• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

"A puppet body? Any damage I do will be superficial then... No matter. An opportunity is an opportunity."

In a burst of energy, Aster's left hand transforms into a large energy claw of red and orange colours, like super-heated metal. It was clear that even a normal punch with this claw would be considerably more powerful than her previous one. She smiles, "We'll start the fight in earnest then."

Special Skill - Red Dragon Strike

Aster swings her claw and a powerful blast of red Shinsoo, roughly 1.5 meters in diameter, is sent out at Nakya. The attack's speed outmatches Aster's punch and scorches the ground below it. It's arrow-shaped head, made of flaming wisps of energy, quickly reaches the Indonesian Warlord. It seems like Aster's attacks are now imbued with fire and her aura's heat. Not allowing Nakya any breathing room, she dashes after her attack with instant acceleration, quickly closing the distance in the time it would take her opponent to deal with the beam attack. If she manages get within range without trouble, Aster would immediately follow up with a two-handed Atomic Strike, performing Partial Devilfication on bother her hands and performing an x-shaped, overhead attack. However, instead of sending out attacks from her claws, the technique manifests eight large slashes of burning Shinsoo that appear in the space in front of her. As a result they're almost on top of Nakya's position when they are launched.
Nakya is surprised at the speed of the beam, and as it closes the distance rapidly, she makes a snake shadow puppet. This causes a large, shadowy serpent to appear and swallow up its target, which she designated as herself, causing it to come up from the ground and rapidly bring her upwards right before the beam made contact, or Aster got in range fully.

The attack instead lands on the body of the snake, tearing it apart with ease and dispersing it, while Nakya from above aims at Aster and fires two slashes in the form of a cross.

Nakya is surprised at the speed of the beam, and as it closes the distance rapidly, she makes a snake shadow puppet. This causes a large, shadowy serpent to appear and swallow up its target, which she designated as herself, causing it to come up from the ground and rapidly bring her upwards right before the beam made contact, or Aster got in range fully.

The attack instead lands on the body of the snake, tearing it apart with ease and dispersing it, while Nakya from above aims at Aster and fires two slashes in the form of a cross.

After tearing through the snake, the eight slashes cut and burn through hundreds of meters of land, illuminating the background with flames. Using Gyo, Aster precisely tracks Nakya's slashes. She sees the two black streaks soaring through the sky and launches three Aura Slashes in retaliation. Two of them to cancel out the other Warlord's attack, and a third one that has been hidden from all senses through In, going for Nakya's left arm.

After tearing through the snake, the eight slashes cut and burn through hundreds of meters of land, illuminating the background with flames. Using Gyo, Aster precisely tracks Nakya's slashes. She sees the two black streaks soaring through the sky and launches three Aura Slashes in retaliation. Two of them to cancel out the other Warlord's attack, and a third one that has been hidden from all senses through In, going for Nakya's left arm.
Dodging that was a good call then, and it seems like two slashes isn't enough, I'll have to attack in larger quantities.

"So you can see them afterall." Nakya notes, sounding surprised, while she's unaware of the incoming slash, which slices into her left arm.

Aster can notice two things when it does so, firstly, there's no reaction indicating pain, and secondly, the damage it should have produced seems lower, as if some of its force was annulled before it cut into her, preventing it from completely separating the limb from her body. With her arm still attached thanks to that, the injured portions begin bubbling as they regenerate quickly.

I'll have to try harder to see those as well, I didn't think I'd run into someone with attacks harder to see than my own, how interesting.

"My slashes are produced through one of two techniques, Dismantle and Cleave. The former is what I've been using, it allows me to launch invisible slashes specialized against inanimate objects, but it's still effective against people."

Amidst her seemingly beginning to explain her powers for no reason, she swipes her right hand, sending a lattice of slashes towards Aster.

@Edwellken, @ThisThingisReallyBroken

"They are continuing to spawn, i am already tired of them!", he said as he channeled the power of the weather.

Tier-5 Magic-1 Charge Expended: Fimbulvetr

Suddenly a huge winter storm affected the area for kilometers, effecting the shadows who would have been encased in ice prisons that they couldn't be avoid thanks to Teravolt as soon as their presence spawned or entered the area.

"Feel the cold wrath of the Fimbulvetr!", Vidarr screamed as the whole area around him was freezing.

@Edwellken

Romulus’s crazed smile grows wider.

“…Ahehe! More things to kill, baby!

She duplicates Spirit-Slayer (The level 5 cannon). Romulus dual-wields them, holding a weapon in both hands, and begins to fire the laser again.

“BOOM!”

Two streams of red lasers burst from the cannons, incinerating every supernatural entity in it’s path. Romulus teleports around the shadows as she fires, strafing the counter-attacks perfectly, and covering as much ground with her lasers as possible.

@Faruel1998 @ThisThingisReallyBroken @ZoroNotZolo

As many of the Shadows are destroyed, the trio would notice that more and more seem to keep spawning in. The creatures let loose their counterattack, a series of magical attacks centered on each of their aggressors. An endless barrage of offensive magic targets each of you: separate spells one after another, consisting of various combinations of fire, Ice, electric, wind, psychic, nuclear, holy, and unholy damage. Meanwhile any Shadows within melee range resort to basic physical attacks.
La Diosa would begin to maneuver and dodge some of the spells. She would also block some of the physical attacks, responding with counterattacks that passed through the shadows.

"I don't think that's fair, do you?" La Diosa said, forcefully dragging her arm back and... ripping the shadow apart?

[LEVEL 5 MAGIC ACTIVATED - 1 CHARGE]

Her pride magic imbued her body, allowing her to actually tear apart the shadow where it was previously unaffected. She smirked as she exhaled, performing a strike that would allow her to rip through droves of shadows that were in front of her. Even in spite of the cold, La Diosa would unleash more of her arrows that now were beautifully married with her pride magic, successfully proving to be a threat to the shadows and turning them into shattered sculptures. La Diosa began darting through the horde, running through the electric and fire magic nearly unfazed, but proving capable of being effected by the ones she failed to evade. All the while, her successful petrification would soon be littered across the battle field, and severed and brutalized shadows that survived the stone fate would soon feel that the former end for them was perhaps a mercy.

"You were a little intriguing earlier, but now that I can hit you, you're all boring..." La Diosa said, practically scoffing at the shadows.

