the universe. As she lays her gaze upon it, she feels a somberness and a joy, each of these emotions larger than lifetimes. It reminds her of the tenderness with which a mother caresses their newborn child, but also of the sorrow of one who lost a loved one. It's a world of beauty beyond what human language can describe. If it wasn't for Zlata's eldritch nature, she likely would not have kept her mind. Then as she watches the world through which she floats, she sees Aster. The enemy Warlord is sitting on what Zlata can only describe as the leaf of a plant, though that would be akin to comparing a bonfire to a star.

"Heh," Aster smirks, "I can see the neurons in your brain firing. Don't bother, I've blocked any movements that would even allow you to think of using your abilities. You have an expansive territory, so it's not over for you yet; I'm sure Deimos would love to get his hands on you. Still, this is checkmate."

As soon as she finished saying that, Yog-Sothoth manifested and prepared to attack her, for it did not require Zlata's input to act. Surprise was painted across Aster's face, but it did not last. They were in Aster's domain now, and her rules applied; the very concept of physics had been replaced by her will. The Persona collapsed in on itself and disappeared into nothingness.

Aster sighs, "You know, I had actually hoped to have a dialogue with you, but I can see now that that would have been fruitless." her usually friendly voice turned cold, "I looked into your mind. I saw what you did. Begone. You do not belong here. You are a ruinous power beyond any other in this world. An ender of stories. All you will ever do is kill."

Zlata was given a moment to process these words before the fundamental strings that made up her existence snapped, leaving nothing behind.

Aster remained where she was for a minute, simply staring in front of her, before getting up with a sigh. Once she's outside of the bubble she tries to contact Deimos, "Zlata is dead. Let the others know."

Afterwards she started flying towards Russia's western signifier with the intent to replace it.

The bubble expanded 300 kilometers in every direction before stopping, creating a wound in the world. From the outside it looked like an event horizon as light that entered it would never return. The air seemed to flow around it, rather than into it, creating a thin layer of vacuum and strong gusts of wind around it. The death count was in the tens of millions and more people were being added to it by the second.

Last edited:
La Diosa doesn't even flinch at the aura of darkness, nor the rage of Deimos. There wasn't anything for her to say. Nor was there anything she wanted to say.

She didn't care to console him, or to explain how she lived and Romulus didn't. If anything, she felt vindicated seeing Deimos lose this much. She silently and secretly reveled in it.

The Goddess merely let the Demon King vent his anger.

However, if she were to answer the question of how she survived, it was a simple one: evolution. La Diosa's time training had spurred evolution to the point where she grew more physically resilient. What would have eradicated her and had her awaken in Argentina only was enough to knock her out, leaving her unconscious under where his castle once stood. Perhaps if the Demon King put his rage aside, he would understand that, or perhaps he was ignorant of her ability to evolve and adapt.

Either way, she lived to see another day, and resurfaced to the sight of an angered and suffering Deimos. She couldn't ask for much more.
(1-A adaptation...?)

"I know that is within your power, it wouldn't even take much effort from you. You could have released a nigh endless army night one. Perhaps that is why forces that brought us here are literally betting on if we will destroy the planet before anyone can claim it and we all lose. That hasn't happened yet thankfully but... You know what I'll save this topic for later. How much is 20 crystal shards and 8 soul of night or 10 crystal shards, 2 unicorn horns, 10 pixie dust, and 8 soul of light?" Defender says.
"So a rainbow rod and a magic harp, huh? Honestly, not what I personally would have gone with, but fine. Give me 150 pills and i'll give you both of the weapons themselves, how does that sound?"

Yorsha replies.

“I was referring to one or the other I just figured it would be somewhat cheap for the level of power it has rather not give up all the pills even if I have little use of them, I want them for my organic companions in case they are needed.” Defender explains.

The following event would become known as one of the most desctructive incidents in the war between the Anti-Zlata Coalition and Zlata's Alliance.

Aster focused all of her aura and Shinsoo on speed as soon as she got slowed down. She couldn't afford to get hit, so speed was more important than durability. Zlata was immensely powerful, but still, Aster felt disappointed. Zlata's use of high level magic left no room for an actual fight, but at the same time it was so...so very wasteful. She feels the space around her being eviscerated as the same attack is launched again. Predictable. Grabbing and twisting the topology of space-time, as if it were a sheet, she twists between the portals and appears above Zlata and her shadows. For an instant Aster's aura brings nothing but despair to Russian Warlord; it like a bottomless pit of malice, like she's looking into the void that was once her home.

