• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Minor Revision For Saiki K (Again)

Hellooooo! Ladies and gentlemen, we are back with another revision for Kusuo Saiki, although this time it's a minor revision.

Abilities:

With Limiters:​

Existence Erasure: (5-D, Passive, Every time Saiki goes to a universe, the version of him that inhabits the universe vanishes, like when in Popularity World he had to morph into Kuriko for his alternate version to return. Even if his alternate version put him to sleep, if he returned to his universe his alternate version would vanish)

Plot Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type:3) (5-D, Thought, Saiki stated that his first manga before serialization along with the novel were his own doing and that he was the one who wrote them. When writing his novel he created the "Guardian Spirits" beings that protect the people with whom they are attached, the moment someone is born they already have a guardian spirit attached to them. The consequences of not having one can include terrible luck, a great sinister aura, affecting those around you, climate change, being hit by a meteorite, even killing yourself and those around you, or even killing Saiki)

Damaged Limiter:

Enchanted Reactive Evolution: (5-D, When his limiter was damaged Saiki began to develop more abilities in a short period of time.)

Resistance:​

Existence Erasure: (5-D, similar to his alternate versions that can come back into existence once Saiki leaves his world or shapeshifts. Being the original Saiki prevents other versions of himself from going to his world, that's why his alternative version tried to put him to sleep for eternity).

Abilities:​

Space-Time Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Immersion: (5-D, Thought, "Sight Energy" comes from the reader's mind, from a higher dimension than superpowers. Saiki used "Psy Energy" to equalize the effects of "Sight Energy" which can be used to bring characters, weapons from other worlds, infiltrate a novel, able to make the boundaries of the universes hazy, able to connect 2 worlds, and then put all of those worlds together)

Damaged Limiter:

Enchanted Reactive Evolution: (5-D, When his limiter was damaged Saiki began to develop more abilities in a short period of time.)

Without Limiters:

Enchanted X-Ray Vision: Without his limiter, his X-ray vision improved to the point where he could see directly into the skeleton of others instantly.

Social Influencing: (He was not affected by Teruhashi who can influence anyone with her mere presence)

Law Manipulation: (4-D, Able to resist the laws of his universe, which prevent that there are 2 versions of himself in the same universe. Similar to his alternate versions that can come back into existence once Saiki leaves his world or shapeshifts. Being the original Saiki prevents other versions of himself from going to his world, that's why his alternative version tried to put him to sleep for eternity).

Durability:​

At least Small Planet level, Low Complex Multiverse, possibly far higher | At least Small Planet level, Low Complex Multiverse, possibly far higher | At least Planet level, Low Complex Multiverse, possibly far higher

Speed:

FTL (Saiki can casually run at the speed of light (Translation), he flew across the continent to America, creates an explosion in the trailer of his game) | At least FTL | At least Massively FTL (States that without its limiters, he becomes 100 times stronger, he also becomes much faster than before)

Intelligence:

Supergenius: (Was able to learn how to talk, walk, and use his powers while he was only a month old. Is so much smarter than anyone in his school that he has to make mistakes on purpose to not stand out. Able to compete and even surpass his brother, who created a time machine, a dimensional teleport device, a tank that can damage Kusuo, and a telepathic canceller that prevents Kusuo from reading his mind. It was he who created Kusuo's Limiters and Power Removal. Kusuke created and trapped Kusuo and several other characters in a parallel universe.

Agree: ShionHA (agree with all except for durability)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Existence Erasure: (5-D, Passive, Every time Saiki goes to a universe, the version of him that inhabits the universe vanishes, like when in Popularity World he had to morph into Kuriko for his alternate version to return. Even if his alternate version put him to sleep, if he returned to his universe his alternate version would vanish)
This wouldn't be 5-D or a hax for Saiki as far as I know since its the rule of the universe and not a Saiki power. Disagree
Plot Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type:3) (5-D, Thought, Saiki stated that his first manga before serialization along with the novel were his own doing and that he was the one who wrote them. When writing his novel he created the "Guardian Spirits" beings that protect the people with whom they are attached, the moment someone is born they already have a guardian spirit attached to them. The consequences of not having one can include terrible luck, a great sinister aura, affecting those around you, climate change, being hit by a meteorite, even killing yourself and those around you, or even killing Saiki)
Neutral, leaning to disagree

I dont think we count these as Conceptual Manipulation but I will wait
Agree
Existence Erasure: (5-D, similar to his alternate versions that can come back into existence once Saiki leaves his world or shapeshifts. Being the original Saiki prevents other versions of himself from going to his world, that's why his alternative version tried to put him to sleep for eternity).
Looking at it this might be Resistance to Law Manipulation since he is able to defy the law of his universe? Idk. Neutral

This seems to me to simply be a verse mechanic, and not any kind of hax.