Last edited:
Aster can notice two things when it does so, firstly, there's no reaction indicating pain, and secondly, the damage it should have produced seems lower, as if some of its force was annulled before it cut into her, preventing it from completely separating the limb from her body. With her arm still attached thanks to that, the injured portions begin bubbling as they regenerate quickly.

I'll have to try harder to see those as well, I didn't think I'd run into someone with attacks harder to see than my own, how interesting.

"My slashes are produced through one of two techniques, Dismantle and Cleave. The former is what I've been using, it allows me to launch invisible slashes specialized against inanimate objects, but it's still effective against people."

Amidst her seemingly beginning to explain her powers for no reason, she swipes her right hand, sending a lattice of slashes towards Aster.

Aster frowns as she notices both the fact that her attack was weakened and that Nakya can regenerate. That could be troublesome. But before she can give it further thought, Nakya starts her explanation.

"Wha-? Why is she..." Aster gasps, "Could it be like Nen where one gains power through risk?!"

As the lattice of slashes rains down on Aster she goes entirely on the defensive rather than trying to cancel it out. She spins with her transformed claws, forming a dense, circular shield of red Shinsoo tendrils around her. Expecting a follow-up, Aster readies herself as the shield dissipates.

Aster frowns as she notices both the fact that her attack was weakened and that Nakya can regenerate. That could be troublesome. But before she can give it further thought, Nakya starts her explanation.

"Wha-? Why is she..." Aster gasps, "Could it be like Nen where one gains power through risk?!"

As the lattice of slashes rains down on Aster she goes entirely on the defensive rather than trying to cancel it out. She spins with her transformed claws, forming a dense, circular shield of red Shinsoo tendrils around her. Expecting a follow-up, Aster readies herself as the shield dissipates.
That's a good defense, whatever sort of power she has is versatile to say the least, it might not be a viable strategy to simply try to learn each way it can be used and adjust.

"The other one, Cleave, similarly launches invisible slashes, however this one is specially made for things with energy, rather, ones that are alive in some sense."

As she reaches that point in her explanation, Nakya swipes her left hand twice sending both a Cleave and a Dismantle towards Aster.

"It adjusts to the power of the target to cut through them easier even if they're strong enough to endure Dismantle."

The slashes are both enhanced, Aster can tell they're both not only larger, but stronger than the previous ones.

By revealing the details of a technique, it's power increases, a common binding vow with onesself, and one of the easiest ways to increase the power of a technique.

Once finishing his temporary contest for now, Bardock would return to his chamber. Trying to train further as he did pushups and sit ups, fighting with his own shadow as he grunted to himself. Pushing himself further, now at 99 G, not going way too further as he kept on going. He was going to become more and more powerful thanks to this...

"The other one, Cleave, similarly launches invisible slashes, however this one is specially made for things with energy, rather, ones that are alive in some sense."

As she reaches that point in her explanation, Nakya swipes her left hand twice sending both a Cleave and a Dismantle towards Aster.

"It adjusts to the power of the target to cut through them easier even if they're strong enough to endure Dismantle."

The slashes are both enhanced, Aster can tell they're both not only larger, but stronger than the previous ones.

"Haha! Thanks for tipping me off!" Aster smiles, bearing her teeth.

"Those slashes of hers are far more varied than mine, but they're undoubtedly still bound to the realm of matter and energy. I can sense it!" Aster holds up her hand...

Collapsing Blue

Above her hand a distortion in reality forms and an orb of blue light forms. Aster has realized a Big Crunch on a small local scale, contracting space-time. Her footing is uprooted as parts of the environments are pulled towards the orb, though she remains in the same location. Matter and energy are pulled into the orb and compressed, similarly to a black hole. Unlike a black hole however, light can still escape this ability, though the compression of its wavelength results in it blueshifting.
Aster shoots it upwards and though it's not as fast as her Red Dragon Strike, it's far from slow. The blue orb isn't large enough to swallow the incoming slashes whole, but it should at least block out the parts that would have hit Aster. Afterwards, it continues traveling towards Nakya, but instead of trying to catch the Indonesian Warlord in it when it gets close, Aster undoes the deformation of space-time in an instant. The consequence of this being that all matter and energy within the orb is released at once, creating a powerful explosion.

At the edges of the city Pskov people would see a bright light near the horizon and only six seconds after that they'd hear a thunderous boom.

"Haha! Thanks for tipping me off!" Aster smiles, bearing her teeth.

"Those slashes of hers are far more varied than mine, but they're undoubtedly still bound to the realm of matter and energy. I can sense it!" Aster holds up her hand...

Collapsing Blue

Above her hand a distortion in reality forms and an orb of blue light forms. Aster has realized a Big Crunch on a small local scale, contracting space-time. Her footing is uprooted as parts of the environments are pulled towards the orb, though she remains in the same location. Matter and energy are pulled into the orb and compressed, similarly to a black hole. Unlike a black hole however, light can still escape this ability, though the compression of its wavelength results in it blueshifting.
Aster shoots it upwards and though it's not as fast as her Red Dragon Strike, it's far from slow. The blue orb isn't large enough to swallow the incoming slashes whole, but it should at least block out the parts that would have hit Aster. Afterwards, it continues traveling towards Nakya, but instead of trying to catch the Indonesian Warlord in it when it gets close, Aster undoes the deformation of space-time in an instant. The consequence of this being that all matter and energy within the orb is released at once, creating a powerful explosion.

At the edges of the city Pskov people would see a bright light near the horizon and only six seconds after that they'd hear a thunderous boom.
Nakya's mask hides it, but her eyes widen as she observes this attack. Even if she could heal from it, being sucked into that would have rendered her unable to fight for long enough to be put on the backfoot. With that in mind, she readies herself to move out of its path.

At least that's what she thinks before it explodes.

A rapid release of everything it took in?

She instinctively throws up a barrier of electro energy while blocking with her arms as well, hoping to kill at least some of the power of it. Even with that though, the barrier of electro is quickly torn through, and the reduction of damage from attacks that had saved her from the slash earlier kicks in, reducing the power slightly resulting in her still being injured and sent backwards a bit.

The matter and energy that had been released blew away her arms until about half way up the forearms, along with blowing away her mask and causing damage to her face and portions of her body outside of that. Aster can see that she's smiling despite it all.

"You definitely caught me off guard, I underestimated you, I should have enhanced my body beforehand, I'll make sure not to make the same mistake next time." She notes as her injuries start healing, slower than it was with the earlier slash.

