• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

in hell there was only one Neron, meditating in front of the tombstones of his family.

"He will regret betraying me from imprisoning me, Lucifer, you betrayed me and sealed me together with my kingdom, Millions of years trapped without being able to manifest myself or see the sunlight." he said while he looked at the tombstones with Drach'Breaker in the hand.

"but now I have to take care of a matter"

Kiara maintained her senses, finding out exactly how many neron duplicates there were, hidden across dimensions. Not one would be able to escape her gaze.

Last edited:
Brusel, kinda being a bit late, since the fight on the moon had ended a while ago, yet he was still taking in the stuff he justt witnessed simply said... "...Wow, that was anti-climatic.."

@Overlord775

"The gods of each world are of a different ilk, then. The gods of our world were nature itself, taking on the form of the energy that we all saw before them, embodying solely their ideas. If they had the power to act, they never did. The mages of our world would have detected such magical anomalies should one have directly acted. If they were even capable of doing so, was never confirmed."

She explained, stating the nature of her world's pantheon.

"Though perhaps your world was different. But we are in this world now, not any other."

@Paul_Frank

"To fight without hesitation? I will send a few bodies at least, I wish to witness this directly. Though I did want to talk to you about some things as well."

Kusanagi responded, 3 of her teleporting in to where that Lailah and Kiara are.

@ZephyrosOmega

"So it is, I suppose. Mine works in a bit of a strange way, but I can."

@Listentomyrhytm

A Kusanagi approaches Brusel.

"I remember you had trouble controlling your powers. How's that going for you? Now that I can be in multiple places at once, I can help train you more readily. I was somewhat distracted by other events in the world thus far."

"I dunno if I really need those forms anymore but... I think one of them is caused by rage, so I'm not willing to risk losing my temper and going berserk once again." Brusel states. "...I also have half a use but not really for the Majin form."

"Well, if it's caused by rage, then you may not be able to control when you enter it. I can try help you control your emotions if you'd wish."

"...That would be a wonderful thing actually" Brusel said with a smile, turning towards her. "Although, do I have to get back into base or can I remain in this form?" He states, asking out of curiosity-.

Kiara grins, almost maniacally, summoning her doormaker and tearing open a gate into Neron's realm. "then in we go!" She leaps through.

the real Neron meditating concentrated on a rock, as if meditating, but then he stopped, got up from the ground and went through the living forest that was not corrupted by hell, looking at the flowers and vegetation

"This is the only place that reminds me of the past" Said the demon lord, did not pay much attention to the arrival of these people

(A duplicate uses the ki scythe to cut through the space, which creates more duplicates that travel and creates more duplicates, but if you kill the original they will all dissipate, although you won't like what comes next.).

@Paul_Frank

The real Kusanagi within the barrier speaks, looking over Lailah.

"Well, it is possible I may have some power to grant you as well. I did not speak of it in her presence because I do not fully trust her yet."

@Hell

The 3 Kusanagis stand there along with Lailah, looking over at Neron.

"I'd never actually gotten to see you directly. With that said, I am primarily here to protect Lailah. I imagine you understand how it is. I have nothing against you personally."

@Listentomyrhytm

"It does not matter what form you take, simply what you learn is what matters. I possess the ability to grant you knowledge through telepathy. And to test it later."

(A duplicate uses the ki scythe to cut through the space, which creates more duplicates that travel and creates more duplicates, but if you kill the original they will all dissipate, although you won't like what comes next.).
(bet)

"So, you couldn't evenfight me by yourself. You had to send a fake. No wonder it was so easy..."

Neron looked at Kusanagis

"I have nothing against you, my son said so" he turned to kiara.

"A wise warrior does not attack the fool, he always has to have a plan, discover his strengths to use against him" he said in a tone of wisdom

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Oh, well that's fair enough. What power are you referring to then Kusanagi?"

@Hell group

Lailah stays quiet for now, just continuing to observe the area

So I'm guessing you want to take the main one yourself, yeah? She asks Kiara telepathically

"You did attack me. Cut off my arm, in fact. That ******' stung, by the way."

she stretches her regrown arm to emphasize her point.

Yeah. He's mine. Unless it looks like I'm gonna die, let me take him.

"Let's see let's recap a bit, you literally told me to incapacitate or kill you" he said showing an illusion of Kiara's mini reunion and neron they noticed that the illusion said each word as it was without any change.

"You said it yourself"

"I'm not letting you do a thing with this world. It's mine, after all. The only scenario in which you win is the one in which you kill, or otherwise permanently incapacitate me. And to be honest, I'd like to see you try."

-Kiara back then

"Yeah. You failed to do that once. Do you think things will be different just because you have an army?"

