• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@Faruel1998 @ThisThingisReallyBroken @ZoroNotZolo

With their final attack failing miserably, the remaining Shadows are wiped out by Romulus. All that remains are a few stragglers on the outskirts of the battlefield.

While more gradually continue to spawn, the trio has earned themselves a brief respite from the constant barrage of attacks.

"Touching the ground with intent... here goes nothing..."
She mimics Zlata's gesture, tapping the ground. "Is there some kind of secret-"
As her fingertips made contact with the ground, a subtle surge of energy radiated outward, and gradually, a sticker materialized beneath her touch.
"Whoa, check that out!" Maria exclaimed. "Three more rounds of this and we're golden. With Rusty's teleportation mojo, this should be a breeze."
"You did it!" The clone claps. "Good work, Maria!"

She gives an inquisitive look after Maria's suggestion.

"I guess we could use the teleportation that way." Hopefully Rusty doesn't mind us using it so casually...

"Onto the next one, then!" Zlata holds Maria's hand as they're teleported to the next 3 locations one after another to finish placing Maria's Signifiers around Malta.

Fast, no it was closer to teleportation, how interesting.

"Dragon scales, repulsion, paired falling stars." Nakya begins chanting repeatedly as Aster attacks

In response to the attack, she puts up another electro barrier and enhances herself with cursed energy and her other destructive power, being sent flying back straight into the city, but landing without taking nearly as much damage as the explosion caused her body, and simply continuing the healing process.

As she was flying back and landing however, she utilized her authority over lightning, calling down a few bolts of lightning directly onto her attacker from the sky.

"Chanting? I could stop her, but I want to see what she's trying to pull."

Instead of trying to block or avoid the lightning, Aster continues pushing her attack immediately after sending Nakya flying. With two transformed claws she performs another Atomic Strike, sending out twenty burning, crescent-shaped slashes that all home in on their target's location. When she's hit by the lightning she's stunned for a moment and wafts of smoke come off her.

"Ugh, that hurt. The damage seems to be superficial, but I shouldn't make a habit of that." Aster thinks to herself as she starts racing towards the city, sending out photons ahead of herself. Nakya could see easily track her with sight alone, as a bright light reaches and illuminates Pskov.

Last edited:
"Chanting? I could stop her, but I want to see what she's trying to pull."

Instead of trying to block or avoid the lightning, Aster continues pushing her attack immediately after sending Nakya flying. With two transformed claws she performs another Atomic Strike, sending out twenty burning, crescent-shaped slashes that all home in on their target's location. When she's hit by the lightning she's stunned for a moment and wafts of smoke come off her.

"Ugh, that hurt. The damage seems to be superficial, but I shouldn't make a habit of that." Aster thinks to herself as she starts racing towards the city, sending out photons ahead of herself. Nakya could see easily track her with sight alone, as a bright light reaches Pskov.
With a swipe of her hand as if it were a claw, Nakya sends a grid pattern of slashes again, to meet Aster's twenty and keep pushing.

Between her revealing her cards, and the chanting, the output was much higher than previously, allowing it to not only tear up the surroundings, but slice through Aster's attack much like she had cut through the earlier attack from Nakya, and continue onwards towards the bright, incoming Warlord.

"You did it!" The clone claps. "Good work, Maria!"

She gives an inquisitive look after Maria's suggestion.

"I guess we could use the teleportation that way." Hopefully Rusty doesn't mind us using it so casually...

"Onto the next one, then!" Zlata holds Maria's hand as they're teleported to the next 3 locations one after another to finish placing Maria's Signifiers around Malta.
"There! All done." Maria declared with a smirk as she slapped the final sticker onto the ground.
She shot Zlata a playful look, her grin saying it all. "Mission accomplished! Now we... um, what now?"

[LEVEL 5 MAGIC DEACTIVATED]

@ThisThingisReallyBroken @Faruel1998

La Diosa sighed, looking at the area.

"I guess that was a little fun..." She said, "Wish it would've lasted longer so I could really get going with things..."