21 CHARGES USED - LEVEL 10 PHYSICS MAGIC:

FALSE VACUUM DECAY

"This is how you use magic!"

A droplet falls from its unstable position into the waters of existence, creating waves that ripple outwards. Reality is distorted as a nucleation bubble forms and spreads outward at the speed of light. It pushes back against the pressure of space-time itself and overpowers the fundamental forces of reality. Anything caught in it has its structure utterly annihilated and loses all traces of its previous identity.

On the inside Zlata finds that she isn't dead, yet. All her senses are working, but she can't seem to take any action. It doesn't take long for her to realize that she no longer has a body; she's floating around as just a brain. Then came her awareness of her surroundings, a pocket in the universe. As she lays her gaze upon it, she feels a somberness and a joy, each of these emotions larger than lifetimes. It reminds her of the tenderness with which a mother caresses their newborn child, but also of the sorrow of one who lost a loved one. It's a world of beauty beyond what human language can describe. If it wasn't for Zlata's eldritch nature, she likely would not have kept her mind. Then as she watches the world through which she floats, she sees Aster. The enemy Warlord is sitting on what Zlata can only describe as the leaf of a plant, though that would be akin to comparing a bonfire to a star.

"Heh," Aster smirks, "I can see the neurons in your brain firing. Don't bother, I've blocked any movements that would even allow you to think of using your abilities. You have an expansive territory, so it's not over for you yet; I'm sure Deimos would love to get his hands on you. Still, this is checkmate."

As soon as she finished saying that, Yog-Sothoth manifested and prepared to attack, for it did not require Zlata's input to act. Surprise was painted across Aster's face, but it did not last. They were in Aster's domain now, and her rules applied; the very concept of physics had been replaced by her will. The Persona collapsed in on itself and disappeared into nothingness.

Aster sighs, "You know, I had actually hoped to have a dialogue with you, but I can see now that that would have been fruitless." her usually friendly voice turned cold, "I looked into your mind. I saw what you did. Begone. You do not belong here. You are a ruinous power beyond any other in this world. An ender of stories. All you will ever do is kill."

Zlata was given a moment to process these words before the fundamental strings that made up her existence snapped, leaving nothing behind.

Aster remained where she was for a minute, simply staring in front of her, before getting up with a sigh. Once she's outside of the bubble she tries to contact Deimos, "Zlata is dead. Let the others know."

Afterwards she started flying towards Russia's western signifier with the intent to replace it.

The bubble expanded 300 kilometers in every direction before stopping, creating a wound in the world. From the outside it looked like an event horizon as light that entered it would never return. The air seemed to flow around it, rather than into it, creating a thin layer of vacuum and strong gusts of wind around it. The death count was in the tens of millions and more people were being added to it by the second.

Endure!

But it wasn't enough. Even with such a cheat skill, Zlata could only hold out for so long against the constant assault of reality itself being torn asunder.

With her last available action, Zlata did all she could do.

"Nakya! Maria! Please... protect Russia!" @Adem_Warlock69 @Paul_Frank (Rusty's team will teleport you)

She cried for help. It was sheer desperation. Then, less than a moment after, her body was no more.

Why..? Why did my magic lose? Did I spread myself too thin? No! The people need the Metaverse! My magic wasn't a waste! If I had just gone all out from the start, I wouldn't have lost...

Yog-Sothoth struggles and lashes out at Aster on its own, but any semblance of hope turns to despair when it too falls. Aster's magic had been adapted to the persona's strange physiology.

"What right do you have to chastise me?" Zlata reacted to Aster's words. "What are you doing now, if not killing? If it weren't for you people, everything would have been fine! The world would be a better place!"

Mere moments felt like eternity. In this time, Zlata had come to a very potent conclusion. When she came back, she would be well past the point of pulling her punches. To everyone who wronged her, and everyone who doubted her, she would show them the full force of her convictions.

It won't be long. Deimos, Aster... Just wait until then.

Last edited:
Nakya receives the message, and puts her plans on hold for a moment.

"Ah, so the enemies were too much for her afterall huh? Defend Russia, seems simple enough, her other territories might be an issue though."

In any case, Nakya received an objective, and given Zlata's desperation, she decides she'll lend her assistance again, and sets out towards Russia at full speed, interspersed with teleporting to make it there faster.