Ikkath decides to speak to Kon at the watchtower
”it seems like everyone but me has spoken to you, and most everyone is busy, so, uh, what’s your deal?”

"I mean, I didn't use that army to attack you in combat unlike you used invocations and some were invulnerable" said Neron

"But I know you don't care about the number, you will go after me, no matter what" said the HellLord.

"Just so you know, even if you or I win, humanity will not follow your orders or mine, they are uncontrollable, there will be criminals, some just because they want to and others because they have no choice, for those tyranny is born and I know you You will become one. You want to be a Villain, prove that you are someone. "

@Paul_Frank

"It is known as The Force, and it seems I am capable of granting people potential in it to some extent."

She explained, showing off an orb of condensed dark side energy for it.

@Hell

"You know, as much as I came here to fight without holding back against those clones, it'd still be sad to see either of you die. Removes an interesting element, though I suppose that is how it is to be sometimes. I won't interfere with you two unless directly asked to though, so you have no reason to worry about that."

One of the Kusanagis present stated, revealing their thoughts on the matter.

@Listentomyrhytm

Kusanagi approached Brusel, and transferred some of her knowledge on techniques to remain calm in the heat of a situation to him. From basic stuff like breathing exercises, to more complex things like shutting off one's feelings.

"So, what do you think?"

"I mean, I didn't use that army to attack you in combat unlike you used invocations and some were invulnerable" said Neron

"But I know you don't care about the number, you will go after me, no matter what" said the HellLord.

"Just so you know, even if you or I win, humanity will not follow your orders or mine, they are uncontrollable, there will be criminals, some just because they want to and others because they have no choice, for those tyranny is born and I know you You will become one. You want to be a Villain, prove that you are someone. "
"You lack faith in humanity," Kiara snaps at him. "Saying things like 'humans are uncontrollable', 'tyranny is born'... people like you make me sick. This isn't the only world i've traveled to. I've seen why 'villainy' happens. It'snot because people are evil, but because of the ideals taught to them, or the circumstances forced upon them. When you say humans have villainous ideals from birth, you set aside all the good humanity does because they're good at heart. They just need guiding from someone who can break the cycle of hate teaching hate."

Kiara manifests a pair of swords, and she begins to grow in size, doubling in height and musclemass as a sinewy tail sprouts from behind her. As she speaks, her voice gets deeper. "But someone like you who would take advantage of humanity... you aren't fit to lick the dirt from their boots. When it comes to people like you, I'll cast honor aside to protect my dreams and ideals, and those ideals include keeping them safe from monsters like you!"

To everyone's surprise, something manifests around Kiara. It's a set of armor that adds a good few inches to her height and covers her from head to toe. It's draconic in nature, designed after the scales of a mighty beast, with four wings composed of blades, cannons on the hips and shoulders, and a dragon-shaped helmet that covers her face.

82ee8ebb4d4eb702dc53ff67ce22ecf7.png

"So I'm going to end this little charade of yours. Once and for all."

Last edited:
"Hehe, you remind me of an old friend, a little boy who believed that people can change, but now I see that you will become a heroine, I wonder what the court will think" said that last whisper while carrying his trusty sword. In order to finish off the girl, Neron was fast as the wind, I tried to hit her with a horizontal cut.

"Don't get the wrong idea."

Despite the armor's colossal size, Kiara manages to deftly evade, catching Neron's arm and crushing it beneath her heavy iron claws. "I am a villain, and a tyrant. I'm doing this by force, and I'll crush people like you who get in my way."

With a flick of her wrist, the demon was tossed into the air. With a rush of flame from thrusters, the suit launched itself into the air, taking off after Neron for an aerial fight. "But now that you've said what you have, I'm even more determined than I was. People like you have no place in my world!"

All four cannons on the suit aimed at Neron, firing wide-angle rays of magic at him.

Doormaker, the shade clinging to Kiara, opened a gateway that the armored woman fell through and closed before the reflected ray and energy arrows could hit her. She flew out of a gateway right next to Neron, landing a palm strike in his face... a palm that carried a black mana-empowered cruel sun built into it, which was then directed directly into his head, incinerating it and nullifying his regeneration (Low-Godly neg, from Liliana).

"Lailah! Kusanagi! I'm trusting you to handle the rest."

(where duplicates, and barring those where's the army of demons i know you have)

@people in hell

Two of them remained around Lailah, while one remained on watch with sword held at the ready, to cut down any of the copies if they attempt to intervene at all. All the while an ominous light gathered around her.

@Paul_Frank

"It involves manipulating your body somewhat, and then conducting a ritual of darkness to bring you to a higher level. I am certain you would be fine."

She explained, casually sitting down while speaking about this and forging a few swords into existence.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Would you like to test it at all, or will this do?"

She asked, looking him over and seeing how he'd react.

Back