Should Vidarr or Romulus be able to sense the power of those around them, they should be able to detect that La Diosa grew far stronger from this brief encounter with the shadows. Faster and more durable as well. And unbeknownst to them, she also picked up on some of the magic the shadows utilized, now knowing how to replicate some of the more basic magics they were using with her own pride magic.

The Argentinian Goddess turned to face Vidarr.

"Was that all from this trip of ours, or is there more to do?" She asked.

[LEVEL 5 MAGIC DEACTIVATED]

@ThisThingisReallyBroken @Faruel1998

La Diosa sighed, looking at the area.

"I guess that was a little fun..." She said, "Wish it would've lasted longer so I could really get going with things..."

Should Vidarr or Romulus be able to sense the power of those around them, they should be able to detect that La Diosa grew far stronger from this brief encounter with the shadows. Faster and more durable as well. And unbeknownst to them, she also picked up on some of the magic the shadows utilized, now knowing how to replicate some of the more basic magics they were using with her own pride magic.

The Argentinian Goddess turned to face Vidarr.

"Was that all from this trip of ours, or is there more to do?" She asked.
"More other shadows are coming and i need time to heal"

@Faruel1998

Romulus laughs. She’s covered in the viscera of the shadows blown by her cannon.

“No problem, Thunder Man! Always here to kick ass when you need it, but…

A portal opens behind her.

“I got a little experiment to work on back at my lab. See ya!”

@ZoroNotZolo

Before she leaves, Romulus flashes a sour look at La Diosa.

“Oh…It’s you again. Vidarr! Keep eye on this one. She’s a wild card. An oddly pretty one at that, but NOT AS PRETTY AS ME! I’m the PRETTIEST, STRONGEST, AND MOST BADASS GUN-TOTIN’ GIRL IN TOWN. You’d all better remember that…Bye! Bye!”

She leaves the area, and teleports to Athens. Romulus scans the area looking for Alfonso and his minions.

“Yo! Old Fart!”

Silence fills the air. It seems Alfonso’s presence can no longer be felt here.

“Oh…”

She seems slightly sad for a moment.

“Well…I guess I better put this land to good use. Should’ve at least said bye, meanie….”

Romulus places a marker on Athens.

Last edited:
"There! All done." Maria declared with a smirk as she slapped the final sticker onto the ground.
She shot Zlata a playful look, her grin saying it all. "Mission accomplished! Now we... um, what now?"
She's so adorable.

Seeing Maria enjoy herself like this was almost enough to make her forget they were in the middle of a war. Well, the main body could worry about that stuff.

Zlata hugged Maria deeply, holding her tight.

"This is good enough for now, but don't let up, okay? You should claim as much as you can, just in case..."

The original me should be returning soon... when she does, will I continue to be... me? I'm... scared... No, it doesn't matter! We all want to protect Maria. It'll be fine even if I'm no longer there!

Zlata squeezed Maria even tighter, as if trying to prevent her from scurrying away. Moments pass.

Even if I forget myself, I want to always remember this sensation! Please, just grant me that..!

The clone shows no signs of letting go any time soon.

@ZoroNotZolo

Before she leaves, Romulus flashes a sour look at La Diosa.

“Oh…It’s you again. Vidarr! Keep eye on this one. She’s a wild card. An oddly pretty one at that, but NOT AS PRETTY AS ME! I’m the PRETTIEST, STRONGEST, AND MOST BADASS GUN-TOTIN’ GIRL IN TOWN. You’d all better remember that…Bye! Bye!”

She leaves the area, and teleports to Athens. Romulus scans the area looking for Alfonso and his minions.

“Yo! Old Fart!”

Silence fills the air. It seems Alfonso’s presence can no longer be felt here.

“Oh…”

She seems slightly sad for a moment.

“Well…I guess I better put this land to good use. Should’ve at least said bye, meanie….”

Romulus places a marker on Athens.
"You should've said that to my face, you demonic rear-kissing, double-barrel, barbell-brained, bootlicking rectum clog!" La Diosa exclaimed back.

"More other shadows are coming and i need time to heal"
[LEVEL 5 MAGIC REACTIVATED - 1 CHARGE]

The Argentinian Goddess snarled, looking back at the shadows.

