• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 7

Get S w o l e

Characters:

Sombra M Escuro the II (CrimsonStarFallen) Characters: Solid Snake, Assassin (EMIYA), Lapis Lazuli
Name: Sombra M. Escuro the II
Sex: Male

Appearance: A shadow looking guy with glowing red eyes. He has what seems to be a martial arts cloth, but all shadow looking as well.

Verse of Origi: A universe where the sun never comes
David Beckum (Hl3 or Bust) Characters: Taskmaster, Half Monster Garou, Neo
Name: David Beckum

Appearance: This

Verse of Origin: The Real World
Coolguy McChad (DMUA) Characters: Old Man Henderso, Gergy, Asura
Name: Coolguy McChad
Age: Appears to be suffering a midlife crisis in his fourties

Appearance: He always wears aviator glasses and a Hawaiian t shirt with a wife beater underneath. His hair is a buzz cut, and he wears cargo pants

Character: Old Man Henderso Gergy

Verse of Origin: The Real World, in the same sense that Grappler Baki is set in real life.
Edward (Edwardtruong2006) Characters: Mr. Game & Watch
Name: Edward

Appearance: You know what I look like by this point if you know me in RPs

Verse of Origin: Minecraft but like, not blocky
Mr Boris (Christian Higdon) Characters: Deadpool (Marvel Comics), Trigger Happy, Stitch
Name: Mr. Boris

Appearance: Has sunglasses and a cape, alongside a top-hat. Said top hat and cape are in checkerboard pattern, with it being yellow and purple instead of black and white. He has a watch on both of his hands and has a cartoon tone to his physical look.

Verse of Origin: Five Nights At Freddy's
Silas Alius (DragonEmperor2numbers) Characters: Ken Kaneki, (Chains of Olympus), Crona
Name: Silas Alius

Appearance:
Ren Fuji render by HIT IT
----->

Verse of Origi: The Real World
Michael (Yobobojojo) Characters: Jinzo (Anime), King (Nanatsu no Taizai) (Petrification restrict), Mermail Abyssgaios
Name: Michael

Appearance: The same one as in Fighting Platinum

Verse of Origi: The Real World
Jack (PsychoWarper) Characters: Adeptus Astartes, Scorpion (Mortal Kombat), Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai
Name: Jack

Appearance: ————>

Lucy Morningstar
Verse of Origin: A place
Liberty Patri (JunkoPoster) Characters: B-52 Stratofortress, Carrion Spike, Executor-class Star Dreadnought
Name: Liberty Patri.

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/-4aX33z1_oI

Verse of Origin: Touhou Project (Outside World).

Appearance:

4C8F4D95-7E0D-433D-BB79-394AC06A8379
what, you thought there would be no touhou references? HA!
Jarid Damien Thureau (SpiderKaiju) Characters: Master Oogway, Raiden (Mortal Kombat), Vanya Hargreeves
Name: Jarid Damien Thureau

Appearance:
Whilwheaton

Verse of Origin: Real World
Alma Chronicle (MonarchLaciel) Characters: Harry Dresden (Dead Beat to White Night), Kyoko Sakura
Name: Alma Chronicle

Appearance:
Touko Aozaki

Verse of Origin: The Real World
Mia (WHYNAUT) Characters: Mob, Krika, Lordgenome
Name: Mia

Appearance: This

Verse of Origin: Mob Psycho 100
Waldo (Overlord3numbers) Characters: Honedge, Anne Mayer, Simon the Digger
Name: Waldo

Appearance: This, but with a dark orange cloth attached to the pommel

Verse of Origin: A verse where living swords exist
Ken Wistop (Edwellken) Characters: Hiro Shishigami, Alita (Last Order)
Name: Ken Wistop

Appearance: Maso

Verse of Origin: Idk
Fatalis (ShiroyashaGinSan) Characters: Malfestio, Raiden (Metal Gear), Donte
Name: Fatalis

Appearance:
DgOEVCsUwAALg17

Ryan (Standuser081) Characters: Kars, Darth Vader, Superma
Name: Ryan Davidson

Appearance: The same the ones in almost every RP I've joined

As I'm sitting in a library reading books on starting a business, something white flies into me. I'm thrown back off my chair as my body convulses with agony and I crash into a nearby bookcase, my back arcing in pain. The pain is so great my jaw clenches and I can't even scream.

