• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

[Do keep in mind that a number of the richest men alive have something going on with the masked figures.]

[I am capable of speaking for myself you know... If I have a rule or verdict that affects someone not on the discord I'll say it where they can see it. Anyway yes, pocket dimensions and the like should scale to like whatever size is acceptable for your AP.]

A light shines out from the contact between Kusanagi's palm and Izanagi's head and several beams dance around the planet towards each of the people summoned. Such an action has greatly amused the one who brought you here. Everyone slowly feels their powers steadily growing. (New set time.)

[By the way like, I don't know if you can do that to an entire island yet. We're 8-C, and I'm pretty sure that Mundus gets AP from Reality Warping, so yeah]
(Sorry for not answering this I was busy, it's just range no Ap, Mundus can do it when it was sealed, with a very reduced power, it's just teleporting the island to another place.)

Returning to the top of the lookout, Llwn catches sight of the bands of light emanating from Kusanagi and the other, izanagi. As they flow into him, he feels a slow increase in power, that was yet strangely familiar, as though it was power he should have had. At the same time, Kusanagi's presence... falls, so to speak. As though stepping closer to the edge of the abyss, emptiness fills her ever-more. An uncharacteristic feeling of concern washes over Llwn, either in selfish self-perseveration or genuine concern for her well-being, or mayeb both, it didn't matter, as it was there nonetheless.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"That is a possi-" Izanagi is taken by suprise by the lights that appear.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Stronger? It seems to me you're nearly at what seems to be our limit. And you have transformations on top of that." Izanagi comments.

@People who are doing world changing stuff
[Not necessarily the ones that were with Neron.]
[Do keep in mind that a number of the richest men alive have something going on with the masked figures.]

(That's okay, but if any of the people there are in contact with the masked figures, they could just communicate electronically. So Idk how effective that is. There's no supernatural abilities being used to locate it or anything.)

"Yes but like... I don't want to depend on them too much. I kinda lose part of myself when using those transformations you know? And besides, just because I get strong physically, doesn't mean I get strong mentally and on other senses." Brusel states. "Like pure strength ain't gonna help against someone of my caliber or against a strategist."

Nero began to walk, and looked at his companions.

"Hey you, your name is James Hammer" Neron says

"Ehh yes, I am the creator of a social security agency" said James Hammer

"Which is just a front for a secret shop of Experimental Weapons that you trade with the armed forces, I think I have a plan to put against the population of Kiari, We just need a bait" Neron smiles as he looks at James.

Later James returned to the United States where he would be preparing an international interview.

"Are you sure about this? You don't think she notices that you're, well, a demon?" asked Ms. Hammer.

"Don't worry, she'll think I'm an ordinary human after all, I'm just an avatar of the real Neron who is in hell"
Neron_Prime_Earth_0001.jpg

(Ignore the demons)

[Note that until everyone is approved, you don't have your powers yet, you're just slowly getting them, according to Ed.]

Kusanagi is also taken by surprise with the lights, and the knowledge that begins very rapidly filling her head with the information of countless blades, as well an inordinately sinister power taking root inside her.

"It seems I'm beginning to approach a state I never got to reach in my old life, interesting."

She commented outloud, distracted by the light and power she was gaining.

Kiara sits on a rooftop somewhere, looking at her hands. It's hardly anything yet, but tiny shades dance across her palms, acting in accordance with her desires. It's hard to make them out entirely... but this feels like the beginning of a new power.

Ghelet suddenly stopped his work, noting new powers flowing inside himself.

His eyes started to glow and a moment after he opened a portal for somewhere else.

@ZephyrosOmega

A portal suddenly opens a few behind Kiara, Ghelet slowly floating outside of it.

Kusanagi's presence becomes something akin to true emptiness, no one looking at her from anywhere besides nearby would be able to tell she's even there.

Her perception of the world drastically changed, as her eyes could perceive what even she couldn't see before.

Many swords briefly flickered in her hands, as Purgatory Blade seemed to change its inherent nature.

@Paul_Frank

It seems some quite drastic changes have happened, I believe I can do far more to secure your labyrinth now.

She spoke telepathically to Lailah, leaving a force doppelganger here. While she headed back to the labyrinth.

@WHYNAUT

"And you, what can you tell me about your world? If we truly were from the same..."

"Oh, ****, this is a rush!" Kiara's hair stands on end as her eyes glow. Upon hearing the portal, she turns around, floating slightly above Ghelet. "And how can I help you on this fine day?"

Brusel's ki bursts with energy, the power of multiple races coming in flowing all at once... not only that, but he would notice a neat little ring on his finger. "Woah! This is amazing, incredible even!"

The wizard simply looked at her to then placing his gaze at the horizon.

"Thaos Ix Arkannon ... was an illuminate of his peoples, the Engwithan", he exclaimed.

"Was one of the architects of a grand social engineering, meant to give meaning to the world and through it, peace"

"It was the end result of generations of research into the divine and souls, trying to find the true gods and put an end to the religious wars that ravaged Engwith. You know what he has found in the end?"

After the press arrived at the Hammer services building, which had its security at the top, Neron was with Hammer who were under a flat screen.

"Hello dear audience, my name is Frank Noren, I am the manager of Hammer services although I was hired for a few days, I have worked from within to bring this company to its maximum potential" Said the avatar through multiple microphones that was on a table

the press record it cacturing every word.

"As know, this company will sit in the consumer protection and care services with an insurance policy of a good price but this is not a talk about how good we are"

"So what is this meeting about?" Asked a random reporter.