"Yeah, no problem..." She said, once again using her pride magic and ripping through the onslaught of shadows. There was a sadistic pleasure she took in it this time that she didn't have before. It wouldn't take divine inspiration or any enhanced intellect to tell she was gleefully imagining the brutality she inflicted on the hordes of shadows on Romulus and Deimos. Taking out her frustrations on these shadows was cathartic for her. Aside from their physiology making it harder for them to touch otherwise, they were less than interesting opponents to her.

Providing an outlet for the hatred and rage that she had for the Demon King and his abomination of a daughter felt... fun. Therapeutic, even.

Again, her strength, her speed, her durability began to rapidly increase. Everything about her was getting better. Her foresight, her instinctive motions, her martial arts, the Haki she utilized, all of it. Or at least, whatever she was throwing or using against the onslaught of shadows.

"Take as much time as you need!" La Diosa said with a wide grin as she crushed a shadow under her heel before creating a cutting air that sliced through multitudes of her incorporeal enemies.

It wasn't long before madness ensued: black lightning flashed across the skies, explosions of energy, explosions from the innards of the shadows should they have any, shockwaves, rainfall of petrified shadows.

This catharsis had devolved, or perhaps evolved, into sheer pandemonium, and a show of lustral aggression from La Diosa.

@ZoroNotZolo

"... Why am i always surrounded by bloodthirsty battle ragers", he murmured before teleporting up in the sky to a safe distance from the shadows and using Protect and Sleep Talk to be sure to have a bit of protection he used Rest after, falling in a deep, healing slumber.

With a swipe of her hand as if it were a claw, Nakya sends a grid pattern of slashes again, to meet Aster's twenty and keep pushing.

Between her revealing her cards, and the chanting, the output was much higher than previously, allowing it to not only tear up the surroundings, but slice through Aster's attack much like she had cut through the earlier attack from Nakya, and continue onwards towards the bright, incoming Warlord.

"I guess we're taking things up a notch."

Aster stops spreading photons, holds out her arms to her sides and uses Finishing Move - Red Dragon Strike, gathering an immense amount of Shinsoo around her claws in the form of red, fiery tendrils. This was a more powerful, two-handed version of the normal Red Dragon Strike and it held the most concentrated power out of any of her attacks so far. Right before the grid of slashes cuts her to pieces along with the buildings around her, Aster moves her arms forwards and fires an enormous beam of burning Shinsoo. The light red attack blows a hole in the grid and starts moving towards Nakya.

Landing in the same street the Indonesian Warlord ended up in, Aster awaits her next move.

Last edited:
"I guess we're taking things up a notch."

Aster stops spreading photons, holds out her arms to her sides and uses Finishing Move - Red Dragon Strike, gathering an enormous amount of Shinsoo around her claws in the form of red, fiery tendrils. This was a more powerful, two-handed version of the normal Red Dragon Strike and it held the most concentrated power out of any of her attacks so far. Right before the grid of slashes cuts her to pieces along with the buildings around her, Aster moves her arms forwards and fires an enormous beam of burning Shinsoo. The light red attack blows a hole in the grid and starts moving towards Nakya.

Landing in the same street the Indonesian Warlord ended up in, Aster awaits her next move.
So she hasn't been going all out in her attacks yet either, fair enough.

"■ Open."

Flames flow from the warlord, her hands glowing red hot. Unlike her previous usage against Deimos, she ensures they are hotter and more concentrated this time, in order to match Aster's attack. The heat is so great that even the ground underneath her begins to glow red and liquify. The magnitude of flames is so great it resembles someone being burnt on a pyre.

A great amount of those flames are gathered into what seems like a bow and arrow along her arms which is then fired directly into Aster's incoming Finishing Move, the explosive arrow of flame boasting firepower greatly exceeding that found within her Cleaves and Dismantles.

"■ Open."

Flames flow from the warlord, her hands glowing red hot. Unlike her previous usage against Deimos, she ensures they are hotter and more concentrated this time, in order to match Aster's attack. The heat is so great that even the ground underneath her begins to glow red and liquify. The magnitude of flames is so great it resembles someone being burnt on a pyre.

A great amount of those flames are gathered into what seems like a bow and arrow along her arms which is then fired directly into Aster's incoming Finishing Move, the explosive arrow of flame boasting firepower greatly exceeding that found within her Cleaves and Dismantles.