Then the pain fades, gone as quickly as it was there.

I feel... cold

I see the powers bestowed upon me as they rip through the atmosphere, and I figure, the only fitting thing would be a specific matrix quote

"Woah."

"Well, let's see what I can do, huh?" He said. To Liberty, of course. She was basically all he has at this point.

I stagger back up and look at myself. My skin is pale. Strike that, it's so pale that it makes snow look dark. Strands of my hair fall around my shoulders as as the bands holding it in place freeze and shatter, and I see it has become an even paler white than my skin. Frost forms on my eyelashes. My breath freezes in the air, even on this warm day. I look down. Where my clothes were previously varying shades of red, now streaks of ice blue run through them. I feel stronger. I feel more graceful. I feel... cold. All of it. The cold and the dark. Wow. I mentally scroll through everything I can do. Huh, I can do more than a few neat tricks.

One of which is that I don't really need to get money or a job anymore.

Alright, let's try this

"Aparturum!"

I sense I don't even need to say the word anymore. My body thrums with magic, and I can wield it as easily as breathng.

But hey. I'm sentimental.

A curtain of light in front of me melts away like thawing ice, and I step through into the heart of Winter. Arctis Tor. The mountain-top fortress of black ice surrounded by endless blizzard.

I send a mental message out to every Winter Fae in Faerie.

Come one and all. A new Queen has arrived.

I'm not entirely sure how to react to my newfound strength, much less my new, even more ****** appearence

I simply shrug and go for a walk

"Is it me, or did this team get a lot more metal?"

"Liberty now as laser arms, I have the burning rage of athousand suns within me, David looks like he belongs on a death metal cover, and Alma looks like she's about to pick up a scythe and take us to the underworld by force."

I start flexing my fingers, feeling my blood and nerves get rearranged.

This is excrutiatingly painful, but for some reason I can handle it.

[ you can't even see her from where you are]

I receive my new abilities and quickly understand them. I don't care.

I go to Waldo. "Shall we go back now?" I ask.

A immense surge of green energy happens around me, then cools off.

"Sure."

I respond to Mia as i pull back the giant swords back in to hammerpace.

I start eating my toastie. And then I remember that I forgot to buy more of certain clothes.

"Guess I'll do that after I'm done lunching."

I finish my toastie and ready myself to go outside.

"I'm going to buy some more clothes since we have really settled down here." I say to Waldo as I walk to the door.

"Another new powerup huh?"

I push aside my thoughts of not having earned it. Feelings of guilt do me no good either.

"I wonder if it will help me find them some cool gifts."

I say, taking in the view from atop Mount Everest.

[>starts making experiments with this spiraling energy

where's the personality change to someone that's now powered by willpower, where's the shouting and bravado

who do the hell do you think you are]

"MY MASTERPIECE IS NOW COMPLETE !"

I say as i look as my giant sword mecha i builded out of AB sword particles and spiral energy.

I then enter in the cockpit, power up this bad boy up and start flaming GREEEN, while shouting very manlily.

"YEEAAAAAAAAH !"

In the clothing store I buy a second set of pajamas, a third set of normal clothing, a few more sets of underwear and then I start searching for something comfy foor days on which I'm staying indoors. As I search I see a few onesies.

As I stand atop a building, looking over the city, wondering what to do, I suddenly have a thought occur.

As I flash back to the memories Asura held before he died, I see many things. Flashes of a wife and child, and Asura fighting with all his heart to keep them alive and well. A purpose to fighting instead of simply being cool because... It's something I've never really thought about all these years.

The thought gains momentum. Even with Gergy and Henderson's souls gone, their greatest treasures still linger to some degree. Their reasoning behind their actions... A flash of an adorable couple and a flash of lawn gnomes comes to mind. Maybe... My idea of manliness being a sensation inofitself was wrong.... Maybe... my weakness is not all physical....

"I need a better place to think."

I leap over to a mountain range, and go to the highest peak to give further thought in isolation.

Back