• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World Reboot: Meta Thread

Ok, fixing titans blessing and I'm gonna wait for when the story is right for my character to show up, is that ok?

That's fine yeah. Registration is only up till the first chapter ends, but if you save a spot i can let you in when it feels right.

Honestly, I'd say that's not wrong but the verse jumping elements are pretty much gone from my understanding, so

No it's just an RP

latest

Alright, this doesn't mean we are getting set 2 rn but we will probably get it today, so i gotta ask:

I'm planning for this to be tier 7, but not sure where in tier 7. So, i wanna hear the people's opinion to weight on my own. Doesn't nescessarily mean i'll pick the most voted one, but it will weight on my decision.

Vote.

Eh, Tier is whatever, I should probably establish what I'll be doing for Set 2

Cloning Facility: Efficiency is doubled, with up to 10 clones in storage and 30 minutes for replacements to be made (probably just going to spec into time from here on out, I feel like anything past 10 lives is the point where it's a bit too much, and it's a nice even number anyways)

Biological manipulation: The process becomes far more exact. While before, he could effect the cells of the overall product he was focusing on, such as his or other's own body or blood, now he can target individual cells, allowing him to precisely remove... Or far more interesting, enhance and create viruses. Though, he will need a little bit of prolonged contact to infect someone throughly within a reasonable combat timeframe.

So, that happened. Next sets are gonna take much longer to get to, but that should give a feel as to what they will be.

Tier is gonna be...!

drum rolls

Low 7-B! I know the jump could be bigger, but i find my low megatons to be really cool. Also a nod to the original's 3rd set.

Speed this time is gonna be anywhere from high hypersonic to relativistic+, the feats will decide. (And if anyone wants to cheese out a FC/OC profile, rate the 1st set as "High Hypersonic, likely Massively Hypersonic+". I'll poop out the calcs later)

Lifting Strength is Class G.

Regen limit is Mid now, amps can go up to 10x. If you choose a character, i'll also allow more liberty with the powers.

As for the hax level, it's increased a bit. Ranged dura negation and, as long as it's not ridiculous, melee insta kills are generally allowed now.

Post your sets!

Character: Canon Proto Man

Power:

Spirit Bomb: Dy1 can gather energy from all across the universe he is on to form a ball of Ki depending on the amount of energy he gathers, not only that but he can absorb the Spirit Bomb to power himself up if needed.

Ok Shauns set 2 stuff.
Stamina: Heavy increase, he can now actually pose a threat to the other without passing out.
Electricity and Metal: Since he spent so much time with these both will get upgraded.
Electricity: he can now summon small lightning storms and shut off electrical machinery nearby. Edit: adding one more (Power: Cole’s electricity related powers.)
Metal: He can control smaller bits of metal, including the Iron in blood.
Hard Rock: Unlocked.

Last edited:
Power: Vestige of the Sun: Unleashing the true power of his nature, Eldur can enter in a status where his powers are enormously enhanced and giving others abilities such as:

▪Increasing the potency of his regenerative factor while giving him resistance to being nullified.

▪Increasing his physical strength, durability and speed.

▪ Absorb light or darkness to increase the strength of his fire.

▪His fire can bypass regeneration, BFR (teleportation, portals, spatial manipulation and such), absorption, reflection and barriers.

▪ The ability of his fire to give life (mostly plants), purify, healing and resurrection.

▪Increasing the range of his teleportation as well as his cosmic awareness while allowing it to perceive even who are protected against ESP.

Power: Yu Narukami's Surtr

Last edited:
Character: Spongebob

Power: Advanced shapeshifting, mainly of the dimensional variety but still. Melanie is able to adopt depth and become a three dimensional being, but outside of this she can morph her body into different shapes as if she’s made out of some spongy material-

Powers: Boat now has levitation and can fly through the sky, now there is a new variety Karlos can summon.

Ghost Boats

These boats are able to become intangible, phase through stuff, and turn invisible under foggy weather.

Spooky.

The Force Rune Mark I: Possesses The Force Rune upon her chest along with a magic scepter to better control the four interactive forces, as without this scepter, it would be impossible for her to control it even with her body adapting to its power (The force rune is so powerful that it forcibly aged Rubi’s body). The force rune is a special magical character that allows a witch to use interactive force magic without the casting of spells. With Mark I, Rubi can control gravitational forces. Once Rubi obtains the true power of the force rune, she will then gain the infinite memory she seeks.
  • She can manipulate gravitons to create gravity-force based attacks and constructs. Including shields and projectiles (Including bolts, beams, waves, bombs, and missiles).
  • She can control gravity itself to use it as a sort of telekinesis on herself and others.
  • She can lessen or increase the gravitational downward and upward force of herself and others (Along with their attacks and/or weapons)
  • She can negate the effects of gravity within a certain area (around 100m) and create a new gravitational force on another surface.

The Innovator: Rubi remembered much of her knowledge from the great Akashic library and gained access to new spells in addition to her intelligence now rivaling that of the most advanced supercomputers. She also resists all of her spells. New Spells are:
Holiday: Is now a far better spell which can heal up to the new regen cap.

Reflection: Can somewhat reflect the effects of magic and even physical attacks, however this spell requires great foresight and must be timed perfectly with the ability one wants to reflect, and if timed incorrectly it can be easily chickened, similarly to a reversal in fighting games.
Spell Wall: Rubi doubles the attack, defense, speed, and stamina of herself for 5 minutes.

Mind Magic: Can easily control unprotected minds.
Her most notable new skill from The Innovator is her ability to craft magical objects imbued with the effects of her own spells.

Last edited:
Power:
Double disaster: not only does Eight’s previous oassive double its range, but a new one is added in: Passive causality manipulation that alters the history of any foodstuff involved in cooking. Typically at least two ingredients will be altered in such a way that causes them to be dangerous for use in cooking. This can include things like cooking water in a boiling pot being replaced with nitroglycerin, mushrooms being replaced with poisonous variants, perishable food being replaced with versions that have sat out for a week, and much more.
Food made by Chosen is slightly less effected than others, with slightly less dangerous changes. Eight does not know of this ability, and attempts to analyze it will fail regardless of complexity or simplicity, even things like people noticing the large number of mistakes made while cooking around her will just be chalked up to bad luck and not attributed to her.
Character: Ban (first key)

Fyi, Phoenix's power is secret.

@DMUA

That's fine.

@Hl3_or_bust

Fine too.

@Listentomyrhytm

Fine too.

@fandom_00potato

Also fine

@Faruel1998

I think that's fine. Heads up, no mind/soul/info hax on every hit/alignment.

@ZephyrosOmega

Fine as we've discussed.

@Everything12

No Anti-Skill, and Absolute Defense is just "resistance to every kind of dura negation", which is just like

Lol

@HowManyMemes

Fine.

@Jackythejack

Fine with no transmutation and magic book

@DragonEmperor23

Fine.

@YungManzi

Also fine.

@Paul_Frank

Fine.

@Blahblah9755

And, finally, fine.

Gonna wait until tomorrow, so i can get stuff ready.

desired power: Dio's Stands

custom power:

Scythe of Silence: this scythe has the ability to create portals and teleport and to be invulneravility (the scythe not the wielder) but this is not its purpose as such, more than a simple nickname it has the ability to silence the enemy Regardless of whether it is human or not, although this is not mortal at first, the opponent discovers that his amplifiers or the ability to reduce statistics via transformations or magical powers, even the technology is affected by this weapon since these Powers are disabled for 3 minutes and stamina it will slowly drain. (Portal creation, teleportation, limited null power, resistance negation, invulnerability and reduction of stamina)

Last edited:
Back