Last edited:
"Russia was invaded by an enemy Warlord named Aster. While my main body had the upper hand at first, Aster's magic was powerful enough to destroy her. I called for support, but if you go now, you'd only be putting yourself in danger! I just... don't want to lose you. That's why you should claim at least one country as your own. That way, even if you die, you'll revive there after a while!"
"This is... a lot to take in." Maria said, her tone more serious than usual.
"I mean, I'd rather avoid becoming target practice for whoever this Aster is. But claiming territory just to dodge a bullet... That's a bit... I don't know."

"
Z, you're such a worrywart, you know that? But I appreciate you watching out for me."
Pausing briefly, she let out a sigh. "Alright, fine. If it's about keeping us safe, I'll play ball."

Looking directly at the clone, Maria continued, "And let's get this clear: You're not staying behind. If it's risky for me, it's the same for you. We're sticking together. I'm not leaving you to face all those Warlords alone."

Her sword enters Leviathan’s face. For a moment, his expression goes slack, and his arms fall to his sides. But then…

“Just kidding!”

His hands swipe and slash across her torso as Leviathan springs away, sword still in his face. “Missed my brain, little fish. Boss had a feeling some of you would try that.”
It may have missed his brain, but… well, he’s on fire now. And with the sword stuck in his head, it keeps relighting, causing the flame to reapply. The blow also seems to have cut deeper than it should, and knocked him back way farther than it should. That is not a normal sword.

The swordswoman hops back, the knockback enchantment on her sword giving her breathing room to get back before the swipe can land.

“Annoying. Setback.” An odd scythe is summoned to her hands, magic circuits glowing as she continues to reinforce her body.

Scythe raised, she rushes forward.

[Level 5 - 1 Charge Used]

DOMINATE SPACE

….and then frowns, magic circuits blaring as something tries to teleport her. With a grunt, she resists…

Well, there goes her foe to wherever that took him. He can keep the sword in his head though.

Now, what to do….~?

Last edited:
@Junkoposter

Her sword enters Leviathan’s face. For a moment, his expression goes slack, and his arms fall to his sides. But then…

“Just kidding!”

His hands swipe and slash across her torso as Leviathan springs away, sword still in his face. “Missed my brain, little fish. Boss had a feeling some of you would try that.”

@Rakih @Overlord

“I’d be disappointed if it was.”

The lance of starlight surges forward towards Deimos, who makes little effort to avoid it. In fact, as he shifts just enough for it to go past him, he holds his arm directly into its trajectory! The limb swells up to several times its original size to act as a big target, and as the lance blows a hole through the arm, blasting it clean off, blood spills everywhere and rains down around Deimos. The demon is coated even redder than usual, but his white teeth paint an outline of his grin, even as the stump where his arm was sizzles from the holy light of the attack. Seems like besides hurting him, the attack also lifted his spirits. Or maybe that’s Yorsha telling him Rom is alive. Either way.

“Oh my Satan, I thought you reeked of holy energy before. This one is going to be fun! Let’s make it a little more interesting. Yorsha, If you’re lying, I’ll kill you. But if you’re telling the truth… I think this guy’s head will be a good present to give Rom for her ‘Crawled your way out of hell just like your daddy’ party.”

From Deimos’ still sizzling stump comes three more arms in a burst of blood. These are different from before. They’re long, thin, skinless, and pulsing with darkness, each having one or two extra joints as well. The hands are clawed and have eyes on the palms. One of them joins with Deimos’ remaining humanoid hand in a hand sign.

[Level 5 - 1 Charge Used]

DOMINATE SPACE

The area pulses red, and in a wide range, all living things - particularly the nearby warlords and Leviathan - are suddenly teleported by force.

Cairo, Egypt

The most populous city in faqih’s territory was not one that often saw rain. So it was particularly telling of a bad omen when storm clouds suddenly formed above the city, thunder@rolling and the oddly crimson water starting to fall.

Should fate pass as it sought, History would go on to describe what happened here as the Cairo Incident, as even amongst a world rife with sudden war and chaos…

…The cruelty of the massacre about to be displayed here today was utterly unprecedented.

In a flash of red light, Deimos, Faqih, Fin, Leviathan, Svard, and Yorsha all appear here as a result of Deimos’ spatial domination magic. Deimos motioned down to indicate to Faqih where they were.

“You’re a support, aren’t you? I must admit, your magic is a bit troublesome to me. But I’m curious now. I just have to see your limits, you know? How many people can you protect while fighting me at the same time?

The ground begins to shake… and from Deimos, a massive explosion of blood emits from his back, flapping like wings in the air and raining down like a flood onto the city below. As it crashes down, it cascades into a tide of gloom that surges through the streets, catching and quickly dissolving everyone caught inside it without discrimination. Worse still was the fate of those who were not met with immediate death, as they emerged from the red tide hungry and feral, newfound demons that quickly took to the streets and buildings, beginning a slaughter of proportions exceeded only by Nakya’s outright omnicide of an entire country. But that… that was indiscriminate. This was focused. Deimos was enjoying every second of it.

“Yorsha, I’ll replace all the life I take here, so don’t get mad at me, got it?”

Before even waiting for a response… he ignores Faqih entirely, rushing down with claws outstretched to join in the massacre.

Rage filled my mind as the pouring demons filled Cairo, but I won't give in into the rage- for I must remain calm and aware.

But this- to actually torture innocent and killing them like they were a toy.

I will end both this madness and the life of that demon!

[One Charge used]

Half of the Eternity Sword User and Adventurer in the entire Middle East are being teleported into the outskirt of Cairo. Confusion and awareness fill their mind as they see the hordes demon approaching them.

"Mass Protect V, Mass Shell V, Mass Blessing, Mass Regen III, Mass Auto-Heal, Bar Element IV, Mass Holy Aura."

I casted all basic buff to my army, strengthening them even further.

"All of the Ghazi should create a perimeter around Cairo! Engage every demons that you meet And protect the civilians inside the city! Don't fear! For they are weak!"

I aimed my sword into the hordes of demons.

"Greater Mass Purification."

Some of the demons are slowly turning into humans, their flesh and blood twisting back into that of a human form.

As the remaining are being engaged by the Ghazi, protecting the human that just recently turned.

The demons are easily dispatched by the Ghazi due to their own strength and my buff.

"Deimos!"

Through Precognition I found him in the crowds of civilians that are fleeing from the hordes of demons. Slaughtering them with a happy expression.