As the burning Shinsoo beam and the fire arrow collide, an explosion occurs, lighting up the entire city with a brightness that far surpasses the sun. The ball of plasma that has been created instantly vaporizes the immediate surroundings like water droplets falling on a hot pan. Around the ball a shock wave of super-heated, compressed air spreads out faster than the speed of sound. Most buildings in its way are blow apart completely, with only reinforced concrete buildings maintaining a modicum of their structure. Cars are thrown around like pebbles and nearby underground infrastructure collapses. Even at further distances where the shock wave is unable to uproot buildings, nothing is safe. The sheer amount of energy in the explosion created a thermal pulse that set everything within a few kilometers on fire: wood, plastic, even people. The explosion had a yield multiple times greater than that of the first atomic bombs. However, destruction of the city was minimal due to the projectiles meeting at the city's outskirts. The Warlord's clash only laid waste to the entirety of Western Pskov.

"Cough, cough! That turned out a bit more explosive than I intended it to be." Aster walks through the crater towards Nakya's location on the other side. As she approaches, it becomes clear that she is unharmed, only being concerned with dusting off her clothes.

As the burning Shinsoo beam and the fire arrow collide, an explosion occurs, lighting up the entire city with a brightness that far surpasses the sun. The ball of plasma that has been created instantly vaporizes the immediate surroundings like water droplets falling on a hot pan. Around the ball a shock wave of super-heated, compressed air spreads out faster than the speed of sound. Most buildings in its way are blow apart completely, with only reinforced concrete buildings maintaining a modicum of their structure. Cars are thrown around like pebbles and nearby underground infrastructure collapses. Even at further distances where the shock wave is unable to uproot buildings, nothing is safe. The sheer amount of energy in the explosion created a thermal pulse that set everything within a few kilometers on fire: wood, plastic, even people. The explosion had a yield multiple times greater than that of the first atomic bombs. Destruction of the city was minimal due to the projectiles meeting at the city's outskirts. The Warlord's clash laid waste to the entirety of Western Pskov.

"Cough, cough! That turned out a bit more explosive than I intended it to be." Aster walks through the crater towards Nakya's location on the other side. As she approaches, it becomes clear that she is unharmed, only being concerned with dusting off her clothes.
Nakya for her part dispelled the flames swirling around her, and was healing some burn and explosion injuries, but not anything immediately life threatening. As Aster approaches she waves some of the smoke out of her face to see better.

Its a good thing some of that was my own cursed energy, it seems to have lessened the damage considerably when combined with everything else. I'm not sure how she did it though.

Nakya glances around at the ruined section of the city, an entire chunk of it leveled and scorched, all the people within dead beyond any bit of doubt, and she can't help but be thankful that her binding vow was annulled beforehand, because who knew what the consequences would have been.

"It was certainly a sight to behold. I'm sure you still have more you haven't shown me yet though, lets continue in earnest." As she speaks, she makes a handsign and an 8 pointed wheel appears above her head.

All the while, despite her speaking, Aster could note that the chanting from earlier somehow never stopped, even with other words being spoken by her.

"It was certainly a sight to behold. I'm sure you still have more you haven't shown me yet though, lets continue in earnest." As she speaks, she makes a handsign and an 8 pointed wheel appears above her head.

All the while, despite her speaking, Aster could note that the chanting from earlier somehow never stopped, even with other words being spoken by her.

"Good. I've already started getting a feel for her rhythm, as far slashing attacks are concerned that is. But her near-exclusive use of lightning and slashes prevented me from getting a deeper understanding of her true capabilities. Was she simply trying not to reveal her hand or does this wheel have something to do with it?"

Aster uses Partial Devilfication on both of her arms again as she stands off with Nakya, "Ooh, I guess I should prepare to receive some blows. huh?" Aster smirks, enjoying the situation to the fullest. This was the fight that Zlata failed to give her.

He sent a thought projection to Aster immediately after.

"My Thane, the west signifier has been taken, what else you need me to do?"

