• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam. Sonic is ramming himself into Solaris, Shadow is throwing chaos spears at Solaris and Silver is deflecting attacks from Solaris. Nothing else. Literally the only way to destroy something in the past present and future simultaneously is to either destroy all of time in a timeline or be fast enough to do so.
or time could be ****** up to the point where it’s a spacial dimension that’s seperated with the past present and future. nothing indicates what method they used, and it’s still possible that they used the “rift”. either way I guess it’s pointless since what matters is the omnipresence that ddm is arguing.

or time could be ****** up to the point where it’s a spacial dimension that’s seperated with the past present and future. nothing indicates what method they used, and it’s still possible that they used the “rift”. either way I guess it’s pointless since what matters is the omnipresence that ddm is arguing.
No. Nothing indicates what you’re saying. You’re just making assumptions. Stop clogging the thread with your ignorance.

"Could be"
"Could've"
"Possible"

Stop using head-canon and speculation, this argument is going nowhere fast...
“Could’ve” also applies to speed as well. You guys are implying that speed is proven yet it isn’t, why would they be immeasurable then if they need sonic to fight him in the present according to y’all then? 1/3 of infinity is obviously infinity but how the hell is it not applied to the other option where they can gain immeasurable speed from just the surroundings?

You never answered me Uzi. Give me a direct answer. How does one appear in the past present and future at the same time?

You never answered me Uzi. Give me a direct answer. How does one appear in the past present and future at the same time?
omnipresence my dude. You also ain’t answer my question. Why are we not applying the same 1/3 = infinity argument to messed up time that could’ve gave them immeasurable speed from just the surroundings.

Because we are not applying your baseless headcanon based on an assumption you cannot prove
and can you prove that it was only speed? keep in mind that immeasurable speed from the rift would look the same as it is in game, just like immeasurable from sheer speed will.

Good. Now how do you destroy an omnipresent being without destroying the timeline?

What the hell are you even talking about? 1/3 messed up time wtf?
by going to different time periods (or well, a lot of things not that related to time according to DDM)

You guys used the argument that they needed sonic to actually beat solaris and that requires speed. I can say the same thing for time being broken during the fight. They can have immeasurable speed by time being broken, and in the same 1/3 way you guys suggest. Hell, at least this is supported in game. Tails can walk into the future in the end of the world, doesn’t mean he has immeasurable speed, same with omega.

I suppose there is an argument to be made that they needed Sonic so they could have three characters, one for each time period, to attack Solaris in.

Yeah, see, I was confused on if there was ever a confirmation on if it was all of time or just three specific points.

Because they only needed Sonic, not a special ability, not go to a place, but an ally

Now stop clogging the thread with excuses, what if, fallacies and headcanons
So I can’t say the ally part doesn’t apply to my argument? Even tho it’s the same type of movement? Because here’s the thing, you’re saying that shadow and silver could’ve just used the surroundings to beat solaris themselves, however that just contradicts your argument about immeasurable.

By you saying they could’ve done it without sonic, I can say the same thing with “immeasurable by sheer speed”. If they have true immeasurable speed they don’t need sonic then.

Again, it’s still the same immeasurable speed like now, but they’re getting it from surroundings and not speed itself.

Guys, I am recommend for us to ignore Lil for the thread to actualy reach progress. His constant of posts of just false equivalency and headcanons, ad nauseum, and other fallacies that are simply trying to win by attrition by repeating his headcanons over and over again

Right now he is just saying non sensical stuff like claiming the characters in End of the World are immesurable or the same feats as the Solaris fight with the only proof being his baseless headcanon, which is just clear dishonest

So instead of falling for this bait let's just wait for the actual arguments in good faith that don't come from a desperate atempt to downgrade the characters by using any type of argument he can.