"Daze, Immobilize, Hold."

Daze stunt him for a while as Immobilize and Hold keeping him in place, he couldn't even move his lips to talk.

But it won't be long before he adapt to it.

The civilians are running around me, as I protect them with my mana domain.

The moment the area are free from civilians, I stare at the demon king.

"You bastard, what kind of ****** up thing is this? And you dare to hurt my people!"

My two swords flashed as I assume a quick draw stance.

"But no matter, I will end both this massacre and your life!"

"Burst of Speed."

My body flashed forward like a lightning bolt, both swords ready to be unleashed against the opponent warlord.

"Zantatsuken!"

Space ripped apart in front of me as thirteen slash from my swords assault the demon, its ungodly speed make it looks like these spatial rift suddenly appear at the same time.

Head, neck, right arm, left arm, right hand, left hand, heart, lung, right leg, left leg, right foot, left foot.

All of Deimos body part are being spatially cut by my sword.

While my Mana Domain are weakening him, and countless stars from my mana domain slamming into him- causing a large bright explosion from the impact.

The eternity sword wielders clash with the demons, empowered by their warlord's magic to easily turn the tide... or at least, that's the plan. The rain that falls onto them, infused with Deimos' dark gloom as it is, sizzles against their skin, and before Faqih has even finished speaking his incatnations, many of them are collapsing on contact, their strength and stamina being sapped away by the dark rain. Even after the buffs are cast, and they charge into battle, many find themselves overwhelmed by what would otherwise be easy prey, thanks in no small part to the surprise at which they burst out of the ever-spreading red tide like sharks, or outright attacking their legs from under the sea of red to drag them down under the waves.

The more Faqih's soldiers are in contact with the gloom, in fact, the more they're falling, even when not being attacked. The sacred magic provided by the white mage is being eroded away from contact with the red liquid, and whenever the ride breaks through, so too does the body and soul of th soldiers, collapsing inside to either dissolve into the current or rise as demons of their own.

It's not just fodder, either. From beneath the wave, some of the sword wielders can see a brief shark fin before they're suddenly pulled apart. This is the power of one of the Seven Disasters, Leviathan, who himsel fis taking the opportunity to cause as much chaos as possible. Having received a powerful dose of blood himself, and being powered further by the domination magic, he's makign short work of any enemies that get near him, laughing alongside Deimos.

Of course, Faqih continues his purification attempts. Spread as it is, however, across such a large area... Well, plenty of demons to be purified, even moreso as they continue to spread outwards. And with each purification, the effects lessen more and more, slowing down. It's not just Deimos' main body, after all. This tide, the surges of hands and demons... it's all him. ANd each cast, each ability used by an eternty sword wielder, each spell that fires off into the blood lake, even the very winds commanded by Faqih's own barrier...

He's learning. Adapting. Growing stronger with every single instant that this continues. In other words... The white mage played right into the demon's hands.

"Thanks for the free meal," he licks his lips, mocking the ruler before the hold comes over him. His body freezes up, stuck in a confident, teasing smirk up at him. There's no sign of a response from the demon king as Faqih unleashes his vengeful diatribe, and then he goes in for the attack...

His swords strike against Deimos' skin, outright bouncing off it, with such force that his weapons go flying from his hands.

"...Ah. Didn't you know?"

Inwardly, Deimos expends some of the souls given to him by Yorsha. A wonderful gift they were, little treats containing the essence of power itself! Power enough to break out of the hold, at that. He leans backwards, craning his head towards the warlord whose slash flurry has taken him behind deimos.
_ _
"Fought one of Zlata's little friends, slash-happy girl. She must have cut me hundreds- no, thousands of times. Even spatial ones! So cutting attacks don't really work on me. And all that white magic you've been throwing down here, I'm even overcoming my weakness to that holy shit that normally kills demons."

Deimos turns fully, and shoves a hand into his chest, pulling out a large club that seems to be made in part of his own flesh. "So let me tell you a little something about 'your people'. You and I, we show up on this ****** up little world, get handed a bunch of fancy powers, and told to go ham, do whatever we want. So what do you do? You march your way over to this LITERAL middle-of-nowhere desert that nobody else cared about enough to snatch, set up shop, and call yourself a ruler. You don't rule shit. You're a scavenger who happened to get here first and started getting too big for your own good."

Even as the blood keeps spewing from his back, a pair of dark, rippling wings appears behind him., thousands of eyes glaring the warlord down. "You believe yourself to be powerful, almighty, blessed by the supreme and incapable of anything close to failure. Perhaps in a different world, you could have lived on with this view unopposed. But here? You've found yourself in a world full of people who can shatter that view. Perhaps against anyone else, you could have won. But me... Never. And there's a simple reason why."

Deimos points the weapon at Faqih, his coat flowing in the storm of blood. "I am Deimos, and you are not."

Berserk Activated
Quad Damage Activated
Haste Activated

Deimos moves, and fast. His muscles, the whole time he spoke, had been reconfiguring within his own body. Cheetah, Rabbit, Flea - it didnt' matter, he was compositing his internal structure to maximize immediate movement speed without giving off any magical aura. ANd so he does, becoming a blur of motion as he strikes his club into Faqih's barrier.

Quadruple weapon damage from the sphere Romulus gave him. Multiplied by a factor of 2.5 due to Faqih's near-peak physicality, kept up by his regeneration.

Ten times the power in a single strike, amplified further by his new adaptations against the constant white magic. The eternal's shields shatter like glass. No more hiding behind a shield.

The eternity sword wielders clash with the demons, empowered by their warlord's magic to easily turn the tide... or at least, that's the plan. The rain that falls onto them, infused with Deimos' dark gloom as it is, sizzles against their skin, and before Faqih has even finished speaking his incatnations, many of them are collapsing on contact, their strength and stamina being sapped away by the dark rain. Even after the buffs are cast, and they charge into battle, many find themselves overwhelmed by what would otherwise be easy prey, thanks in no small part to the surprise at which they burst out of the ever-spreading red tide like sharks, or outright attacking their legs from under the sea of red to drag them down under the waves.

The more Faqih's soldiers are in contact with the gloom, in fact, the more they're falling, even when not being attacked. The sacred magic provided by the white mage is being eroded away from contact with the red liquid, and whenever the ride breaks through, so too does the body and soul of th soldiers, collapsing inside to either dissolve into the current or rise as demons of their own.

