• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hinata Tachibana vs Teruhashi Kokomi

Kinda forgot, but how quickly does Hinata resort to using her mind Hax?

Although I don't see Teruhashi getting social influenced by Hinata

Hinata's mind hax is passive. It's essentially a supernatural part of her beauty and makes those who look at her infatuated with her.

bump-reminder.gif

Hinata's mind hax is passive. It's essentially a supernatural part of her beauty and makes those who look at her infatuated with her.
Wouldn't that mean Teruhashi can't really do anything or is her mindhax, while passive, not work on her for any reason?

Also what happens when someone is mindhaxed by her?

It's a charm-like ability, so the mindhax makes them like Hinata (or even love her for most men).
It would work, but it isn't an instant win in this scenario. Because Teruhashi would definitely try to socially influence a person she likes to like her back.

So it all comes down to whoever falls for the charm of the other first? Then in that case, I don't really see Teruhashi losing this ngl.

She is stubborn af.

Then it's:
Teruhashi: 1
Hinata: 0

not seeing how Teruhashi resists the mind hax
It's a charm-like ability, so the mindhax makes them like Hinata (or even love her for most men).
It would work, but it isn't an instant win in this scenario. Because Teruhashi would definitely try to socially influence a person she likes to like her back.
I.e. The mind hax works but it doesn't quite end the social influencing battle.

Well, I mean in that case I vote for Hinata. Her social influencing seems better, as it works on people who specifically train to resist it, and the passive mind hax should give her a significant advantage.

It stands
Teruhashi 2 : 1 Hinata
then.

Well, I mean in that case I vote for Hinata. Her social influencing seems better, as it works on people who specifically train to resist it, and the passive mind hax should give her a significant advantage.
I agree with you, Hinata's social influence is better and always active

2:2
With that it's equal again.

Is this just a social influencing battle or an actual fight?
cause they will eventually most likely come to blows and I think Hinata would win that

It is an actual fight... although I have my doubts it would be decided by actual fighting.
Both their social influencing is probably to strong as that the other person would punch them... I think.

Oh nice, best girls of both worlds.

Anyway I'm bias to Hinata since it's always passive for her. Not to mention it's to the degree that people will fight each other and then submit to her to an almost mind control level. Teruhuashi has something close to that too but it feels like Hinata can work on same gender more effectively technically.

Been awhile since I read the former's manga but apparently girls can end up jealous too and considering Teruhashi sometimes stepping up to challenge, she might not even try to charm Hinata. Which will put advantage on Hinata if they end up in a fight cause, yknow. Fighting experience.

I'll toss a vote to Hinata but I'm very close to a tie too.

Teruhashi was able to charm even saiki who says he has no intrest to her since he can see her skeleton at all times I think she wins the charm battle, also if it comes down to a fist fight Saikis regenaration would help Teruhashi a lot

Doesn't Hinata have levels to how effective her charm is?

(Also shouldn't their be a better image for her profile with the anime out?)

Hmmm... what do you mean?
Like theirs different levels of how her charm effects others, just find her so beautiful they do everything she wants to pretty much mind control to being able to affect people who weren't affected before.

Like theirs different levels of how her charm effects others, just find her so beautiful they do everything she wants to pretty much mind control to being able to affect people who weren't affected before.
There are certainly individual difference, as one would expect from a charm. Even the girl trained against psychological attacks admitted to feeling a strong desire to pamper her, though.

Back