Vidarr could see her standing near the edge of a gigantic crater, with Nakya not far away. Aster keeps her eyes on her opponent when she speaks, "Excellent job. I'll need you after this fight, so for now I'd like you to simply keep anyone from interfering with it. Oh, and if I don't make it out, retreat and protect my territory. Though of course, I'm winning. I'm counting on you."

If Nakya wasn't already moving to attack, Aster would now swing her right claw, sending out three quick waves of red Shinsoo that would explode on contact, Red Flash Strike.

“And done!”

Romulus places the final marker in Greece.

“This piece of dirt is mine, baby! What next?”

She scans satellite imagery, looking for the remnants of Alfonso’s territory that had not already been claimed. Romulus quickly opens a portal to Bhutan, and places her first marker there.

“Hehe. Four more places to go!”

Last edited:
"Good. I've already started getting a feel for her rhythm, as far slashing attacks are concerned that is. But her near-exclusive use of lightning and slashes prevented me from getting a deeper understanding of her true capabilities. Was she simply trying not to reveal her hand or does this wheel have something to do with it?"

Aster uses Partial Devilfication on both of her arms again as she stands off with Nakya, "Ooh, I guess I should prepare to receive some blows. huh?" Aster smirks, enjoying the situation to the fullest. This was the fight that Zlata failed to give her.

Vidarr could see her standing near the edge of a gigantic crater, with Nakya not far away. Aster keeps her eyes on her opponent when she speaks, "Excellent job. I'll need you after this fight, so for now I'd like you to simply keep anyone from interfering with it. Oh, and if I don't make it out, retreat and protect my territory. Though of course, I'm winning. I'm counting on you."

If Nakya wasn't already moving to attack, Aster would now swing her right claw, sending out three quick waves of red Shinsoo that would explode on contact, Red Flash Strike.
As the three waves approach, Nakya sinks into the ground, more specifically her shadow, to avoid them. She pops back out of a shadow behind Aster, immediately swinging a kick towards her midsection, while launching a cleave at her left leg.

Aster can feel that as Nakya's kick approaches, in contrast to the flames from earlier, its immensely cold almost resembling a glacier, cloaked in a deep nothingness rather than just heavy cursed energy. She can also notice that the kick seemingly approaches faster than expected, not just because control of her energy made prediction more difficult or anything, but rather, it seemed like entire sequences of her movement was missing, akin to going from point A to point C without a point B.

Hold off on using anything major for just a bit longer and give Mahoraga time to adapt to her, if things go too wrong then I'll have to forget about the shikigami though.

Syria falls in storms and fire not long after Israel and Lebanon, and Deimos stops to consider his actions. Saudi Arabia is, to be sure, the greatest issue here. It's a massive country that separates much of the territory Faqih holds, and is certainly going to be the most difficult one to conquer.

Well, it's closer to Egypt in any case. Perhaps better to leave the southern states to his ally. So, he messages Yorsha.

"I'm taking the stuff in the north, south is all yours since you're closer, let's pincer him off. Take Jordan."

He turns around, teleporting to the coastline and heading out to sea. Cyprus is met with a hailstorm of gloom as Deimos overruns the country quickly. He takes it not long after, wondering if this is where he should build his replacement castle.

Well, he can decide that at a later date. Off to Turkiye!

@ZoroNotZolo

"... Why am i always surrounded by bloodthirsty battle ragers", he murmured before teleporting up in the sky to a safe distance from the shadows and using Protect and Sleep Talk to be sure to have a bit of protection he used Rest after, falling in a deep, healing slumber.
"Maybe you have a type..." La Diosa said before he warped off, still continuing her rampage on the shadows. She continued mowing down the shadows, even going as far as growing extra arms and ripping them off and using them as weapons against the shadows. The organic projectiles would rip through waves of shadows, crashing down deep into the ground around the battlefield. She would be healing from the severance of the arms, and smile as she resumed the sadistic destruction of the shadows.

It didn't take long for the number of them to dwindle even lower.

@ZoroNotZolo

As Vidarr approached La Diosa from above, he used Blizzard to incase in ice the other shadows.

"I don't have any type! My brother Thor was lucky enough to find a wife for himself! And unlike him i am not as much as charming!"

