• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
This'll probably be the last CRT for the verse before the forum move

One Uranus Cannons is stated to be stronger than Jupiter by a substantial amount, so much so that Gray, Lucy, and Juvia were shocked by how much power it had

There was a total of 34 Uranus Cannons that were fired at Aldoron (I Counted)

The combined might of the cannons did little to no damage at all to Aldoron as his health wasn't notably depleted as stated by Wolfen, who is a part of Aldoron himself, Aldoron was hit by all the cannons at the same time and even with chip/accumalitive damage (RPG nerds like myself should understand this), he still had 10,000,000 HP, but Natsu's FDK Punch did 1 HP, meaning Natsu is above the accumalitive combined might of 34 Uranus Cannons

Jupiter can severely hurt and damage Ajeel, and Uranus was stated to be stronger and have an amount of magic power that impressed Gray, that means lowballing, Uranus is at least 2.02 Gigatons, since FDKM Natsu is superior in power to accumalitive power of 34 cannons, so...

2.02 Gigatons*34 = 68.68 Gigatons

So 100 Year Quest FDKM Natsu should be at least 68.68 Gigatons

@DragonEmperor23

That would be a fair argument if this was a video game and it was purely game mechanics, but it's IRL in the verse and even taking out the HP, the implication is that Natsu did do more damage to Aldoron than from 34 Uranus Cannons

As I've mentioned b4;

I'd advise against that, the Uranus canons didn't all combine their attacks into a single beam and instead peppered Aldo-chan so it's not quite the same as being 30* stronger.

Plus, using the RPG system (cuz it's fun) there's much more we need to keep in mind. Dragons in FT if we're going to translate them into RPG format have high base stats compared to everything else, but then they have armour stats that are absurdly high even for their already high base stats. Their high armour stats would then significantly cut the effectiveness of any attack used against them, so much so that the only way to reliably damage them is to either have some perk that circumvents their armour stat (DS magic) or have far higher stats urself (yet to be seen).

This coupled with the fact that the DG have far higher defence stats than the Uranus cannons have attack stats then add in their high armour and the inability to cause damage isn't surprising, but Natsu doesn't suffer that, his attacks in general bypass the armour stat and to an extent the defence stat.

TLDR; Uranus cannons have several levels of defence to go through b4 they can reach Aldo's HP, Natsu doesn't and instead attacks the HP directly

I think I went overboard with the RPG comparison but like I said it's fun.

Sorry but no. This is trying WAY too much here. Unless we have actual concrete multiplier/additional powerup then this shouldnt be used

I agree with the OP

Wolfen indicates that the natsu's power was superior to the power of the 34 Uranus Cannons, so the Up for Natsu should be fine

Disagree FRA but I guess this would give us a sense of scale for Slayer Dura Negation. Given 60+gt couldn't harm a dragon but 16 gt + Slayer magic/mark could. Which is interesting I guess.

Well, this is clearly rejected, I completely forgot about Dragon Slayer durability negation

As much as this hurts to say, I'm with them here. If it was a regular enemy I'd agree, but dragons resist regular attacks and Dragon Slayer Magic ignores their durability.

R.I.P. 6-C+ FDKM Natsu

I mean yeah, no 6-C+ Natsu, but eventually he'll probably use natural Dragon Force and either be High 6-C to higher

So really this isn't a huge loss

Acnologia wasn't a Dragon at that point and was still resistant to all Magic, including Dragon Slayer Magic

So 7FDM definitely does scale

He was definitely a Dragon, it's why the attack could harm him in the first place.

He went from a human to being a Dragon with a human form, just like Irene

He is still a dragon regardless and cough PIS cough. Im literally just sayin that using that DS neg. durability vs Dragons shouldnt always be use for such things

Human Forms have never been shown to take more damage from Dragon Slayer Magic, Irene, Acnologia, and Mercphobia prove this, it's never implied

Regardless, Acnologia resists dragon slayer magic anyway, he literally says so

They are never stated to be dealt more damage, but the more technical reason is that the way Dragon Slayer Magic works is by bypassing the scales of the Dragon, which is the core of what makes Dragon Scales so durable, the scales of Dragons have special properties, see Natsu's Scarf

So when a Dragon is in Human Form, they don't have any scales that makes them durable and protect them, once again, Acnologia resists all magic anyways, so durability negation is heavily nerfed anyway

Wait, never mind. Irene has shown to be able to be harmed in her human form, so it makes sense that Acnologia should be able to as well, since they have the same circumstances

Legit indeed. They r one in the same. Irene and Acno are dragons in human form so no matter what they are still a dragon

I mean yeah, their still "Dragons", but they don't suffer from Dragon Slayer weakness in human form because their not in the form of a dragon and they don't have the scales and durability of Dragons

....they dont need to have a "special" reason and stuff like that. Yes they are stronger when they become a dragon but th bottom line is they are STILL a dragon

The main purpose of this thread is long over by now, upgrades were not accepted

So this can be closed and we're done here

Back