• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 8

Boot the leg

Characters:

Sombra M Escuro the II (CrimsonStarFallen) Characters: Solid Snake, Assassin (EMIYA), Lapis Lazuli
Name: Sombra M. Escuro the II
Sex: Male

Appearance: A shadow looking guy with glowing red eyes. He has what seems to be a martial arts cloth, but all shadow looking as well.

Verse of Origi: A universe where the sun never comes
David Beckum (Hl3 or Bust) Characters: Taskmaster, Half Monster Garou, Neo (The Matrix)
Name: David Beckum

Appearance:
Monster boi 2

Verse of Origin: The Real World
Coolguy McChad (DMUA) Characters: Old Man Henderso, Gergy, Base Asura, Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken)
Name: Coolguy McChad
Age: Appears to be suffering a midlife crisis in his fourties

Appearance: Ever since he literally flexed it to oblivion, Coolguy doesn't wear a shirt, and only keeps pants on for obvious reasons. He's not all that buff until he uses Flex up, but he's still rather ripped. He always wears sunglasses, which never seem to break or come off no matter the circumstance.

Verse of Origin: The Real World, in the same sense that Grappler Baki is set in real life.
Mr Boris (Christian Higdon) Characters: Deadpool (Marvel Comics), Trigger Happy, Stitch
Name: Mr. Boris

Appearance: Has sunglasses and a cape, alongside a top-hat. Said top hat and cape are in checkerboard pattern, with it being yellow and purple instead of black and white. He has a watch on both of his hands and has a cartoon tone to his physical look.

Verse of Origin: Five Nights At Freddy's
Silas Alius (DragonEmperor2numbers) Characters: Ken Kaneki, Kratos (Chains of Olympus), Crona
Name: Silas Alius

Appearance:
Ren Fuji render by HIT IT
----->

Verse of Origi: The Real World
Michael (Yobobojojo) Characters: Jinzo (Anime), King (Nanatsu no Taizai) (Petrification restrict), Mermail Abyssgaios
Name: Michael

Appearance: The same one as in Fighting Platinum

Verse of Origi: The Real World
Jack (PsychoWarper) Characters: Adeptus Astartes, Scorpion (Mortal Kombat), Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai
Name: Jack

Appearance: ————>

Lucy Morningstar
Verse of Origin: A place
Liberty Patri (JunkoPoster) Characters: B-52 Stratofortress, Carrion Spike, Executor-class Star Dreadnought
Name: Liberty Patri.

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/-4aX33z1_oI

Verse of Origin: Touhou Project (Outside World).

Appearance:

4C8F4D95-7E0D-433D-BB79-394AC06A8379
what, you thought there would be no touhou references? HA!
Jarid Damien Thureau (SpiderKaiju) Characters: Master Oogway, Raiden (Mortal Kombat), Vertigo (Primal Rage)
Name: Jarid Damien Thureau

Appearance:
Whilwheaton

Verse of Origin: Real World
Alma Chronicle (MonarchLaciel) Characters: Harry Dresden (Dead Beat to White Night), Kyoko Sakura, Mab
Name: Alma Chronicle

Appearance:
Touko Aozaki

Mia (WHYNAUT) Characters: Mob, Krika, Lazengan
Name: Mia

Appearance: This

Verse of Origin: Mob Psycho 100
Waldo (Overlord3numbers) Characters: Honedge, Anne Mayer, Post Timeskip Simo
Name: Waldo

Appearance: This, but with a dark orange cloth attached to the pommel

Verse of Origin: A verse where living swords exist
Ken Wistop (Edwellken) Characters: Hiro Shishigami, Alita (Last Order), Mega Man (Archie Comics)
Name: Ken Wistop

Appearance: Maso

Verse of Origin: Idk
Fatalis (ShiroyashaGinSan) Characters: Malfestio, Raiden (Metal Gear), FEATURING DANTE FROM DEVIL MAY CRY
Name: Fatalis

Appearance:
DgOEVCsUwAALg17

Jerry (Swathing) Characters: Ryüko Matoi, Luluco, Atsuko Kagari
Name: Jerry Logan

Appearance: Face of Takeru Tenkuji, hair of Lannan Eacott

Ryan (Standuser081) Characters: Kars, Darth Vader, Superman (DC Extended Universe)
Name: Ryan Davidson

Appearance: The same the ones in almost every RP I've joined

I look quite different by the time i reach China

Seeing another guy here aside from the Destroyer, i go over to him

"Hello."

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Hey Waldo, I brought the games."
I show off Stack-Up and Gyromite.
I just there, completly silent for like ... a good minute.

"Was finding something decent too hard ?"

As I sit there in Australia, I take a moment to properly continue my investigation into manliness with Gergy

Coolguy: This is probably going to sound weird from a middle aged man, but, can you tell me about your wife?

Gergy: Well... For one, she probably wasn't that pretty in retrospect. I was just a teenage kid who never really experienced having a relationship like I had with her.

Coolguy: Well... Can you start at the beginning with how you met her?

Gergy: Well... I ended up teaming up with her for an appearance change to try and get swole, so we became pretty good friends. Then, after a guy called Ray, her best friend in real life, died, she was heartbroken, and I knew I had to stick with her. And, after nearly dying to Treants, and having to sleep in the same bed because we didn't have enough money for more, we really started liking each other.

Coolguy: And then you had mercilessly agressive intercourse?

Gergy: Actually, no

Coolguy: what

Gergy: Now, don't get me wrong, we were both horny kids and definitely wanted to, but I had a religion and Kai was fine following it.

Coolguy thinks to himself for a moment.

Coolguy: Well... That's definitely suprising. So, I guess you had something more then the need to reproduce going through your head?

Gergy: Yeah. We both more wanted someone to be with I think, and we found we just had... I guess there's no other way to describe it then genuine love.

Coolguy: Hmm... That gives me plenty to think about. In the meantime though... I should probably use some stuff from Asura's book and see if he rouses himself from dormancy.

As the psychic conversation faded to black, I found myself in Australia, with my phone saying there was a little bit of trouble in big China. So, I start getting into position to leap... Before remembering I can simply fly.

With that in mind, I simply blasted off to meet the conflict.

As I blast off to China, I find David using Telekinesis to try and stop the destroyer from slapping a man, then straighten my sunglasses

"Hmm.. I suppose I can appreciate a more minor conflict."

The man in The turquoise coat is separated and seems very angry about it.

"He owes me money, why'd you stop me?"

"We've been pinged about a destroyer right here, so we figured someone slapping someone else was probably the cause."

"Hmm... It's true... China could never handle the manliness that is JoJo. They probably would have just censored everything that made it good."

"Oh, okay."

I put the stuff inside my pocket dimension and then head back to the mall to look for a toy store that sells tabletop games.

"That said, if you're not a JoJo reference, and the destroyer is here, then we cannot excuse this...."

I start walking down, with Kanji surrounding my head

@Dragon: The game is purchased.

@DMUA: "How dare you, Imma beat the crap out of you!" He says, rushing Chad.

Back