Will I be able to defend it though? If the enemy that killed her is there, it'll be a tough fight. Even moreso if the rest of Deimos's forces are that strong, and also attack.

Despite her questioning, there isn't any fear in her heart, she'd have to do what was needed to keep everything going and prevent the enemy forces from taking Zlata's territory and winning. Even if she didn't care for Zlata or her ideals, letting the conflict end like this would be a waste, there was far more ruin it could bring afterall.

Meanwhile the jet that had been flying around forever at this point, finally arms and drops its payload, the only remaining nuke Nakya had, right over the CDC in Atlanta.

Taking a break from his continuous arduos training. Bardock decides it's time for a reform in where he rules, going first to El Salvador and more precisely... its capital. San Salvador. As he floats from the air and has a smirk.

He creates a small red, firey looking sphere. Diminute, with his pinky. Then, it rapidly flies to the ground of the capital...

...A massive pillar of Ki, raw energy coats the entire capital, destroying the buildings and the people that were once there. The pillar expands massively onto the air, being quite visible even from miles away, putting holes through clouds.

Then, once where San Salvador was, there is a barren ground. Entirely flat, devoid of any buildings or life, not any green... just dirt.

It was time to build over it...

(Didn't know it was a 1-A attack, and I also had no idea what was going on. I was doing stuff IRL and became completely clueless to what was going on because I went to work and hung out with friends.)

[Don't worry about it. We can just say Diosa wasn't actually considered an enemy target at the time and so the spell ignored her. Any injuries she sustained would've been from shrapnel and debris.]

@Greenland

The blast definitelly annhilated everything there, though considering the whole timeslow the castle was in, the clone of Yorsha most likely had time to escape from there.

Not like it matters that much, since they have no way to return there or anything.

@Lou_change

Actually, it seems Yorsha is there to greet them, well, a clone body of the elden king at least.

"Hello there, Defender. Would you be in need of something, my friend?"

"Just getting started."

Luckily, the Elden King is already at twice his normal speed, so only 5x faster, that combined with pre ognition of his own allows for room to act, though those attacks are still too fast to conventionally stop. Luckily for him, his ways are very much unconventional.

Energy pooling up in his body, the Elden King utilizes the ability of a creature gained through the alliance for even greater if momentary power, a burst of incredible surging energy.

Final Smash

"Murder of the Infinite Crow"

From the body of the king, a colossal black mass is ejected outward, a mass of crow, not crows, just crow. A single cawing, unified flesh mass of feathers, beaks, and talons that much akin to a virus exponential multiplier as it flies forward. This black void meets agaist the barrage of light, clashing against it, while at the same time stealing power from the spear through both extremely efficient chlrophyll-like cells and plain old energy absoption, using that to fuel its own growth.

The mass of darkness will attempt to bloth out the light, overwhelm and consume it.
@Overlord775 @Junkoposter @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch @Setsuna_tenma

"Trying to consume holy energy of mine huh."

What a fascinating creature, what kind of thing will it be able to absorb?

"Now-"

A large amount of holy energy coalesced and formed into a three hundred meters long spear, its destructive power can destroy any cover and defense should it hit.

"-Sky Piercing Light!"

The sky was split apart at that moment, the descending lance coming down onto the black mass- as it sped up with an ungodly speed.

Just like one that can be described as "Judgement of God". Truly holy and magnificent, it is indeed an attack of a biblical scale.

"Try to absorb that."

@Overlord775 @Setsuna_tenma @Rakih_Elyan

As the bursts of flame and cold blasted at the water elemental from the two rival warlords, Helios leaped forward, counteracting the flames with his own burning body while using the resulting temperature to ward off the Fin’s ice assault.

At the same time, the wind elemental would simply shift back into a hurricane of air, dispersing her body before the attack could reach her. All three elementals would immediately fly away, as Alfonso telepathically orders them to retreat.

As the massive crow shielded him from the incoming barrage of spears, Alfonso flew higher into the air, gripping his wooden sword tightly. His arm muscles bulged for a moment, as he reared the weapon back, before swinging it forward in a sudden, burst of motion, a powerful, destructive shockwave barrelling toward the two warlords.
Already seen the future, I swung one of my sword into the shockwave- photon aura ripping apart the space as it's destroying the attack.

"This is interesting, I never thought you as a sword user. I thought that wooden sword of yours are just an accessory that you don't know how to use."