It's not just fodder, either. From beneath the wave, some of the sword wielders can see a brief shark fin before they're suddenly pulled apart. This is the power of one of the Seven Disasters, Leviathan, who himsel fis taking the opportunity to cause as much chaos as possible. Having received a powerful dose of blood himself, and being powered further by the domination magic, he's makign short work of any enemies that get near him, laughing alongside Deimos.

Of course, Faqih continues his purification attempts. Spread as it is, however, across such a large area... Well, plenty of demons to be purified, even moreso as they continue to spread outwards. And with each purification, the effects lessen more and more, slowing down. It's not just Deimos' main body, after all. This tide, the surges of hands and demons... it's all him. ANd each cast, each ability used by an eternty sword wielder, each spell that fires off into the blood lake, even the very winds commanded by Faqih's own barrier...

He's learning. Adapting. Growing stronger with every single instant that this continues. In other words... The white mage played right into the demon's hands.

"Thanks for the free meal," he licks his lips, mocking the ruler before the hold comes over him. His body freezes up, stuck in a confident, teasing smirk up at him. There's no sign of a response from the demon king as Faqih unleashes his vengeful diatribe, and then he goes in for the attack...

His swords strike against Deimos' skin, outright bouncing off it, with such force that his weapons go flying from his hands.

"...Ah. Didn't you know?"

Inwardly, Deimos expends some of the souls given to him by Yorsha. A wonderful gift they were, little treats containing the essence of power itself! Power enough to break out of the hold, at that. He leans backwards, craning his head towards the warlord whose slash flurry has taken him behind deimos.
_ _
"Fought one of Zlata's little friends, slash-happy girl. She must have cut me hundreds- no, thousands of times. Even spatial ones! So cutting attacks don't really work on me. And all that white magic you've been throwing down here, I'm even overcoming my weakness to that holy shit that normally kills demons."

Deimos turns fully, and shoves a hand into his chest, pulling out a large club that seems to be made in part of his own flesh. "So let me tell you a little something about 'your people'. You and I, we show up on this ****** up little world, get handed a bunch of fancy powers, and told to go ham, do whatever we want. So what do you do? You march your way over to this LITERAL middle-of-nowhere desert that nobody else cared about enough to snatch, set up shop, and call yourself a ruler. You don't rule shit. You're a scavenger who happened to get here first and started getting too big for your own good."

Even as the blood keeps spewing from his back, a pair of dark, rippling wings appears behind him., thousands of eyes glaring the warlord down. "You believe yourself to be powerful, almighty, blessed by the supreme and incapable of anything close to failure. Perhaps in a different world, you could have lived on with this view unopposed. But here? You've found yourself in a world full of people who can shatter that view. Perhaps against anyone else, you could have won. But me... Never. And there's a simple reason why."

Deimos points the weapon at Faqih, his coat flowing in the storm of blood. "I am Deimos, and you are not."

Berserk Activated
Quad Damage Activated
Haste Activated

Deimos moves, and fast. His muscles, the whole time he spoke, had been reconfiguring within his own body. Cheetah, Rabbit, Flea - it didnt' matter, he was compositing his internal structure to maximize immediate movement speed without giving off any magical aura. ANd so he does, becoming a blur of motion as he strikes his club into Faqih's barrier.

Quadruple weapon damage from the sphere Romulus gave him. Multiplied by a factor of 2.5 due to Faqih's near-peak physicality, kept up by his regeneration.

Ten times the power in a single strike, amplified further by his new adaptations against the constant white magic. The eternal's shields shatter like glass. No more hiding behind a shield.

And yet-

The club was held by my left hand as my mana particle on that hand began to tremble. It began to heal quickly, as the club was being held in my hand.

"That a shitty argument you know? Unlike you who indiscriminately kill and torture my subject. I guide them, and I hoped to give them a future."

I said as photon aura converged at my sword, particles of pure mana ready to be unleashed.

"And I just another man, I never thought myself to be almighty neither are perfect. I am just a mere slave to my own ideal."

My mana domain began to tremble, countless stars are exploding in a beautiful supernovae as my sword began to absorb it.

"I have fought many being, many of them are just stronger than me- I have been defeated many times before."

A solar flare flickered from my sword.

"And yet- I managed to surpass them."

Negative emotions filled my thought as the ability of the fourth eternity sword Desire activating.

"Holy Frenzy."

My light are getting stronger- overwhelming the dark energy that filled the city, the soul of every Ertranger in the city are being sung of the heavenly song.

The demons are being drastically weaker and slower as the a bright light shine through my army.

My daughter with her eternity sword Hope are engaging the shark demon, bolstering our forces as I see the bleak future ahead.

"Concentrate."

Time seems stand still in my vision. At that moment-

Holy Sword Art - Second Form: Holy Devour.

The solar flame in my sword unleashed upon my adversary, the all consuming flame burned through the space thousands of meters in front of me.

Annihilated anything that stood on its path.

Yorsha has been st work, well, some work. Bulbs have spawned all through Cairo, cresting spores that enhance the resiliance of the population.

[1 charge, blessing of the king. Effect Is massivelly infresed durabilità+Mid level regen]

This won't stop them from being turned into demon, but It will prevent death, from either crushing or the fodder demon's attacks. This obviously isn't applied to the forces fighting against the Demon King's army, though It Is applied to said army

That done, Yorsha would focus back on the main deal of the situation.

@Rakih_Elyan

From all around Faqih a giant green biomass emerges from the ground, coalascing into the form of gun barrels.

Ten thousand biological machine guns fire in unison at the White Mage, unleashing hundreds of thousands of homing bullets covered in cursed flames at him.

Last edited:
Throughout all of this, there's been a misconception. That this battle is one between good and evil, between the returner hero and the demon king. Not so. Hero though Faqih may believe himself to be, the misconception is in thinking that Deimos is a tyrant to be felled. He couldn't be further from the truth. Not a dark dragon... just a snake.

While Faqih is talking, Deimos takes his chance. He doesn’t wait for the man to finish this time. Gloom explodes out of his body, grabbing a hold of Faqih's arm directly and corroding at his very form as it spreads across the enemy warlord. The darkness eats away at his form, yes, but his magic as well, even corroding his swords as he feels incredible weakness come over him.

"I told you..."

