• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 7

I feel sick

I want to eat.......i haven't in a few days, but it never affected me and i'm fairly certain the food won't even be digested. Pretty sure i don't even have any indentifiable organs anymore, just one homogenous mass of flesh.

What happened

I retrace my steps from memory, trying to figure out what started this........this transformation. I don't even know what i am anymore, definitely not human at least. I may maintain the shape of one, but i sure as hell ain't one.

"NOW LET'S MAKE THIS BAD BOY FLY !"

I then make the mech sprout 2 giant wing-swords and start flying around the sky, while still being covered in green energy.

Overlord775 said:
"NOW LET'S MAKE THIS BAD BOY FLY !"
I then make the mech sprout 2 giant wing-swords and start flying around the sky, while still being covered in green energy.
[ok]

I arrive back at my home and go inside. I put the clothes in my closet. I then go to the bathroom to take a shower.

Fighting

That was the key

Every time i got in a fight, i would get way, way stronger. I didn't notice it at the time.....like i was already acclimated to that level of strength before even reaching it. I also started looking less and less like a human, even functioning less like one as well......

I feel incomplete, like there's something i absolutely need to be doing at any cost.

I see Mia ruturning anf thus decide to land back.

I start doing a superhero landing, but block halway trough realizing i would cause a giant explosion of energy.

I then just do a normal landing, still shaking the ground around me a bit.

also the green energy thingo is now off.

While I'm taking a shower I feel the ground shake. I can sense Waldo returning.

It must have been Waldo testing out his abilities.

I begin washing my hair.

"Uwaahhh... I can feel it. I can almost destroy the entire planet's surface now."

I feel the power surging to me. It felt really great. Then there's weapons fell into my head. I tripped because of the pain and touched my head.

"Hello, hundreds of weapons. How the hell do you keep these......"

I got nothing to do. Eh, maybe I do some run across the world and shit, hope I don't destroy it with my footsteps.

I exit from the gunmann and put it in to hammerspace.

I then enter in my house.

I the look aroud the house for Mia, realizing she's in the bathroom because of the sound of eunning water coming from inside of it.

I decide to go watch some TV while i wait for her to come out.

As I stand atop the mountain for awhile, I only find questions, not answers. All I know is... my mind is fundamentally missing pieces of the grander picture.

"... As it stands... I need to be in contact with manliness in order to understand that... And the best way to do that would be to just get my souls back and try and figure it out from there."

".... That said, I need a path down to hell..... The devil did go down to Georgia that one time, so maybe I could start there."

I leap over to Georgia to see if the Devil happened to go down there agai

Liberty disappears with a pop, there is suddenly a huge red, white, and blue ship in low orbit, casting a shadow over the entire city.

Executor DICE

I stop building and look at the massive ship "Looks like Liberty got an upgrade" I say with a smirk.

@Junko: The city is terrified.

@DMUA: You can see that the devil, is in fact, in Georgia.

"Eh? The hell is that?"

I looked at sudden spaceship appearing out of nowhere. I probably should look at it closer. I flew to the spaceship.

"So I kinda need my souls back."

Meanwhile, a giant waifu looms over the earth

"Oh. Thank goodness." He said, a bit sad that his mother was dead. "Mommy....Anyways, I think I have something too."

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
"Eh? The hell is that?"

I looked at sudden spaceship appearing out of nowhere. I probably should look at it closer. I flew to the spaceship.
[i already went back to human form ovo]

Boris then starts to grow and shake as he gains 2 arms for each side, making 4 arms and gains weird, alien-like things on his head, making him look a bit like a monster as his teeth grow sharper. "Ta-da!"

"Wait what?" Upon flight, the ship suddenly vanished and I only saw one woman who is..... really cute. Oh my God, she's so cute...... Is it getting hot in here....?

I'm curious about who she is. Not that because she's supernatural in this world or anything, I'm half demon for God's sake (oh God it sounds really ******* edgy), it's just because. Though I don't see any reason to observe her any further. Maybe I'll just continue what I'm doing.... Oh, maybe I train a little? Maybe in America. Grand Canyon or something like that.

Back