Taunting him from my throne, as I turn my gaze into the woman that has arrived in the battlefield. My true sight picked up her invisibility.
The invisible swordswoman sighs, grabbing a random nearby animal. The poor thing.

“…a deal with a new avenue to power has been gained. I do as I am told, as per my mission and payment. They can handle this.”

Her voice is cold and uncaring, Magic circuits flaming to life.

“Start.”

She flips the switch.

—————————————-

@Rakih_Elyan @Setsuna_tenma @Overlord775 @Torlikoff

Multiple far off explosions can be heard as many beings of intense withering power come into being.

IMG_0851.webp

IMG_0763.png

Multiple Wither’s and Amalgam Mecha Sonic’s have been summoned to this realm, and are ready to reign chaos on all.

As I confirmed with my Precognition that she is not an enemy- she is an ally instead, I will help her fight and survive this ordeal.

"Rescue."

The woman was pulled into the side of my throne, her visor and black hair is the first thing I take notice of.

"Spell Repeater."

I casted at her all of the buff that I applied to myself, she should be significantly stronger and more durable than before.

A strong woman with a black tight full body suit that wields a sword- that just my type-

Anyways I shouldn't really distracted my thoughts.

"So, who are you?"

Seeing into the future won't really help me in discovering her identity.

Last edited:
@Torlikoff

With a cold smile, the swordswoman gives off a small wave. Some of the Withers and Amalgam Mecha's descend on the man like sharks to blood, flying above him and spamming down black skulls and balls of light.

The rest spread out.

As I confirmed with my Precognition that she is not an enemy- she is an ally instead, I will help her fight and survive this ordeal.

"Rescue."

The woman was pulled into the side of my throne, her visor and black hair is the first thing I take notice of.

"Spell Repeater."

I casted at her all of the buff that I applied to myself, she should be significantly stronger and more durable than before.

A strong woman with a black tight full body suit that wields a sword- that just my type-

Anyways I shouldn't really distracted my thoughts.

"So, who are you?"

Seeing into the future won't really help me in discovering her identity.
Feeling the teleportation spell, the swordswoman doesn't resist it, letting it take her.

She coldly looks at the man on the throne as she appears, instantly throwing down a black chest with an eye on it as she does.

"Our mutual ally has paid me to assist you in the defense. I have deployed some rather strong beasts to drive them off at best, and stall them at worst." She blandly reports, pulling out a small gold statue from the chest.

@Overlord775 @Setsuna_tenma @Rakih_Elyan @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch @EveryoneInTheEgyptBattleBro

The rest of the Wither's and Amalgam Mecha's fly across the battlefield, a strong swarm of black bone and blueish metal blasting any living thing they detect with barrages of black skulls and white cubes.

Wherever these projectiles hit, they release a deadly explosion and start to slowly kill and Wither away any living being hit.

Last edited:
"One thousand I believe." Defender responses.
"That would make 150 only 15% of them, not that much no? Buuut if you wish for a better deal, i could give you multiple of said weapons, or even different weapons."

Yorsha raises the offer.

The rest of the Wither's and Amalgam Mecha's fly across the battlefield, a strong swarm of black bone and blueish metal blasting any living thing they detect with barrages of black skulls and white cubes.

Wherever these projectiles hit, they release a deadly explosion and start to slowly kill and Wither away any living being hit.

Yorsha would give a glance towards the creatures, immidiatelly feeling that they are very much dangerous. It probably will be difficult to handle them...

Actually no, extremely easy, barely an inconvianience. Those beings attack indiscrimitelly any living being it seems, and don't seem to be very smart on the way they go about it either, so they are easilly stoppable. Yorsha reaches his left arm in their direction, from it releasing a giant swarm of flies.

They swarm around the undead beasts (and the mechanical one), forming a large dome surronding them entirely. The things will try to shoot at the (very much living) flies, but the limited AoE of theeir blasts and the sheer area covered by the swarm means that they will only kill maybe hundreds at best, so considering there's tens of thousands of flies in the swarm, well, let's just say they will remain there all day.

@Overlord775 @Junkoposter @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch @Setsuna_tenma

"Trying to consume holy energy of mine huh."

What a fascinating creature, what kind of thing will it be able to absorb?

"Now-"

A large amount of holy energy coalesced and formed into a three hundred meters long spear, its destructive power can destroy any cover and defense should it hit.