While Faqih may have expected the sunlight to burn away his demons, nothing of the sort happens. After all, he’s been seeking to conquer the sun since day one. The storm was just a red herring. Devouring nuclear armaments, handling solar fragments within his own body… the flare released by Rakih is nothing in comparison. Another energy spews from Deimos: Cursed energy. His power grows even further as the process continues, absorbing Rakih’s flesh into his form.

Nine charges left. Let’s use them wisely.

Level 6 - 3 Charges

Deimos once more dominates space. This time, it’s a barrier of space that compresses itself around them. Trapping them just for the moment that he needs. The two are pressed closer together, letting Deimos attack even easier as the gloom pillar rises high into the sky, pinned in place by the spatial pillar.

Level 7 - 6 Charges

"I am Deimos..."

He takes hold of all the compressed energy within the field. For a moment, everything stops. Not because time has been frozen, but because every particle of energy has been suspended. They vibrate, tearing at the very fundamentals of the information within the pillar.

Everything, that is, except Deimos, its source.

Dominate Existence - Erasure Pillar

The sound from the outside could only be described as a pure distortion. Everything around the space is pulled in as the barrier is broken, to replace what's inside, as if squishing a gap together in clay by pressing the pieces together, or pushing two magnets together despite the force inside, scattering the energies. Only in this case, with nowhere to go, the forces themselves are shunted into a state of zero. A denial of existence, as deigned by the demon king.

He has to thank Nakya. If it wasn't for her, that inscrutable form of nothingness... he never would have reached this height. And now he understands what he must do in order to beat her. For just a small moment, his desires all melt away. He feels nothing but the pleasantness of everything around him. Quiet. Calm. Peaceful.

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am the honored one.

A king of nothing. He understands. That's what he must become in order to defeat her.

And then it all comes rushing back in a roar. A tremendous detonation of released energy surges from the pillar, blasting a hole in the land and shaking Cairo to its core. Faqih is dead. At least, for now. With everything around him locked, and by a layered charge at that, even the eternal wouldn't have been able to do anything against him. The demon king falls back, laughing to himself.

“I am Deimos, and you are not.”

Throughout all of this, there's been a misconception. That this battle is one between good and evil, between the returner hero and the demon king. Not so. Hero though Faqih may believe himself to be, the misconception is in thinking that Deimos is a tyrant to be felled. He couldn't be further from the truth. Not a dark dragon... just a snake.

While Faqih is talking, Deimos takes his chance. He doesn’t wait for the man to finish this time. Gloom explodes out of his body, grabbing a hold of Faqih's arm directly and corroding at his very form as it spreads across the enemy warlord. The darkness eats away at his form, yes, but his magic as well, even corroding his swords as he feels incredible weakness come over him.

"I told you..."

While Faqih may have expected the sunlight to burn away his demons, nothing of the sort happens. After all, he’s been seeking to conquer the sun since day one. The storm was just a red herring. Devouring nuclear armaments, handling solar fragments within his own body… the flare released by Rakih is nothing in comparison. Another energy spews from Deimos: Cursed energy. His power grows even further as the process continues, absorbing Rakih’s flesh into his form.

Nine charges left. Let’s use them wisely.

Level 6 - 3 Charges

Deimos once more dominates space. This time, it’s a barrier of space that compresses itself around them. Trapping them just for the moment that he needs. The two are pressed closer together, letting Deimos attack even easier as the gloom pillar rises high into the sky, pinned in place by the spatial pillar.

Level 7 - 6 Charges

"I am Deimos..."

He takes hold of all the compressed energy within the field. For a moment, everything stops. Not because time has been frozen, but because every particle of energy has been suspended. They vibrate, tearing at the very fundamentals of the information within the pillar.

Everything, that is, except Deimos, its source.

Dominate Existence - Erasure Pillar

The sound from the outside could only be described as a pure distortion. Everything around the space is pulled in as the barrier is broken, to replace what's inside, as if squishing a gap together in clay by pressing the pieces together, or pushing two magnets together despite the force inside, scattering the energies. Only in this case, with nowhere to go, the forces themselves are shunted into a state of zero. A denial of existence, as deigned by the demon king.

He has to thank Nakya. If it wasn't for her, that inscrutable form of nothingness... he never would have reached this height. And now he understands what he must do in order to beat her. For just a small moment, his desires all melt away. He feels nothing but the pleasantness of everything around him. Quiet. Calm. Peaceful.

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am the honored one.

A king of nothing. He understands. That's what he must become in order to defeat her.

And then it all comes rushing back in a roar. A tremendous detonation of released energy surges from the pillar, blasting a hole in the land and shaking Cairo to its core. Faqih is dead. At least, for now. With everything around him locked, and by a layered charge at that, even the eternal wouldn't have been able to do anything against him. The demon king falls back, laughing to himself.

“I am Deimos, and you are not.”
"You are right."

As my body began to crumble little by little.

"Tenshi, fall back, evacuate all citizens and fortify our position back home."

I telepathically tell my daughter to fall back as my existence reduced into nothingness.

There is nothing but my thought left.

And then- I will return as a victorious man.

As Kane travels around Ukraine and seizes its signifiers, his progress is significantly slower than it would be if he were rushing to take the country. Instead, he spends a good amount of time fighting Shadows to stabilize his foundation and practice with his axe, as well as further progress in his concept of the Thirty-Seven Layers of Heavenly Netherworlds. That, in particular, will take some time to fully cultivate, but as long as he begins with the Grand Nuwa Earth and implemenets one vertebrae of the heaven and earth layers each, he'll be peachy at every stage of the progress. He'd already implemented the Grand Nuwa Earth layer, as well as a layer of both heaven and earth, though his progress is a tad slow with him performing this while moving.

In any case, with a final burst of Desolate Chaos Lightning, Kane places his northmost signifier. As he had placed the eastmost signifier a bit earlier, this means that Ukraine is now his territory, as Zlata's signifiers disappear and he feels a sort of veil placed back over the area, clearly it being disconnected from whatever force is generating the Shadows. Of course, Kane is aware that Zlata would likely notice this very quickly, hence why he left Navassa outside of this area while he claimed it, though he moves quickly into Belarus, wasting no time as he flies past its southmost point almost immediately after Ukraine is taken, placing his signifier and rushing into the country proper.

Last edited:
@Torlikoff

With the enemy warlord being defeated, Yorsha wpuld teleport by the side of the demon

"Very well done, Demon King Deimos, that final attack of yours was most impressive."

The Elden King praises him, giving just a passing glance at where the white mage once stood.