Also the Withers and Amalgam Mecha’s are still in the Egypt battlefield, but that’s not my problem.

Oh, no no, those are certainly not forgotten.

As Yorsha teleports through egypt to position his signifiers, he would take a stop back at the battlefield, absolutelly eviscerating the 4 contructs. They don't really stand much a chance, considering the constantly improving body and power of the warlord, so they are quickly squashed under his might and comically large hammer.

The stars from their bodies are then collected, as well as the wither roses spawned by the withers killing the flies. These drops will certainly be of use.

Well, it's closer to Egypt in any case. Perhaps better to leave the southern states to his ally. So, he messages Yorsha.

"I'm taking the stuff in the north, south is all yours since you're closer, let's pincer him off. Take Jordan."

He turns around, teleporting to the coastline and heading out to sea. Cyprus is met with a hailstorm of gloom as Deimos overruns the country quickly. He takes it not long after, wondering if this is where he should build his replacement castle.

Well, he can decide that at a later date. Off to Turkiye!
"This plan sounds acceptable to me, I will invade soon."

The warlord replies back to him, having already done with the conquest of Egypt.

But before stealing more territory, time for the warlord to get some very much should have taken already, but got backlogged because of coutless reasons.

The first stop is Angora. His forces have already truly taken over the place by now, what with having to defend the country during that invasion attempt of the other warlord, so this is a really simple matter of just placing down singifiers where due.

Same goes for the Ivory Coast, as his country there has already cleared out any and all problems for the conquest. The country was pretty much already his, so placing down the last two signifiers is marely making the conquest official.

This would take tens of minutes tops to do, so not a singiificant time sink.

Next up, and as the demon king asked, Yorsha would move to take over Jordan, and since he is likely to face actually significant resistance there, he will bring his army along for this one. An army of silver armoured warrior, his latest creation and most powerful army, swith the combined capabilities of all 4 celestial houses and various other species.

@ZoroNotZolo

As Vidarr approached La Diosa from above, he used Blizzard to incase in ice the other shadows.

"I don't have any type! My brother Thor was lucky enough to find a wife for himself! And unlike him i am not as much as charming!"
"So you're not much of a chooser, eh?" The Argentinian Goddess answered as her onslaught continued, "You're charming in your own way, darling. Perhaps if you're permitted, after this I could show you some of my territories should that be to your liking..."

Even in the midst of slaughtering shadows, she still managed to look up toward Vidarr and give him yet another wink.

@ZoroNotZolo

Vidarr narrowed his eyes as he used Freeze Shock, throwing a sphere of freezing lightnings at the shadows.

"Are you inviting me to some romantic affair?", he asked, puzzled.
"Merely a tour of my empire, but if you'd like, I suppose we could make it more romantic..." She teased, juxtaposed by her violently decapitating several more shadows with a gust of air and atomizing another group with a shockwave of Haoshoku Haki.

@ZoroNotZolo

Vidarr lowered himself on the ground with his arms crossed.

"You know, a bloodthirsty woman would back away many people with common sense, but considering that I grew up in a family of gods where battle was the main way to kill time ... and also frost giants, I'll accept ... because you don't scare me, quite the opposite ... your fiery attitude reminds me of the valkyries of the long lost Asgard"

As the three waves approach, Nakya sinks into the ground, more specifically her shadow, to avoid them. She pops back out of a shadow behind Aster, immediately swinging a kick towards her midsection, while launching a cleave at her left leg.

Aster can feel that as Nakya's kick approaches, in contrast to the flames from earlier, its immensely cold almost resembling a glacier, cloaked in a deep nothingness rather than just heavy cursed energy. She can also notice that the kick seemingly approaches faster than expected, not just because control of her energy made prediction more difficult or anything, but rather, it seemed like entire sequences of her movement was missing, akin to going from point A to point C without a point B.

Hold off on using anything major for just a bit longer and give Mahoraga time to adapt to her, if things go too wrong then I'll have to forget about the shikigami though.

"A new trick!"

