• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Man I hate those [translation] on his profile.

Regardless I find that Info 2 kinda iffy but I don't really care about it. Rest seems good.

Disagree. First of all, I don't know how to create a rainbow is light manipulation when a rainbow itself is not light but a reflection of light in water droplets.
Instinctive Reaction (After doing the same thing over and over again in a time loop, Saiki started to be able to use his powers without thinking)
This seems fine to me, but it seems that this is limited to when saiki is pushed beyond his limits continuously to the point that he mindlessly uses his powers.
I have no complaints with this but, the game is canon to the anime or manga or whether this falls into game mechanics or not.
Disagree, first there is no indication other than 2 texts that have no correlation whatsoever to how the ability would be used once used nor do I see that it works under our description for chaos manipulation.
Agree with Cm 3 but disagree with info 2. There is nothing here to indicate that there is any piece of information that qualifies in our standards, at most it would be something abstract but nothing related to information.
Disagree, how does summoning characters from a gacha summon is sealing negation?
Disagree with Type 2 info and agree with the rest.
Fine.

But all this depends whether the game is canon to the main source.

@DontTalkDT your help here would be appreciated.

Agree with Cm 3 but disagree with info 2. There is nothing here to indicate that there is any piece of information that qualifies in our standards, at most it would be something abstract but nothing related to information.
Would “the feeling of losing saved data” imply Information Manipulation?

There is an entire episode about it, I will sleep and go to school and etc so @Edutyn can explain it better
Actually I remember.

But why would the game's events be canonical to the manga?

Firstly, does the episode exist in the manga?

Is there any source saying that the game's events are canonical to the manga or Saiki's story?

And even if it existed in the manga, what would be the proof that it is canonical? Within what is shown, the protagonist doesn't even have Saiki's name or appearance (Saiki used hypnosis for this), and the game he played (to advertise for the real game) doesn't even work like the real game.

Besides, aren't they even the same games?

The scans you use are from this game, and the anime episode is about this game.

Unless there's another episode that talks about the 2018 game that I'm missing.

Yeah, ehh... this is using non-canon stuff. And not just that, but non-canon stuff that is probably impossible to check in context as it doesn't have any complete translation as far as I am aware.
And since the anime isn't canon either, any evidence from that is irrelevant too.

Again I repeat

Anime can be used if consistent. The reason why Kusuo got the 5-C kid feat accepted was literally that.

If you keep derailing I will report to RVR

umm

Back