"Now, like i mentioned before, i feel the presence of your daughter in the world. I'm sure you want to see her, so here's the current location she's at."

He states, before bringing up a piece of paper with coordiantes on it, the coordinates of Romulus' current location.

@Faruel1998 @ThisThingisReallyBroken @ZoroNotZolo

Between the freezing and annihilating, the Shadows numbers thinned considerably. More would spawn, but not quickly enough to keep up with the current onslaught. Even still, they didn't let up in their own aggression.

"Hama" and "Mudo" skills, spells capable of inducing instant death of the holy and curse variety respectively, were fired off repeatedly at Vidarr in a last ditch effort to turn the tide of battle.

"This is... a lot to take in." Maria said, her tone more serious than usual.
"I mean, I'd rather avoid becoming target practice for whoever this Aster is. But claiming territory just to dodge a bullet... That's a bit... I don't know."

"
Z, you're such a worrywart, you know that? But I appreciate you watching out for me."
Pausing briefly, she let out a sigh. "Alright, fine. If it's about keeping us safe, I'll play ball."

Looking directly at the clone, Maria continued, "And let's get this clear: You're not staying behind. If it's risky for me, it's the same for you. We're sticking together. I'm not leaving you to face all those Warlords alone."
Clone Zlata looks relieved. She smiles.

"Of course. From here on out, I'll always stay by your side."

Holding Maria's hand, Zlata looks out to the horizon in the direction of the Mediterranean.

"The quickest and safest territory to take would be Malta. It's small, and currently neutral, so we can take it quickly and likely won't even have to fight. We should hurry, though, so having Rusty teleport us there would be best."

Clone Zlata looks relieved. She smiles.

"Of course. From here on out, I'll always stay by your side."

Holding Maria's hand, Zlata looks out to the horizon in the direction of the Mediterranean.

"The quickest and safest territory to take would be Malta. It's small, and currently neutral, so we can take it quickly and likely won't even have to fight. We should hurry, though, so having Rusty teleport us there would be best."
"Wait, seriously? Russtee can do that? Man, I wish I knew earlier. Could've saved me some serious wing strain, that's for sure."
"
But hey, the skies weren't too shabby.... for the first few hours." Maria chuckled.

"No use dwelling on that now. Let's get moving."

Deimos lets himself fall back into the blood, laughing maniacally as he floats in the sea of his gloom. As much as he'd love to really celebrate the action, he can't really afford to do that right now. Things to do, and all that, you understand. Yorsha comes down and compliments him, so he must respond.

"I hope you weren't worrying about my chances there, Yorsha. This was always how things were going to go. And believe me, as much a fan as I am of letting people have their fun, Zlata just made it clear fun isn't in her itinerary, so I have to play things seriously, I'm afraid."

Deimos sits up, standing now on the ground as his blood parts around him, looking around. "A bit messy, but it was tactical. Even I have to admit, a man like that could have been troublesome to face head-on, given our... respective physiologies. So I opted for making myself an even bigger target. Hundreds of his soldiers with their own powers, mass-target white magic abilities. All so that I'd be able to adapt that many times as fast against his magic. Even then, he might have had me had I not already hardened myself against cutting attacks previously. But I had, so he didn't. I dare say he'll be smart enough to not try getting his revenge directly."

He straightens his jacket, and turns to Yorsha fully. "Take Egypt as a token of apology for interrupting your fun. I'll be heading up towards the middle east, and I expect you'll be doing the same. Let's make sure he comes back with a handicap."

Although, then Yorsha gives him the piece of paper, and news of romulus. He takes the sheet, and smiles. "Very good. My thanks. But... I won't be seeing her just yet. There's still work to be done here."

Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, Syria... Yes, he thinks he'll try those next. Close together, not too large. Desert isn't exactly his cup of tea, but he can probably make a nice beach home on the coast nonetheless. And so, he uses the same ability as he did before, a domination of space to close the distance quickly as he descends for the small middle eastern countries.

And, of course, he brings the storm.

"Wait, seriously? Russtee can do that? Man, I wish I knew earlier. Could've saved me some serious wing strain, that's for sure."
"
But hey, the skies weren't too shabby.... for the first few hours." Maria chuckled.

"No use dwelling on that now. Let's get moving."
One brief interaction with Rusty's team later, the pair was teleported to the southern coast of Malta.

"Here. Now you just have to place your signifiers, and the land will be added to your territory! It's a small island country so it shouldn't take very long."

Zlata sways slightly while hovering. Her mood has improved considerably. Incidentally, she sticks to Maria like glue. She really wasn't kidding about staying by her side.

"Once we're done, I can protect this territory with my Metaverse."

@Faruel1998

Romulus quickly holsters one of the cannons on her back, and tosses Vidarr a vial of seratonin.

“Oi! Thunder man! Drink that up so you can go twice as fast! Just…Don’t ask where that came from. You might puke if ya do!”

She gives you an innocent smile, before returning to the shadows.

@Edwellken

Romulus turns her focus back to the shadows and drinks a bottle of seratonin. Her cannon’s damage to amp up to 4x. She unholsters Spiritslayer from her back, overloads the cannon.

“You think I’m done with my BOOMS? Well, ya thought wrong, BOOOOOOOM.

Romulus overloads both cannons and fires a massive, 100 meter wide, wave of chaotic energy at the demons.

“AHAHAHA! YES! BLOW ALL THE SUPERNATURAL SHIT UP! MAGIC GOT NO PLACE IN THE WORLD OF GUNS AND HIGH-END EXPLOSIVES BABY!”

She instinctively throws up a barrier of electro energy while blocking with her arms as well, hoping to kill at least some of the power of it. Even with that though, the barrier of electro is quickly torn through, and the reduction of damage from attacks that had saved her from the slash earlier kicks in, reducing the power slightly resulting in her still being injured and sent backwards a bit.

The matter and energy that had been released blew away her arms until about half way up the forearms, along with blowing away her mask and causing damage to her face and portions of her body outside of that. Aster can see that she's smiling despite it all.

"You definitely caught me off guard, I underestimated you, I should have enhanced my body beforehand, I'll make sure not to make the same mistake next time." She notes as her injuries start healing, slower than it was with the earlier slash.

"You're not too bad yourself. I had expected that do more damage. Still, good to know that I'm not the only one having fun." Aster replies.

"So she regenerate that much damage as well? At least it seems like the healing process has slown down. Let's see how she'll respond now that her arms are still missing."