Guys, I am recommend for us to ignore Lil for the thread to actualy reach progress. His constant of posts of just false equivalency and headcanons, ad nauseum, and other fallacies that are simply trying to win by attrition by repeating his headcanons over and over again

Right now he is just saying non sensical stuff like claiming the characters in End of the World are immesurable or the same feats as the Solaris fight with the only proof being his baseless headcanon, which is just clear dishonest

So instead of falling for this bait let's just wait for the actual arguments in good faith that don't come from a desperate atempt to downgrade the characters by using any type of argument he can.
You didn’t even respond to my argument and then you lie and say that I think tails and omega are immeasurable? I used that as an example. But sure. Go ahead.

You are doing exactly as I complained, ignoring the points, it's like you don't learn

I was complaining at the dishonesty from even using that as a comparassion, obvously you don't believe they are immesurable since you don't believe the hedgehogs are, this example perfectly shows the problems with your rushed argumentation, and why your arguments should be ignored in order to move the discussion foward

You are doing exactly as I complained, ignoring the points, it's like you don't learn

I was complaining at the dishonesty from even using that as a comparassion, obvously you don't believe they are immesurable since you don't believe the hedgehogs are, this example perfectly shows the problems with your rushed argumentation, and why your arguments should be ignored in order to move the discussion foward
I’m ignoring evidence? No reason why but “you don’t believe in my opinion”? Cool, let’s wait for DDM.

I honestly empathize with your frustrations of dealing with someone who keeps arguing from ignorance but don't let it get to you, just focus on the core points and the truth will be revealed.

Like I said already unless folks can bring legitimate new concrete evidence to this CRT, any further discussion is meaningless. Now let's all calm down and wait.

Silver says that he will beat Solaris in the past, present and future, Shadow says they can do that with Sonic, if they used the """"rift"""" instead they wouldn't need Sonic, your baseless headcanon got refuted
Because they only needed Sonic, not a special ability, not go to a place, but an ally
By you(User) saying they could’ve done it without sonic, I can say the same thing with “immeasurable by sheer speed”. If they have true immeasurable speed they don’t need sonic then.
What?
I’m ignoring evidence?
Or misunderstanding arguments.

Last edited:
Sonic: One Immeasurable Feat (really iffy and yet it’s accepted for some weird reason)

Spongebob: Shows 2 or 5 at least Planet Levels (Calls it an outliner and gets called for wank despite Spongebob being in the same varied problem as Sonic)

Mario (9 Low 2-C feats that are reasonably true yet it gets called out as an outliner to some people)

Quick question which seems totally irrelevant but is actually quite important: Is the hedgehogs needing to attack Solaris' core gameplay mechanics or is it accepted as a thing?

Sonic: One Immeasurable Feat (really iffy and yet it’s accepted for some weird reason)

Spongebob: Shows 2 or 5 at least Planet Levels (Calls it an outliner and gets called for wank despite Spongebob being in the same varied problem as Sonic)

Mario (9 Low 2-C feats that are reasonably true yet it gets called out as an outliner to some people)
This is exactly the level of bias I have been complaining... :/

So? A lot of verses need new power scaling and revisions, that doesn't mean Immeasurable speed Sonic isn't legit. It could be that Planet level SpongeBob is a lot harder to prove then Immeasurable speed Sonic, outside of just consistency. You can literally apply any verse which has wrong statistics in your example, that's the problem. You can't just call this bias, it could be a number of other things.

It can't even be classified as an outlier because nothing even contradicts it. Hell, I'd argue it really isn't iffy and it's just you trying to support your head canon.

So? A lot of verses need new power scaling and revisions, that doesn't mean Immeasurable speed Sonic isn't legit. It could be that Planet level SpongeBob is a lot harder to prove then Immeasurable speed Sonic, outside of just consistency. You can literally apply any verse which has wrong statistics in your example, that's the problem. You can't just call this bias, it could be a number of other things.

It can't even be classified as an outlier because nothing even contradicts it. Hell, I'd argue it really isn't iffy and it's just you trying to support your head canon.
How is Planet Level Sponge hard because Super Sonic is inconsistent just like him, and don't tell me I have headcannon, thats a no no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back