"-Sky Piercing Light!"

The sky was split apart at that moment, the descending lance coming down onto the black mass- as it sped up with an ungodly speed.

Just like one that can be described as "Judgement of God". Truly holy and magnificent, it is indeed an attack of a biblical scale.

"Try to absorb that."

[Will write something when i feel less shit]

Last edited:
And try to absorb that it will, the colossal mass of crows coverging right into the spear's path, forming a shape roughly the same as it, a giant black weapon forming to stop the light one.

Yet, it would prove fruitless, as the two weapons collide, the one of the adversary would prove much superior, the crows only holding for seconds, before then being obliterated as the spear pierces right through.

Yorsha would observe this, obverse his strongest attack being so easilly overwhelmed, and can only sigh in sandness. He has put quite the bit of effort into that, so this course of events is saddening for the Elden Lord.

Yet, this proves the chance, no, the need, for further improvement, the call of greater being. His power is clearly not enough to defeat the warlord in front of him, and he will lose if things continue this way, but... as they say, nature finds a way, and he might just have what it takes to do that.

The colossal warlord would simply moves hie right arm forward, seeming as though with the intent to directly halt the colossal porjectile, yet something weird happens, something changes about the warlord, his entire being being changing, upgrading, adapting.

Evolution is the process of life adapting to adversity, the change of biology to counteract the challenges a species has to go through, and to overcome them. A process that normally takes thousands, if not millions of years. yet here and now, it will work in moment. FOr that is the will of the elden king, for that is the will of Yorsha.

"You boast yourself so high and mightly, yet you know nothing of true might... "

As the lance if about to make contact, in a blindingly fast transformation, the appendage of the warlord expands outwards, teeth growing as a colossal maws form and bite hard down unto the light. Teeth crush contruct, grnding it down at it disspears within the flesh of the warlord like if it never existed.

"There, I in fact, absorbed it. You stand as nothing before me, now begone!"

Yorsha states, then aiming his right arm at the enemy warlord, and from it a lump is generated, spinning and twisting as it elogates, and then outright detaches. A spear of biomass, covered in unholy and hallow essences alike, shoots out, despite its much smaller size twice as strong and twice as fast as the spear of light.

A black, spiraling, giant thorn that homes straight unto its target.

@Rakih_Elyan YOU

[Charge level 8, INFINITE EVOLUTION]

Last edited:
Yorsha would give a glance towards the creatures, immidiatelly feeling that they are very much dangerous. It probably will be difficult to handle them...

Actually no, extremely easy, barely an inconvianience. Those beings attack indiscrimitelly any living being it seems, and don't seem to be very smart on the way they go about it either, so they are easilly stoppable. Yorsha reaches his left arm in their direction, from it releasing a giant swarm of flies.

They swarm around the undead beasts (and the mechanical one), forming a large dome surronding them entirely. The things will try to shoot at the (very much living) flies, but the limited AoE of theeir blasts and the sheer area covered by the swarm means that they will only kill maybe hundreds at best, so considering there's tens of thousands of flies in the swarm, well, let's just say they will remain there all day.
If this was a singular Wither, that may have been a slight problem, but...

This is a swarm of Wither's and Amalgam Mecha's. And those are normal, everyday, regular flies.

As they start to spam their projectiles with great speed, huge chunks are blown out from the shockwaves of the blasts themselves, along with the explosions. It may take a bit to chew through, but certainly not as long as Yorsha envisioned. What a waste of life~.

[Charge level 10, INFINITE EVOLUTION]
Hm. Yeah. Hm.

**** that.

The swordswoman just instantly bolts, throwing a pearl as far as she can as she runs away from the blast zone at top speed, magic circuits blaring to life to reinforce and boost herself as she chugs a speed potion.

"I was not paid enough for that." She coldly yells back at her ally.

Thank goodness this thing is only homed in on him, amirght?

Already seen the future, I swung one of my sword into the shockwave- photon aura ripping apart the space as it's destroying the attack.

"This is interesting, I never thought you as a sword user. I thought that wooden sword of yours are just an accessory that you don't know how to use."

Taunting him from my throne, as I turn my gaze into the woman that has arrived in the battlefield. My true sight picked up her invisibility.
"To tell you the truth...I'm not too keen on weapons. Too much effort, swinging these big old things around." The man said, seemingly unconcerned with his attack being nullified. He snapped his fingers, and Anemoi, Helios, and Posesiden appeared from the sky above, surrounding Alfonso as he talked.