" Not long ago we discovered the appearance of Superhumans or rather Super-Destroyers?" the screen turns on putting an image of Brusel destroying Canada.

"This video was of one of the few people who survived, an attack on canadad, a person flew and destroyed his house with his laser beam and did not stop, killing thousands of people, causing irreparable damage of millions of dollars to a nation "Neron's avatar stops talking while watching the cameras pay attention to the video

"now we have this new villain Kiari Yuuki, who proclaims herself as Goddess" Show an image of Kiari on the screen through a remote control

"An entity that took control of the United States through force, I mean the government was bad but it was not as corrupt as dictatorships were, how should we trust someone who calls himself a supervillain? especially when he attacks the people "press a button and it shows how Kiari is hitting a person.

"It's not fair, don't you think? The big one always wants the weak one, when people appear who destroy what one has worked for all his life, they say to help us but a person who takes a nation by force is not help, is CONQUEST!" Neron said, the news is broadcast throughout the city

Hmmmm... interesting.

While Kusanagi has metaphorically taken a dip into the abyss, Llwn feels much stronger. Even without any hostile intentions, or even with the exact opposite, a distinct pressure comes from him, and the unusual scale-like texture shown before spreads across his entire body, although much less obvious than before. Idly swinging and staring at his fingertips, every movement causes vile, chaotic energies to erupt from nothing, even scarring the space itself.

Immediately, Llwn notices his senses are much sharper and wider, even in areas he had near-no awareness of before. Unraveling the shotgun into re-absorbed Psyche, he feels, much more intensely than before, an unusual lightness. Not in his body, but far away, to the south-east, and that's not even mentioning the monumental amounts of energy near it. The sensation itself is like... the opposite of a tightness in your chest, something that doesn't usually happen.

"I wonder..."

Llwn thinks aloud, before speeding off on a bolt of lightning towards a large, stone temple built into the side of a hill and the surrounding city.

@Listentomyrhytm

Izanagi didn't seem any different from before and was simply staring into the distance before he came back to his senses. "So do you perhaps want to spar? I would like to see the results of my training so far."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Izanagi seemed to be thinking about something when Kusanagi asked that question and took a bit longer to react. "Hm? Oh yes, yes. It was a world of strife, of blade and arrow. Filled with mystics and little in the way of scientific advancements. The shogunate ruled over my home land and it was said the gods ruled over creation."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

I see, well I appreciate the help certainly. Oh, and it seems like Mr. Ghelet is making a move already.

The one inside the pyramid barrier continues. Although with the flood of power she and her familiars stop for a moment. And she begins giving those taken in access to On, before she continues using them as she was before.

Oh that's not good, seems like someone noticed, I guess we should hurry then.

She thinks this as she notices one of the earlier summoned people enter the curtain. At which point she expedites the feeding of familiars to let them grow faster.

Last edited:
@Oliver_de_jesus

(Quick question: Who took that picture even? Neron didn't exist here when it happened. Second, the transformations would kinda make him unrecognizable aside from looking like a total alien due to Majin plus FPSSJ making him a pink massive alien with greenish hair, so def not look like a person.)

"... Nothing, no gods, no answers, nothing", he revealed, floating around her.

"So, to avoid the chaos that would have been spread through the world, he had an idea"

"He called all the Engwithan and through the apex of his soul engineering, he created a machine capable of harvesting souls and shape them into animats of incredible power", the wizard explained, now looking into her eyes.

"Thaos created the gods of my world, at the cost of the souls of every member of his tribe"

"And after that, he became the grand priest of one of them, Woedica in which she granted to him immortality as her champion"

"Centuries after centuries, his cult became more powerful and more obscure, continuing to pursue a lie meanwhile Thaos, from a wise man became nothing but a shadow of himself until the moment I faced him ... and killed with my hands", he finished, floating few steps away.

"Why am I telling you this? For a simple reason"

Then his eyes started to glow with dark blue light.

"I don't care the reasons for why you are conquering this planet, if they are driven by pure selfishness or unscrupulous altruism, power corrupts everyone, you, me ... everyone"

@Oliver_de_jesus

(Quick question: Who took that picture even? Neron didn't exist here when it happened. Second, the transformations would kinda make him unrecognizable aside from looking like a total alien due to Majin plus FPSSJ making him a pink massive alien with greenish hair, so def not look like a person.)
(the photo of kiari is more neron himself taking the appearance of kiria hitting a guy, on the full power brusel, I mean his attack on canada was progressive after all, an 8-c or 8-B guy would take days to destroy a whole country, besides it is very possible that someone there recorded a brusel although of poor quality it is possible, superhuman was more an expression)

@Faruel

"That's a pretty poggers backstory, bro. But I'm just built different."

Kiara floats higher up as her hands start to glow with violet energy. "Hey, you could always join me if you're so worried about a moral compass. No need to get wiped off the face of the planet for it. Or I could just Murk you right here."

As she speaks, a series of shades form around her, each emulating the appearance of what appears to be other heroes. A woman with a tower-shaped print on her costume, a man with a green cloak and mask that obscures his face entirely, a muscle-bound man wielding a giant hammer, and a man with a skull-shaped mask, clouds of darkness forming around him. The latter two appear to be lifted directly by Kiara's power, while the former two are flying unimpeded.

"Your choice."

("An entity that took control of the United States through force, I mean the government was bad but it was not as corrupt as dictatorships were, how should we trust someone who calls himself a supervillain? especially when he attacks the people "press a button and it shows how Kiari is hitting a person."

ALthough when did this happen? Who took a picture of Kiara hitting who?)

Back