Aster kicks off the ground, while seemingly grabbing the air. With a jerk, she pulls at the fabric of space-time, shortening the path between her and Nakya. After closing the distance she tries to strike her opponent with the Palm of Aeolus, an attack that would forcibly send the target on a straight trajectory by manipulating their vectors. If it lands, Nakya would be sent flying for three kilometers, landing right in Pskov.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Vidarr drunked the vial, the taste was terrible.

"Time to become much faster!", he said, using Ancient Power and Dragon Dance, reaching an Amp of ×5 in speed and moving thought lightning body he darted towards the clouds to avoid getting hit by the death abilities of the shadows.

One brief interaction with Rusty's team later, the pair was teleported to the southern coast of Malta.

"Here. Now you just have to place your signifiers, and the land will be added to your territory! It's a small island country so it shouldn't take very long."

Zlata sways slightly while hovering. Her mood has improved considerably. Incidentally, she sticks to Maria like glue. She really wasn't kidding about staying by her side.

"Once we're done, I can protect this territory with my Metaverse."
The sudden shift from one place to another left her momentarily disoriented.
Maria muttered, trying to regain her bearings. "Whoa, that was... trippy."
Glancing at Zlata. "You look better. That teleporting thing didn't make you woozy?"

Deciding not to dwell on it, Maria redirected her attention to the task at hand.
"So, signifiers... how do I make them again?"

"You're not too bad yourself. I had expected that do more damage. Still, good to know that I'm not the only one having fun." Aster replies.

"So she regenerate that much damage as well? At least it seems like the healing process has slown down. Let's see how she'll respond now that her arms are still missing."

Aster kicks off the ground, while seemingly grabbing the air. With a jerk, she pulls at the fabric of space-time, shortening the path between her and Nakya. After closing the distance she tries to strike her opponent with the Palm of Aeolus, an attack that would forcibly send the target on a straight trajectory by manipulating their vectors. If it lands, Nakya would be sent flying for three kilometers, landing right in Pskov.
Fast, no it was closer to teleportation, how interesting.

"Dragon scales, repulsion, paired falling stars." Nakya begins chanting repeatedly as Aster attacks

In response to the attack, she puts up another electro barrier and enhances herself with cursed energy and her other destructive power, being sent flying back straight into the city, but landing without taking nearly as much damage as the explosion caused her body, and simply continuing the healing process.

As she was flying back and landing however, she utilized her authority over lightning, calling down a few bolts of lightning directly onto her attacker from the sky.

"Well, time to get to work."

And a lot of it to be done there is.

First off, he would set in motion things to drain the corrupted blood from the city, pooling it all into one singular leak-proof, secure giant hole.

Second off, he would also take a sample of it to analyze, placing some in a safe container. While there is absolutely no chance in hell he can replicate whatever this subtance is, by studying it he can get a better unrderstanding of its nature and maybe find a way to counteract its effects, or perhaps even create weapons out it.

This two tasks can be handled by clones, using 1 for each, with the remaining third being at country attacked twice, just in case you know?

Lastly, and more importantly, Yorsha himself would move to conquer the country, to take over Egypt.

Last edited:
The sudden shift from one place to another left her momentarily disoriented.
Maria muttered, trying to regain her bearings. "Whoa, that was... trippy."
Glancing at Zlata. "You look better. That teleporting thing didn't make you woozy?"

Deciding not to dwell on it, Maria redirected her attention to the task at hand.
"So, signifiers... how do I make them again?"
Zlata pouts at Maria in disbelief.

"Geez, you're so hopeless. Come on, I'll show you!"

The clone practically drags Maria down to Malta's southernmost point.

"Okay, now, just touch the ground here with the intent of claiming it as your territory. After that, your signifier should appear."

The clone crouches down and pats the earth next to them. She looks at Maria with an encouraging expression, insisting she do the same.

Last edited:
As Yorsha attempts to collect the blood, everything suddenly glows red. As if it's combusting, the entire blood lake is set ablaze, burning itself away, even at such a high volume, in a matter of seconds. The purpose is twofold. On one hand, it cleans up his own mess - not out of character, given Deimos' insistence on deals and calculating nature. On the other hand... it means Yorsha can't collect it, as it burns away to nothingness.

Unfortunate, but perhaps deimos anticipated the attempt.

Meanwhile, Deimos shoots forward. Israel is utterly tiny, so it doesn't take long for him to grab that, and not long after comes Lebanon, which surrounds it. Not much bigger. He moves on to Syria next.

As Yorsha attempts to collect the blood, everything suddenly glows red. As if it's combusting, the entire blood lake is set ablaze, burning itself away, even at such a high volume, in a matter of seconds. The purpose is twofold. On one hand, it cleans up his own mess - not out of character, given Deimos' insistence on deals and calculating nature. On the other hand... it means Yorsha can't collect it, as it burns away to nothingness.

Meanwhile, Deimos shoots forward. Israel is utterly tiny, so it doesn't take long for him to grab that, and not long after comes Lebanon, which surrounds it. Not much bigger. He moves on to Syria next.

Zlata pouts at Maria in disbelief.

"Geez, you're so hopeless. Come on, I'll show you!"

The clone practically drags Maria down to Malta's southernmost point.

"Okay, now, just touch the ground here with the intent of claiming it as your territory. After that, your signifier should appear."

The clone crouches down and pats the earth next to them. She looks at Maria with an encouraging expression, insisting she do the same.
"Touching the ground with intent... here goes nothing..."
She mimics Zlata's gesture, tapping the ground. "Is there some kind of secret-"
As her fingertips made contact with the ground, a subtle surge of energy radiated outward, and gradually, a sticker materialized beneath her touch.
"Whoa, check that out!" Maria exclaimed. "Three more rounds of this and we're golden. With Rusty's teleportation mojo, this should be a breeze."

Last edited:

While unfortunate for it to have happened, the spontanous combusting really tells a lot, about the sheer control the demon has over the blood.

"Fascinating."

Welp, continuing to conquer egypt, wooo.

Now, what to do….~?
Well, getting more power is always a good thing, and with all those folks away, shouldn’t be to hard to sneak in some more.

Pearl in hand, the swordswoman chucks it and zooms, heading South. Some places there are ripe for the taking~.

Also the Withers and Amalgam Mecha’s are still in the Egypt battlefield, but that’s not my problem.

Back