A paradox.

Like for example in some series that if you go back to the past and find yourself, bizarre things happen, like for example in OPM where if you go back to the past you are attracted and merged with your version of the past.

It just seems to me that you can't have more than one version of the same being in a Saiki universe.

What is your opinion on the CM 3? I think its very weird and I dont know how we handle these
I don't know.

First, there is the question of him "writing his manga", because this has loopholes of simply "he wrote his manga, so everything within his story he created", so we could give him absolutely anything.
-
-
And on this issue of CM type 3. I just don't think so.

Guardian spirits by themselves are nothing CM.

And that girl with green hair had a spirit that didn't do its job. So she had such sinister bad luck that she made bizarre things happen that could easily kill people. Like, standing next to this girl would be like being part of the movie Final Destination. But in her case, it's just bad luck to kill and not a death entity or anything like that. And none of that seems CM to me.

First, there is the question of him "writing his manga", because this has loopholes of simply "he wrote his manga, so everything within his story he created", so we could give him absolutely anything.
This is the part I am confused at. I don't think we give CM to characters just because they created Universes

This is the part I am confused at. I don't think we give CM to characters just because they created Universes
I'm not talking about that.

I'm talking about the OP wanting to give CM because in the manga there are "Guardian Spirits" and if they are in the manga Saiki wrote.

This could go into a Zone.

"In the manga there are laws of physics, so Saiki should have physics manipulation. In the manga there is cause and effect, so let's give him manipulation of causality, in the manga there is matter and dna, so let's give him manipulation of matter and biology."

Some of those abilities Saki has, but I'm talking about getting into that justification zone like that.

I'm talking about the OP wanting to give CM because in the manga there are "Guardian Spirits" and if they are in the manga Saiki wrote.

This could go into a Zone.

"In the manga there are laws of physics, so Saiki should have physics manipulation. In the manga there is cause and effect, so let's give him manipulation of causality, in the manga there is matter and dna, so let's give him manipulation of matter and biology."

Some of those abilities Saki has, but I'm talking about getting into that justification zone like that.
We are saying the same darn thing. We dont give every verse hax to gods of the verse just because they created the verse.

I disagree since this is a verse mechanic
Neutral.

Damaged Limiter:

Agreed.

Existence Erasure: (5-D, similar to his alternate versions that can come back into existence once Saiki leaves his world or shapeshifts. Being the original Saiki prevents other versions of himself from going to his world, that's why his alternative version tried to put him to sleep for eternity).[/SPOILER]
Like I said this is a verse mechanic so I disagree

Abilities:​

Space-Time Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Immersion: (5-D, Thought, "Sight Energy" comes from the reader's mind, from a higher dimension than superpowers. Saiki used "Psy Energy" to equalize the effects of "Sight Energy" which can be used to bring characters, weapons from other worlds, infiltrate a novel, able to make the boundaries of the universes hazy, able to connect 2 worlds, and then put all of those worlds together)
Why immersion?

Damaged Limiter:

Agree

Without Limiters:

Enchanted X-Ray Vision: Without his limiter, his X-ray vision improved to the point where he could see directly into the skeleton of others instantly.
Agree

Social Influencing: (He was not affected by Teruhashi who can influence anyone with her mere presence)
Disagree, he didnt fall for her since he only saw her as a skeleton
Law Manipulation: (5-D, Able to resist the laws of his universe, which prevent that there are 2 versions of himself in the same universe. Similar to his alternate versions that can come back into existence once Saiki leaves his world or shapeshifts. Being the original Saiki prevents other versions of himself from going to his world, that's why his alternative version tried to put him to sleep for eternity).
Agreed