Aster's excitement quickly makes way for alarm as the kick approaches, so she makes a gamble. She focuses the majority of her aura on her left leg, specifically the area that is about to be hit by the slash. As for the kick... a red, serpentine creature seems to appear from thin air, ramming into Nakya from the side at high speed. Since the slash in question was Cleave, not Dismantle, it still cuts into Aster's leg, though it doesn't quite reach the bone. She almost falls over, but manages to remain standing and attempts a Red Flash Strike again.

Last edited:
I woke up.

Countless spatial tears can be seen as I trained my dimensional blade.

How many times did I do that? Thousands? Ten of thousands?

And yet my feelings of weakness still inhabit my mind as my magic growing faster and faster.

Myriads of spell are casted, each stronger than before as I try to keep my mind on this.

Skill points upon skill points I poured into a majority of my spells.

I was not strong enough to protect Cairo, but now-

I will fight him until the end.

I look at the Hagia Sophia.

Turkey will stand.

Last edited:
"A new trick!"

Aster's excitement quickly makes way for alarm as the kick approaches, so she makes a gamble. She focuses the majority of her aura on her left leg, specifically the area that is about to be hit by the slash. As for the kick... a red, serpentine creature seems to appear from thin air, ramming into Nakya from the side at high speed. Since the slash in question was Cleave, not Dismantle, it still managed to cut into Aster's leg, though it doesn't quite reach the bone. She almost falls over, but is manages to remain standing and attempts a Red Flash Strike again.
With the serpentine creature ramming her, Nakya's thrown off course, the kick not landing solidly at the targeted location. She quickly adjusts herself as Aster attempts her attack again.

The wheel above her head turns with a mechanical creaking, almost exactly when she got hit.

Nakya swings a hand from her right to her left, however instead of releasing a slash this time, it shatters space in that area unveiling a portion of the Plane of Euthymia, a dark, starry expanse. Doijg this releases a massive burst of electricity to attempt to block Aster's attack and shock everything in close range.

@ZoroNotZolo

Vidarr lowered himself on the ground with his arms crossed.

"You know, a bloodthirsty woman would back away many people with common sense, but considering that I grew up in a family of gods where battle was the main way to kill time ... and also frost giants, I'll accept ... because you don't scare me, quite the opposite ... your fiery attitude reminds me of the valkyries of the long lost Asgard"
"Well, I'm bloodthirsty when I have to be," La Diosa said, "But I bet I look far better than those Valkyries I remind you of... Probably stronger than them, too~"

She smiled and still continued to decimate the shadows.

With the serpentine creature ramming her, Nakya's thrown off course, the kick not landing solidly at the targeted location. She quickly adjusts herself as Aster attempts her attack again.

The wheel above her head turns with a mechanical creaking, almost exactly when she got hit.

Nakya swings a hand from her right to her left, however instead of releasing a slash this time, it shatters space in that area unveiling a portion of the Plane of Euthymia, a dark, starry expanse. Doijg this releases a massive burst of electricity to attempt to block Aster's attack and shock everything in close range.

The electricity causes the waves of Shinsoo to explode in the direction it was heading. Some of it gets past this, arcing through the air and slightly burning Aster's left arm.

"The wheel just turned. It happened when I hit her. She didn't seem to get stronger, nor did she display any new abilities that coincide with the timing. So it doesn't grant immediate benefits, but rather is a prerequisite for a stronger ability? Should I play it safe or should try forcing her hand?" Aster decides on a course of action.

The serpentine creature had disappeared as suddenly as it appeared and Aster's leg wound was barely bleeding at this point. She throws out another Red Flash Strike, and another, and another. Aster launches them all back to back, as if stamina was something she didn't need to take into account. On top of that, the Sirius flames that these attacks were imbued with seemed to burn hotter than before.

NOTE: ED GAVE ME PERMISSION TO ASSIST HIM WITH ZLATA, SO I WILL PLAY AS A ZLATA CLONE TAKING COMMAND OF THE TITAN ARMY

@Russia

The earth shakes. A thick engulfs the air around everyone as millions of giant silhouettes can be seen in the distance. Suddenly, you hear the roar of millions of titans ring throughout the western Russian front. The moonlight reveals an army of titans charging every enemy who would stand in Zlata’s way.

