• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 8

I also run towards him, then start punching him alot in rapid fashio

"Oh, okay. Thank you."

I don't want Waldo to be annoyed that I picked a bad game again.

I start walking back to the house, reading the description of F.A.T.A.L.

Wow, for a sword he's into some really messed up stuff. This is his idea of fun?

"Get up. As they say in the old west..."

IT'S HIGH NOON

Liberty shrugs. "Dunno, I don't really remember that much except the history of the U.S. and it's laws."

[i habe no backstop ovo]

[ovo]

"Well, i was once human, living a pretty rugular magical live, untill one day i found a sword in a cave. I tried grabbing it and got my soul stuck in inside of it. Thats why my base form is that of a sword. I then went on and lived sword live for like around 400 years, then i got summoned by Omni."

I tell a short resume of my backstory to Liberty.

"Yes, you can stay in, just don't break anything. Also here's a muffin."

I then pass Boris a chocolate Muffin.

I leap into action once again and unleash many, many punches

"MANLYMANLYMANLYMANLYMANLYMANLYMANLYMANLYMANLYMANLYMANLY-"

None of the punches land, as Juturu disappears, with Chad being punched several centillion times in the back of the head.

Not my job to introduce your character

Also I am calcing that

I get punched an absolute ton of times and fall on my face. My sunglasses are still fine though, so I straighten them and donkey kick Juturu

A purple ghost like being blocks the kick from Chad. Juturu is hit by the spear and pulled out of the way of David's punches, right next to Jack.

Juturu remains stoic and is seemingly unaffected by the fire.

"I'm too badass to burn."

"Ok, lets try this then" I attempt to stab him in the face and shot him several times with my bolter

I get a little bit worked up about how he's mostly noselling everything, so I start to emmit a slight bit of increased mantra as I get up to start punching the guy alot

David mode activated

I unleash more of Asura's pent up wrath, hammering the thing with blow after blow after blow

I crush this ****** with spirt pressure

I use Zanka no Tachi, Kita: Tenchi Kaiji and slash at the man.

(It obviously doesnt EE)

As the memories of a man who was just angry about his daughter all the time flow into me, I start punching harder and harder.

Eventually, I wind up to unleash the finishing blow [that probably won't finish him let's be fair], and hit him with enough power to rip off about 1,000 points of HP, shattering my arm entirely.

The heat coming from one of these ******* hurts a lot, and burns most of my body to a crisp

I quickly regenerate, becoming used to it to some degree, as i charge the man, continuing to attck

@DMUA: Ster Pletinum is still completely uninjured from your assault.

@HL3: You keep hitting him. Then his chest explodes.

"Impossible! No one can hit Juturu Kuju!"

Back