"You know I never wanted to fight. Never wanted. To deal with all you...bothersome pests." Suddenly...the elemental creatures transformed into their respective elements...before moving to envelop the warlord. Anemoi shifted into a localized hurricane, coating his lower body and feet, while Helios coated his shoulders, the flames extending to his back in a long...flaming cape. Poseidon shifted to coat his bare chest and arms...forming something of a liquid...overflowing coat. In just a few moments...his minions had turned into an armor of elements, a disaster in human form.

"But you lot...keep getting on my ******* nerves." The man growled. Raising his sword again, he dashed towards the warlord, the tornado at his feet amplifying his flight speed as he rocketed towards the man on his throne. Immediately, he would bring his sword downward, attempting to forcefully slam it onto his head should he survive Yorsha's assault.

If this was a singular Wither, that may have been a slight problem, but...

This is a swarm of Wither's and Amalgam Mecha's. And those are normal, everyday, regular flies.

As they start to spam their projectiles with great speed, huge chunks are blown out from the shockwaves of the blasts themselves, along with the explosions. It may take a bit to chew through, but certainly not as long as Yorsha envisioned. What a waste of life~.
Alfonso didn't even pay the Withers a second glance. As the mass of skeletal creatures clashed with the mass of flies...the sentient cloud Alfonso had created earlier...began to turn black. Electricity crackled across its surface, before a powerful lightning bolt burst from its body, blasting any Withers and Mecha's that came too close to the fight itself.

Fin used explosion runes on the wither to try to blow them up.
"To tell you the truth...I'm not too keen on weapons. Too much effort, swinging these big old things around." The man said, seemingly unconcerned with his attack being nullified. He snapped his fingers, and Anemoi, Helios, and Posesiden appeared from the sky above, surrounding Alfonso as he talked.

"You know I never wanted to fight. Never wanted. To deal with all you...bothersome pests." Suddenly...the elemental creatures transformed into their respective elements...before moving to envelop the warlord. Anemoi shifted into a localized hurricane, coating his lower body and feet, while Helios coated his shoulders, the flames extending to his back in a long...flaming cape. Poseidon shifted to coat his bare chest and arms...forming something of a liquid...overflowing coat. In just a few moments...his minions had turned into an armor of elements, a disaster in human form.

"But you lot...keep getting on my ******* nerves." The man growled. Raising his sword again, he dashed towards the warlord, the tornado at his feet amplifying his flight speed as he rocketed towards the man on his throne. Immediately, he would bring his sword downward, attempting to forcefully slam it onto his head should he survive Yorsha's assault.

Alfonso didn't even pay the Withers a second glance. As the mass of skeletal creatures clashed with the mass of flies...the sentient cloud Alfonso had created earlier...began to turn black. Electricity crackled across its surface, before a powerful lightning bolt burst from its body, blasting any Withers and Mecha's that came too close to the fight itself.
Fin seeing it tried to use chaos runes to disturb the balance of the various elements in the armour to make it unstable

Bardock would slowly build the new capital of El Salvador. Or well, mostly having his troops do so, as he smiled to himself. Helping out whenever he could, this was his empire after all, he couldn't just stand there and look pretty really.

@ZoroNotZolo

Vidarr narrowed his eyes, looking at La Diosa with a not so pleased expression.

"I am not in the in the mood for sparring right now, come to me when my mind will be clear or if you still want to linger in my presence, be free to follow me, I have to go and help my Thane"

Maria's frustration boiled within her as she soared through the skies, relentlessly tracking the psychic link that bound her to Zlata's essence.
The world below became an indecipherable blur as she raced above cities, each one melding into the next with disheartening speed.
Yet, no matter how fast she flew, the sheer vastness of the world seemed to mock her.
Every fleeting second stretching into what felt like an eternity.

This couldn't be any slower. C'mon, Maria. Z's counti-

Suddenly, a telepathic plea echoed in her mind, cutting through her internal monologue.
"Nakya! Maria! Please... protect Russia!" @Adem_Warlock69 @Paul_Frank (Rusty's team will teleport you)
Maria couldn't help but be struck by the worry evident in Zlata's voice.
She had never heard Zlata sound so concerned, that alone set off alarms in Maria's mind.
And protect from what?

"Alright, Z, I'm on my way. Just... please, be safe."

Back