Durability:​

At least Small Planet level, Low Complex Multiverse, possibly far higher | At least Small Planet level, Low Complex Multiverse, possibly far higher | At least Planet level, Low Complex Multiverse, possibly far higher
Disagree Low 1-C shouldnt scale to his durability, though his resistance from the novels should be 5D
Agree

Intelligence:

Extraordinary Genius: (Was able to learn how to talk, walk, and use his powers while he was only a month old. Is so much smarter than anyone in his school that he has to make mistakes on purpose to not stand out. Able to compete and even surpass his brother, who created a time machine, a dimensional teleport device, a tank that can damage Kusuo, and a telepathic canceller that prevents Kusuo from reading his mind. It was he who created Kusuo's Limiters and Power Removal. Kusuke created and trapped Kusuo and several other characters in a parallel universe.
This would be Supergenius since he created a parallel universe, Agree

I disagree since this is a verse mechanic

Neutral.

Agreed.

Like I said this is a verse mechanic so I disagree
I marked it as previous because it should be ignored, now I correct it.
Why immersion?
According to Immersion's description:
Immersion is an ability which allows one to cross the boundary between fiction and reality and enter the imaginary locations depicted in books, paintings, movies etc. The places and time periods accessed through this ability are conceptual, as in they do not exist in reality, but users of this ability can still interact with and explore them like they can any place in the real world.
Examples of Immersion would be jumping through paintings into the worlds displayed on them, entering a book and becoming part of the story, and so on. Users can use this ability to retrieve weapons or other useful tools from fiction

Haganeno with Sight Energy, and by extension Saiki with Psy Energy, not only got into the novel but also brought weapons from his world into the novel. Which with the description of Immersion qualifies for this one.

Disagree, he didnt fall for her since he only saw her as a skeleton
Well even without his x-ray vision, he wasn't influenced by her he just sees her as beautiful.
Disagree Low 1-C shouldnt scale to his durability, though his resistance from the novels should be 5D
Probably, we could still put it as Low Complex Multiverse via Psy Energy.
This would be Supergenius since he created a parallel universe
Ok

I also think we could use this image for the profile.
FlWJsrjakAAu7S3

These are the last additions (I hope) of abilities for this thread.

With Limiters:

Limited Acausality Type 1: (4-D, When Saiki traveled in time he created different timelines that affected him in some way when he came back to the present he became Kusuo (before he was Kuriko) and his clothes changed, when he returned to the present his memories are updated with the changes, that said Saiki is affected by his time travels except when it has a harmful destiny for him when in a timeline he died.)

Limited Creation: (Gesture, Made rocks appear out of nothing)

Damaged Limiter:

Enchanted Creation (5-D, Thought, Saiki has shown to have the ability to create stuff out of nothing; he also casually created a bunch of Matryoshka dolls from his bare hands)

Make Sense

Last edited:
These are the last additions (I hope) of abilities for this thread.

With Limiters:

Limited Acausality Type 1: (5-DWhen Saiki traveled in time he created different timelines that affected him in some way when he came back to the present he became Kusuo (before he was Kuriko) and his clothes changed, when he returned to the present his memories are updated with the changes, that said Saiki is affected by his time travels except when it has a harmful destiny for him when in a timeline he died.)
You cannot give all the abilities 5D 🗿

I am not sure if dimensionality matters in Acasuality even if it did this is more like 4D and his Resistance to Law hax should also be 4D since they come from timelines and the universe not from the 5D stuff
Limited Creation: (5-D, Gesture, Made rocks appear out of nothing)
I think Creation shouldnt have 5D, since it only created 3D stuff

instead of putting 5-D on every single ability why not just put a note on the profile saying "all his abilities scale to 5-D because they're done through psy energy" or something like that idk

You cannot give all the abilities 5D 🗿

I am not sure if dimensionality matters in Acasuality even if it did this is more like 4D and his Resistance to Law hax should also be 4D since they come from timelines and the universe not from the 5D stuff

I think Creation shouldnt have 5D, since it only created 3D stuff
Fair
instead of putting 5-D on every single ability why not just put a note on the profile saying "all his abilities scale to 5-D because they're done through psy energy" or something like that idk
Make Sense

What do you think about the rest?

I removed the "5D" text and added a note instead. You may remove the dimensionality on the OP

Durability:
Everything seems fine except for this, you got no scan for low 1C durability claim

Back