• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teruhashi Kokomi vs King (One Punch Man)

King also have his own luck. But I think Teruhashi's social interference is better than King's one especially in SBA. And King don't speak English so he should get outmatched in NYC.

I'm gonna.. have to go for Kokomi via Luck and overall charisma. I think even with fear it's likelier Kokomi is gonna fight back alongside her lackeys. Best candidate for Saiki's love FRA

As the SBA suggest, she doesn't.

Then Teru wins decisively, it's just an average cowardly man vs a girl with supernatural luck and charm.

I don't think so, but imo there's no point whatsoever in using King if his opponent doesn't have prior knowledge, since otherwise he's just a basic human.

Every living thing is afraid of things that are stronger than them and only courageous to those who are weaker, I'm not sure and unpredictable. However, Teruhashi was able to be gentle and use an angel's tears to summon the people beside her to stomp the King, right?

But the King has social interference through his fame and the story of his strength, his fame is terrifying. Everyone knows the strength of King, causing everyone to fear him.

I believe that if everyone on the side of Teruhashi knew the King well, they would not even dare to approach him, because they were afraid of him.

Very much, just protesting

Simple question, if you guys get angry when you see a girl being attacked by a soldier from an authoritarian government, those soldiers have guns and tanks, and they can kill anyone who thinks to resist, and you can run to help that girl, but you must die and be shot.

Will you dare to help that girl?

Simple question, if you guys get angry when you see a girl being attacked by a soldier from an authoritarian government, those soldiers have guns and tanks, and they can kill anyone who thinks to resist, and you can run to help that girl, but you must die and be shot.

Will you dare to help that girl?
Thing is teruhashi's followers will absolutely do that

Back