At very forefront of this army, would be a clone of Zlata. Both of her arms have shifted into blades that reflect the very power of the sun itself, Hamon. Large eagle wings burst from her back as she takes to the skies, and addresses her enemies. She has a bloodthirsty look on her face.

“SLAVES OF DEIMOS! I GIVE YOU ONE LAST CHANCE TO RUN. IF YOU DO NOT….”

Zlata’s clone takes a deep breath, breathes a large pillar of fire, and fills the sky with smoke.

“…I will crush you, spread your remains across the fields of this godforsaken wasteland, and feed your very souls to my oh so lovely followers!

She creates a spear of light, and begins the charge.

“FOR LOVE! FOR JUSTICE! FOR HUMANITY!”

Last edited:
@ZoroNotZolo

Vidarr took immediately La Diosa's arm as he used one charge.

Tier-5 Magic-1 Charge Expended: Fog of Svartálfaheimr.

Suddenly a huge area was covered in a thick Fog that distorted the senses, obscuring the sight, masking the smell with an odorless scent and tricking the hearing with howling winds.

"We have to go away, now! We will teleport to my domain!", he said to La Diosa.

@WHYNAUT

The thought projection showed a concerned look as he sent a message.

"Zlata arrived with millions of giants! We are retreating!"

The electricity causes the waves of Shinsoo to explode in the direction it was heading. Some of it gets past this, arcing through the air and slightly burning Aster's left arm.

"The wheel just turned. It happened when I hit her. She didn't seem to get stronger, nor did she display any new abilities that coincide with the timing. So it doesn't grant immediate benefits, but rather is a prerequisite for a stronger ability? Should I play it safe or should try forcing her hand?" Aster decides on a course of action.

The serpentine creature had disappeared as suddenly as it appeared and Aster's leg wound was barely bleeding at this point. She throws out another Red Flash Strike, and another, and another. Aster launches them all back to back, as if stamina was something she didn't need to take into account. On top of that, the Sirius flames that these attacks were imbued with seemed to burn hotter than before.
Nakya meets some of the Red Flash Strike's with her own Dismantle slashes, but quickly Aster's method becomes clear to her, she would simply continue launching them if Nakya remained where she was and didn't do anything else.

She doesn't want to allow me to just wait until Mahoraga is adapted, Zlata is also doing things now, as evidenced by the army of titans there. Looks like I do have to start speeding things up.

Amidst the flurry of attacks, there is an explosion of electro energy from Nakya, who then splits into four copies of herself made of electro energy. Each of them swinging and sending forth waves of electricity to meet the numerous slashes head on, in a similar way to what was being done with Dismantle previously, while moving to position themselves at Aster's ordinal directions.

Last edited:
@Russia

"How dare you call us slaves."

A series of massive wooden dragons bursts from the ground, entangling and felling many of the titans, as in a blur of lightning and fire, several other demons burst through them, obliterating them by the dozens. Gremory, the dragons' summoner, floats upwards on a smaller wooden dragon.

"We are his majesty's proud retainers! And we will not stand idly by as you insult and wage war against him. No matter how powerful you are, we will stand against you."

Bardock would continue training, getting stronger as he intensified the gravity up to 100 G, he's doing multiple exercises. Sit-ups, pushups, squats, shadow boxing. He was gonna break his limits, he was gonna get as strong as he could...

@Russia

The army of titans seem confused and bump into each other trying to escape the fog. Viscera sprays onto the Russian flatlands as Gremory’s dragons pick them apart like wolves. Zlata herself seems stunned at what is occurring. Her once pretty idol dress becomes stained in the blood of her own followers.

“You *****! How could you be so useless?! After all those concerts I sang to make you strong, you still fail me? Ugh….”

She flies into air and lands on a small passenger plane. It’s filled with hundreds of Russian soldiers, ready to jump.

“…Change of plans! Remember how I said you’ll carpet bomb the place?”

They nod nervously. Zlata grabs one of the soldiers, holds them outside of the plane, and turns them into a colossal titan. She drops them on-top of Gremory’s forces. Upon impact, they explode and vaporize any dragon caught within it.

“Looks like you’ll be the explosives instead.”

The soldiers scream as Zlata turns them into colossal titans, and begins to carpet bomb the place with their bodies.

Back